Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 03-11-2015, 08:10 AM

Smile Hi! I'm new here...

hi... I m new here... I m learning Vedic astrology... wish to know more about astrology here...

Unread 03-11-2015, 09:03 AM

Re: Hi! I'm new here...

Hi... Welcome to the world of astrology..

I also learn vedic astrology. Its nice easy and accurate!!!!.

You should checkout in youtube 'krschannel' and watch the videos about astrology. He is my guru and an amazing person. just write krschannel on youtube
Unread 03-12-2015, 05:58 AM

thanks...
yes I m following Kapiel on facebook... he is a great astrologer... I watch his videos on youtube...
Unread 03-12-2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkini View Post
thanks...
yes I m following Kapiel on facebook... he is a great astrologer... I watch his videos on youtube...
Lets do each others chart!! . What do you say?
The Following User Says Thank You to TranceAddict For This Useful Post:
kinkini (03-13-2015)
Unread 03-12-2015, 01:44 PM

Hey everyone
Unread 03-12-2015, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitM93 View Post
Hey everyone
Hi caitm93
Unread 03-12-2015, 04:12 PM

Hey TranceAddict what signs are you?
Unread 03-12-2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Hey TranceAddict what signs are you?
I'm a Libra ascendant, Sagittarius Sun and Virgo Moon... What about you?
Unread 03-12-2015, 04:48 PM

My Mum is a Sun Sag and rising Libra also so you must be lovely, or maybe my cancer moon makes me biased haha. I'm a scorpio sun cancer moon leo rising
Unread 03-12-2015, 05:09 PM

Quote:
My Mum is a Sun Sag and rising Libra also so you must be lovely, or maybe my cancer moon makes me biased haha. I'm a scorpio sun cancer moon leo rising
Oh yeah I'm lovely and caring and my friends take advantage of me..I have a special inclination towards older and unprivileged people. I don't know why but I'm always there to help others..
Unread 03-13-2015, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAddict View Post
Lets do each others chart!! . What do you say?
good thought... but I can hardly predict anything... just started...
but I'd be glad if u can tell anything about my chart... BTW I m a Aries Sun, Cancer Moon, Scorpio rising...
Unread 03-13-2015, 10:25 AM

Quote:
good thought... but I can hardly predict anything... just started...
but I'd be glad if u can tell anything about my chart... BTW I m a Aries Sun, Cancer Moon, Scorpio rising...
Scorpio Ascendant?
You are a very private person . You have a secretive nature and you are a very intense and passionate man. I'm a scorpio rising too (in western astrology) and i feel that im a mixture of scorpio and libra. i have a very secretive nature. I value my own privacy and the solution to my lonliness is being in lonliness. i tend others to reveal secrets about them meanwhile i don't reveal my real self to others.. And of course i'm heavily interested in occult sciences. Again i donot like to reveal completely about myself. haha...
On the other hand i also have libra qualities like i always thinks about other people and serving humanity. i have a special inclination towards older and unprivielged people.And i feel that everything shoulde be well balanced and smooth otherwise i feel very uncomrftable.

Do my scorpion qualites matches with yours???
The Following User Says Thank You to TranceAddict For This Useful Post:
kinkini (03-14-2015)
Unread 03-14-2015, 05:52 AM

Thumbs up Re: Hi! I'm new here...

Quote:
Scorpio Ascendant?
You are a very private person . You have a secretive nature and you are a very intense and passionate man. I'm a scorpio rising too (in western astrology) and i feel that im a mixture of scorpio and libra. i have a very secretive nature. I value my own privacy and the solution to my lonliness is being in lonliness. i tend others to reveal secrets about them meanwhile i don't reveal my real self to others.. And of course i'm heavily interested in occult sciences. Again i donot like to reveal completely about myself. haha...
On the other hand i also have libra qualities like i always thinks about other people and serving humanity. i have a special inclination towards older and unprivielged people.And i feel that everything shoulde be well balanced and smooth otherwise i feel very uncomrftable.

Do my scorpion qualites matches with yours???
OMG! You r absolutely right... thank u... If u don't feel bad can I ask u one more thing? I am going to enter ketu mahadasha next yr... during mercury mahadasha I hv had a very bad time... can I be hopeful about ketu period? my ketu is in 12th H in libra... & its ruling planet is Venus exalted in 5th... Sun is aspecting the 12th H... & I m a very spiritual person... had deep faith & love for GOD...

Last edited by kinkini; 03-14-2015 at 05:55 AM.
Unread 03-14-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
OMG! You r absolutely right... thank u... If u don't feel bad can I ask u one more thing? I am going to enter ketu mahadasha next yr... during mercury mahadasha I hv had a very bad time... can I be hopeful about ketu period? my ketu is in 12th H in libra... & its ruling planet is Venus exalted in 5th... Sun is aspecting the 12th H... & I m a very spiritual person... had deep faith & love for GOD...
Well I need your date of birth time of birth and place of birth for complete analysis...

And please don't consider me as an adult astrologer with many years of experience.... The fact is I'm a 19 year old guy who is getting a degree
in electronics engineering... I have been involved in astrology for the past two months just because of kapiel.. So I may not be,accurate when predicting something through dasa system.....��

Last edited by TranceAddict; 03-14-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Unread 03-16-2015, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Well I need your date of birth time of birth and place of birth for complete analysis...

And please don't consider me as an adult astrologer with many years of experience.... The fact is I'm a 19 year old guy who is getting a degree
in electronics engineering... I have been involved in astrology for the past two months just because of kapiel.. So I may not be,accurate when predicting something through dasa system.....��
ok... then its alright...