Donald Trump

Phoenix Venus

I did catch some bantering between friends of mine that keep up to date with everything that is about "Campaign 2016" and that they were calling Trump one of the "War Mongers", they talked of how He was calling for more military involvement in the Middle East and continued operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. The also spoke of the U.S.A. is flying around 2,000 bombing missions a week (Which seems an incredulously high figure and makes me wonder if they didn't mean to say 'in a month'?) and that the expense of the munitions used in the daily bombings is ten million dollars per day, on average. Which comes to a billion (an American billion, i.e. a thousand times a million) dollars every three and a half months. (Just what company is making all the munitions for the Pentagon because they must be getting obscenely wealthy by now as that cash register surely must ring all day and all night?) So, it seems as if my fears pertaining to his Part of Libido being conj. the USA's Part of War were given substantiation for their legitimacy. That Uranus of his is most intriguing and is quite influential in the mans' psychic makeup. Its conjunction to the Sun is one of the more powerful type of aspects that bestow metaphysical abilities but it is a bit weak at a tad over five degrees of orb... yet He does have a bit of a noticeably stronger aspect in opposition to the Moon at somewhat under three and a half degrees of orb and a Uranus - Moon opposition is an indication of someone that can be emotionally erratic and unpredictable at times and couple with a Uranus - North Node conj. that is someone that can get them selves swept up in the sway of public opinion and ignore the consequences or fail to recognize them.
With that Uranus-N. Node conj. in his Tenth House one would surmise that He would benefit greatly if jobs were brought back to America and seeing as how He is a real estate mogul that certainly seems to cinch it.
I do like that about him... that is, if He is entirely, or for the far greater part, only financially invested in Real Estate and not the military-industrial complex or industries that have farmed out all labor to third world nations. That would be a man that enjoys, and likely even desires, to see healthy family oriented communities. As he has that basic chart of a hard and diligent worker and fair play and honesty in gov't and business He knows what a working man, or woman, must do to buy and keep a home. He would then therefore be cautious about risking it. That might be a bit a saving grace as to the issue of his Part of Libido conj. the Part of War for this nation but He's not going to provide exemplary leadership if he allows himself to get swept up in the warhawks cries, which seems to be the case.
[/COLOR]
All in all for as much of his natal chart of which I have so far taken into consideration, it's past the point of acceptability, imho... He's opened his mouth too wide and too often and one can't start making excuses or giving public explanations because that's pretty much political suicide ...but, anything can happen a year from now. ...
...ANYTHING, as they elected 'Dubya'....twice...!?!?!?
I wouldn't have let him command a troop of Boy Scouts...and He became "Commander in Chief".... "Mission Accomplished", ....oh, wait...was that a bit premature? ...come to think of it...it's still not accomplished despite the fact the U.S.A. is dropping ten million dollars worth of bombs a day, over there. How much does it cost us to deploy the bombers that deliver them?
B1 Bombers cost over a billion dollars apiece and if we lose one.... just one... that's a billion dollars that will be diverted from some other fund...one that is for something other than war.

It's not that He's a bad fellow, He just hasn't got what it takes...or should take...to be president.

Well, if he's calling for continued war involvement... Thats REALLY startling to me considering his part of imprisonment at 22.22.03 cap has the phrase BRAVERY IN COMBAT.....

imprisonment being that which we are imprisoned from... Not a good sign...

Heres the full symbol:

"A SOLDIER RECEIVING TWO AWARDS FOR BRAVERY IN COMBAT.

KEYNOTE: The reward offered by society for the fulfillment of individual responsibility.

The fact that "two" awards are emphasized makes us believe that this may refer subtly to the recognition by the community that, whether he succeeded or failed, an individual who discharged his duty nobly under unusual circumstances is entitled to the respect and appreciation of the collectivity he served so well. What is implied here is a constant give-and-take between society and the individual person. Each one should be able to trust the other.

This third symbol of the fifty-ninth five-fold sequence extracts, as it were, a common element from the two preceding scenes. The Keyword here is RECOMPENSE, i.e. a compensation for a well-done performance — a balancing of accounts."

