job issues and over all well being

Reema

hi, I am struggling to get a job since last few year but its all in vain, my health is not keep good too date of birth july 25 1977 bombay I had my chart reviewed in this forum few years back but this phase of struggle and depression does not seem to end. can someone please suggest

mathur_dinesh

Major-period of Mercury has been going on since April/2005. Mercury owns the second and eleventh houses and occupies the ascendant. Mercury however has major contact with the eighth house. Therefore in this major-period you must have had several setbacks and failures. There have been changes and you have suffered losses. Success has come to you only occasionally.
The period from Oct/2014 to May/2017 was not good for getting a job. From May time has been changing for the better. You should get a job now if you try for it.

Reema

Thankyou Mathur_dinesh sir for looking into my chart and the reply. I appreciate it much.
Its been a though time since few years to be exact since 2009 life has gone to a major downfall, I have depression due to my job search and looking for a life partner. Last week I had an job interview but they rejected me. This stress is effecting my overall health i am having stomach and blood pressure issue since last 1 year. Please suggest if any remedy could be done.

Vyri

Banned
Reema

:unsure:
job issues and over all well being
hi, I am struggling to get a job since last few year but its all in vain, my health is not keep good too date of birth july 25 1977 bombay I had my chart reviewed in this forum few years back but this phase of struggle and depression does not seem to end. can someone please suggest

Am a Kabal artist & Horary novice in Astrology & have not enough study of Vedic Art, but at the moment I realized your question I looked at the time & thought it wise to draw up a chart to reflect your wishes. Will use the locale you are at should you give it; Time zone; Long. & Lat. - City & Province.

Would also wish you to 'think' or meditate upon a form (number) of any denomination; a revelation is brought about by it.. an energy that could be realized as a catalyst towards an additional insight into the charts interpretation; with the right understanding to its interpretation it could help you turn your hardships around, helping you achieve a positive outcome to your situation.

Should you wish a natal reading I use a traditional Astrology style.

Should I attempt a delineation of your chart it will only be in layman's terms & I wish you all good intention with the reading. The chart no doubt should be placed within another area of the forum-Horary section-hoping it will be viable to your concerns.

All the best
Vyri:rightful:

Last edited: