Did he lie about his live-in ex?

jascole7

Currently in a very Neptunian situation and I don’t think I’m capable of seeing it for what it is. This guy told me upfront he lived with his ex girlfriend, but after seeing a recent photo of them together I’m not too sure they’re broken up. They’re not kissing or making any contact in the photo, but for some reason I still feel suspicious. Does he still have a girlfriend?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 6546AFD1-0759-4A56-8750-F4F775EB3FF7.jpg
    6546AFD1-0759-4A56-8750-F4F775EB3FF7.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 57

jascole7

I’m trying to get better at interpreting horary charts, would someone mind explaining how the chart showed deception? Because to me, I felt my suspicions were validated due to L7 opp Moon in 4th house (gf lives with him) and Neptune (“fog”) also being in H4.

tikana

okay you are asking if he is LYING to you not if he is LIVING with his gf

strong lord 7th - man is noble
weak lord 7th - man is lying

venus lord of 7th house is in her fall in virgo - he is lying
case closed

Januarystorm

i agree with tikana about the 7th lord being weak

other arguments for why he is IS lying

1. jupiter conjunct the ascendant- meaning the truth (jupiter) is on YOUR side of the chart- at a reasonable closeness the ascendant

2. mercury retrograde so high in the chart close to the mc indicates some form of miscommunication- intentional (as is lying) or not

3. your significator mars- being squared by uranus (who is in the 7th house, using whole signs)

4. the moon, in pisces- the sign of everything which is NOT clear and VERY much the sign that can be most desceptive and indeed, foggy, and second of all conjunct bloody neptune- THE planet that is most desceptive and indeed, foggy

so the moon there is twice as confused and blurry, not seeing the situation clear

5. and as has been said before, his significator venus is fallen and in the 10th house of social standing- how others see you- your reputation

cheers!

Last edited: