Just Curious

sagittariussoul

Hi, i'm new to astrology and I was wondering if there are any aspects in my natal chart indicating to a past life in ancient egypt? I've been having a few re-occurring dreams, and have grown an obsession with the culture. Any interpretation will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 27

rahu

Banned
Hi, i'm new to astrology and I was wondering if there are any aspects in my natal chart indicating to a past life in ancient egypt? I've been having a few re-occurring dreams, and have grown an obsession with the culture. Any interpretation will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
You might go to astro.com and find the placement of Egyptian gods in the asteroid list
rahu

Sweet Pea

I don't know what they 'mean' either :biggrin: but the closest orb ones are Sun sextile Isis and Mars square Horus. So, do you resonate to anything that you know about those 2 Gods?

Often the South Node (right opposite the North Node, but not generally shown on the chart) shows something of our past influences. You have asteroid DNA conjunct your South Node. However I don't know how that relates to the Egyptian culture. Why did you pick it out?

The current obsession no doubt has been instigated by Pluto transiting square to your Jupiter in 9th house, and with Jupiter being the ruler of your 12th house, 'information' may be welling up from your subconscious, containing past-life information or simply information that is "out there in the ethers" or in the so-called akashic records. What we put all our attention upon, we invite more of the same towards us. The 12th house is not just our personal unconscious-to-superconscious, but also the collective one.

Last edited:

sagittariussoul

Thank you for your comment. Though I'm not too sure really, or what you mean by resonate. Do you have any idea what sun Sextile Isis could possibly mean/indicate? or Horus square mars? I simply wanted to know if my chart hinted on any kind of Egyptian past life time. In a weird way, I feel connected to anything that's ancient Egyptian. Whether it's the culture, movies, or art.

You mentioned the 12th house possibly containing past life information. Do you think that could be where the dreams are coming from maybe? I've never been to Egypt in this life time, so I have no idea what it's like in the modern day.

Sweet Pea

It's all speculation about past lives. You're looking for a definitive answer and I can't give you that.

What are you learning or discovering from your Egyptian dreams? Do they relate to anything that is happening in your life today? Are they a message from your higher self?

When I said 'resonate', I meant if you know about the Gods Horus or Isis, do you feel as if you are like they were? Can you see yourself having been a follower of them? Could you have been a historian in another lifetime, with a special interest in Ancient Egypt?

By the way, there are thousands of named asteroids now. Every degree in your chart will have several on that one degree. So it is likely that lots of people have Horus or Isis in close contact with a personal planet, Sun or Moon. But it probably doesn't mean we all lived in Ancient Egypt.

The dreams are interesting though. Are you writing them down as soon as you wake up, as that is a good way to make more of the dream memory come through.

Horus

The charts don't usually give specific past life information. The info available through nodes and aspects to them is in very general terms, and sometimes have to do with more recent incarnations or more karmically-relevant incarnations.

The asteroids might offer some clues but they are more of the synchronistic ("coincidental") confirmation type to other more revealing techniques for uncovering the past. For example, I have a preoccupation with Atlantis, I'm an Atlantologist, and the asteroid Atlantis just so happens to conjunct my MidHeaven (career, worldly purpose). I go by "Horus" here and at another forum, and the asteroid Horus lands in my first house which rules appearances, social masks, etc. It just depends on what you identify with out of the available Egyptian asteroids.

The best ways to uncover past lives is through certain types of meditation or through hypnotic past life regression. I have uncovered two lives in ancient Egypt, and I feel like I've probably had a couple more as well, in a remotely-ancient, antediluvian period. Dream work is also a viable method for gleaning some info and dreams can even be continued or explored further in hypnosis. But many dreams are also symbolic messages from the subconscious mind and shouldn't necessarily be taken literally...this requires a lot of intuition and discernment.

The late Jeanne Avery offered a meditation for getting past life info in her book: Astrology and Your Past Lives

https://www.amazon.com/Astrology-Your-Lives-Jeanne-Avery/dp/1931044783

And there are others...

Last edited: