Chat Thread

Whoam1

Cancer was put in the sky for trying to stop Hercules (either kicked there or put there by Hera). Pan was put in the sky for helping the Gods fight the Indians. Pan is the Capricornus constellation btw.

Virgo is Artemis, she is a beast, but not typically sexy because she has vowed abstance from men, this makes her highly wanted.

Lykanized

This doesn't sound harsh tbh. Wild just means uncontrolled and impulsive, it's not "cool". We aren't talking about me I'm talking about the mythological nature if the signs...
oh you can say that, but it's ********. You like seeing yourself as wild and impulsive and you continuously search for reassurance in these systems that you are what you want to be rather than accepting who you are now and creating the reality you need or want

Lykanized

Cancer was put in the sky for trying to stop Hercules (either kicked there or put there by Hera). Pan was put in the sky for helping the Gods fight the Indians. Pan is the Capricornus constellation btw.

Virgo is Artemis, she is a beast, but not typically sexy because she has vowed abstance from men, this makes her highly wanted.

None of that matters. I'm talking about real people and real observations of mortals

Lykanized

Only thing is that I think my Mars takes over and I do become abrasive in such away I'm not sure I'm actually getting my point across the way I should as my expression becomes impulsive

Whoam1

Yeah well mortals are never just one sign. Virgo is not specficly "sexy", it is sensual because of the earth element however. Cancer in your chart is sexy, they can be rather mysterious and the confidence of the little crab can show in Canceraian people, that is sexy. (Both Capricorn and cancer like privacy and are withdrawn, they are mysterious and saught after because of this). I've seen this in Cancer and Capricorns around me.

Whoam1

Only thing is that I think my Mars takes over and I do become abrasive in such away I'm not sure I'm actually getting my point across the way I should as my expression becomes impulsive

That's right, your wild, that doesn't mean other virgos are wild. That is not Virgo nature but mars is impulsive and it hits home to your moon.

Lykanized

That's right, your wild, that doesn't mean other virgos are wild. That is not Virgo nature but mars is impulsive and it hits home to your moon.
It's not about me, I think it'a about Virgos in general. I believe they're heavily misunderstood. In fact, all signs are in their own ways, but virgo is misunderatood because of the virgin archetype. And when I say 'virgin', I don't mean just sex, but newness, purity, and innocence, need for perfection. Look at celebrity Virgos. Not exactly the most stable of people. I was joking when I mentioned sexy beasts, but there is a sensuality as sex is a release. Virgos need a release. Art is also a release. Virgos do have a wild side. Every force is connected to its opposing force

Lykanized

Yeah well mortals are never just one sign. Virgo is not specficly "sexy", it is sensual because of the earth element however. Cancer in your chart is sexy, they can be rather mysterious and the confidence of the little crab can show in Canceraian people, that is sexy. (Both Capricorn and cancer like privacy and are withdrawn, they are mysterious and saught after because of this). I've seen this in Cancer and Capricorns around me.

Thanks. I'm glad you think I'm sexy. Also, that's what I mean. Opposing signs aren't polar opposites. They're called sister signs for a reason and possibly have more in common than is always obvious

Lykanized

This was more me lamenting at my always seeming to have communication issues lol. I'm able to communicate on a spiritual level with few people, but otherwise I feel I'm constantly unable to truly get my point across. Sometimes I'm too abrasive and sometimes I'm.too reticent, sometimes too meandering

Whoam1

It's not about me, I think it'a about Virgos in general. I believe they're heavily misunderstood. In fact, all signs are in their own ways, but virgo is misunderatood because of the virgin archetype. And when I say 'virgin', I don't mean just sex, but newness, purity, and innocence, need for perfection. Look at celebrity Virgos. Not exactly the most stable of people. I was joking when I mentioned sexy beasts, but there is a sensuality as sex is a release. Virgos need a release. Art is also a release. Virgos do have a wild side. Every force is connected to its opposing force

I've never met an impulsive uncontrolled Virgo. Virgo means virgin, unowned not indexed. Now the mental state if Virgo is going to be a mess, look at Demeter in the winter, she looses her daughter and her mental state planets. The realise of a Virgo is when they let go of loss and winter changes into spring. This is in Virgo, but I don't seem them running streaking through the street like something David bowie would do. Skrillix, Pitbull, MLK, all are Capricorns both tropical and Sidreal, I would say that skrillix is fairly wild (pitt may be and MLk was def crazy, but in a good way).

Lykanized

I've never met an impulsive uncontrolled Virgo. Virgo means virgin, unowned not indexed. Now the mental state if Virgo is going to be a mess, look at Demeter in the winter, she looses her daughter and her mental state planets. The realise of a Virgo is when they let go of loss and winter changes into spring. This is in Virgo, but I don't seem them running streaking through the street like something David bowie would do. Skrillix, Pitbull, MLK, all are Capricorns both tropical and Sidreal, I would say that skrillix is fairly wild (pitt may be and MLk was def crazy, but in a good way).

Weren't you the one who said the external may not be representative of the internal truth? That's why Virgo is misunderstood. Btw, I could name many Virgo celebs doing crazy **** if that means anything at all

Whoam1

This was more me lamenting at my always seeming to have communication issues lol. I'm able to communicate on a spiritual level with few people, but otherwise I feel I'm constantly unable to truly get my point across. Sometimes I'm too abrasive and sometimes I'm.too reticent, sometimes too meandering

Sometimes I am too wild and wilful, i argue too much, I'm too impulsive and I'm so independent and stuborn that other people don't want to even talk to me.

Lykanized

Sometimes I am too wild and wilful, i argue too much, I'm too impulsive and I'm so independent and stuborn that other people don't want to even talk to me.

Honestly, you're fine. I don't see you as particularly argumentative. I was the one who started this. And plenty of people talk to you. You're one of the more talked to people here

Whoam1

Honestly, you're fine. I don't see you as particularly argumentative. I was the one who started this. And plenty of people talk to you. You're one of the more talked to people here

I don't know why people talk to me on here. They ***** and moan about my bad astrology instead if ignoring me.

Lykanized

By that virtue, people running around doing stupid **** doesn't necessarily mean they're wild or impulsive. Some people just play games. Looks are always deceiving. Sometimes it'a a lot more calculated than you think