Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 06-14-2010, 11:24 PM

Arrow Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

Thsese are the water houses and they are related to the subconscious.
Any placements here can give to an idividual unic phychic charismas such as intuition, healing abilities, telepathy etc.
This is a thread for research.
Any member with planets in these houses that has experienced such abilities no matter how strong, could post something to enlighten as.

It would be usefull for all of us.

Moreover it would be very educational, members with different placements who have special abilities too , to post us their charts and help us to come to new conclusions!!!

[ We all know that this houses are also related to states of suffering or traumatic experiences during one's lifetime. I don't want to give to this thread a negative or unpleasant note but many people are worried whether those placements could bring to their lifes further dramas and trageties or not. I want from all of you to encurage other people with same placements and give them a reason why they shouldn't be afraid of these houses!!!]

Thank u

Last edited by asteroid; 06-24-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: correcting, adding things
Unread 06-14-2010, 11:38 PM

Re: Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

I think I posted about my experiences before. But can mention some again

I have Neptune in 8th and NN in 12th. Mercury/pluto in scorpio.

Met my stepdad in a dream some months after his death and he gave me a message about the near future which turned out to be true.

Sometimes strange mind reading experiences, knowing names of strangers without really knowing.

Getting answers on tests when trying to mind read. It worked the times I actually tried

Astral travels that feels very conscious and almost disturbing.

And as mentioned knowing the sex of siblings unborn children and elements of the birth.

Before I got together with my 2 last boyfriends (longterm ones) I knew they were coming through dreams. Also a strong feeling that they were coming soon, and they did.
Unread 06-15-2010, 12:12 AM

Perfect!!!

Some common experiences could be ;

-Feeling the real intentions of others
-Feeling the pain of others
-Feeling the vibration of a place
-Healing through wordsor hands
-Controling your dreams
-Watching dreams that come true
-Watching dreams that had offered you some kind of guidance
-Knowing what happen to people who are far away
-Having strange connection with people you firstly meet
-Taking messagies about your life from people you haven't met before
-Having strange connection with animals ( imagine a wild animal being friendly to you)

There are some more, stronger but i don't want to mention them at the moment cause they might be missleading....

Last edited by asteroid; 06-15-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Unread 06-15-2010, 12:25 AM

I recognize some of the other ones too! Interesting

I tend to dream the exact same dream of my close friends, and the times Ive told them about it they say they had the same one the same night:P Usually friends I live with, but also ones that I didnt live with but where close friends.

The list is long. But maybe someone elsa can tell other stories
Unread 06-15-2010, 12:31 AM

My placements ; in 4th , in 8th , in 12th plus mars , jupiter in scorpio

i see in my dreams what will happen to my people,
i always feel the aura of people and places,
i feel others pain or evil intentions in my veins
i melt physical and mental pain of those i love
i can control most of my dreams by choosing my next step in the dream
and some more

Last edited by asteroid; 06-15-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Unread 06-15-2010, 01:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse

i have sun venus and mercury and part of fortune in the 12 house of pisces

saturn and mars in cancer in the fourth

i have always just known things~ i use my initution in my career of nursing
i have been able to see auras and energy around things and people since i was four ~i can walk into a room and just feel stuff
i do reiki and i have done hospice i am drawn to astrology and anything with spiritual development and i have no fear of the unknown

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 06-15-2010, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesnurse View Post
i have sun venus and mercury and part of fortune in the 12 house of pisces

saturn and mars in cancer in the fourth

i have always just known things~ i use my initution in my career of nursing
i have been able to see auras and energy around things and people since i was four ~i can walk into a room and just feel stuff
i do reiki and i have done hospice i am drawn to astrology and anything with spiritual development and i have no fear of the unknown

What a great job for a pisces individual!!! You direct the neptune energy to the right way!!! We all know how illusive neptune can be!!!
Tell us more about auras!! Do you keep seeing them??

Once i met a strange guy a little bit mental, that stoped in frond of me in the middle of the street saying that i had the most bright and well-shaped colours around my head that he had never seen before. I guess he could see auras too??

I cannot see auras, i only feel them
Unread 06-15-2010, 03:09 AM

Hi again, asteroid

To quote myself :
Quote:
I have mars in 8th and venus 12. They are in trine. Moon is sextile mars and oposed venus.

The 8th, 12 ant 4th houses are ruled by fire (Aries, Leo an Sag.).
In water: the 3rd house, but with a Neptune in Sagitarius. Sun and Mercury-11th. In Piscis-only the part of fortune- but this part of fortune is in fire (Aries). Mercury/Neptune/Part of Fortune-in trine.

.... I have north node and lilith in 4th.
Now lets, see:
[QUOTE]Some common experiences could be ;

Quote:
-Feeling the real intentions of others
Sometimes
Quote:
-Feeling the pain of others
check
Quote:
-Feeling the vibration of a place
It has happened at least twice... And regreted not trusting myself
(one was the first ob/gyn I went when discovered I was pregnant... guy and secretary both ended been ... not what I expected from profesionals.

Quote:
-Healing through words or hands
words maybe, hands... no.
Quote:
-Controling your dreams
This one is a YES, indeed. Even in nightmares, most of the time I can control them, so sometimes I like them even more than normal dreams, because it feel like a win, because I was brave and smart enough to overcome the fear.

Quote:
-Watching dreams that come true
Yes, I had a couple of them.
Example:
Once, as a teenager, I dreamt about a silver rectangle, and there were other dark rectangles, which I was puting inside the silver rectangle, leaving a rectangular small space between them.

I recognized this image later, while helping my parents on their (then) new bazzar, and I was arranging the boxes of the watches for sale inside the glass display cabinet.

Quote:
-Watching dreams that had offered you some kind of guidance
sometimes
Quote:
-Knowing what happen to people who are far away
no
-Having strange connection with people you firstly meet
Not so much. Only my husband. The first time I heard his voice (I was in another room) was like someone had called me.

Quote:
-Taking messages about your life from people you haven't met before
This has happened with a older woman, but I think she is REALLY PSYCHIC.

Quote:
-Having strange connection with animals ( imagine a wild animal being friendly to you)
no

Last edited by Prisma; 08-02-2010 at 03:53 AM. Reason: spelling
Unread 06-15-2010, 05:34 AM

Are we taking asteroids and such into consideration?

.[/QUOTE]

Yes asteroids could cound too. Not so strong but they do work!!
Unread 06-15-2010, 07:33 AM

I have Moon(conjunct)Pluto, Saturn in Scorpio...also Venus, Pallas in 4th house, Pars Fortuna, Juno in 8th and Neptune in 12th house.....
I have some glimmers but not so often...but I think everyone has these abilities and I think people need to calm down to leave their ego motivation...if we turn inward and search for the sparkle ....we will find what we need and will become aware of our powers and capacity...
I think the fire signs have good intuition too...my mother has a grand trine 2 planets Mercury/Sun Aries; Moon/Saturn Sag....and Uranus in the late degrees Cancer...MC in Pisces....so she can tell the future or to tell you what is happening by looking at the cup with coffee sludge(I don't know how to say it in English)....and she is very good...
Unread 06-15-2010, 08:02 AM

I have sun, mercury, venus and jupiter all in the 8th, and my intuition and senses are very strong. I always sense someone's mood when I speak with them and I can sense an atmosphere when I walk into a room. I always know what someone is thinking even when they contradict those thoughts to me.

Im also very aware of trees and their energy and have a close bond with animals x
Unread 06-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Niplan

well, according to everything i've read, Ill die a peaceful death at an old age, OR ill kill my self early somehow by putting my self in harm.. And somehow women will be my downfall.

Ive got sun, jupiter, mercury venus stellium in the 8th.
Unread 06-15-2010, 12:07 PM

[QUOTE=vanila;213512]I have Moon(conjunct)Pluto, Saturn in Scorpio...also Venus, Pallas in 4th house, Pars Fortuna, Juno in 8th and Neptune in 12th house.....
I have some glimmers but not so often...but I think everyone has these abilities and I think people need to calm down to leave their ego motivation...if we turn inward and search for the sparkle ....we will find what we need and will become aware of our powers and capacity...

Yes , i agree with u but some people are totally stuck on the ground. Those kind of energies are so refined that can be easilly ignored by most people.
Unread 06-15-2010, 12:35 PM

hey,

I have saturn and neptune conjunct and pars fortuna in capricorn in the twelfth house
and Moon and lillith conjunct in libra, eighth house, There's nothing in my 4th house. I think i am sort of empathic and i can transfer energy with my hands, nothing strange here
Unread 06-15-2010, 01:01 PM

Are all "psychic" people empaths? Or mediums? Whats the difference in the chart for example? What is typical medium, empath etc....
Unread 06-15-2010, 01:35 PM

I've got Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars in the 8th. Uranus, and Neptune in the 12th. No psychic experiences for me, but my 8th house stellium is intercepted, so maybe that has something to do with it. Sometimes I can pick up on other people's vibes, but I think that's something everyone can do.

More than anything though, I think Neptune in the 12th makes me a very musical and artistic soul.
Unread 06-15-2010, 02:47 PM

Asteroid, this is an interesting topic.
I would like to share my experiences about my dreams. I often have dreams that come true. I can see many things/facts/persons at my dreams and the following day or days I can see them in person. I am sure about my dreams because I was always right. I have also a strong feeling about my friends and persons who are close to me. I can feel them. Additionally, Ι have a strong intuition about some facts.
I have a T-square with mercury(pisces/12th house), neptune(APEX sag/9th house) and saturn(virgo/6th house). Also Neptune belongs to a Grand Trine.
Asteroid, I would like to ask you how you can control your dreams. I always be curious how I can do this because this will be beneficial for me.
Unread 06-15-2010, 04:49 PM

Asteriod

I have planets in 4th (Sun in aqua conjunct ic, moon and mercury conjunct in pisces, venus in pisces) mars in 12th / apparently I learnt this here ceres is in 8th in gemini but nothing else. I have neptune in scorpio in first house and scorpio is my rising sign.

