Hello, i am just wondering if i am prone to sickness or diseases

Augustine

If you can tell the location of your birth, sex, it will be more accurate.
But, I will flip a coin the read Male, Sep 19, 1997, 13h44 somewhere in USA.
With that chart, you are a lonely person, it might be because of your dryness, straight forward, hurry to get things done mental. So, you are not so good at social interactions. This chart indicates a tall, slender male.
A guy with this chart is not in good time, from 2018 to now, the world is stood still to you. You should be happy that you had gone through tough 2 years (2018, 2019). This year is also very challenging, but you had gone through the bottom curve in 2019! So, keep your head up.
You concern about health, I also see the complication with digestive system, could be kidneys. But, since I read chart based on the assumptions, so let's see your feedback first.
You should not be worried but instead do something about it! Go to a doctor or just practice some kind of yoga, meditation or such.

Hello! thank you for replying.

I am a chubby female and my native country is Philippines: 122e57, 10n40. Birthday is September 19, 1997 13h44 ( It's almost my birthday! :p)

Wow! your reading is spot on. I don't really have a great social circles. I do have a few people from the past who i'm still in contact with. ( I used to isolate myself a lot (still do!) but currently, i feel like i have to embrace people more) I don't know if i am lonely or if i am just trying to ignore the loneliness that i feel.

I do think that i have complication with my digestive system. I rarely eat fast-food/junk food nor drink sodas but i feel like there's something wrong my stomach... and also my lungs and yes, my kidney. lol.

Thank you for your kind words.

I am not sure if this is too much for you, but can you check my love life too? I researched about it and it looks gloomy. I never had a boyfriend and pretty much, my birth chart and the palm reading that my grandma did "stated" that i will get married in my late years ( my grandma told me around 27 but I will be 23 and not dating anyone so i'm not sure how it will goes.... lol). Also they told me that my my future spouse might become sick and die and i will become a widow. I felt like that will affect my loneliness... I think that i'm gonna be tied with my future career.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Augustine

Ok, now I know your chart! You know that there are thousands of people were born in the world in 1 hour, don't you? So, even hundreds in 1 minutes. So, how do we figure out the different for each one? By face reading! So, in the online reading like this, a few past events will help readers to know "your star". :smile:
You did a good job response above, so I will read a few past events, just so you should believe my reading or not.
You were born in the prosperous family, you've got supports from relatives and big family. It's time for you to be independent! :sleeping: But your parents are not happy together!
Thinking about 2011, you will find that year is similar to this year, 2020. You found difficulties in life with many worrisome issues, but they are more mental than physical sickness. It is true that this year is very challenging for you, but you will overcome, just like 2011.
Another very tough year for you (the worst year) is 2018! If it is not convinient for you to share publicly, keep it for yourself! This year affected you alot, you should review and overcome from it, even though I know it is very hard for you.
You concern about love, but it's not gonna be easy to hear, I do not disagree with your "grandma's reading"! So, my advice is focus on your career, your own business is even better. You are better on your own business than working for anybody.
But, your best time won't come until your 40s.
You have a good heart, you should do social works or careers related in that field!
Last time, when I read I also know the conflict between Fire and Water within your body, so I say Kidneys. But then you mention Lung and Stomach, then it confirms my reading again. You should improve your Lung and Kidneys by breathing meditation!
Alright?!

Thank you :love::love:

I didn't grow up in a prosperous family (financially) but i did live a comfortable life. Some dark events happens to me when i was a kid but i guess that i moved on from it.

Also, i'm trying to be independent but it's hard.:lol::lol: :whistling:

I'm graduating college this year and so, i think that it's one of the challenges of 2020...? :lol::lol: I'm contemplating about my future career that i will take at university. heh. and yes, i think that i will do social works. My plan is either take psychology, social worker or a career related about children. :p I'm also worrying if i will ever find success as I am a lazy person... haha. :( You said i'll be better off with my own business... The person i am currently is lazy, has no ambition (but wants money! :devil::devil::devil::lol:) and as you said before, not good with social interactions / introvert , I am not sure if i will ever own a business or will be financially stable. hehe:sad::innocent::innocent: one of the problems i have . hehe. I guess that i should really focus on my career. Being financially stable is what i always think about. :lol:

:sad::sad: I really want to have a husband and a kid..a nice family, i would say... :( Now, i feel sad that i might become lonely in my old years. I only have 1 sibling so i will be sad if my brother's kids don't have cousins on my side. :( but i guess a rich(?) auntie will do. :lol::lol:

Thaaaaaaaaaaank you so much. :p

I think that my grandmother was just consoling me. I don't think that i'll get married in 27. LOL. She said that i'll be married late though.. maybe 40. :( :( :( wow i'm sad. hah

True, i don't think that my parents are happy. I feel like my dad is just using my mom. They are not considering divorce though.

Harmelia

Title says it all.

I always worry when i get sick. Currently, i have a stye in my eyes. I'm also worried about my digestive system and my respiratory system.

https://imgur.com/gaw942O

Hello Vanillavanilla!
I see you have a Virgo Sun, Mercury and North Node all in the 8th house. Well, I'd say your Sun is actually in the 9th house because it is on the cusp. Regardless, Virgo people tend to worry a lot more than other signs. Virgo is the worry wart and hypercondriac of the zodiac. Worrying can actually cause health issues, so you need to be careful about that. Learn to calm yourself if this is the case. With Mercury in Virgo and the 8th house - that can make a person mentally obsessive. It's the Virgo-Scorpio combination that is so obsessive. The 8th house is Scorpio's house.

You also have Venus, Mars and Chiron in Scorpio in the 10th. So that is more obsessive energy - potentially.

I'm not discounting any real medical concerns. Virgo does rule digestive issues and Mercury would be one of the respiratory rulers. Scorpio also rules the colon. But I am saying that obsessive worrying can cause illnesses or make them worse and worry tends to disturb the digestive system.

You are definitely more of an inward, reflective person. Yet, there is an outward side to you too - and this part of you wants to come out more. You could feel a bit of conflict between your private self and social self. I feel you truly can develop the social self well. You have Mars and Venus in the 10th house - the most social house in the chart. You will probably connect with people through work and enjoy those connections.

I think the main thing is that you work on not being so fearful - both about your health and how you relate to others. You want to not be so dutiful and follow all the rules without considering what you really want for yourself. You need to be unique - discover your own uniqueness - and enjoy cultivating your individuality in the social world - I mean, you want to be comfortable being you AND being social at the same time. You're working about being you while also living in a society you might feel at odds with - or - uncomfortable with on some level. You want to play with this - get creative - so that you can be YOU, be comfortable, and be social. Perhaps you need to cultivate some adaptability and flexibility while also being a Virgo, who tends to be perfectionistic.

Try not to judge others for not having the high standards you do. I think you're probably a very smart - intelligent - woman! I think if you apply yourself - you could do well - but that is certainly up to you. Virgo can be so very self-doubting. Be sure to always challenge your self-doubt and work toward developing yourself and your skills. Keep pushing yourself forward and to expand yourself. Make sure you have enough alone time to recharge yourself.

Last edited:
Hello Harmelia! Thank you for replying:love::love:

I do think that i worried quite often to the point that i make myself depressed or paranoid (if it's a sickness!) :lol: :lol: I feel like i'm a calm person but as someone who has "perfectionist" tendencies along with a little laziness and procrastination traits, it doesn't mesh well and it just makes me have short anxiety :lol::lol: I'm aware of my flaws but i guess that it's the rising sagittarius that makes me a carefree and go happy go lucky person...? :lol:

I also think that my "outward" self is coming out these days. Yes, i would like to get in touch with people but also no because i feel like it's too much for me. Like you said, there's a conflict between my social and private self. There are some people who still get in touch with me but like Augustine said, i'm kind of a dry person and i'm not good with social interaction. If i have nothing to say, i don't intend to continue the conversation and sometimes, it makes me feel bad for people who's trying to have conversation with me. :( :( :(

You said : "you want to be comfortable being you AND being social at the same time." I feel like it's because of the point that i made earlier that i don't bother initiating social interactions with other people. Like I am okay with being alone but i also don't mind people inside my circles. I'm very easy-going and i guess that making friends is not really difficult for me. I'm just being selective..?:andy::andy: I guess that it's rare for me to find people who has hobbies similar to mine.

I have a lot of time to recharge myself but i'm always drained out easily :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will work on myself to be a better person. :p

Thank you!! :love::love::love: and have a nice day~:lol::love: