need a job very badly

ARES12

Hi,
I am writing for my career and job. Which led me to depression and anxiety. I am searching for a job but I am not getting any response. Can anyone help me when will I get a job? Please help.
dob- 25/03/1994
time-2.20pm afternoon
place- Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

current location- Sweden

ravinderccmb

Re: need job very badly

Please clarify few past events:
1. Do you talk proudly about your achievements or gains.
2. You keep criticizing others language or communication skills.
3. Do you take up tasks and repent later. Complain that you could have been comfortable with easier tasks.
4. Do you make fun of your siblings.
5. You like to live in isolation or cool place.
6. You are quick or slow in communicating with others.
7. Is your mother educated.
8. Any event during 2018-19 with regard to higher learning or mother finances or change or sudden event.

ARES12

Re: need job very badly

Please clarify few past events:
1. Do you talk proudly about your achievements or gains.
2. You keep criticizing others language or communication skills.
3. Do you take up tasks and repent later. Complain that you could have been comfortable with easier tasks.
4. Do you make fun of your siblings.
5. You like to live in isolation or cool place.
6. You are quick or slow in communicating with others.
7. Is your mother educated.
8. Any event during 2018-19 with regard to higher learning or mother finances or change or sudden event.

Hi Sir,
Thanks for your time.
1. No, I am not proud of anything as I am suffering and depressed.
2. No sir I have not criticized about anything.
3. Yes, recent cases I repent for some of my decision for which I am struggling and getting anxiety.
4. I am only child.
5. Yes, I am a lonely man and sometimes this makes me more down as in this situation I have no one to talk.
6. I am very slow in communicating with others as I am an introvert.
7. Yes, my mother is educated but she is a housewife.
8. I have started my higher studies in 2017, but 2018 was no good for my studies, yes financial challenges were there.
I have given responses accordingly. Please let me know your view. I will be waiting for your answer. If you need anything I will be happy to say.
Thanks,

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

I've moved the part of this thread discussing horary to the Horary section. Horary questions are to be posted on the horary board only. Please use this thread for a Vedic discussion of the question. If you also want to explore it with a horary perspective, please go to the Horary thread.

Redirecting,
Osamenor