Chat Thread

Love2Know

Just another testimony to the efficacy of sexist astrology. A male would seek to challenge the thought with a direct lunge of his mental weaponry. The feminine way is to undermine the structure of the argument through insinuation and insidiousness. Like the ocean breeze rusting steel. Dangerous.

I remember when my husband heard the word insidious and kept using it in everyday sentences incorrectly. Then he called me insidious and he was correct by a fluke.

conspiracy theorist

I remember when my husband heard the word insidious and kept using it in everyday sentences incorrectly. Then he called me insidious and he was correct by a fluke.

You didn't do the honourable thing, like a man would, and corrected him before he embarassed himself in front of the consolate? Sexist astrology 6 Feminists 0

Whoam1

Right. Latest is Pisces Sun, with midrange Aqua Moon.

Hmm really Is Pisces. I'm finding there are three Ascendents, one is how the universe sees your AC (rising sign) the next is from the perspective of your soul (the soul signifier sign) lastly Is your ideal self (sun/moon midpoint). Funny how that works out across 3 different forms of astrology... mine are Capricorn,Scorpio,Scorpio.