More Clarity... for the Vedic Pisces

Estrela

I'm 39, single, not dating anyone and no job. But my life is still very rich and interesting... (Should I write a book? :lol:)

This year has been a great adventure. Ten months ago, I left my job and the foreign country I was living (for over 12 years) and have been travelling and enjoying community and spiritual life. Longing for a big shift and change. I did not suffer directly any negative impact from the COVID19 crisis.

Although I should soon start making decisions more long term regarding where to live, find a new job, etc... It would be so helpful for me to get an insight from my Vedic chart to understand further my dharma/karmic patterns so I can take my next steps more wisely. I seem to have so many different possibilities and don't know what's best to focus on.Have a very hard time making decisions! In general terms, if any of the following themes reveal any obvious insights from my chart, please let me know:

1. LOVE - Will I ever get married in this lifetime? It has been very quiet area of my life over the last few years, I don't find anyone interesting. May I just direct this energy elsewhere e.g. spiritual practice?

2. CAREER - Is it worth striving for a more conventional working life, e.g. sticking with a job I don't like for minimal financial stability? Or can I hope for a more fulfilling purpose that could bring me joy and material stability in the long term?

3. HOME - Is it a good time to move to a new country? I have enjoyed my life in this new country for the last 6 months. Many friends and like minded people around me. But I worry I will struggle to find good work here.

Any insights will be most appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:

Virinchi

No.. dont write a book (no one will read :D )
Are you interested in acting/writing/photography/painting etc ?

1. You'll find love but not family (marriage). You will be driven by negative incidents and people towards spirituality during 2025-28.

2. 2021-22 is exciting for career. New work coming up.
Freelancing also possible.

3. 2023-33 is not a stable phase (residence). you will be travelling a lot, mostly live in a foreign country (not brazil)

Estrela

Thank you for your reply! I am interested in the arts as a hobby, don't think I'm supposed to be making a living out of it... So not publishing books no one will read for sure! :big grin:

I'm interested to hear a more about: 'You will be driven by negative incidents and people towards spirituality during 2025-28'. Anything more specific to be aware of or to help me during such times?

Thank you!

ravinderccmb

Please clarify few points:
1. Do you opt for jobs for which you are not ready or prepared. That is challenging jobs which others avoid.
2.Are you emotionally attached to your father or fight with him.
3. Do you listen to godman or their teachings.
4. Do you make relationships in short time but will not sustain.
5. Any major event during 2005-06.

Estrela

Clarification for @ravinderccmb

1. Do you opt for jobs for which you are not ready or prepared. That is challenging jobs which others avoid. *I don't opt, but usually went for jobs that appeared or did work that was needed. Sometimes tasks others did not want to do it, but since it was needed, I went for it. But I'm tired and longing to find more joy and peace through work.

2.Are you emotionally attached to your father or fight with him. *Not emotionally attached, I try not to be too involved to avoid conflict.

3. Do you listen to goodman or their teachings. *This is what I most enjoy in my life. I listen to Satsangs and aways long for spiritual teachings. I love learning and developing. I am very attracted to spirituality.

4. Do you make relationships in short time but will not sustain. *It depends. I attract a lot of people, can be very social. But I much prefer deeper connections, long lasting and loyal. If you refer to romantic relationship.... It has been very quiet for the last 3 years, the more I go for the spiritual path... something closed.

5. Any major event during 2005-06. *Yes, I graduated from university end of 2005, so it was a very busy year, with good achievements. I was also in a long term relationship that nearly broke, but we managed to sustain a few more years. Early 2006 I got my first graduate job which was temporary and very fruitful, then moved permanently abroad in 2006. I also met someone who had a huge impact on my life and kicked start my self-knowledge journey.

ravinderccmb

Also any major event related to your mother/ father, property or long travel overseas.
Is there any lame person or burial grounds near your neighborhood.
It shows you will be disinterested in the career you are doing and more interested in spiritual aspects.

Estrela

Also any major event related to your mother/ father, property or long travel overseas.
Is there any lame person or burial grounds near your neighborhood.
It shows you will be disinterested in the career you are doing and more interested in spiritual aspects.

1. No major events for parents. I don't own properties. I live and travel overseas to visit family.
2. I am travelling at the moments so no aware of neighbourhoods/lame person, but don't think so.
3. That is correct, but I wonder how can I find a balance between career vs spiritual aspects. Need I not to worry about finances?

Virinchi

I'm interested to hear a more about: 'You will be driven by negative incidents and people towards spirituality during 2025-28'. Anything more specific to be aware of or to help me during such times?

Thank you!

One person and/or incident will be the triggering point. You will understand purpose of this life by then