Misplaced telephone

Vyri

Banned
Hello Horary seekers, recently I misplaced my telephone and had thought originally it had squeaked out of my back pants pocket onto a bus seat I was traveling on during a bus commute. When I had gone home that day I had not noticed the telephone missing until late in the evening and back home at my own apartment. I was hoping I had misplaced it within my Mother's home whom I was visiting. During the visit I had traveled with my sister to a hospital and didn't realize I had lost the telephone within her car. When I came back to my Mother's house the next day I was informed my sister found the telephone on the floor of her car in the back seat where I had sat. I asked the question; Will I find my telephone? Forest Grove Or at 5:15pm/the timing and the date is February 16th 2015. The telephone was missing from about 12noon until the next day when my sister came home from work at about 3pm give or take a couple of hours. The car is a blue turquoise skylight colour with similar interior tones. My sister had placed it upon the table that I should encounter it during my next visit at my Mother's house.

I have the chart here and am delineating it as time goes by but should like to learn from others gleanings upon the aspects or from the other planets placements. Maybe there are others that might wish to lend their expertise upon this chart? Am scouring my books to see the telephone significator form aspects between my sister her car and me. Willing to learn more than just the obvious.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_09_will_i_find_my_telephone_15825_50602.gif
    astro_w2at_09_will_i_find_my_telephone_15825_50602.gif
    55.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
First locate the house ruling the object or possession:the 2nd house rulers describe the lost cell phone. Virgo is upon the 2nd house in Capricorn 2nd decanate. Giving Mercury and Saturn as ruliing the object. Mercury rules telephones in general and the fact that the cell phone was lost upon a journey which Mercury also rules. We see Mercury in the 6th house 2nd from the second sister's ascendant. The moon in the 6th house brings personal habits to the fore in the situation as it develops, (pg. 181 Ivy Goldstein Simplified Horary Astrology.) interferance (or help) by a relative in the matter. Looking to the ascendant you will see it will make a trine and sextile to the 5th house and the eleventh house respectively, making a connection there. Some will consider the cusp energy reference's some will not. Mercury is making a parallel to Saturn (co ruler of the telephone) on the 16th and the moon as co ruler of the Querant first parallels Mercury and then Saturn. Declination of parallel bring some reliance to conclusion? Really like the fact that Leo/Mars is rising, dealing with second sister testimony.

Gemini being upon the 11th house attests to the fact that the hopes and wishes (11th house keywords) will be facilitated by Mercury's tenure about the sign Aquarius within the 2nd house from the 2nd sister's proprietorship also suggest reuniting by a relative, (Gemini rules brother's and sister's). Look to your hopes from the journey's source also.
The 3rd decanate of Leo co ruled by Aries is rising upon the Ascendant of Sun/Mars as sharing co/rulership of the querant. Note the Sun at last degree of Aquarius 29th degree a place where the description is "at the end of his rope" where patience is concerned or desperate considerations are at hand. Quote Ivy Goldstein Jacobson page 53. In this case the querant was ineffectual to solving where the telephone was. But a mutual reception with Aries Uranus helped.

The querant is able to defer to Uranus's mutual reception standing within sign Aries and even tho at 29 degrees and at detriment He is about to enter a new department, entering a place of help. The sun has a better standing within the Sign Pisces because he can get out of the sign he is in with a mutural reception with Jupiter. (helped of the sister locating the telephone suddenly)
The Querant ruled by the Sun finding herself at a disadvantage and in detriment to locating the phone but the mutual reception with Uranus is the unknown human element that helps to solve finding the lost phone, Uranus also rules cars and the cell phone was located near the door in the car amidst the seat wedged in between a carry all of multi colors. The car itself is a blue with inside gray interior. The Aspect Mercury and Saturn share is a sextile. Mercury and the Sun with Mutual reception planet Uranus are within orb to share a sextile to bring the tie in of querant and quesited rulers albeit a weak orb from cadent houses. The strongest of the tie in's might be Saturn ruling the 2nd co rulership trine Uranus and Capricorn in the 5th planetary significations.
Jupiter rules the 5th house and is hovering about the Ascendant. Jupiter ruling the 2nd sister's Asc. the part of fortune about to conjunct Him just above the Asc.

Would appreciate "critical" feedback if so inclined.
Vyri

Last edited: