Can i achieve oscar or golden globe :D

chaitupicasso

I am a movie lover and every day i watch movie ..I watch all kind of films and i love award winning films...

My thoughts which are right now are completely different from mainstream movies..There are very few ideas in my mind which are main stream movies..

I didn't even started writing right now i am fully concentrated on How To Write and i am watching some tutorials from various screenwriters ...

My question is do i get any good award which is internationally acclaimed ? Any indication of that kind of success in my life which is showing in my chart? Lot of people told that i can do film making better than other fields but my target is Oscar.Even though if i am not able to reach the target its fine but can i have the ability according to my chart?

I know i am asking so many questions but i promise once i started earning i will help this forum as much as i can..

FlfXe.gif

hFnc7.jpg

fullmoonlibra

You are born a few days after my husband :joyful:.
He's psychologist. A libra related career: his ascendant is libra and venus in tenth (career) rules his ascendant.
With you, you have a venus ruling 10th house. Venus conjunct Moon in Leo, so I can understand the interest in the movieworld.
I don't know if you'll make it so far, but If you work hard enough (capricorn AC), you could make your dreams come true (chart ruler in 11th house).
And you have nice aspects from important planets to your midheaven, which csnhelp you further.

Good luck!

chaitupicasso

Don't get me wrong because of the title..all i want to know is is there any thing that shows that i am able to get good reputation internationally?

Oscar and golden globe are the highest so if i target those then i can at least get some thing like cannes or toronto ..:D

chaitupicasso

The answer is yes of course you can get one just as anyone can.

Thanks retinoid :p but can you see any thing in my chart which shows that much success??

Any way i will try my level best to reach at least one Critically-Acclaimed award but if there any thing in my chart which represent it just let me know :happy: