Chances of Career Success (making money or implementing change)

teafortwo

Hey guys, would appreciate some insights on my chart.

I'm interested in my chances of having a successful career. So far, it's kind of been a slow start. What I mean by success is money (I don't mean rolling in a pile of cash but a stable middle/ upper middle class income would be nice-although bill gates is kind of my astrotwin lol so that makes me hopeful) and also I would like to contribute something of significance to my field, something with staying power (like a change within the profession, lets say- a break through or innovation; I'm in law). That said, based off my natal, is law really a good career for me? It seemed like it, I do love it, but sometimes it's way too Virgo-esque for my seriously earth deficient chart. Otherwise, I wonder if I'd have success at my own business? I feel like my second, six, and tenth houses are kind of blah, nothing much going on (2nd ruler is sun without many aspects) and tenth ruler is in detriment. I usually do Noel Tyl's midheaven extension process but it's hard to do it on myself.

THANKS!:love::love::love::love::love:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_me.19604.56537.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_me.19604.56537.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 15

retinoid

Once you become an expert in your field and possibly start your own practice more money will come. Until then money will be delayed. You will come to a crossroad between taking a risk or being risk averse and more concerned about security. Taking the risk will be worth it ( this is also a general theme in your chart).

teafortwo

Once you become an expert in your field and possibly start your own practice more money will come. Until then money will be delayed. You will come to a crossroad between taking a risk or being risk averse and more concerned about security. Taking the risk will be worth it ( this is also a general theme in your chart).

Thanks so much for your response. I do feel a constant inner struggle as to taking risks or staying safe...it's like a big part of me is this rebellious thing that wants to tear everything down and put people in their places and this other part that's just concerned with being safe and secure lol. Actually the former always used to win out until a few years ago...I've been much more risk averse as of late. Why do you think this is a theme? The Aries libra nodes? Also what's the indication for the risk paying off? Very interested in the mechanics of the interpretation. Thanks <3