Multi Composite for Prince George

rahu

Banned

Here is a triple composite of prince William, princess kate and their son prince George.
I added the name asteroids for fun.
The kate/George midpoint is opposed to William.
The Jupiter/juno(king/queen) midpoint is opposed to the sun/moon conjunction and the mercury/venus midpoint is conjunct the sun/moon conjunction.
From this I think William will serve as king and they will be the most popular royal couple in many years.
The only thing that concerns me is that Pluto is opposed to venus and the sun/moon conjunction.
This implies death with qualify this chart.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1256_1255_princess_kate_prince_william_80107_63894.jpg
    astro_681gw_1256_1255_princess_kate_prince_william_80107_63894.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 64

rahu

Banned
prince William was born with a new moon on the ascendant.
Jupiter (king) is at midheaven and kate is square to Jupiter.
The kate/George midpoint is exactly conjunct the sun within 1 arc second.
The the sun is opposed to lilth to 1 arc second.
William will be king, kate was his destined consort and the birth of George sealed the deal.
This all makes ne think that prince Charles will be by passed in favor of prince William
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1255_prince_william_79856_45769.jpg
    astro_2gw_1255_prince_william_79856_45769.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
princess kate chart shows william/george conjunct her sun/south node conjunction with kate opposed to uranus.
her child certainly fulfils her destiny with wiilliam but the opposition to uranus implies that she will not be a stay at home mom if prince william starts to act like prince charles did by taking up with camilla again on princess diana's honeymoon.
william is conjuct juno(queen) queen elizabeth. this may show a favoritism of queen elizabeth for william. this makes me also think that queen elizabeth my bypass prince charles in favor of prince william.
this would only be fair as princess diana had pubicly stated that she had been told members of the royal family had planned to kill her and make it look like an accident.... which is what happened.

hmmm here william is square to psyche and in prince williams chart william is opposed to psyche.

princess kates jupiter is square her venus/mercury conjuction showing her social and outgoing nature. but sedma forms a t square so she has a great sense of honesty . so if prince william starts to dally around and hides this from her, kate is likely to explode as the asteriod kate opposed to uranus

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1256_princess_kate_80004_9691.jpg
    astro_2gw_1256_princess_kate_80004_9691.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
i can stop wondering about prince charles and the throne.
his chart shows jupiter(king) opposed to uranus. this could be interpreted as a loss of the throne. and what could be the reason?the asteriods charles and camilla are conjunct and square mars conjunct the vertex.
the physical chemsitry between then is highlighted by this aspect.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1259_prince_of_wales_charles_adb_1378_32769.jpg
    astro_2gw_1259_prince_of_wales_charles_adb_1378_32769.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 35

rahu

Banned
camilla's chart shows eros conjunct the south node with nymphe conjunct the north node and midpoint of the asteriods for charles and camilla are also conjunct the north node. wow very sexual. this image certainly reminds me of edward the VIII abdicating his throne for wallis simpson.but charles is conjunct nessus and square to the pluto/saturn conjunction.
this bodes ill and maybe the death i say in the multi composite refers to prince charles.elizabeth and camilla midpoint is on the ascnedant square to chiron and ceres. this is not favorable chemistry.

(note: i used the asteriod charlene as there was no charles.this is accept technique when using named asterods, that is the feminine form can be used in place of the masculine form and vice versas)

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1260_duchess_of_cornwall_camilla_adb_1438_34564.jpg
    astro_2gw_1260_duchess_of_cornwall_camilla_adb_1438_34564.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 25

rahu

Banned
the composite for charles and camilla shows a stron dissanance when it come to quenn elizabeth as the midpoint for camilla and elizabet is conjunct the sun and square to uranus.
this bodes that charles and camilla are not favored by the Queen and the uranus/sun square shows a breakup in the relationship of charles and camilla.
i don't think charles will take the throne, or if he does it will be for a short period. it seems tha thq queen is against camilla and likely is feeling guilty about princess diana.
rahu

rahu

Banned
i still have my reservations about prince charles ascending to the throne so i looked at the composite for queen elizabeth and camilla.
interestingly charles and camilla are conjunct the ascendant and square to the moon/pluto and william. this continues the theme that the queen is at odds over charles and camilla over william. then the midpoints of charles and the moon/pluto/william are conjunct the sun and opposed to elizabeth and square to neptune
this could futhur show that the queen has ideas, unspoken as yet, giving the throne to william instead of charles.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1261_1260_queen_of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_duchess_of_cornwall_camilla_adb_4138_491.jpg
    astro_621gw_1261_1260_queen_of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_duchess_of_cornwall_camilla_adb_4138_491.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 23

Bjorkstrand

Prince George has the comet Ison + the APM quasar conjunct the sun.

ps Prince Charles married a divorcee therefore will not be king. Too bad.
Canadian Douglas Cotterell predicted William will be King SOON. Why? Prince Phillip's health is not good and the queen has to have her partner so she can do her WORK.

I predicted on last thursday that the birth would happen on the full moon.

Nice thread.

Jim

dr. farr

In the multi composite I notice the Nodal axis 1/7 (by whole sign) -for me, a strong indication of the operation of forces and factors of a fateful nature (from my perspective regarding the essential nature of the Dragon's Tail, I don't like the potential implications of finding the Descending Node in the first house of the multi-composite)

rahu

Banned
hi dr farr

yes i noticed the SN ascendant and felt this might forebode family tensions especailly as ixion is exactly square the nodal axis.
with asteriod william opposed to saturn and lilth, thewre may be some resentment of george by prince william though it think the nature of lilth is so nurturing that the protective feelings would out weight any potential resentment.
" notice the Nodal axis 1/7 (by whole sign)", could you elaborate on this, i assume you are making reference to a septile dynamic but am unsure.

