The Part of False Love aka Part of Corruptness... Is It... Or Is It Something Else?

Dubyadude1986

Closest in software to false love was Part of Divorce, but there's a back-up.

Divorce 1: Asc + Venus - 7th

Divorce 2: Asc+7th - Saturn

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.43.25.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.43.25.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Here are some other options. What is nice is there is a back-up formula for each part since that does happen sometimes.

I think 9th + Venus - 3rd might work for part of false love, or 9th + 7th - 3rd / Asc + 7th - 3rd.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.47.46.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.47.46.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.47.56.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.47.56.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.48.09.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.48.09.png
    55 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.49.30.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.49.30.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

piercethevale

Divorce 2: Asc+7th - Saturn

Howdy...
Divorce 1 formula I already have listed in the compilation but Divorce 2 I was unaware of.
A tip of the hat to you, Dubyadude, I'll include that on the list as soon as I can get to it.
Thank you very much.
btw, what is the software you're using from whence that came?

...but just so that everyone is clear on the issue, or subject, here. False Love and Divorce are two different things. Divorce could arise from having married a false love. I've also known people that got divorced but still loved one another and one couple , in particular, very much so. ...as divorce can be for reasons other than not loving someone anymore.
False Love in the sense of what this Part that was so called, I believe is meant as to be about self delusion.
The opposite formula, i.e. Asc. + Venus - Neptune is listed as the Part of Deceit (and also the Part of Vanity) and while it certainly seems to be along that general theme I think that it is a Part of False Love and could also be called a Part of Self Deception where-as it is about Deceit but likely a self deceit.

I'll use my own Part derived from the Asc. + Venus - Neptune formula for an example. Mine calculates to be at 10° Taurus 23' 12", that is the 11th degree of Taurus and by Rudhyar's interpretation...(ibid.)

"TAURUS 10°: A RED CROSS NURSE.
KEYNOTE:
The compassionate linking of all men.

This symbol reveals the feeling of human cooperation at the stage of pure altruism and service to the social Whole. On that foundation of Christ love (agape, or true companionship), man can reach a still higher level of experience made possible by the refinement of the substance of his being, his consciousness and his will. This goes beyond imagination and faith in the future - beyond Christmas tree celebrations - for it implies going into the dark to bring life and love to the tormented and the deprived.

At this final stage of the five-fold sequence we see what is finally open as new potentiality to the 'widow before an open grave' — the closing symbol of the preceding sequence. Personal attachment in love to a husband or wife has changed level becoming a
CONSECRATION TO HUMANITY."

I am one that believes very much in the creed of that stated above but if you were to ask anyone that really knows me...and I mean those that have been around me, or with me, for a notable length of time... they would tell you straight up, with out any hesitation, that I'm an easy "mark", a "soft touch", and there have been those that picked up on this about me and used it to their advantage

Now, there will be those that would say that I was the victim of their deception, their deceit, ...but when you boil it all down what is left is that the deception was my beliefs. It's because I have that belief in the inherent good in all people and that I should be compassionate, to those that show a need for it, they might not show any gratitude... and I certainly don't ask for any display of such... but I never figure people to take my open hand and at the same time pick my pockets clean. ...and that has happened to me more times than I care to remember.

If you met a woman that you wanted to get engaged to that has her natal Venus, or Asc., in the same Sign and degree as this Part is located on your natal chart, then I would be prompted to give you a "heads up" in that she may be intentionally deceiving you or that you may be deceiving your self...and in that sense, and for that purpose, I think that one could call it a 'false love".

piercethevale

Here are some other options. What is nice is there is a back-up formula for each part since that does happen sometimes.

I think 9th + Venus - 3rd might work for part of false love, or 9th + 7th - 3rd / Asc + 7th - 3rd.

I've only seen seven Parts listed that have a House Cusp (other than the Asc. or M.C.) as the "Personal Point" in a Parts formula but one of those is the Part of Weddings which is Cusp 9th + Cusp 3rd - Venus. So as to the one you listed above that has an opposite formula (swapping places as to the "Significator" and "Trigger") I would immediately come to think of as being a Part of Divorce... although there is one of those already listed as such...or I should say two, as you did supply another one in your previous post.

I had hoped to finish writing tonight my reply to Phoenix Venus' thoughts concerning Parts that involve both the Moon and Neptune being about Dreams, but, as I found I had to rewrite a long footnote I had in the thread on the Listing of all the Parts while including member Dubyadudes new contribution to the list as a Part of Divorce.... I just used up about all the writing that was left in me for this day. I'll get to it just as soon as I can.

..but, I will say for now that I think she's got something there...

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Hello, thanks for the kind words ptv. That program is one of the timecycles.com IO Edition called "Arabic Parts." I have attached one of the menus, but I purchased all of the programs in bulk for a deal and they come with the license to redistribute the data. I will post one of the many menus.

I think what you're doing here is very good and I agree with Venus that you're a very smart man. I have no problem volunteering my "parts" for you to play with if you ned an example moving forward ptv.

Dubyadude1986

This is one of the menus from IO Edition. I also have IO Interpreter and IO Sprite. Sprite, I find particularly useful because there is a chart of the moment in the toolbar at all times. It allows you to search by aspects, stations, positions, ingresses, and returns. Also includes a speed tool bar. It has helped me a lot, especially with mundane.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-18 at 08.50.33.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-18 at 08.50.33.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 31

CapAquaPis

Divorce 2: Asc+ 7th - Saturn

I looked up my own parts of divorce in case I ever get involved in one: The first part of divorce is 7' 3" Libra: A woman feeding her chickens and a blazing fireplace in a deserted home, and another in 9' 10" Scorpio: A doctor at work and a fellowship dinner reunites old comrades.

piercethevale

I looked up my own parts of divorce in case I ever get involved in one: The first part of divorce is 7' 3" Libra: A woman feeding her chickens and a blazing fireplace in a deserted home, and another in 9' 10" Scorpio: A doctor at work and a fellowship dinner reunites old comrades.

You've given Sabian Symbols from four different degrees of the Zodiac here. How you came up with four for just two different formulae is beyond me?

...but that one of the "Blazing Fireplace In A Deserted Home" sounds rather appropriate to me