Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 08-18-2012, 03:57 AM

Re: Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascada View Post
Do you still live at home with your parents?
Yes I am still 17

Unread 10-19-2012, 07:33 PM

I am very torn between the seen and unseen.
I am not foolish enough to believe that because I can't see something it isn't there, nor am I foolish enough to believe that just because I CAN see something that it's real. Unfortunately, I study psychology, I'm obsessed with it, but it fries my brain.

Anyway, to the ability thingy, although I'm not sure if I would call it an 'ability', (semantics, semantics, semantics!!), I once, just once, had what I would deem a "supernatural experience" - I say "supernatural" because I have yet to discover another explanation for it other than psychosis, of which, I may add, I was not diagnosed with at that time. And when I was informed that some of my behaviour was classed as psychosis (according to one psychiatrist), it was 9 years after the "supernatural" event and had very earthly and practical triggers and nature - I would not class any of it as "supernatural" - warped perception, yes, supernatural, no.

The event itself is way too long to type, but, briefly, the first out-of-the-ordinary happening of the event was a visual of a child - the child was not human, although shaped like one. When I say "not human", I mean not solid, he was made up of what appeared to be an oily film, with a slightly thicker outline - if you can image a bubble, he was made of material that looked like bubble film, but without all the colours. He was completely see-through, and completely mobile, as he played with my 1 and a half year old son on the chute in his bedroom. This child did not communicate with me, however, my son was talking to him as they chased eachother up and down the chute; he said his name was "Pal".

I then met "Pal's" mother, who entered the room and was made of the same substance. She was huge, and I felt a great, heavy sadness from her, along with a crippling regret. It was at this point the thought that they had been murdered came into my consciousness. I have no confirmation of this though. She communicated with me - in my head, somehow.

She wanted me to do things, all of which made little sense: the first thing was to turn on the tap in the kitchen, so I did, she then motioned for me to follow her into the bedroom where she insisted I rip up the floorboards to locate a bag that was supposedly under there. I did. But I was too frightened to go down under the floor, mainly because of the male entity, in a 1960's gas mask, who was now peering through the bedroom window, menacingly, at me.

Here is when my time sequencing gets mixed up, but all these events happened as one event, over the space of a few hours, on the same day. Up until this point I wasn't unduly freaked out, I like quirk and weird, and I'm pretty open-minded, so I was rolling with it, until I entered my livingroom.
Congregating in two corners of the livingroom, on the ceiling, were black, seething shadows. At this point I truly began to fear for my life. These shadows had no discernable shape or character, and it is truly the only time in my life I could say I sensed "evil". (even now this is hard to talk about - a part of me believes if I talk they'll appear again). They began swirling around the ceiling above my head, and one suddenly broke off and shot back up into the corner where it hung, and hoached, and I froze, as it fired directly from that corner straight for my stomach. It passed through my stomach and right out the other side of me. I felt the passage it made through my body; it felt as if my stomach were going out my back with it.

It was at this point that I freaked. I ran through to my next door neighbour's house for help. They of course thought I was losing my mind, and so did I at this point. The man in the gas mask followed along the front of the building, peering in my neighbour's windows. In her house things were a blur, by this point I was begging for anyone and anything to help me. After the shadows in the livingroom I felt like I was covered in cobwebs (this feeling lasted right through the night, and into the next mrning, I felt like I was walking through a tunnel of cobwebs), so I asked her to run me a bath. I got in the bath then got right back out when I felt as if I was melting through the bottom of it. I tried to stab myself in the stomach with a kitchen knife, luckily I was caught in time. I was conscious of reaching for the knife and drawing it to my body, but I felt like it was not my will.

I begged my grampa later that day to take me to a church to get someone to do an exorcism (I was brought up catholic, but this was the first time I had turned to the church since my confirmation at age 10) - turns out you need permission from the pope for exorcisms, so I was offered a "blessing" on myself, my boyfriend (who, by the way, witnessed the shadow shooting through my stomach), and the house.
As he chanted over us, throwing the holy water and all that jazz, shadows left through my feet and slid up the walls and out the windows, and up the chimney.

As I mentioned before, I walked through cobweb tunnels everywhere I went for at least a day after (we stayed at my boyfriend's mum's trhat night, and they were there all the way there and all night).

I moved house within the week. It has now been raised to the ground.

I was not on drugs, I had never had hallucinations in my life, I had never experienced a psychotic episode in my life. I have no explanation for this still, and it has been 10 years.

I said I wasn't going to type it all out, but I just did. I guess there was no way to tell it other than telling it.

OK, my water house residents are (in placidus):

4th - Sun in Aquarius
8th - No planets, house cusp is in Taurus
12th - Mars and Saturn in Libra, conjunct Ascendant, conjunct Pluto, also in Libra

Not sure if this helps, and while I could wax lyrical about intuition, intense dreams, verified gut instincts and the like, this is the most prominent experience I feel is relevant to the topic.
Unread 08-30-2015, 05:29 PM

-Moon in Gemini (south node) 2nd house
-Saturn in Cancer 4th house
-Sun. Mars, Venus ( scorpio) 8th , Mercury, Pluto and Uranus (libra) in 7th
-Neptune conjunct NN in 9th house opposite Moon
-Jupiter in the 12th house
(koch house system)

Since the age of 4 yrs, I had constant "out of body travels" didn't understand what was happening of course.

The age of 10 yrs old, I moved in with my mother after living with grandparent for several years. This new home was an apartment, majority of old folks. After several months of living there, I experienced a psychic attack so extreme, I lost consciousness and experienced electric shock throughout my body. When I came to, I saw a old woman with a cane standing in my closet laughing at me.

I saw my father in full apparition after his death. I see shadow people, but MOSTLY have uncanny sense of hearing disembodied voices. I can smell distinct negative energies around me sometimes. I strangely KEEN at reading peoples thought and feelings. It's quite unnerving and prefer not to be in large crowds since energies can be overwhelming.

Dream states are vivid with visions of past lives or foreboding of events, which sometimes have realized. Just recently have intense connections with animals and spirit animals, especially owls, I've called upon them telepathically and they've showed up outdoors in my home. Same with hummingbirds and coyotes. Insects too, scarabs.

Strong connections with angelic guides, native american spirits and magnetic energies. Once at the age of 23, I was living in New Mexico briefly with father at the time. I got the strange urge to chant some kabbalah prayers, instantly lighting struck down burning the front house tree into ashes.

Well, I don't normally share experiences on threads, posts or blogs but felt compelled to share my experiences with you, maybe help too. I've lived a pretty secluded and hermetic life, fears of ridicule

Last edited by DrummerGirl; 11-11-2015 at 01:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrummerGirl For This Useful Post:
Horus (08-30-2015)
Unread 08-30-2015, 06:48 PM

Thank you for posting this thread.

I have many, many, many placements and experiences. It would take several pages to write only the major ones. However, as for the houses and planets, Ur, Ne and Sa in 4th.

I have dreams regularly and I had mental images twice, well, several times, but the first one repeated a few times and I wasn't able to control not seeing it. It was abstract. The other one happened recently and it was about a real situation.

I don't have visions, I don't see things or creatures before me, I am too rational for that I have heard voices that woke me up a few times.

I am trying to find a way to bring that what I have to the state of being awake. I always wake up when the dream ends, so I cast charts. If anyone has succeed, please share how you have done that.

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 08-30-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Unread 08-30-2015, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post

I have many, many, many placements and experiences. It would take several pages to write only the major ones. However, as for the houses and planets, Ur, Ne and Sa in 4th.

I have dreams regularly and I had mental images twice, well, several times, but the first one repeated a few times and I wasn't able to control not seeing it. It was abstract. The other one happened recently and it was about a real situation.

I don't have visions, I don't see things or creatures before me, I am too rational for that I have heard voices that woke me up a few times.

I am trying to find a way to bring that what I have to the state of being awake. I always wake up when the dream ends, so I cast charts. If anyone has succeed, please share how you have done that.
Visions don't require irrationality.

Dreams have several functions but the main one is as a message medium between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. The subconscious often uses symbols or metaphors unique to yourself which can be decoded by listing each element in the dream and what each means to you.

If you awaken at the conclusion of the dream, then you remember it, yes? And do you record it in a dream journal? This would be a good idea. Write it in the present tense, and close your eyes often to help recall the details.

One can also use self-hypnosis to return to, or finish a dream. There are many guided self-hypnosis mp3s available on the Web and/or you can get a book like Self-Hypnosis and Other Mind Expanding Techniques by Tebbetts to get into an altered state so you can retrieve information there.
Unread 08-30-2015, 08:52 PM

I don't write a journal, because someone would find it. I used to write the date and the time on the wall when I was a teen. Now I cast charts right away. I can remember most of my dreams, even those I had when I was 4. I even remember those that are literally repeated in reality later. I would like to train myself to have that state awake.

