Thank You dr. farr ~Much Appreciation For All Your Informative Comments On Our Forum

JUPITERASC

get-well-soon-picture-quotes.jpg

get-well-soon57.gif

astretina

yea, same from me

dr. farr's posts are top notch, you can feel the decades of astrological experience from them, learned a lot from him

didnt know he was unwell

i wish him health

cheers

Bina

Adding my best wishes for you and your health, dr. farr, and a big thank you for all the astrological help you have provided so selflessly on this forum during the past few years!! Hope you get well soon!! :smile::smile::smile:

JUPITERASC

yea, same from me

dr. farr's posts are top notch,

you can feel the decades of astrological experience from them,

learned a lot from him

didnt know he was unwell

i wish him health

cheers
dr. farr discussing his health issues on this thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=563091#post563091
The natal Lot of Chronic Illness (ascendant+mars-saturn) falls @ 20 Scorpio:
-in the first house (whole sign) showing an intimate potential relationship of chronic illness with the life of the person (due to 1st house placement of the Lot)
-disposited by Mars (inflammations, etc)
-the Lot is opposed by both Mercury and Jupiter, from Taurus and the 7th house
-the Lot is contained by the North Node and Neptune: indicative of very subtle and hard to discern influences being involved with the Lot (ie with chronic conditions of ill health affecting the subject)
-Saturn (and I do also accept the Moon/Saturn position in the chart as also indicative of potential health problems) has been transiting Scorpio for some time-with Lots, the entire sign "contains" the Lot (not only the exact degree of the Lot), so relative to activation of this Lot we find this Lot being activated (activation of chronic illness condition) by Saturn's current transit (since Saturn in the natal is also a contributory factor to the native's health problem due to the Moon/Saturn situation in the natal)*

(*can such a Saturn transit activate a condition of ill health? In my chart, Saturn is a potent planet, both for good and for ill; without going into details at this time, let me mention that Saturn in Scorpio FOR ME-that is, in my own chart-is indicated as a most - transit: during this same Saturn transit of Scorpio, I received an injury to my right foot, which later became septic and which required amputation of the foot at the ankle {June 25, 2014} While I'll be getting a prosthetic foot over the next couple of months which will allow pretty normal walking, nonetheless I consider the loss of my right foot as connected with the Saturn transit of Scorpio, due to the confluence of indications regarding Saturn and Scorpio in my own specific chart...So, YES, I believe that certain transits of Saturn CAN influence serious affections of health under the right confluence of susceptibilities as shown in a given natal chart, and I believe that the current Saturn transit of Scorpio has a special affinity for the OP due to the OP's natal Lot of Chronic Illness being in Scorpio, and in the OP's natal first house)
As ever, dr. farr is utilising his own personal experiences in order to assist us all with our astrological understanding
Thanks for the condolences!
The analysis of the Saturn/Scorpio transit influences in my chart in connection with the injury, septic condition and final amputation of the foot, is an interesting illustration of astro-medical causal effects, which I will post (as a seperate thread) in the near future.

Best wishes regarding your own health problem! (Remember considering alternative health sources, such as naturopathy, homeopathy, herbal therapy, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, for help: unfortunately, although a homeopathic doctor myself, I did not address my own foot condition early on-since it seemed so superficial-with the proper remedies, and then-it was too late!! Another influence here of Saturn-this being an example of the negligence which can be an influence of that planet!)
get-well-soon-text-messages.jpg

get+well+soon+cards+%282%29.jpg

Inline

Best wishes from all of us :smile:

We are all missing your contribution to the forum....especially you're ability to be sensitive yet insightful; thorough yet concise; accurate yet understandable...and most importantly, patient and polite.

We're all thinking about you, and hoping your recovery is progressing quickly and comfortably?

Maybe we'll hear from you soon.... there's lots to talk about! :wink:

Ninneveh

Hope you recover soon Dr. Farr, your insight and kindness is highly appreciated and an example to emulate. Please get well!

The Ram

Dr Farrs posts and advice were very useful to me and appreciated by me. Best of luck to him in his health and life.

byjove

Account Closed
I didn't know about this either, until now.

Good Lord. I am very sad to hear this. Even in his posts as the condition unfolded, he maintained ... such calm perspective. I'm amazed.

Compliments are typically less common than complaints. The number of people who send best wishes here is probably just one hundreth of the people here who wish better health for you Dr. Farr.

Thank you for everything and hopefully you are adjusting as best as one can be in this situation.

:smile:

JUPITERASC

I didn't know about this either, until now.

Good Lord. I am very sad to hear this.
Even in his posts as the condition unfolded, he maintained ...
such calm perspective.
I'm amazed.

Compliments are typically less common than complaints. The number of people who send best wishes here is probably just one hundreth of the people here who wish better health for you Dr. Farr.

Thank you for everything and hopefully you are adjusting as best as one can be in this situation.

:smile:
quote-natural-forces-within-true-healers-of-disease.jpg

Arena

Wish you well dr. farr
Sending you good vibes for better health :love:

Indeed I've learned a lot from dr. farr's posts in this forum.

Nelly

I am so sorry to hear about this..I am wishing you well and a speedy recovery. Your posts are always so helpful and understanding. You are a compassionate and very valuable person to all of us in this forum.

TamaraL

Sad to hear about this today,
I am sending positive energy & wishing dr.farr a smooth recovery. All the best, & thank you for everything dr.farr. You are such a rare & generous individual.
I am still re-reading your posts & I have learned a lot from you.
Thank you :)

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

I love DR. FARR, at least i follow him though many forums, when i posted, however many thought of him as a master of FIXED STARS, but obviously he wasn't regarding Parans? Projected measure is under dispute with fixed stars!

Usual stuff from an Archaeoastronomer, but at least i did comment on Skyscript at the time of Dr. Farr's Genesis!

http://astrologeratlarge.com/Articles-Ecliptic.html

Any want to Mess?