will we kiss?

girlove

Will we kiss again ?

There is this guy we hang out once and I would like to know if we are going to kiss again :whistling:

Jupiter is my ruler
Now, I don't know if I take him the fifth house, because we are not in a serious relationship, we just had a flirtation.
If he is venus , I take a no, Venus already made an aspect to me so that means the past.
If I take mercury as his significator , I think it is another no, mercury no longer has aspect to Jupiter.
Now, the moon, will square Saturn now, blocks on the way. There is something not letting us to have a flirtation again. I don't like this chart squares on the way, no good.

Attachments

• kiss him .jpg
    kiss him .jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 83

Dirius

The Moon (your co-signifier) is in applying aspect to Mercury (him).

There is good reception too:

- Moon in Virgo, sign of Mercury (showing your interest in him)

- Mercury in taurus, exaltation of the Moon

So the answer is a YES. Might take a while though, the aspect is a lot of degrees away.

Vyri

Banned
Darius when the planetary significator's (and the probable paramour) meet in a parallel there is a more than likely opportunity from the chances of a sooner than later kiss in the future. Take a look at Mars in North declination vi a vi to Jupiter-they hail from the fifth. Will you give me your take on the meaning of the aspect? Always willing to learn from other's. The significators or motivators are clearly seen from this house. Albeit mars is moving from the parallel indicating leaving and already taken place. Maybe when the Sun (in the 5th house also) moves to 17 degrees of a Parallel there may be another kiss? He is within the 5th also. That date takes place near the 9th of May. Most likely just fishing here.:w00t:
All the best
Vyri

There is a mutual harmony coming from mars and Jupiter lessening the detriment of mars.

Last edited:

Oddity

I'm not as optimistic as Dirius because the moon both squares Saturn and then trines the sun before it hits Mercury.

Vyri, I haven't seen horaries come thru by way of parallels of declination. It could happen, but if you've got some charts where it did, please post them.

Mars is the natural ruler of strife, arguments, and division, so I don't think that would help here.

Vyri

Banned
Saturn is the ruler of his insecurity an obstacle of his eighth and ninth house rulerships and we all know the 8th holds an appeal beyond just a kiss (halting of his higher mind sag.) if you turn the wheel you may see that and is a fear she may have in being too aggressive, (being hot moist and fervent, albeit not as fervent as rash mars, a good compliment they make when in mutual reception one buffers the other possibly.) This Saturn is in a house of the mind set. Her's is the 12th of fears and possibly a turned set of mental depression or anxiety the second kiss might not come about. It does present an obstacle doesn't it when or when not to be aggressive. And whom takes that role, let us hope it is ardent mars that she waits like a "lady in waiting" and flirts her way into his heart (or really wishing them the best however the second intention comes about) There are two many stellium planets within his 5th that suggest that he "does" know his ardor rather than not. Maybe I'm just an incurable romantic, but I think it just means stress. Saturn is in Sag. you see, a mental sign.
Thanks Oddity for your comment we shall see.
As for the quote it is Ivy M. Goldstein Jacobson's reference about Parallels of declination. I will have to look to my charts.
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Oddity

I really enjoyed Ivy's books. She's not traditional, but she was a working astrologer, and that just shines through in her writing. I lost all my copies somewhere, though :(

Ok. You really don't want Mars anywhere near your love-life (Dirius may disagree with me) unless it's a signifier. Sun and Venus are the sexual planets, and the ones to do with romance.

Girl, you had a really interesting chart about another bloke not too long ago, if I remember right. Can you find that thread and update us on how it turned out? I think the considered opinion here was 'six of one, half dozen of the other' so I'd like to know!

girlove

Saturn is the ruler of his insecurity an obstacle of his eighth and ninth house rulerships and we all know the 8th holds an appeal beyond just a kiss (halting of his higher mind sag.) if you turn the wheel you may see that and is a fear she may have in being too aggressive, (being hot moist and fervent, albeit not as fervent as rash mars, a good compliment they make when in mutual reception one buffers the other possibly.) This Saturn is in a house of the mind set. Her's is the 12th of fears and possibly a turned set of mental depression or anxiety the second kiss might not come about. It does present an obstacle doesn't it when or when not to be aggressive. And whom takes that role, let us hope it is ardent mars that she waits like a "lady in waiting" and flirts her way into his heart (or really wishing them the best however the second intention comes about) There are two many stellium planets within his 5th that suggest that he "does" know his ardor rather than not. Maybe I'm just an incurable romantic, but I think it just means stress. Saturn is in Sag. you see, a mental sign.
Thanks Oddity for your comment we shall see.
As for the quote it is Ivy M. Goldstein Jacobson's reference about Parallels of declination. I will have to look to my charts.
All the best
Vyri

Omg !!! I am laughing loud here, because you are so accurate, everything you said here is 100% so true, everything. I don't know now how to come across as I probably scared him lol, it is kind confusing me, stressing me too because I want so much to kiss him but at the same time I can't just call him for that as he is already scared so I have to change the plan hahaha .
I think that I have to have a lot of patience to win him again(I really like him and I am not playing with him in a bad way, I respect people's feeling so much, everybody has your fears, right ?!). So if some communication happens, I gotta go slow and let things flow until he will be the one to take the action first, this how I am thinking to make it happen and let him lead the chemistry and not me lol, of course IF another opportunity comes, but this situation right now is driving a little sad, I want something but I have to let it flow according to his rhythm, again IF he wants too.

girlove

I really enjoyed Ivy's books. She's not traditional, but she was a working astrologer, and that just shines through in her writing. I lost all my copies somewhere, though :(

Ok. You really don't want Mars anywhere near your love-life (Dirius may disagree with me) unless it's a signifier. Sun and Venus are the sexual planets, and the ones to do with romance.

Girl, you had a really interesting chart about another bloke not too long ago, if I remember right. Can you find that thread and update us on how it turned out? I think the considered opinion here was 'six of one, half dozen of the other' so I'd like to know!

Is the one that I asked: will we have sex ? The answer I can't give because nothing much has happened .
The other one I asked was: will I have an affair in 3 months ? The update is positive, I had and I am waiting this same man to have a flirtation again.

Oddity

It was the would you have sex one. I don't remember all the chart details, but I do remember the best guess we could make was 50/50.

If you can resurrect it, I'd appreciate having another look - if nothing has happened perhaps we can say that whatever the combinations were, they mean either 'no' or a very delayed 'yes'.

Just trying to add to the knowledge base.

girlove

It was the would you have sex one. I don't remember all the chart details, but I do remember the best guess we could make was 50/50.

If you can resurrect it, I'd appreciate having another look - if nothing has happened perhaps we can say that whatever the combinations were, they mean either 'no' or a very delayed 'yes'.

Just trying to add to the knowledge base.

Oh OK, that one is more up to me but I am not going to have sex with him if he shows more interest on me instead just one night sex and leave another day, so I think I am not going to because I know he is scared so I prefer now to go slow but it is necessary to have more kisses and talkes so I won't regret again my straightforward attitude. Of course he will want to have sex, what man doesn't? But on this condition now, I am not willing that so much. When I asked that question we just had a kiss and a fast meeting but I liked him to the point to want to have sex with him but after I see and feel his fears toward my action I am not going to at least by now, who knows later ?! But today I don't want to go that fast.

To see that chart, click on my name then click on "view public profile" then go to "find all posts by girlove" and you will get that thread.

Last edited:

Dirius

I'm not as optimistic as Dirius because the moon both squares Saturn and then trines the sun before it hits Mercury.

Vyri, I haven't seen horaries come thru by way of parallels of declination. It could happen, but if you've got some charts where it did, please post them.

Mars is the natural ruler of strife, arguments, and division, so I don't think that would help here.

Oh I don't disagree with the negative aspects causing trouble. My reasoning is that, since the negative aspects are directed to the Moon (querent) rather than the quesited, then whatever problem that may get in between them, is directed at the querent.

With that said, the opportunity for her and this guy to get together is still there, as implied by the horary. It is just that if nothing happens, then it is because of the querent's choice.

And yes I agree Mars causes trouble to relationships.

Darius when the planetary significator's (and the probable paramour) meet in a parallel there is a more than likely opportunity from the chances of a sooner than later kiss in the future.
To be honest, I haven't really studied parallels.

Last edited:

LadyBella

but can't sun be his second significator ?? if not, then what does sun here means ? maybe a communication ?

moon will trine mars, won't this diminish the negativity ? also mars is in exaltation of the moon.

LadyBella

The Moon (your co-signifier) is in applying aspect to Mercury (him).

There is good reception too:

- Moon in Virgo, sign of Mercury (showing your interest in him)

- Mercury in taurus, exaltation of the Moon

So the answer is a YES. Might take a while though, the aspect is a lot of degrees away.

hum, I thought that there must be an aspect between the significators to come a yes, this is interesting. I have a question regarding the mercury and venus, why can't venus be quesite, the house of flirt as she says that they had flirtations not more than that, not a serious relationship, and venus in a sign of Gemini the duplicity, can this means another person she could be involved ?

Dirius

hum, I thought that there must be an aspect between the significators to come a yes, this is interesting. I have a question regarding the mercury and venus, why can't venus be quesite, the house of flirt as she says that they had flirtations not more than that, not a serious relationship, and venus in a sign of Gemini the duplicity, can this means another person she could be involved ?

To answer your questions:

- Most likely Venus does indeed represent another person in the picture, as you noticed. This is because Venus is inside the 7th house (interested in the matters concerning the person of the 7th house), and in mutual reception with Mercury (both interested in each other).

- The ruler of the 5th house is never quesited, because the quesited (in a love question) is always the ruler of the 7th. At most Venus might play a dual role of relating to 5th house or venusian activities (if it aspects).

- The Moon is a "co-significator" for the querent, in almost every chart. Aspects from the Moon can also bring the event to happen, aside from aspects to the ruler of the 1st.

:sideways:

Last edited: