What career would work best for me?

Carson

Here’s my birth chart
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=24&narozeni_mesic=3&narozeni_rok=2001&narozeni_hodina=21&narozeni_minuta=27&narozeni_city=Columbia%2C+USA%2C+South+Carolina&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Columbia&narozeni_stat_hidden=US&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=SC&narozeni_podstat_hidden=South+Carolina&narozeni_input_hidden=&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_sirka_stupne=34&narozeni_sirka_minuty=0&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=81&narozeni_delka_minuty=2&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&tolerance_paral=1.2
I have a Leo MC and it says my mars and Pluto trine it. And my north node in 9th house. What should i do for a living??? I’m stuck LOL

Harmelia

I have a Leo MC and it says my mars and Pluto trine it. And my north node in 9th house. What should i do for a living??? I’m stuck LOL

Hi Carson,
Sometimes it's a hard question to answer because we can read many possibilities in a chart. But there are considerations that can be pointed out. On my astrology program, I have North Node in 8th house for you. As it moves retrograde clockwise, it just entered the 8th.

Your past life/family symbol suggests that you tend to take responsibility for other people - sometimes at your own expense. You might have a tendency toward melancholy. You are more concerned with taking care of others than you do yourself. You may not pay enough attention to your own feelings and needs - and maybe feel you don't know how. You may have been taught that it's wrong to be selfish or self-centered.

Yet, you are a double Aries at New Moon in the 5th house. Wow! Aries is independent, enthused and passionate about what it finds exciting - and follows its own impulses. That is, unless you were told it's bad to be selfish.

Aries in the 5th house will want to play, have fun, enjoy brainstorming ideas, doing things on impulse - like having an idea and then just doing it without thinking or planning so much about it. Aries wants to move and do things. It doesn't really want to follow the rules. It wants to be his own boss and pioneer something. Aries needs quite a lot of freedom in his work - so - if you work for someone else, you need latitude to do it your way - or at least to have your ideas be heard.

You have concluded some things about yourself that just aren't true. This lifetime is about revising your self-concept. You are creative. You don't have to be responsible for other people. You have the right to develop yourself, to be the star of your own show and the captain of your own ship. You can have a life that is fun. We all need to develop a healthy ego - call it enlightened selfishness if you will. It may seem like a foreign thing to you, but you need to nurture yourself - your own development - and follow your impulses.

With your Uranus IC, you are antsy. You like to move on this account too. I don't think you'll like being at a desk. You will like to travel - maybe be a world traveler doing whatever it is you decide to do. If not, you will want to be physically active in your job.

You'll want to cultivate the ability to know how you feel. You don't have a lot of water in your chart - and there is a need to get in touch with your feelings. The gut knows what you want to do - so getting in touch with how you really feel helps in knowing who you are and what you want.

You are a unique individual. You can use your imagination to try on different hats. You might need to play with the ideas of different roles - much like a ten-year old does - or an actor does - play with how it feels to do this or that.

You have all that Aries because you're learning courage. You need courage to be yourself - to be different - to defy authority - and listen to your own heart. You might feel some guilt doing it, by tut it eventually goes away. You have the capacity to be very creative, imaginative and inspired.

The possible interests I see are: metaphysics, technology, science, creative arts (writing, acting, art, etc.), a career involving travel - travel industry or a career requiring travel and cross-cultural experiences - you might be really good with people. You are gracious, diplomatic, can keep a secret and can be really helpful - so a career that uses those qualities might be good. You want a job that will encourage and promote your own development. I think you are very smart and you need a career where you'll be able to use your mind. Just make sure that if you tend to think BIG, to put your plans past a grounded person who can tell you if it's realistic. If you still want to do it, then, make sure you really PLAN well - all the details that will ensure success. My guess is that you are not the creative artist type - but remember that creativity is something that can be applied to most everything and that you will be happy applying it to whatever you do.

