Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 09-27-2019, 12:38 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Hi Hkk, how are you?

When it's about astrology or spiritual things, I don't have difficulties to be focused. My intellect is used to that (natal mercury in 12th house). Those things feed my soul, but not from a concrete point of view. People which practise astrology are very rare in my surroundings. Being too much spiritual can be bad. It's like being not enough "grounded" or attached with real life and things, and people around me.
It's like if I was giving my energy to improve my inside part everyday (my spirit). But the outside part of my life didn't change a lot. People doesn't see me evolving. And, I feel like if all the things I do for my spirit are unuseful. (a part of this thought is wrong, but we are incarnated to live in a material world, to interact with things and not just with self)

Otherwise, I feel great!

Something funny happened. I don't know if you remember but in my sr chart I have Mars conjunct ASC. (2 or 3į orb).
This RS has just started, and the 2nd day, my wifi card died! Mars is SR 3rd house ruler. And is currently conjunct to the sun (what we see)

When I didn't had internet, I understood that my addiction to it is one of the reasons that made me feel empty and distracted. On internet, there is so much things we can do, see, listen too, read, too much informations and choices about everything.. Sometimes it make me forget what is important, and which things deserve my energy.
And when I'm really focused on something, I can't really appreciate the value of what i'm doing, because 10mn later, I'm starting another thing very different, and if it's a boring task, my motivation is lost for the next hours.

So, i'll try to change my habits.
Iím ok thank you Three!

What do u mean people donít see you evolving? Does it matter if they see it as long as you see it and inside you are. The importance is growth here. Doesnít matter about others. What they see will come naturally.

I know how you feel in regards to boredom and doing activities. My mind drifts slot. I could be coming something and want to move to the next task. I have to stop and ask myself why then I tell myself moving in to the next task quickly wonít change the way I feel and I will want to move on to the next one etc. Restless 😬 crazy feelings. We know it but itís hard to change it. Iíve always thought it was sag in the 3rd with the stellium but maybe itís something else or more to it.

Three, even though itís all online I feel and you come across quite calm. You have a calming effect on me. I canít entirely explain it but the only way to describe it is calming ....

Unread 09-27-2019, 12:42 AM
Account Closed

Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Iím a Libra rising, cap sun. Itís libra season and things have calmed down. Well actually no, not calmed down. Things have come to an abrupt stop. Everything was good, going at pace when it was Virgo stellium season. Now the slowness is pushing my work back where before I was making progress.

Why is this if libra season is my rising season? I miss Virgo ♍️. It was a productive month.
Unread 09-27-2019, 06:05 AM

Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Iím a Libra rising, cap sun. Itís libra season and things have calmed down. Well actually no, not calmed down. Things have come to an abrupt stop. Everything was good, going at pace when it was Virgo stellium season. Now the slowness is pushing my work back where before I was making progress.

Why is this if libra season is my rising season? I miss Virgo ♍️. It was a productive month.
Cheer up! You still have the Mars in Virgo transit until Oct. 4th!
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:11 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Cheer up! You still have the Mars in Virgo transit until Oct. 4th!
Thank you David my 😊 lovely!

It doesnít explain the slow down then. Ah well maybe itís the universe telling me to slow down again to prevent burn out. Health comes first x
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Thank you David my �� lovely!

It doesn’t explain the slow down then. Ah well maybe it’s the universe telling me to slow down again to prevent burn out. Health comes first x
Actually, it sounds like confirmation of the Sign-blending I've been insisting occurs at the cusps. Mars is in the last 5 degrees of Virgo, meaning there's already some Libra in the mix.
I agree, the Ascendant is about health, since I believe that it's about accessing the Life-force energy that sustains us. Time to enjoy the beauty that we miss because we're so intent on work, and getting thing done on time.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:12 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Actually, it sounds like confirmation of the Sign-blending I've been insisting occurs at the cusps. Mars is in the last 5 degrees of Virgo, meaning there's already some Libra in the mix.
I agree, the Ascendant is about health, since I believe that it's about accessing the Life-force energy that sustains us. Time to enjoy the beauty that we miss because we're so intent on work, and getting thing done on time.
You are right David! Time to relax and like you say enjoy the beauty
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:13 AM
Account Closed

Maybe thatís why Iím thinking about my love life and getting obsessed about Venus in 12th SR
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Maybe thatís why Iím thinking about my love life and getting obsessed about Venus in 12th SR
Right! Mine's been on the backburner with all that frantic Virgo activity and whatnot. Gotta take time to make time.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:22 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Right! Mine's been on the backburner with all that frantic Virgo activity and whatnot. Gotta take time to make time.
Mine doesnít exist lol and when it does itís drama. Iíve put up my horary chart and asked a question about my love life.

Whatís your take on the 12th house David with and without your method of 12/12. Have you set up your own personal blog/vlog about this yet?
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Mine doesnít exist lol and when it does itís drama. Iíve put up my horary chart and asked a question about my love life.

Whatís your take on the 12th house David with and without your method of 12/12. Have you set up your own personal blog/vlog about this yet?
No. Looks like that may be the way to go, though.
I've labeled H12 the House of the Imagination. Not really part of 12/12, just my experience with it. I do think H12 is most favorable to Pisces and Neptune though.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:32 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
No. Looks like that may be the way to go, though.
I've labeled H12 the House of the Imagination. Not really part of 12/12, just my experience with it. I do think H12 is most favorable to Pisces and Neptune though.
Thatís amazing! You could write a book too. Vlogs are great!

Yes I think that too. Next year my sr will have Pisces ascendant
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
I’m ok thank you Three!

What do u mean people don’t see you evolving? Does it matter if they see it as long as you see it and inside you are. The importance is growth here. Doesn’t matter about others. What they see will come naturally.

I know how you feel in regards to boredom and doing activities. My mind drifts slot. I could be coming something and want to move to the next task. I have to stop and ask myself why then I tell myself moving in to the next task quickly won’t change the way I feel and I will want to move on to the next one etc. Restless �� crazy feelings. We know it but it’s hard to change it. I’ve always thought it was sag in the 3rd with the stellium but maybe it’s something else or more to it.

Three, even though it’s all online I feel and you come across quite calm. You have a calming effect on me. I can’t entirely explain it but the only way to describe it is calming ....
You're right, what other people think about me is not my business. But it can be frustrating to not have a lot of common points/hobbies (not spiritual) that I can speak about with them.

I'm glad to know my calm personnality has a good effect on you
Maybe it's my lack of fire. I'm more used to feel sluggish/apathetic, than restless/nervous. I guess it's because I lack fire & air.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Thatís amazing! You could write a book too. Vlogs are great!

Yes I think that too. Next year my sr will have Pisces ascendant
What's your next sr Moon?
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:48 AM

Where is the 5th house ruler?

I think 12th house is very powerful, because it's the last one
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:

The H12 Imagination is potentially limitless. And, combined with the practicality of H6, it makes anything possible.
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:21 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
What's your next sr Moon?
Sag 10th house mc sag too stellium in 10th house cap too

Natal sun is cap and natal stellium in sag tiki intercepted.
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:22 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
You're right, what other people think about me is not my business. But it can be frustrating to not have a lot of common points/hobbies (not spiritual) that I can speak about with them.

I'm glad to know my calm personnality has a good effect on you
Maybe it's my lack of fire. I'm more used to feel sluggish/apathetic, than restless/nervous. I guess it's because I lack fire & air.
This is why we get on three. I lack water and earth. Lots of fire and air. Here have some of mine. We can share lol
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:26 PM
Account Closed

Quote:

Leo is in 6th sr.

My natal 5th has Aquarius so Uranus is in 1st Taurus sr and Saturn is in 11th sr. The first will be intercepted pisces.

12th is strong. Itís giving me sleeping issues. I canít sleep until late and lots of dreams.
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Account Closed

This is all next year. This year I have Venus in Scorpio 12th house. Next year itís venus aquarius in 12th house. I read about this and it sounds like a block in the love life. I already feel locked as it is I donít want to add to it 😬 lmao if I donít laugh I will cry
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Account Closed

I think I posted my solar chart on here. Itís here somewhere
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:34 PM
Account Closed

https://m.imgur.com/a/dcF7vCt

Found it
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Account Closed

My next SR
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:36 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
The H12 Imagination is potentially limitless. And, combined with the practicality of H6, it makes anything possible.
This sounds good to me
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:38 PM
Account Closed

Three, do you do your Lunar return chart too?
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:56 PM

No, I never tried to read a Lunar return chart. I don't really understand how it works. It applies for 28days?

12th house is also the other house of magic (with 8th house). And an healing house.
Your feelings and beliefs attracts or repulse things. (this is what can lead to confusion/blockings and illusions of 12th house -> mental health house and chronic issues). But it's also the house where you can dissolve things and find hidden ressources in yourself. There is no real boundaries.

From my point of view, it's easier to make feelings evolve quick with Pisces energy than Scorpio or Cancer. It's the only water sign with no shell ^^

Tags
chatter, natter