Will L and I become physically intimate?

B

bebot

Hello,

New to horary astrology. The question pertains to L, who I have been friends with for years. Sometimes, it seems a different kind of chemistry has developed between us that might lead to physical intimacy. But then again, that just seems so far fetched that it's probably just in my head.

Question was asked:
on Tuesday, July 5, 2005
at 4:52 p.m. PDT
in San Francisco, CA, USA

The link below is for the chart pulled for the date, time and place the question was asked:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/char...min=52&lat=37.78&long=122.42&zone=5&e1=0&e2=1

Thank you.

fensi88

Hi!
I like your way to get chart on this forum! You are very clever!
As I can see from chart, you are Mars in 5 house, and "L" is Venus in 9 house. Moon is (interestingly) in 8 house (sex). As Mercur just separated from Venus and applaing to trine Mars the answer is "yes". (translation of light I think that it is so called). But last Moon's aspect is conjuct with Saturn so that experiance may be very painfull.

B

bebot

Hello Goca!

Since I'm a newbie around here, I read Radu's post under "Announcement" and he mentioned pulling the chart for ourselves, which I think makes things easier anyway.

Thank you for your post. I wish I understood Horaries better. Your explanation was very insightful, and I must say, somewhat confirms what my gut tells me.

I'll be posting my natal chart shortly, in the proper forum area of course :) I hope you'll have some time to shed some light on it. I've only just begun in my astrology studies when I came upon Horary and Electional Astrology. I probably should get to know more of the basics before getting into the advance stuff.

Thanks again,
Bebot