I have virgo rising and moon in sagitarius.... Im short 5 foot 3

I think looks and physique is genetic

And no i dont thnk genetics is connected to signs

i think moon sign can describe your general aura and attitude though
:biggrin:

5'3" is not too short just average for woman. just get on ur heels :wink:

imagine u are 5'8" or 5'10" its hard to get a guy lol

I got no Taurus in me.

I am Cancer sun - Leo moon, I do have a cleft chin just like the picture 2:joyful:

Yes I agree with you even female with Taurus moon has a cleft moon mention Troian Bellisario from pretty little liars and Demi Lovato

600full-troian-bellisario.jpg
600full-demi-lovato.jpg

Raivyn

I have a leo moon (as well as leo sun and rising) and I am quite tall (5'7") and slim (127lbs), but not much of those slim, fragile looking like girls. I have myself a powerful presence and it doesn't matter if I am wearing my best clothes or just some normal ones, I still end up being the center of attention, maybe because of my blue eyes and golden brown/reddish hair. My friends say that I have somehow a superior look, like a queen sitting near to her people and that even my voice somehow fits it all, not being that extra squeaky girly voice, more to an adult woman's voice, even if I am a teenager.

anjelik

I just realized that all planets influence appearance, not just the ascendant, although that may be the single most influential (astrological) factor.

Anyway, I realized Capricorn Moons give a tendency to a tall, slim body, with somewhat depressed, serious-looking eyes.
I myself have a Taurus Moon, and I did this astrotheme search for Pisces Sun/ Taurus Moon women, and all seem to have wide, squarish jaws(like me) and relatively full lips(like me). Complete with an obvioustly "robust" body, with a strong tendency to put on weight.
Also, Virgo Moons seem to give slim, tiny frames, very wiry, with often triangular-shaped faces.
Gemini Moon women often have cat-like eyes and smiles. Any other thoughts?

I have a Gemini Moon and I am tall and relatively slim (I have to keep an eye on my weight). I don't think my eyes are cat-like. But I have a Pisces Sun so I think my eyes are more dreamy than piercing.

I disagree about the Capricorn Moons - any man that I know that has a Cap Moon is a little chubby and shorter than average.. and if he is not actually short he somehow appears to be short (it's weird!).

anjelik

5'3" is not too short just average for woman. just get on ur heels :wink:

imagine u are 5'8" or 5'10" its hard to get a guy lol

5'3 is actually below average height. The average height for a white female in the US is 5'5 - for all races included it is 5'4 1/2". I am very close to 5'8 and I have never had an issue.. but I don't usually date anyone below 6ft (so that is somewhat limiting at times)!

Last edited: