shoud i go back working for this person

alana

i had a one year contract working in the office that ended. at that time i did not care if they prolong it or not because i didnt like my supervisor. in the mean time i got another chance to go back and work there but i do not know if it would be a good decision cause my supervisor is toxic and i do not like confrontation. On the other hand i need a job. what should i do?

Attachments

• astro_2gr_26_should_i_go_and_work_there_hr.47670.7857.jpg
    astro_2gr_26_should_i_go_and_work_there_hr.47670.7857.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 18

IleneK

Premium Member
i had a one year contract working in the office that ended. at that time i did not care if they prolong it or not because i didnt like my supervisor. in the mean time i got another chance to go back and work there but i do not know if it would be a good decision cause my supervisor is toxic and i do not like confrontation. On the other hand i need a job. what should i do?

I'm going to say no.

You are Moon.
If we take the job/boss to be the sign on the MC, then Jupiter rules. Moon separates from Jupiter, so that would be no.
If we look at tht job/boss as the 10th sign, Aries, then Mars rules. Moon applies a square, which suggests that you may get the job and if you do, it likely will not go well for two reasons.
The first is the adverse square itself. But also secondly, you/Moon move shortly into the sign of Capricorn, its detriment. So not a favorable shift in the Moon's ability to act in your favor. And at the same time, Mars/job/boss moves into Aries, the sign of its dignity, so boss will grow more influential while you as Moon will grow weaker in favorability.

I do not see returning to this job as being in your best interest.

Last edited:

rafaella

Moon squares Mars in the 10th which suggests conflict at work, argument or source of discomfort. Is this supervisor a female? Venus is there angular, but exalted. With mutual reception with Jupiter, the job. There is also Saturn, Moon separated from it recently. Perhaps Saturn is her or another co-worker boss?
But overall I agree with Ilene, Moon is entering her detriment very soon plus that square with Mars points to problems to overcome.

Maybe just work there temporarily until you find another job?

Vyri

Banned
Must agree with the Astrologer's giving counsel here..Marc Edmund Jones tells us for a 'yes or no' question take the guest Lord/Ascendant or Host Lord/Mars (both rulers of your Ascendant); and in the case here Mars is also the Lord of your 11th or Hopes and Wishes house. Then take the Lord of the house that rules the thing you are seeking and look to the aspect they are making to each other. A benign aspect say a trine or sextile etc. will give a yes answer and the square or opposition will signify the opposite. The Moon (your ruler) is making a square to Mars within the 10th, this aspect is significant of a 'no' answer towards making your 'hopes and wishes' come true in the long run should you accept the appointment or decide to stay. Mars is about to make a change into another sign additionally indicating new activities and experiences in that department (career).

Concerned here with Mercury making a square with Hershel, and even though he is not a traditional Lilly sig. he should be taken note of in the chart. His energy is tied in with Mercury making a conjunction with the 'resource' Pluto (another non Lilly sig.) co/Lord of Scorpio. Do you see where Scorpio is tenanting the last half of the 5th h. I take it as meaning creative speculative energies you exercise to begin to look for more work? Scorpio as a fixed sign on the last part of the 5th h. gives a hint of a long tenure of looking for work if you are unemployed and not solvent as you look. Albeit Mars and Pluto will/are tenanting cardinal signs indicating efforts that are quick to give success, it is the fixity of Scorpio there that will-I believe lengthen your efforts, as it affects your expectant sufficient cash flow of a new venture career wise. Am suggesting you stay with the present work until you land another job giving you security. Scorpio is felt on the 6th h.of work, the energy has an effect of lengthening the timing between obtaining a creative work experience. (the proximity of a 5 deg. orb upon a cusp has the influence of a planet/sign felt within its domain or house) I think you should heed the fixity of Scorpio and make some personal adjustments within the present position you have until you are solvent by way of being given security of another opportunity. Mercury conj. with Pluto speaks of adjustments/transformations that are troublesome of monetary means. Am hoping you have enough funds to cushion the time in between jobs should you make the decision to leave. (Mercury in Cardinal Capricorn, Lord of the 12th Gemini means some misgivings about confrontational conversations openly demonstrated with an authority figure, additionally there is the fear of a lack with the house hold budget and duties of rent..Virgo there.

The ruler of the 10th is Jupiter and will make the transition to other work venue's of a more creative field much more inviting to you in the near future; he makes a long tenure sextile with Saturn (the work horse planet) and is significant of well mentioned work principle's your letter of reference will be making, giving opportunities should you venture out and explore other prospects (but dear do have work before you leave). You know what they say..A bird in the hand..etc. You may even be given a very good letter of transfer (Saturn in Sagittarius-publication of character traits and work ethic's-Jupiter in Libra is great for that type of accolade, especially as Lord of the 10th=career aims you are best known for.)

At any rate I see the decision for you to leave as a personal one only. Subjective evaluation's and all that. It is Venus in Pisces partile Cheiron (the wounded healer) that makes me think so. The quincunx to Jupiter from Venus in the 10th helps to soften the work experiences with those you are having confrontations with by way of giving you possible help mates with diplomacy which will come to your aid and counsel you of just how you may side step delimits with your present overseer?

Take care and I hope you are prudent-not to act too hastily of your decision to leave abruptly.

Wishing you many opportunities coming your way,

Sincerely
All the best

Vyri

P.S. Commuting or traveling out of your area may hold the best opportunity for you-the Jupiter/Saturn sextile in journeying Sag. and open road Libra on the 5th. You might even wish to go back to school for a while to augment your present talents?

:w00t:

Last edited:

alana

yes my supervisor was a woman. i never had argument with her i kept my mouth shut but she is very gossipy manipulative boss. i just do not like to be around that kind of energy.

since i left after my contract ended two years ago she was promoted so if i would go back to her sector i would have somebody else as a supervisor but ultimately she would be the boss of the department so i guess i would not be so close to her like before.

i am currently unemployed and searching for jobs so i was considering this option but maybe it is better to find some better work environment.

Vyri

Banned
Dear ALana,
in the mean time i got another chance to go back and work there but i do not know if it would be a good decision cause my supervisor is toxic and i do not like confrontation. On the other hand i need a job. what should i do?

The Part of Fortune will be making a sextile with your Host ruler Mars (entering a new sign, one with promise at its gate..so to speak)..your constant drive and verve to accomplish your goals...Perhaps your intuition will guide you to look in another direction..the Part of Fortune is entering the 12th house so I believe you will be aided to make the right decision, other's will assist you in doing the right 'thing'.

Should your acumen be in good stead..and you 'know' you are able to do the work, don't let a little stress make you side step a golden opportunity..we all differ at different venue and application's at one time or another in life..but it is the true adept and expectant professional whom overcomes and surmounts challenges wishing them to appear in the life to achieve the conquest-gaining by it's teaching, grace-polish and wisdom is supplanted by its experience. Not to wax too boring...

Just wishing you prosperity and gainful employ

'Scuse me for missing the address sufficiently

All the best
Your friend in Astrology
Vyri:rightful:

Last edited: