how does chiron and my north node manifest in me?

theboy

whats up guys i have a few questions about what my chiron and north node placements exactly mean and what i have to do to get the best out of these placements

ill tell you a little bit about my backstory first im a 24 year old music artist who found music to be my passion at 18, before that i always had a sense of purpose but never realized my passion until i was older although music started to interest me heavy during my high school years, my father instilled education in me all my life until high school when i started to find myself as a person and started to be more rebelious towards him and started being more free spirited.

certain circumstances in my childhood (trauma) caused me to be introverted mostly all my childhood until i was in high school but most of my life i was mostly an observer, my fathers lack of being there for me emotionally caused me to endure these problems by myself all my life and i think thats what caused most of the damage, although my mother was there in a way i think she in a way didnt know exactly how to be a parent to me emotionally as well, i never told her what happened to me although i was always closer to my mother than my father, my father has a very strong and extroverted character (mars in 10th house) whilst my mother has a very passive and intense character (uranus conjunct neptune in 4th).

astrology has helped me reassure myself of who i was all along, i consider myself a manchild in a way with hopes of a career in music somewhere down the line as i have been taking this very seriously and it has also unlocked my inner child, i just wanna make sure i iron out all the creases so i can safely heal these wounds i have within me thanks in advance guys

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_the_boy.28329.52762.gif
    astro_2gw_02_the_boy.28329.52762.gif
    57.5 KB · Views: 31
  • astro_52gw_02_anonymous_20161223.31853.31903.gif
    astro_52gw_02_anonymous_20161223.31853.31903.gif
    57.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Chillaxer

Nice trine, harmonious aspect.

NN in Sag house 2. Technically moving from a detailed approach to shared resources and connections, to a bigger picture, more philosophical self ownership and use of personal resources. It's not always easy to see exactly how signs and houses manifest for me but these are the traits for the signs and houses here.

Chiron in Leo H10. A wound or difficulty regarding creativity and shining in public, however Chiron is enigmatic and seems to indicate excellence and development- if you ask different people they will give you different things about it, so you may need to research.

It could mean you end up overcoming creative problems and problems performing publicly, to become excellent in this area- it may be that you, also(or just) become an excellent teacher and facilitator of this.

Chiron to me is where you have had problems and end up having much experience and wisdom.

Leo 10th would fit perfectly with a musician- maybe issues around creativity, confidence and performance(which depending on other aspects may be to do with your background) which need resolving and become a source of strength.

theboy

im still a little confused but id have to agree that ive had an uphill journey with music that has allowed to find purpose in my life and unlock my inner child

its funny because i have a strong leo influence in my personality now more than ever

would you consider my natal sun affecting my first and second house or my first house or second house only

although i like to have a few expensive things here and there (sun in second) i know deep inside that character(sun in 1st) is always more important to me than money and money doesnt define who i am.

Last edited:

theV

Chiron and North node both are intense energies needed to be dealt with. Whereas Chiron represents life lessons needed to be dealt through facing insecurities, North node represents life lessons needed to be dealt with by overcoming old habits, attitudes and behaviors. Overcoming the challenge leads to satisfaction.

Chiron in the 11th house creates wounds in term of friendship. 11th house rules friendship, collectiveness, simply a group of people to whom you belong under the rule you share similarities. In this lifetime, you find it difficult to belong or to find group of people you belong to. You didn't find yourself fit in any group or with any other friends. Bullying or being rejected as a young child might have lead to this.

North node in the 3rd house ask you to see into details of every day's life. You are a traveler, an adventurer and philosopher. Like gypsy never settled down. You might miss every day's smallest detail and focus on abstract ideas. Writing and communicative ability are god given and are required to develop tog et some sort of fulfillment. Connecting with your siblings is also part of your destiny.

11th house and 3rd house are friends with each and both are concerned with the social interaction. Libra rising and Libra sun emphasizes on being social and connecting with friends. I guess you put a lot of efforts on communicating and being social person.

Saturn in the fifth house seeks to perfect their self expression and creativity. They are crafty artists who seek perfection in their art. They may feel inadequate when it comes to being spontaneous and playful.

Last edited:

theboy

yeah definitely i see where youre coming from i do have a sense of perfection when it comes to making art and my north node 3rd house gives me the communicative power i need to manifest spontaneous creative urges but its in conflict with perfectionist saturn in 5th its a weird energy that manifests in a good and rewarding way when i overcome it since i am very communicative and social naturally thanks to libra ascendant and libra sun

can you confirm this or where you looking at it from a different angle?