And his part of War is at 16.42.02 virgo

Heres the symbol:

"A VOLCANIC ERUPTION.

KEYNOTE: The explosive energy of long-repressed contents of the subconscious.

We are dealing here with the dramatic release of energies which have been kept in check by the outer shell of the ego controlled consciousness. It may be a spectacular catharsis, but it often takes paths of destruction. Yet unless some form of purification by fire is experienced, the inner pressure of the karmic past or of more recent frustrations would shake up perhaps even more destructively the very foundations of the personality.

At this second stage, the objective confrontation with an image of the karmic past is replaced by a subjective irruption of repressed memories and primitive cravings. Everything must be released from the psyche seeking to attain the transfigured state. The soul must become empty, the mind translucent. The Keyword is EXPLOSION."

piercethevale

Hi PTV & UniqueAstrology,

PTV was discussing in his post a Robert Erlewine not Michael... and I found this info about a Robert Erlewine in Illinois?
https://www.iwu.edu/religion/faculty/RobertErlewine.html

What is the connection between the two, Micheal and Robert (see below)?

(Quote: The Theosophists practice their own form of Astrological beliefs and one of those beliefs is that the natural order of the Zodiac is in the opposite direction of that which the "Traditional" astrologers adhere to...although they believe one should still begin at Aries 1* (I have informed them through another web forum {the ACTastrology.com forum, founded by Robert Erlewine} totally dedicated to the presentation of various techniques utilized by all the major recognized schools of astrology, in the forum dedicated to "Esoteric Astrology", which is what the Theosophists call their particular form of astrological practices).

And Donald Trump?
I apologize, I meant "Michael"... I am terrible with names.

piercethevale

Well, if he's calling for continued war involvement... Thats REALLY startling to me considering his part of imprisonment at 22.22.03 cap has the phrase BRAVERY IN COMBAT.....

imprisonment being that which we are imprisoned from... Not a good sign...

Heres the full symbol:

"A SOLDIER RECEIVING TWO AWARDS FOR BRAVERY IN COMBAT.

KEYNOTE: The reward offered by society for the fulfillment of individual responsibility.

The fact that "two" awards are emphasized makes us believe that this may refer subtly to the recognition by the community that, whether he succeeded or failed, an individual who discharged his duty nobly under unusual circumstances is entitled to the respect and appreciation of the collectivity he served so well. What is implied here is a constant give-and-take between society and the individual person. Each one should be able to trust the other.

This third symbol of the fifty-ninth five-fold sequence extracts, as it were, a common element from the two preceding scenes. The Keyword here is RECOMPENSE, i.e. a compensation for a well-done performance — a balancing of accounts."

And his part of War is at 16.42.02 virgo

Heres the symbol:

"A VOLCANIC ERUPTION.

KEYNOTE: The explosive energy of long-repressed contents of the subconscious.

We are dealing here with the dramatic release of energies which have been kept in check by the outer shell of the ego controlled consciousness. It may be a spectacular catharsis, but it often takes paths of destruction. Yet unless some form of purification by fire is experienced, the inner pressure of the karmic past or of more recent frustrations would shake up perhaps even more destructively the very foundations of the personality.

At this second stage, the objective confrontation with an image of the karmic past is replaced by a subjective irruption of repressed memories and primitive cravings. Everything must be released from the psyche seeking to attain the transfigured state. The soul must become empty, the mind translucent. The Keyword is EXPLOSION."

Excellent sleuthing P.V.

piercethevale

As those quintiles, Grand Semi Quintle matrix aspects involve Uranus, Neptune and the chart axis in their own way but hauntingly similar to those of the charts of three well renowned and respected clairvoyants that I mention in a thread I initiated titled "The Clairvoyants Trine" here at the AW forum and as one of those clairvoyants is my friend and spiritual confidante of many years, Clarisse Conner, I called Clarisse a few days ago about getting scheduling an upcoming "reading" I wish to get for a friend, for Christmas, and I brought this similarity up in the conversation we had.
She laughed it of... but she did tell me to do a comparison with Trumps chart to that of Adolph Hitler... which surprised me as it obviously had come to her out of thin air to tell me that. ..Clarisse doesn't know about astrology, not really, nor wants to for the reason of remaining "clear" and unbiased... although I send her a summation of what I see upcoming for her on occasions.

She often "blows my mind" as to how talented her "gift" truly is ... she did so again.

Here's Adoph's chart according to astrotheme and it does have a birth time of on the half hour so that makes it immediately suspect, but I figure that it is likely correct give or take fifteen minutes.

I'll point out what I found in the following post as to why it relates to Donald Trump's natal chart which I posted above.

Adolph%20Hitler%20natal.gif

piercethevale

Now, check it out...this has to do with Saturn and Neptune..
Hitler has Saturn Quintile his Asc.
...while...
Trump has Saturn Semi-Quintile his Asc.

Hitler, then, has Saturn Tredecile to his Desc.
Trump has Saturn Bi-Quintile to his Desc.

Hitler has a Saturn - Neptune Quintile
Trump has a Saturn - Neptune Quintile

Trump has Neptune Semi-Quintile to his Asc, & Bi-Qiuintile to his Desc.
Hitler very well could have the same thing but reverse that of Trump's... in fact it is less than a 2* orb as it stands

Both of them have (or, 'had', in Hitler's case) Venus-Saturn issues...
Hitler has a Jupiter - Saturn Bi Quintile
Trump has a Jupiter - Saturn Square

Trump has Uranus conj. N. Node within 3 degrees and Hitler has a Uranus Square N. Node just over 3 degrees...
and there are more Quintile and other such aspects here in this natal chart...but wht I wrote above is the strange similarities between the two natal charts.

Last edited:

piercethevale

In Hitler's natal chart Uranus is in the 20th degree of Libra...the U.S.A.'s Part of Bankruptcy is in the 20th degree of Libra :)jupiter: + :neptune: - :uranus:)

(THE FOLLOWING IS ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLING... PTV)

The Sabian Symbol for the 20th degree of Libra (ibid.)

"LIBRA 20°: A RABBI PERFORMING HIS DUTIES. KEYNOTE: The ability to draw on the power of an ancestral tradition in order to serve and inspire one's fellowmen.

Here we see at work the constructive use of rather rigid yet effectual sociocultural and religious patterns. The energies of the collective Unconscious are channeled through well-defined, age-old forms and formulas. This implies limitations and the possibility of sclerosis or inertia when confronted with new situations, yet there is beauty and wisdom in such a ritualization of behavior and of thinking.

This is the fifth stage of the fortieth five-fold sequence. At this stage the relation of man, the individual, to his community
— and beyond it, the universe — is seen in stabilized and effective operation. INHERITED WISDOM can be focused through a person who accepts its limitations."

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

This is very interesting. I've learned a lot by reading this article, regardless of any politics. I appreciate the objectivity in assessing the charts, seems to be much more reasonable than the average person's conversation regarding these things.

I wanted to say I don't believe I have seen anyone talk about Trump's 12th house. Mars and Pluto are both there. I am pretty curious to read someone's take on that.

Dubyadude1986

Also, "The Uranian Astrologer" found some very key transits in Trump's chart for late November-early December.

I believe Donald Trump's Uranus transit she talked about is what just occurred with his most shocking policy proposal to date as you are all aware of. This does look like the beginning of his unraveling.

Has anyone seen 'Tommy Boy'? There is a part where Chris Farley has the crowd going nuts and all of the sudden he says "Kill Whitey!" as a joke and ruins everything? That is what just happened to Trump this week.

This is where I found the information on his transit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBr_co-Ot1c

Last edited:

piercethevale

Also, "The Uranian Astrologer" found some very key transits in Trump's chart for late November-early December.

I believe Donald Trump's Uranus transit she talked about is what just occurred with his most shocking policy proposal to date as you are all aware of. This does look like the beginning of his unraveling.

Has anyone seen 'Tommy Boy'? There is a part where Chris Farley has the crowd going nuts and all of the sudden he says "Kill Whitey!" as a joke and ruins everything? That is what just happened to Trump this week.

This is where I found the information on his transit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBr_co-Ot1c

I appreciate your sharing the link to the video, thank you.

I also want to make known that I changed the quintile chart I had in the very first post, I had inadvertently posted a first draft that should have been deleted from my files.
I also fixed the incoherent 4th paragraph of the post comparing Adolph Hitler's aspects to those of Donald Trump's, post #25.

piercethevale

Dubyadude 1986. I was not aware of what proposal that Trump made that you are referring too until a few hours after I made my last post yesterday.
I didn't listen to his speech nor read any transcript of it but I did find out what He did basically propose .

As to the way things presently are in the U.S. I find that there is a fair sized portion of the population that is tending to agree with Him somewhat... in fact I wouldn't even be surprised to find out that it is presently the majority opinion.

I'm not anything near a scholar on the particular faith but I do try to learn as much as I can during the time I have to spare to study such things and from what I've learned to date the foundation upon which it rests, that is to say, the accounting of how its founder arrived at its creation leaves great doubt in my mind that it can coexist in the same land with any other religion presently in existence on Earth...save a very few and as to even those I do have some degree of doubt.

Now, unless there is an alternative accounting that I'm presently unaware of...and I have found two different accounts as to how the Quran came to be... I just can't fathom how any sort of peaceful coexistence will survive between it and Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism or Hinduism ...although Buddhism may be the exception.

Don't misunderstand me...I get along fine with the Sufis, which are an offshoot of Islam and I get along just fine with those of the Baha'i faith too...I also get along just wonderfully with the Sikhs. I also get along with the Buddhists, all schools, the Jews and the Hindus, in fact I am a Yogi and have been since 1968, I became a protectorate of the Sadhan Order of Yoga of India in 2007 due to the benevolence of Sri Prabhu Ram Lal and I was raised as a Free Quaker of the "Waiting Worship" variety, i.e "The Society of Friends", and if you know anything about our history in Pennsylvania (my mothers family dates back to 1683 in Pennsylvania and the scion of the family here in America was a personal friend of Wm. Penn) then you know that we invited people of all faiths to come and live with us in peaceful society. ...but I don't recall ever reading or hearing about my ancestors inviting those of the Islamic faith,. It may be that they just had no way of contacting them but I rather kind of doubt it.

I'm not saying that Christians aren't just as extreme or belligerent in their own manner as some Christian sects certainly are, imho of course. God only knows just how intolerant some of those very sects are as to our own way of worship. In fact a number of Quakers were lynched in colonial Massachusetts just because they journeyed there to do business with those of the ''Puritan" sect and were noticed by the clothes that we wore and the manner in which we let our hair grow. The majority of us were run off during the American Revolution because we succored the wounded of both the Americans and the British and for reason that we refused to financially support warfare...as Quakers are avowed pacifists...except those that became Free Quakers, that is. We will defend our own land, our own country if it is in just cause.
I have not voluntarily paid any federal income tax since the year 2000 and the fines and interest that has caused me has been quite substantial.

I know that we should have never invaded Iraq nor Afghanistan and we should have never been a presence in the Middle East to begin with. Our actions there have caused the death of over a million innocents and it has lead to this present situation of the fact that there are refugees to begin with. I am one that does firmly believe that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld should be arrested and handed over to the World Court for war crimes.
I am appalled by the number of Americans that won't question the obvious inconsistencies of the governments explanation of the events on Sept. 11th, 2001 and that it has been fourteen years now and nobody with any influence has spoken up and tried to do something about it.