Did I get your chart right - or some of it right? Where do your interests lie? If I had an idea of what might interest you, we could look at your chart in regard to it more specifically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carson

Hi Carson,
Sometimes it's a hard question to answer because we can read many possibilities in a chart. But there are considerations that can be pointed out. On my astrology program, I have North Node in 8th house for you. As it moves retrograde clockwise, it just entered the 8th.

Your past life/family symbol suggests that you tend to take responsibility for other people - sometimes at your own expense. You might have a tendency toward melancholy. You are more concerned with taking care of others than you do yourself. You may not pay enough attention to your own feelings and needs - and maybe feel you don't know how. You may have been taught that it's wrong to be selfish or self-centered.

Yet, you are a double Aries at New Moon in the 5th house. Wow! Aries is independent, enthused and passionate about what it finds exciting - and follows its own impulses. That is, unless you were told it's bad to be selfish.

Aries in the 5th house will want to play, have fun, enjoy brainstorming ideas, doing things on impulse - like having an idea and then just doing it without thinking or planning so much about it. Aries wants to move and do things. It doesn't really want to follow the rules. It wants to be his own boss and pioneer something. Aries needs quite a lot of freedom in his work - so - if you work for someone else, you need latitude to do it your way - or at least to have your ideas be heard.

You have concluded some things about yourself that just aren't true. This lifetime is about revising your self-concept. You are creative. You don't have to be responsible for other people. You have the right to develop yourself, to be the star of your own show and the captain of your own ship. You can have a life that is fun. We all need to develop a healthy ego - call it enlightened selfishness if you will. It may seem like a foreign thing to you, but you need to nurture yourself - your own development - and follow your impulses.

With your Uranus IC, you are antsy. You like to move on this account too. I don't think you'll like being at a desk. You will like to travel - maybe be a world traveler doing whatever it is you decide to do. If not, you will want to be physically active in your job.

You'll want to cultivate the ability to know how you feel. You don't have a lot of water in your chart - and there is a need to get in touch with your feelings. The gut knows what you want to do - so getting in touch with how you really feel helps in knowing who you are and what you want.

You are a unique individual. You can use your imagination to try on different hats. You might need to play with the ideas of different roles - much like a ten-year old does - or an actor does - play with how it feels to do this or that.

You have all that Aries because you're learning courage. You need courage to be yourself - to be different - to defy authority - and listen to your own heart. You might feel some guilt doing it, by tut it eventually goes away. You have the capacity to be very creative, imaginative and inspired.

The possible interests I see are: metaphysics, technology, science, creative arts (writing, acting, art, etc.), a career involving travel - travel industry or a career requiring travel and cross-cultural experiences - you might be really good with people. You are gracious, diplomatic, can keep a secret and can be really helpful - so a career that uses those qualities might be good. You want a job that will encourage and promote your own development. I think you are very smart and you need a career where you'll be able to use your mind. Just make sure that if you tend to think BIG, to put your plans past a grounded person who can tell you if it's realistic. If you still want to do it, then, make sure you really PLAN well - all the details that will ensure success. My guess is that you are not the creative artist type - but remember that creativity is something that can be applied to most everything and that you will be happy applying it to whatever you do.

Did I get your chart right - or some of it right? Where do your interests lie? If I had an idea of what might interest you, we could look at your chart in regard to it more specifically.

Yes!!! You’re right, a job sitting at a desk seems horrendous, at least to me. I’ve always been drawn to creative things, but don’t know if that’s what i want to do for life.

Harmelia

Yes!!! You’re right, a job sitting at a desk seems horrendous, at least to me. I’ve always been drawn to creative things, but don’t know if that’s what i want to do for life.

Well, most people don't do just one thing their whole lives. They usually do 2-3-4 different careers. I have had three main careers and a number of serious hobbies. So, you could start with doing something creative and see where it takes you. If you do nothing, no doors open to a next thing. If you go forward with something, doors will open for a next thing. It's best to choose something and go forward and see what doors open for you.