I would say Im a sensitive. I have increasingly vivid dreams which occasionally come true. Also I have a very accurate perception of people.

Meditation is very powerful and vivid for me.

Currently exploring past lives which I think is a very strong theme of my chart.

I only see the colour of aura with my eyes closed as Im more aware then than when they are open.

I also do healing (qualified in various therapies) this has helped me to protect myself and understand the energies better.

interesting post.
Unread 06-15-2010, 05:12 PM

I have Neptune in the 12th and it's the most aspected planet in my chart. I have kept a dream journal since about 1982-84 or so, remember dreams from when I was 5 or so, and spent several years doing extensive dreamwork. I have also had the experience of being notified by my father of his passing (via the dream state) when I was overseas and no one in my family could get in contact with me.

My husband has a stellium in his 8th and a planet in the 4th and has zero interest in anything remotely supernatural or esoteric.
Unread 06-15-2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistermoon View Post
I have Neptune in the 12th and it's the most aspected planet in my chart. I have kept a dream journal since about 1982-84 or so, remember dreams from when I was 5 or so, and spent several years doing extensive dreamwork. I have also had the experience of being notified by my father of his passing (via the dream state) when I was overseas and no one in my family could get in contact with me.

My husband has a stellium in his 8th and a planet in the 4th and has zero interest in anything remotely supernatural or esoteric.

Was the dream journal helpful to you? Because I rarely write down my dreams.
Unread 06-15-2010, 05:32 PM

I found the dream journal really helpful but I am very interested in dreams and dreaming so I found it also enjoyable to write them down. I found that writing them down made me retain them better and I could remember my dreams more the more I wrote them down. Also I am an artist and it helped me through a very long protracted creative slump at one point.
I also got into some experimenting with lucid dreaming and trying to ask for solutions to problems in dreams. You can give yourself a suggestion before going to bed and see if you can dream about a particular problem. Another fun thing to try is 'co dreaming'...my friend and I did it once. I dreamed that I was in a long hallway of a house and my friend suddenly appeared from a door into the hall and she was screaming. At the same time she was dreaming that she was in a room yelling at someone. Isn't that bizarre??
Unread 06-15-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillcoil View Post
From my perspective, what it comes down to, is energy. Spiritual abilities are really varied and could be used in numerous ways. There is perception, adjustments, visionary moments, etc. You could develop spiritual abilities in many ways. I think that the chart as a whole could show what path someone might feel more accustomed to pursuing when doing this, but free will could come in and change that. Also I don't think someone needs to have placements in these houses to have psychic potential. It would be interesting to hear from those who don't, maybe they have taught spiritual abilities to others who do have placements in these houses.

Yes i believe that too .

This thread started as an experiment mostly. I ve met people with major placements in these houses who ignore completely their sensitivity to thsese refined energies, ending having none of them. I ve met others who thought they were going crazy due to the fact they didn't trust those energies.

The purpose of this thread is not to testify those abilities or those placements. It is just to talk about what we could do with them and feel comfortable with that
Unread 06-15-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistermoon View Post
I found the dream journal really helpful but I am very interested in dreams and dreaming so I found it also enjoyable to write them down. I found that writing them down made me retain them better and I could remember my dreams more the more I wrote them down. Also I am an artist and it helped me through a very long protracted creative slump at one point.
I also got into some experimenting with lucid dreaming and trying to ask for solutions to problems in dreams. You can give yourself a suggestion before going to bed and see if you can dream about a particular problem. Another fun thing to try is 'co dreaming'...my friend and I did it once. I dreamed that I was in a long hallway of a house and my friend suddenly appeared from a door into the hall and she was screaming. At the same time she was dreaming that she was in a room yelling at someone. Isn't that bizarre??
Thank you for your answer. Very helful and interesting. I have many times tried to do this but there was no result. I can not describe the feeling when I have these dreams. My dreams are combined with a strong feeling. How did you think to do this? Were you told by anyone to do this? Another question: are you sure about your husband's chart? I mean his TOB. what about your kids?(in case you have kids),do they have this ability?
Unread 06-15-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabondgirl View Post
Are all "psychic" people empaths? Or mediums? Whats the difference in the chart for example? What is typical medium, empath etc....

As far as i know there is little gradation from 4 - 8 house depending on the planets in them as well and the aspects. Once i had ridden in a book about moon in these houses.

-moon in 4th feels the wound
-moon in 8th sees and catches the wound
-moon in 12th heals the wound

That article was talking about serious diseases

I think that Uranus and Chiron aspects play some great part too!!!

I wish i could teel you something more specific, i am learning too....
Unread 06-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Banned

Only Uranus in 12th in scorpio.

" Extream Painful very short out of the body experiences during sleeping, Which happens from time to time, To the extent that I feel that I am on my way to controll it. "

Tags
12th, planets