I make playlists, so only I know what I have seen. Sometimes I share.

I am well aware what dreams are, I have had them since the day 1. I interpret dreams for others too. The things I have seen... I wish I haven't. Last night I had a dream I took a tooth out and then another dream where somebody stole all of my family's shoes. I wish I didn't. That is as bad as it gets. I have trained myself to wake up when I see teeth, but last night was tricky, for the first time in a long time I wasn't aware I was in a dream.

But I would never try hypnosis. Can't afford to lose control over my consciousness even for a minute. Is it possible to develop that any other way?

Other than that, I just know the present and the future. I have a radar
Unread 08-30-2015, 09:20 PM

Quote:

I don't write a journal, because someone would find it. I used to write the date and the time on the wall when I was a teen. Now I cast charts right away. I can remember most of my dreams, even those I had when I was 4. I even remember those that are literally repeated in reality later. I would like to train myself to have that state awake.
That's reality rehearsal, like an astral "dry-run" before things are enacted in 3d, and it's what usually accounts for "deja vu". Everyone gets that every now and then. It requires an altered state and a different brainwave than that used in conscious awareness, which is why it happens in dreams.

Quote:
I make playlists, so only I know what I have seen. Sometimes I share.

I am well aware what dreams are, I have had them since the day 1. I interpret dreams for others too. The things I have seen... I wish I haven't. Last night I had a dream I took a tooth out and then another dream where somebody stole all of my family's shoes. I wish I didn't. That is as bad as it gets. I have trained myself to wake up when I see teeth, but last night was tricky, for the first time in a long time I wasn't aware I was in a dream.
Okay, I wasn't quite sure what you were asking for in how you phrased your question. I had some training by a Jungian dream therapist so I offered that.

Quote:
But I would never try hypnosis. Can't afford to lose control over my consciousness even for a minute. Is it possible to develop that any other way?
Nobody "loses control". There are alot of myths about hypnosis out there perpetrated by Hollywood, television, etc. and this is a common one. The critical faculty of the conscious mind is just relaxed, that's all, but the conscious mind is present, in the "backseat" if you will. Everyone is basically in hypnosis at least twice a day everyday; when you are drifting off to sleep at night or when you are waking up, there's a brief twilight of consciousness then and that's essentially hypnosis. As a clinical hypnotherapist, I make it last an hour or two so I can communicate with the subconscious mind.

You can also try meditation, it will achieve the same brainwave as light hypnosis, it's just less relaxed and the conscious mind is more likely to interfere, screen, try to interpret everything and thus disrupt the flow of information coming through.
Unread 08-30-2015, 09:42 PM

Thank you! I was told that is different than deja vu on this forum. Anyway, whatever you call that, I see irrelevant things the way they later happen, but I predict things seeing them in symbols.

My goal is to bring relevant things to the conscious level the way they happen. I got an idea Astrology could help. If I follow the patterns in charts I can get what it takes to open such windows and gradually become able to access that state at all times. What do you think about that?

That is impressive what you do!

I am a Pisces Moon native, to me, all is meditation. I feel at all times, but not as strongly as I used to before Saturn hit my Venus in Libra and continued to transit my Sco Pluto, Mercury and the Sun. But I must admit that the attunement is a non-stop state for me, I don't need to concentrate to feel on a Pisces level. I can sense where Scorpio intuition is though, and I use it for different things. It's like a detective and for that I need to get into another state without being troubled like I am now.

Sorry about confusing you, I didn't mean to have a strict tone in my posts either, I'm just a little tired, so I am serious I was just sharing how I interpret them.
Unread 08-30-2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Thank you! I was told that is different than deja vu on this forum.
Not surprising. Rarely is there any agreement or consensus on higher dimensional mechanics and what things mean, and that's okay.

Quote:
Anyway, whatever you call that, I see irrelevant things the way they later happen, but I predict things seeing them in symbols.

My goal is to bring relevant things to the conscious level the way they happen. I got an idea Astrology could help. If I follow the patterns in charts I can get what it takes to open such windows and gradually become able to access that state at all times. What do you think about that?
That sounds really interesting! Has it worked? You're welcome to PM me too if this is OT.

In a general similar vein, I think astrology is a great way to bring certain unconscious things into the conscious realm, and karmic astrology has been a valuable tool which I use as an adjunct to hypnotherapy.

Quote:
That is impressive what you do!

I am a Pisces Moon native, to me, all is meditation. I feel at all times, but not as strongly as I used to before Saturn hit my Venus in Libra and continued to transit my Sco Pluto, Mercury and the Sun. But I must admit that the attunement is a non-stop state for me, I don't need to concentrate to feel on a Pisces level. I can sense where Scorpio intuition is though, and I use it for different things. It's like a detective and for that I need to get into another state without being troubled like I am now.
Thanks! I have a Scorpio Sun and Merc myself and a 12th House Moon conjunct (out-of-sign) Neptune in Scorpio, so it functions a little like a Pisces Moon (in some respects) and so I can relate to what you mean. My empathy (sensing and feeling emotions) is coming from the Moon, as well as a substantial amount of water element altogether (five planets).

Quote:
Sorry about confusing you, I didn't mean to have a strict tone in my posts either, I'm just a little tired, so I am serious I was just sharing how I interpret them.
Oh no worries.
The Following User Says Thank You to Horus For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (08-30-2015)
Unread 08-30-2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
That sounds really interesting! Has it worked? You're welcome to PM me too if this is OT.

In a general similar vein, I think astrology is a great way to bring certain unconscious things into the conscious realm, and karmic astrology has been a valuable tool which I use as an adjunct to hypnotherapy.
Well, I only just begun a couple of weeks ago. Tr Neptune is conjunct my Moon, so it's going to be a slow process, I am afraid. But for now, reading a chart helps interpret the dream if I can't do it (and lately I have been having trouble doing that) Asteroids play the key roles in those charts.

I have seen me in my past life once in a dream after I really, really wished for me to be shown to me. My chart fits what I saw. How do you see more than just one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Thanks! I have a Scorpio Sun and Merc myself and a 12th House Moon conjunct (out-of-sign) Neptune in Scorpio, so it functions a little like a Pisces Moon (in some respects) and so I can relate to what you mean. My empathy (sensing and feeling emotions) is coming from the Moon, as well as a substantial amount of water element altogether (five planets).
That is wonderful! I will PM you my questions, once I make the list

Sorry about chatting, will not do that again, moderators

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 08-30-2015 at 11:45 PM.
Unread 09-01-2015, 04:20 AM

I have Moon/Leo/8th

My dreams are very vivid and I'm very aware of how others are feeling and what they are thinking. I can pick up on their thoughts and read them easily. I don't like to go out much because of it. I'm working on this. It's gotten hectic this past year and caused a lot of trouble for my anxiety but I'm working threw it alright. As I get older it gets a bit stronger.
I'm not myself you see...
-Alice in Wonderland

Last edited by Jaded; 09-01-2015 at 04:36 AM.
Unread 09-01-2015, 05:26 AM

Arrow Re: Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

My Sun and Moon in the same sign (Aquarius in 8th) with Pluto in 4th and no planets to think of in 12th. Can anyone explain connecting the lines of the Sun/Moon in 8th with Pluto in 4th? I sense this isn't good to have them in an alignment on a natal chart.
Unread 09-02-2015, 07:15 PM

Quote:

It is very fascinated Alrescha how you are connected with the dream land.I like how you used to write the date of dreams on your wall very movie like hehe. I guess it is because you are scorpio.I have a sister and a mother who are both scorpios and experience stuff like that especially my sister who used to talk in a foreign language in her sleeps.

With the strong Pisces moon shows connection to the unconscious,the unseen,and the Neptune/CHIRON aspect amplifies that.I was looking to your DWAD chart and I found out that your natal neptune is conjnct to dwad south node/saturn opposite the chiron conjunction to dwad north node/venus.

and plus DWAD uranus conjunct to natal sun/mercury shows the vividness and electricity of the mind even during sleep. you're 12th house is ruled by the sun also,and the sun in a mental house 3rd house could explain the whole mind/dream.

I have a strong Neptune in my chart,but I am not very connected to dream.I am more of an empath and a spiritual person.
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-02-2015)
Unread 09-02-2015, 11:10 PM

Thank you! <3

It's mostly strange time, like 04:40, 03:03 or the hour and the minute hands are opposite, so I wrote that on the wall before I knew anything about astrology. I somehow knew that kind of information is significant. Once I dated a guy briefly and for those two weeks I'd wake up each hour every night the hour hands were opposite. I later found out he is a Crowley fan.

I have had dreams in languages I don't speak and I later checked and found out that what I heard is bloody grammatically correct

Check the minor aspects and other points and objects, you are fairly intuitive from what I get.
Unread 09-03-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Thank you! <3

It's mostly strange time, like 04:40, 03:03 or the hour and the minute hands are opposite, so I wrote that on the wall before I knew anything about astrology. I somehow knew that kind of information is significant. Once I dated a guy briefly and for those two weeks I'd wake up each hour every night the hour hands were opposite. I later found out he is a Crowley fan.

I have had dreams in languages I don't speak and I later checked and found out that what I heard is bloody grammatically correct

Check the minor aspects and other points and objects, you are fairly intuitive from what I get.
Have you checked the asteroid Hypos?
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-03-2015)
Unread 09-03-2015, 07:16 PM

yeah... Hypnos conjunct Telephus inconjunct Moon sextile Neptune, that's a yod, alright But it's in rx and it's in Leo 11th...
Unread 09-04-2015, 07:46 PM

You talk about 4th, 8th, 12th but you forgiven analogy.
4th: cancer
8th: scorpio
12th: pisces.
Unread 09-04-2015, 07:59 PM

Smile Re: Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

I have Mars, the ruler of my 8th house placed in my 8th together with chiron,part of fortune and ceres. NN is in my 12th. Also, I have Uranus in cancer conj my IC and the moon is in my first house, Neptune is planted in my 6th house.
I have had OBEs since age seven. Seen spirit, heard spirit, smelled spirit all my life but did not understand these experiences until I became friends with a professional psychic who said, "What I am---You are."
I have precognitive dreams that are sometimes unnerving. I have been able to call up memories from previous lives. I see auras daily if I meditate and call them forth.
Being open to the unseen (if utilized in a loving, light-filled way) is a wonderous gift. Organized religious groups do not feel this way and often condemn the ability as demonic/witch craft. It is neither. We are spirits having a physical experience. Some of us remain more open to the unseen world of spirits (our real home) than others.

Blessings
Unread 09-05-2015, 02:19 PM

Is there a way to "tune in" to these abilities? Strong intuition is the only psychic phenomenon I've ever experienced and it's NOT consistent.

My placements:
4th house: Saturn, Uranus & Neptune
8th house: Jupiter
12th house: Mars on the cusp in the 11th (I don't know whether this placement counts)
Unread 09-05-2015, 08:23 PM

Wow, so many stories! Or experiences**
I find this extremely interesting ...
I only have my Capricorn Jupiter in 4th house and my Aries Saturn in 8th house, but if it wasn't for my childhood experience I probably wouldn't believe anything written on this thread.
I remember having uncontrolled but detailed dreams as a child, and within the week I would've experienced in real life, exactly what had happened in the dream. I've always had doubts about my "inner-life" if you can call it that..? (English is my 2nd language), so I would never speak about this to anyone, as I would probably sound crazy.

I'm not sure if this was the reason why I started to develop interest in the superficial, or that my interest in the supernatural was the reason for the dreams to happen... I remember thinking that I would just imagine that I've dreamt about it AFTER the real life event took place. Even writing about this now makes me feel stupid to even reconsider (but that doesn't mean that I don't believe in it).

Anyway, it wouldn't happen every week but more like a few times throughout a year or two, but as I got into my teens it stopped. In a way I wish I could experience it again, lol. It's probably my Aquarius moon speaking.

Last edited by haidee; 11-10-2015 at 09:03 AM. Reason: superficial is not the same as supernatural, lmao
Unread 09-09-2015, 04:50 PM

Hello, I would like to help you on your research. My Sun in Scorpio and Pluto in Libra is in the 12th. My intuition is very strong. In the last 2 years I started getting tingling in my head to migraines depending on who is around me or what I am reading or watching on TV. Because of it I do tend to spend a lot of time alone and stay way from TV, Facebook and all social media. People tell me they swear they met me before or saw me in their dreams prior to meeting me. Mental illness people also keep showing up in my life also.

Last edited by kimbich1025; 09-10-2015 at 07:48 PM.
Unread 09-14-2015, 05:41 PM

Hi to all. Here's what I have in these houses.

4th house, Saturn in Cancer.
8th house, Neptune in Sagittarius.
12th house, Moon and Juno in Taurus...Venus, Chiron, Ceres in Aries...Jupiter, Sun, True Lilith, Pallas in Pisces.

Saturn may be in the 3rd house, not the 4th, I'm not 100% sure on the exact time of birth.

On life experiences, I spent younger years being very shy, withdrawn...teens and 20s drinking a lot and a few drugs, lots and lots of problems...The last year or so I've been 'coming out', it's very emotional and painful, feeling and seeing things, turns out I'm highly sensitive and empathic...everything is very strange, my world is kind of upside down, I'm getting their slowly.

I believe I have a good future ahead, getting their is gonna be hard, had some good people helping me and I'd like to help others on the way if possible.
Unread 09-15-2015, 06:38 AM

I don't have any major planets in 4th and 8th house but if that helps... I'll include the major asteroids.

4th House: Juno in Libra (at the end of 4th house).

8th House: Dejanira and Psyche in Aquarius.

12th House: Venus and Ceres in Gemini.

I don't have lot of water houses in my natal chart and I stated what planets/asteroids I have in those three water house if it helps.

I'm not too sure how 4th house work with Juno along with how 8th house work for my Dejanira and Psyche. I am also not too sure how 12th house would work with Ceres... So some interpretations for those would be appreciated!

I am a gay male in real life so I am not sure if it is important to include but I did just in the case anyway. I have Venus in Gemini under 12th house and I've noticed that I tend to get secretive of my relationship easily. I often had to hide my relationship from the others and I often get into a relationship without knowing they already had someone and decided to go out with me as some sort of affair. Also... I've noticed that because of my Venus in 12th house, people often find that my feet are really beautiful as well. Because my Venus is in Gemini, I've often noticed that myself I am very open with the open-relationship as well.

I tend to often predict the future on my crush... I do remember there's this boy I used to like in middle school but I didn't know his name. I slept in the night, and the dream told me his name so I asked someone to look up the name and it brought up the same guy I liked, so I guess 12th house in Venua does influence me to be some type of psychic related with love and relationship.

Another funny story is that I met some girl last year (before we became friends) and I somehow had a funny feeling that she should leave her boyfriend (despite the fact that everyone she knew was telling that the boyfriend was good for her) so... I explained why and she just looked at me weird... But the strange thing is... It actually happened, the boyfriend ended up being verbally abusive and controlling with the girl and she ended up leaving her boyfriend. She came up to me and admitted that I was right about it.
Unread 11-10-2015, 05:23 AM

I have Mars in the 8th house and Moon and Neptune in the 12th.

My dreams are so vivid that I sometimes don't know where I am when I wake back up. Even though I am awake, it can take 30 seconds to segue back into this reality. When I set alarm clocks the sound will just get incorporated into the dream. I figured this out and use it as a trigger. When I hear ringing or buzzing, I know I am dreaming and can trigger myself to wake up. I don't drink, or smoke or eat before bed, simply because I don't like the feeling of merging back into an icky-feeling body.

I often dream of war, death and dealing with the lords of karma.

One extremely vivid dream involved flying down to earth with three guides, none of us had bodies, we were just awareness, but it was very clear what the scenario was. I was being shown incarnation-suggestions which began as abstract shapes and colors and eventually turned into a landscape that looked a lot like google maps (this dream was pre-internet). As a scenario began to take shape I remember saying "Australia, no way, too hot".

I was not born in, or ever visited Australia, however, I attract many Australians into my life, personally and professionally, who all seem very familiar. Some have been on the too-friendly side, giving me expensive gifts for no particular reason, others have flipped out and started fights for no particular reason.

Hitchhiking in California, I was picked up by an Australian who said that the only reason he stopped was that he thought for sure that he recognized me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neptune Moon For This Useful Post:
DrummerGirl (11-11-2015)
Unread 11-10-2015, 09:27 AM

I have Libra Jupiter in 4th house and Cancer Mercury in 12th house. I have the ability to sense spirits. I sort of wish I didn't have this though, since it can get overwhelming. Earlier this year I had a clingy spirit who had attatched itself to my home. Even my earthy boyfriend could feel it. It wasn't evil, just very annoying and messy and difficult to get to leave. Since then I've been a little afraid... I know I shouldn't have to, but I don't want it to happen again, so I've tried to "hide" my spiritual antennas.

I also have very vivid dreams. I tend to go back to certain places in my dreams, and I've started to feel very much at home there

Tags
12th, planets