'
rahu

rahu

Banned
as i have suggested that princess diana's memory may be part of the mental dynamics , i looked at the princess's chart and ,interestingly , it shows asteroid camilla conjunct the vertex square to chalres and square to eros and opposed to jupiter with the camilla/charles midpoint conjunct the descendant.
this pattern easily translates into the romantic connection between charles and camilla directly affecting diana's marriage. and with the uranus/jupiter midpoint conjunct diana, the divorce may have been destined.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1266_princess_of_wales_diana_adb_84219_63605.jpg
    astro_2gw_1266_princess_of_wales_diana_adb_84219_63605.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
as i am of the opinion that the death of diana was formulated within the royal family, the composite of diana and queen elizabeth does nothing to allay my sentiments.

pluto is conjunct the north node and the midpoint of charles and camilla is conjunct nessus and square to pluto and the node.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1261_1266_queen_of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_princess_of_wales_diana_adb_84480_11082.jpg
    astro_621gw_1261_1266_queen_of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_princess_of_wales_diana_adb_84480_11082.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 26

dr. farr

Some (including me) believe that the Nodal axis across the 1st house/7th house line, is an important indication for the chart showing that fateful influences (beyond the conscoius control or will of the individual) are likely to be powerfully operative and prominent in the life of that person (or the relationship/interactions among persons involved, if it is a composite chart)

rahu

Banned
i consider the nodal axis conjunct the ascendant/descendant axis to indeed be fateful, but if the native realizes this moment of" destiny" then their consicous action directly affect the outcome ,as the soul's power in this life time is strongest when the node is accessible.to act passively when the node transits is to give yourself over to blind fortune and to those who know how to use the nodes power to oppress.

i noticed you also feel that dreams are of no consequence when the node is on the ascendant during a dream. this is diameterically opposed to my viewpoint as the minions of darkess often ride the node on the ascendant when trying to elict fear and despair in me. but my guardians also ride the ascendant/ node when they caution and protect me. and my Intimates also ride the node when they come with compassion and love in my dreams.
the nodes are the pathway of the astral and destiny.

rahu

dr. farr

i noticed you also feel that dreams are of no consequence when the node is on the ascendant during a dream.

rahu

Where in the world did you get that I believe THAT:surprised:!!
I cannot remember having ever made such a statement, since I believe as you do that the Nodes ARE pathways to the astral (and other planes)!!:joyful:

rahu

Banned
it was on a post about dreams and you specifically mentioned that the dream had special no significance if the node was on the ascendant.
i was quite taken aback as you have such a facility with the node.

rahu

note

i havent been able to locate the thread so i will retract my statement about your opinion.

Last edited:

dr. farr

I might well have written the above BUT it MUST have been in reference to the delineation of a horary question ABOUT a dream and the horary QUESTION had the SN in the ascendant at the time the QUESTION was asked-that's my only stricture vs judgement in horary, ie, the SN rising in the ascending sign of the horary chart. So, I wouldn't answer a horary question (of any kind about any subject) IF the SN rises in the ascendant at the time of the HORARY QUESTION.

However, if the TIME OF A DREAM has either Node in the ascendant (of that DREAM TIME) I would consider the dream at such a time to be be highly significant, highly meaningful, in fact more likely meaningful than if any planet were in the ascending sign at the time of the dream.

rahu

Banned
http://www.prisonplanet.com/new-evi...tary-being-investigated-by-scotland-yard.html

new evidence princess diana was murdered by the british government.

rahu
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/father-dianas-driver-says-told-police-murdered-113418692.html

The father of Henri Paul, the driver of the Mercedes in which Diana, Princess of Wales died 20 years ago, has claimed that UK police told him she was murdered.
Jean Paul, 85, said that he fears he will go to his grave without knowing the full story behind the crash that killed his son, Princess Diana and her lover, Dodi Fayed.
The claim comes two decades on from the death of the princess on August 31, 1997, and as Channel 4 airs the controversial Diana Tapes.
In an interview with the Mirror, Jean said he believes the royal and her partner were killed in a bid to stop the future king of Britain’s mother marrying a Muslim.
“Inside Scotland Yard, some believe there was a secret plot to kill Diana,” he said.

He alleged the couple’s chauffeur was “collateral damage” in an establishment plot.
Several enquiries have ruled that Diana and Dodi died in the accident in Paris when driver Henri crashed their car while drunk.
However, Jean, who says he has seen classified information regarding the tragedy, said he doesn’t believe this.
“Diana was killed and my son was killed. I believe they were both murdered. My son was simply­collateral damage of a plot to kill Diana and they killed him as well.
Henri Paul and bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones, left, with Diana seen in the back (Rex),
More
“Even inside Scotland Yard there are two sides. One believes there was a secret plot to kill Diana, the other believes it was a genuine accident.
“Even today there are too many classified secrets with this incident.
“I have no real hope to know what really happened. Perhaps it will be known in 30 or 50 years. But I would really like to know before I die. But I don’t think it will happen.”
He added that he didn’t believe that his son, 41, was drunk at the time of the crash, saying that his blood sample could have “easily” been tampered with or swapped.
“He was not an alcoholic. He was not a drug addict. That’s just lies,” he said.
Dodi’s father Mohamed Al-Fayed has long claimed that the crash was a result of a conspiracy orchestrated by MI6.
His claims were dismissed by a French judicial investigation and by the Metropolitan Police Service inquiry.
In April 2008, a jury at the inquest concluded that Diana and Fayed were the victims of an “unlawful killing” by the “grossly negligent” chauffeur Paul and the drivers of pursuing vehicles.
In found that additional factors were “the impairment of the judgment of the driver of the Mercedes through alcohol”.

Last edited: