Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-12-2020, 09:47 AM
attim attim is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 47
He's ignoring me...why?

Context: old friend I used to really like but he didn't like me back. Fast forward to now and we're flirting but I'm not super into him anymore... i'll occasionally ignore his message. Now he's ignoring me though, why? I feel like it's out of pride cause he knows I don't want him like I used to? I think he might be attracted to me still, I'm not sure

Thank you for your advice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-09-12 at 10.45.31.jpg (53.6 KB, 15 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-12-2020, 01:14 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,646
Re: He's ignoring me...why?

Hi,

Don't sweat over thoughts as to why he is ignoring you. He is completely focused on his own self. Perhaps it was a good past time to flirt a bit with you, but now he has retreated back into his own world with Mars retro in Aries and in his own house. Also, Mars (he) does not receive you well by sign as Aries is the sign of Venus' (you) detriment, so he does not have any lovey-dovey feelings towards you. You should also focus on yourself.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
IleneK (09-12-2020)
  #3  
Unread 09-12-2020, 01:59 PM
attim attim is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Don't sweat over thoughts as to why he is ignoring you. He is completely focused on his own self. Perhaps it was a good past time to flirt a bit with you, but now he has retreated back into his own world with Mars retro in Aries and in his own house. Also, Mars (he) does not receive you well by sign as Aries is the sign of Venus' (you) detriment, so he does not have any lovey-dovey feelings towards you. You should also focus on yourself.
Oh... why does he have bad feelings for me? Thank you for your reply
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-12-2020, 02:01 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,646
Re: He's ignoring me...why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by attim View Post
Oh... why does he have bad feelings for me? Thank you for your reply
I did not say he has "bad feelings" for you. Your Q was - why is he ignoring me? The chart tells me that he has decided to focus on his own self and so is not giving you attention. Also, he does not seem to want a flirt or relationship.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-12-2020, 02:32 PM
attim attim is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I did not say he has "bad feelings" for you. Your Q was - why is he ignoring me? The chart tells me that he has decided to focus on his own self and so is not giving you attention. Also, he does not seem to want a flirt or relationship.
Oh so is it a different chart to figure out his feelings for me? Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-12-2020, 02:36 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,646
Re: He's ignoring me...why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by attim View Post
Oh so is it a different chart to figure out his feelings for me? Thank you
He neither dislikes you, nor has romantic feelings for you. He is focused on his own self right now.

No separate chart is reqd.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-12-2020, 03:03 PM
attim attim is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
He neither dislikes you, nor has romantic feelings for you. He is focused on his own self right now.

No separate chart is reqd.
Thank you so much
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to attim For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (09-12-2020)
Reply

Tags
ignoring, mewhy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.