I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

craft94

Wait, what does the rest of your chart look like craft? .....Idk it all.

I'll just send you a pic of it, it's easier

I just realized: I don't even know your Sun sign..... lmfaooo. I'm assuming it's Gemini?

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I'll just send you a pic of it, it's easier

I just realized: I don't even know your Sun sign..... lmfaooo. I'm assuming it's Gemini?

Gemini? Hmm, interesting. That's the 11th guess on that sign.

I'll look at the PM now, sexy typist. :cool:

Jadi

I know accidents happen all the time. But I've been told that it's less likely because I'm on the shot. What does it mean to have Uranus conjunct the fifth house cusp squaring Venus? And are you saying this is a transist? Or is it actually apart of my natal chart?
It's in your natal chart, that means that when it comes to matters regarding romance and fun, you might be a little bit reckless. The fifth house is also associated with children and the cusp is the most sensitive point of that house. Bring Uranus in the picture in hard aspect to Venus, the planet of love and relationships, and BAM! you might just get knocked up out of nowhere. It's imperative for you to be extra cautious, I can't stress that enough.

Last edited:

Abby83

It's in your natal chart, that means that when it comes to matters regarding romance and fun, you might be a little bit reckless. The fifth house is also associated with childeren and the cusp is the most sensitive point of that house. Bring Uranus in the picture in hard aspect to Venus, the planet of love and relationships, and BAM! you might just get knocked up out of nowhere. It's imperative for you to be extra cautious, I can't stress that enough.

Exactly.

And aquarius7000 was also talking about CLEAN!! I cant speak for him but id say the benefit of being careful with contraception is prevention of std's.

Jadi

Hi again,

Thanks for posting your chart.

So, your 5th house (flirts, sexual enjoyment) is ruled by Sagittarius, whose ruler Jupiter is aspected by Mars. We all know that Mars can be quite crude. It is the most unrefined planet, if you so will, especially when it wants something. Now, Jupiter has the tendency to expand what it touches. Here, it touches Mars, so it further expands Mars sort of crude desire. Also, Jupiter is in Aries here, so it expands the Aries (Mars') energy that way also. You also have Moon (emotional desire, also what one seeks to feel good and secure inside) aspecting Mars (sexual desire). So, the two energies combine. Now, the Moon is in the aloof and emotionally a-bit-distant sign of Aquarius, so, when it merges with that Mars, it does not worry much about the getting-emotionally-involved bit.

Then I looked at Venus, as Venus is all about love and relationship. I was happy to see that Venus is in Pisces, where it would do anything for the partner. However, that Venus is in a close aspect to Uranus. Uranus does not like the conventional behaviour of what it touches, so it tries to break free of it. Venus, especially a Pisces one, would be totally committed by itself. Venus just wants to love, and love wholeheartedly. However, with that aspect with Uranus, it behaves more independently and differently. It needs excitement and along with that Mars of Gemini, it wants to experiment because that thrills it.

Interesting. With that 8th house ruler, Jupiter, in the 8th house and in aspect to Mars, please be sure to take all precautions as far as all personal hygiene and precautions are concerned. Really important. Do not let personal desire make you lose your presence of mind. I think you understand.
What's also interesting is that her North Node is pretty tightly conjunct Jupiter as well, now it's my understanding that the north node of the Moon is also an indication for where we lack in judgement. It's your so called 'purpose', but in order to reach that goal we're going to fall flat on our faces numerous of times. So when that's conjunct the ruler of the 8th, watch out.

Jadi

Not necessarily. You could know full well the consequence of a shitty action but do it anyway. Bad judgement maybe, but lack of judgement? Nah
You're right, I guess it goes both ways, I know instances in my own personal life were the definitions of lack of judgement and bad judgement go hand in hand. Apart and aside from each other. But that shows the vague nature of the Node.

ChildOfVenus

I didn't know because I have North Node conjunt Jupiter that meant I have a lack of judgment. I thought having this aspect was a good thing.
What's also interesting is that her North Node is pretty tightly conjunct Jupiter as well, now it's my understanding that the north node of the Moon is also an indication for where we lack in judgement. It's your so called 'purpose', but in order to reach that goal we're going to fall flat on our faces numerous of times. So when that's conjunct the ruler of the 8th, watch out.

Jadi

I didn't know because I have North Node conjunt Jupiter that meant I have a lack of judgment. I thought having this aspect was a good thing.
You should learn to read through the comments entirely before responding. Astrology is not all black or white, every aspect has its positives and negatives, just keep that in mind or you shouldn't be involved with astrology at all.

Bigstar

Banned
Hmm, interdasting. Tell me why, in a generic way, you came to these placements, my good man.
You come off as a gemini to me. Hm..let's change that moon to cancer. You showed sympathy for these ladies. You seemed like you cared from what I observed, lol. The mars thing I just threw in there.

Am I right? Or are you going to tell me flat out?

ChildOfVenus

Yes I know this already I never said it was black or white. I'm just saying that I've never read this about this particular aspect.
You should learn to read through the comments entirely before responding. Astrology is not all black or white, every aspect has its positives and negatives, just keep that in mind or you shouldn't be involved with astrology at all.

aquarius7000

The Nodes, both the North and the South, are related to growth of the soul (some like to call it spiritual growth) and karma. Why karma? Karma because they say that the nodes show the path the soul has been journeying through many lives (this concept comes from Indian/Vedic Astrology, as reincarnation and soul growth are central concepts of Indian Astrology). The North Node in the 8th house can mean that the soul of the particular native in question, in this life, is on its journey of growth in regards to the matters of the 8th house. Remember that the North Node cannot act without the South Node, as they are two ends of the same pole, and they always act in unison.