Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Sekhar Sekhar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 7
Why am I in ruin ?

D.O.B
11 May 1987 , 9:30 PM
Trivandrum
India

Please help me my life is in shambles !
Astrologers tell me that I am destined for greatness, but I just don't see it

Here is a link below that shows my charts in detail.

http://www.scientificastrology.com/k...ls=Birth-Chart

I have also attached a pic of my chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart.jpg (78.1 KB, 12 views)


Last edited by Sekhar; 03-11-2015 at 02:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekhar View Post
D.O.B
11 May 1987 , 9:30 PM
Trivandrum
India

Please help me my life is in shambles !
Astrologers tell me that I am destined for greatness, but I just don't see it

Here is a link below that shows my charts in detail.

http://www.scientificastrology.com/k...ls=Birth-Chart

I have also attached a pic of my chart.
Did you get the forty pages? And read it all??
That would be approximately speaking, about 40 x 200 = 8000 words!
Thank God we have computers and software and software that can look at hundreds of thousands of words in the thousands of yogas and arishtas and pattern match with each individual chart and come up with ~7000-8000 words long reports!

SANTA, I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY THIS YEAR (ACTUALLY MOST OF MY LIFE, BUT WHO IS COUNTING!), AND SO KINDLY CANCEL THE EARLIER DREMEL SET REQUEST AND GET ME THIS SOFTWARE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, THIS CHRISTMAS...!
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Sekhar Sekhar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 7
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Was that sarcasm ? Don't jump the gun please, Sir !
I used websites like moonastro and scientific astrology just to generate charts so that I can show it to learned astrologers like you. The astrologers who told me about my maha-yogas were real people ( not softwares, lol ). They told me that no matter what mess I am in, I will come out of it eventually as fate cannot conspire against me or something of that sort. I just wish to know how much of that is true.
Thanks for your semi-caustic reply and sorry if I have offended you people at the community in any way, that was not my intention.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekhar View Post
Was that sarcasm ? Don't jump the gun please, Sir !
I used websites like moonastro and scientific astrology just to generate charts so that I can show it to learned astrologers like you. The astrologers who told me about my maha-yogas were real people ( not softwares, lol ). They told me that no matter what mess I am in, I will come out of it eventually as fate cannot conspire against me or something of that sort. I just wish to know how much of that is true.
Thanks for your semi-caustic reply and sorry if I have offended you people at the community in any way, that was not my intention.
Yes my dear fellow, but any sarcasm that was there was not directed at you personally, but to McAstrology (no business association with Fast-food giant McDonald, by the way).

Astrologers are human and so consistent infallibility is at best a pie in sky. Many bask in flashbacks of imagination of times gone by with details unknown and claim the possibility of infallibility but in the same breath recount a different mythical story about The Goddess placing a curse on astrologers-divinators of never becoming so! Which story to believe in, now?

On a galaxy far away, in dimensions far different, a lazy engineer or technician carelessly forgets to add components in a robotic shell. The Supervisor then, later, makes the lazy entity wear the very robotic shell and sends him to experience planet Gaia. Life is good but then at earthly age 30, the missing screws begin acting up! The entrapped technician kicks the robotic suit (from within), then kicks others around him, then in desperation even wants to destroy the blasted defective suit.

A creation of his very own design and making!

Who is to blame? Who can fix?? How to fix??? Is it better to endure than trying to fix????

The clock ticks, meanwhile, and ticks away...
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Sekhar Sekhar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 7
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post

On a galaxy far away, in dimensions far different, a lazy engineer or technician carelessly forgets to add components in a robotic shell. The Supervisor then, later, makes the lazy entity wear the very robotic shell and sends him to experience planet Gaia. Life is good but then at earthly age 30, the missing screws begin acting up! The entrapped technician kicks the robotic suit (from within), then kicks others around him, then in desperation even wants to destroy the blasted defective suit.

A creation of his very own design and making!

Who is to blame? Who can fix?? How to fix??? Is it better to endure than trying to fix????

The clock ticks, meanwhile, and ticks away...
Am I the lazy entity(soul) stuck in a defunct robotic body(my present life)? That is defective due to my own faults in my previous life ? Are you hinting at me sabotaging the happiness of my family/friends and then eventually going suicidal ? I just don't get the allegory, please could you explain in ways a simple man can fathom ? ( Its funny that you thought of a robot , I am a roboticist btw )
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-12-2015, 01:08 PM
CaitM93 CaitM93 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 11
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Hey Sekhar, I only know so little about astrology but why do you feel so down and out? I'm sure you have a lot to offer!

Crystal Pages I bet you are either a water sign or earth sign hmmm
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaitM93 For This Useful Post:
kinkini (03-13-2015)
  #7  
Unread 03-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitM93 View Post
Hey Sekhar, I only know so little about astrology but why do you feel so down and out? I'm sure you have a lot to offer!

Crystal Pages I bet you are either a water sign or earth sign hmmm
Both actually! And airy and fiery by the other neighbouring zodiac!! Is that ominous or is that ominous...?
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekhar View Post
Am I the lazy entity(soul) stuck in a defunct robotic body(my present life)? That is defective due to my own faults in my previous life ? Are you hinting at me sabotaging the happiness of my family/friends and then eventually going suicidal ? I just don't get the allegory, please could you explain in ways a simple man can fathom ? ( Its funny that you thought of a robot , I am a roboticist btw )
"Karam ki gati nyaari santon", was a beautiful indian Kōan by a mystic poet!

And no, I was not hinting at anything that must be taken personally by you: positive or negative! Or as a personal reading aimed at your nativity or natal chart.
__________________
Rohiniranjan

Last edited by Crystalpages; 03-12-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-12-2015, 01:33 PM
CaitM93 CaitM93 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 11
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

I have no idea what that means but I'm gonna say your sun sign is... Scorpio? ( I was going to say Pisces or Taurus or Virgo actually I have no idea )
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitM93 View Post
I have no idea what that means but I'm gonna say your sun sign is... Scorpio? ( I was going to say Pisces or Taurus or Virgo actually I have no idea )
By your predilection towards sun-sign, I assume that your heart belongs to tropical astrology which gives high importance to the sun-sign as a key identifier of an individual, any individual. Which is understandable since the tropical zodiac owes its existence to seasons which are created by the sun as it (apparently) moves. But, really, it is the earth which is tilted that creates the seasons! Actually, it is the moon which being a massive but not too distant satellite of earth is responsible for the tilted axis of the earth, which creates the seasons, while the sun relatively speaking remains still, unless one considers its far slower movements along its galactic path.

This being a jyotish section, while we do consider the sun, and even consider it the representative of atma or soul, our zodiac is stellar and some of us give a lot of importance to the moon and even more to personal indicators. I wish I could share a link where my thoughts about this exist but it is not my site and being not entirely non-commercial, I would be going against the boundaries deemed so by our gracious hosts/hostesses which have created this beautiful site of exchanging of thoughts. Mercury? But more than just mercury where thoughts are concerned. Right?
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-12-2015, 03:33 PM
CaitM93 CaitM93 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 11
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Learn something new everyday!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitM93 View Post
Learn something new everyday!
I do! Sometimes ten to twenty times a day! :-)
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-12-2015, 08:38 PM
selfless selfless is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekhar View Post
D.O.B
11 May 1987 , 9:30 PM
Trivandrum
India

Please help me my life is in shambles !
Astrologers tell me that I am destined for greatness, but I just don't see it

Here is a link below that shows my charts in detail.

http://www.scientificastrology.com/k...ls=Birth-Chart

I have also attached a pic of my chart.
analysed your Kundli,
Dhanu lagna, Tula Raashi, Chitra Nakshatra (3rd pad)..you are having Mangolik dosha.
Shoni is Retrograde (Bakri) in you Kundli..
Dasa of Brihaspati/ Ketu is going on and ends on July, 2015

in Kundli, 2nd lord(Shoni) in 12th house, 11th lord(Shukra) in 4th house with Brihospati & Rahu. 10th lord Budh is in 6th house.

Just do the following remedies for 90 days (approx.)
1. Give food to the dogs.
2. Do not show your bare body to others.
3. u Take some almonds to the temple and bring back half of them.
After that, Keep them in a white cloth in your house. Float them in a river on the very next birthday.
----------
4. take one gem stone ---RUBI---4.25 CARAT----------
you will be very successful after 3 months , if you follow these remedies with faith from tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-13-2015, 02:19 AM
Sekhar Sekhar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 7
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfless View Post
analysed your Kundli,
Dhanu lagna, Tula Raashi, Chitra Nakshatra (3rd pad)..you are having Mangolik dosha.
Shoni is Retrograde (Bakri) in you Kundli..
Dasa of Brihaspati/ Ketu is going on and ends on July, 2015

in Kundli, 2nd lord(Shoni) in 12th house, 11th lord(Shukra) in 4th house with Brihospati & Rahu. 10th lord Budh is in 6th house.

Just do the following remedies for 90 days (approx.)
1. Give food to the dogs.
2. Do not show your bare body to others.
3. u Take some almonds to the temple and bring back half of them.
After that, Keep them in a white cloth in your house. Float them in a river on the very next birthday.
----------
4. take one gem stone ---RUBI---4.25 CARAT----------
you will be very successful after 3 months , if you follow these remedies with faith from tomorrow.
Thank you, Selfless !
However, one of the other members in this forum told me that I don't have manglik dosha. Here's what he said ,

" lords 1/7 jup-mer over pisces-taurus 3/11 from each other inclined towards friendly relationship in marriage
but lords jup-venus unfriendly hence covertly supportive relationship able to manage the relationship.

no mangala dosha mars over mercurian gemini 7th neutralised
although one may tend to be logics oriented vs emotional,
atleast not aggressive as one may fear.
although stressful being over inimical gemini 7th.
may be intellectual-logical arguments,
differences of opinion with analytical-intellectual spouse vs philosophical sag.
to be handled as complementary-supportive traits rather. "

So what do you think ?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-13-2015, 04:36 AM
8thstellium 8thstellium is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 332
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Crystal pages,
You are full if it, always writing pages of c*** that only you think is smart n witty.

Last edited by 8thstellium; 03-13-2015 at 04:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 8thstellium For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (03-13-2015)
  #16  
Unread 03-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thstellium View Post
Crystal pages,
You are full if it, always writing pages of c*** that only you think is smart n witty.


You feel better now, my dear ...?
You must do this more often. You will feel a lot healthier...!

__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-16-2015, 08:46 PM
8thstellium 8thstellium is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 332
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Ha ha there you go again with the sarcastic, I'm holier than thou attitude. People r here for astrological advice, not philosophical advice. If you can't give that, it's your choice but stop wasting so much of your time and other people's time who are probably tolerating your philosophical ramblings and patiently replying to you hoping you will eventually answer their question.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-16-2015, 09:58 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thstellium View Post
Ha ha there you go again with the sarcastic, I'm holier than thou attitude. People r here for astrological advice, not philosophical advice. If you can't give that, it's your choice but stop wasting so much of your time and other people's time who are probably tolerating your philosophical ramblings and patiently replying to you hoping you will eventually answer their question.
Who are those that you are talking about, whose spokesperson you have appointed yourself as!

What ramblings? You are sounding upset and confused! Are you feeling okay?
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-17-2015, 01:39 AM
8thstellium 8thstellium is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 332
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post
Who are those that you are talking about, whose spokesperson you have appointed yourself as!
Ha ha ha...not so cool and collective anymore ha!
Reading a few of your posts is enough to say you try REALLY hard to come across as an intellectual person with an 'I'm above everyone and everything' and nothing can disturb me' vibe.
But please, people are here for astrology, not for your slick remarks.
Good day sir.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-17-2015, 01:48 AM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thstellium View Post
Ha ha ha...not so cool and collective anymore ha!
Reading a few of your posts is enough to say you try REALLY hard to come across as an intellectual person with an 'I'm above everyone and everything' and nothing can disturb me' vibe.
But please, people are here for astrology, not for your slick remarks.
Good day sir.
Oh well I am pretty calm and collected (you had a typo back up there, by the way, so must be not very composed yourself when you write these messages!), just mildly curious as to why all of a sudden you decided to attack me like this. Of course anyone hiding behind a handle can indulge in what you are trying to, and failing! ;-)

Thanks for the chuckles!
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-17-2015, 02:38 AM
8thstellium 8thstellium is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 332
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post
Oh well I am pretty calm and collected (you had a typo back up there, by the way, so must be not very composed yourself when you write these messages!),
Thanks for the chuckles!
Oh yeah coz it's all about grammar.. Ha ha ha...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post
Of course anyone hiding behind a handle can indulge in what you are trying to, and failing! ;-)

Thanks for the chuckles!
Same goes for you too.
Try n stick to the subject and try and provide direct answers to people, if you have the intention of contributing without digressing. No one has time for your "wisdom".
Like I said, good day. Don't bother replying anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why am I in ruin ?

Originally Posted by Crystalpages
Of course anyone hiding behind a handle can indulge in what you are trying to, and failing! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thstellium View Post
Same goes for you too.
Try n stick to the subject and try and provide direct answers to people, if you have the intention of contributing without digressing. No one has time for your "wisdom".
Like I said, good day. Don't bother replying anymore.
Well, well, well...! A communication of this nature cannot be started and aborted upon your whim, can it, no matter how whimsical your cyber-ambush-angst might be...? :-)

Yes, I use a handle, but also sign my name! I have not seen you do the same.

I question and confront issues, but unlike you -- not individuals and never insultingly! Such as my recent questioning of the questionable practice of machine-generated reports which even when using canned phrases from *classics*, essentially copied and pasted (often without due citations) rarely help. Or why else would the beneficiaries come running to jyotish forums for help!

Now a mentally-upset (temporarily, circumstantially, or worse!) participant might see that in the wrong light, and s/he or like-minded (!) folks may attack and insult, but many others do not. After all, these are public communications and so each message can be read by all and responded to! Just like, you did, though rather irrelevantly. And, wasted my time, your time and that of other readers.

Now after wrongly attacking me and using insulting language, out of the blue, you want to run away! Then why even start what you did? Such half-heartedness at things one does makes one a drifter in life. That is a waste of human existence, sadly!


Rohiniranjan
__________________
Rohiniranjan

Last edited by Crystalpages; 03-17-2015 at 04:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ruin

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.