So, regrettably, the refugees are our problem since we created the situation that caused them to become refugees in the first place. But, the federal gov't knows that they need to be resettled in a land of similar climate to that from whence they came and that means the lower Southern United States and California is now so taxed for water as for the present drought that many climatologists say is going to become the permanent situation and it is already overpopulated beyond sustainability that, that, will surely cause some serious problems, and very likely as for Arizona as well. Texas is so populated with the very sects of Christianity that won't tolerate Islamics for neighbors and the same goes for the rest of the deep South that resettlement in those regions is a recipe for failure. That leaves New Mexico and maybe Florida and as Texas has the legal right to secede (yes it does, folks. Their application for Statehood was never fully ratified by the rest of the States and the agreement to enter the Union that was made between the Republic of Texas and the United States included a provision demanded by Texas that they be assured the right to secede at any time for any reason they deem to be. Texas has been illegally occupied by the United States government since 1865 as they did secede and join the Confederacy.) if they should happen to declare their sovereignty New Mexico might just try to join up with them as most of New Mexico was originally part of the Republic of Texas ...along with a fair sized portion of Oklahoma and Colorado.

So where does that leave the refugee situation?
In a clustered knot that makes the Gordian appear to be childs' play, that's where.
Any of the candidates that denies this are lying through their teeth and Trump does seem to be the only one that I know of that has publically admitted it....just in the wrong manner ...he is very blunt with his speech, as I pointed out in a post above, and lacks the tact to be a politician...and those astrological similarities to Hitler...oh my!

If you doubt what I say as for incompatibility issues read the Wikipedia page on Halal.. In the section titled "Meat Offered by Christians and Jews" you will find the following passage: (please pay particular attention to the last sentence)

(Quote)
According to Islamic scholar Abu Bakr Muhammad Ibn al-'Arabi,
because "Christians are Scripturists", God grants them a greater degree of respect than others who revere multiple divine beings; that respect is expressed through the permission of Christian meat", and therefore proclaimed:
I have been asked regarding the Christian who twists the neck of a chicken and then cooks it--may it be eaten with him or may one take it from him for food? ... I say: It may eaten, because this is his food and the food of his learned and pious authorities, even though this is not proper slaughter according to us. Nevertheless, God, exalted be He, permitted their food without restriction. Everything which they regard as permitted in their religion is permitted for us according to our religion, except for what God, praised be He, has shown to be their lies.
(Unquote)

That's all I have to say on the entire matter.

Last edited:

SGde3a

This is very interesting. I've learned a lot by reading this article, regardless of any politics. I appreciate the objectivity in assessing the charts, seems to be much more reasonable than the average person's conversation regarding these things.

I wanted to say I don't believe I have seen anyone talk about Trump's 12th house. Mars and Pluto are both there. I am pretty curious to read someone's take on that.

On the 12th h
ouse - leo, I wanted to say something.

By the way, overall, the chart looks fine for Trump. But his moon sign and Pluto confirmed something for me.

The moon sign being about unconscious actions. His are about:

Interpretation of the 22° Sagittarius symbolic degree
"A dagger with the hilt encrusted with precious stones pierces a heart caught in a wire screen." (Janduz version)
Selfish, jealous, and conceited character. One has difficulties in understanding that self-centredness harms relationships with friends or lovers, and that other people's aspirations must be given due consideration. This degree indicates unhappiness in love. If the natal chart concurs, there is a danger caused by a heart condition or a violent accident.

His Pluto sign in Leo gives him a destructive ego. Below.

Interpretation of the 10° Leo symbolic degree
"Two scantily dressed women are seated in the company of a man at a table where a sumptuous dinner is served." (Janduz version)
Sensual, self-lenient, and lazy character. One is dragged by friends and circumstances into over-indulgence and bad habits, too much drinking, eating, and sex. It is indispensable to struggle against one's natural cowardice and to stick to high moral standards. However, if the natal chart indicates strong probity, this degree describes a righteous, calm, and rather shy person who is endowed with the qualities required for fulfilling high-ranking positions.

There are some clips on youtube from Brother Nathanael who switched from Judaism to Christianity and has been firey towards extremist jews ever since (zionists). The point is that he has been calling Trump out for being too close to Netanyahu (Israel) and that his politics might put Israels interests first (such as military operations) at the expense of US citizense and defence, and the rest of the world.

So subconsiouly I think with Trump being a little selfish, and in aggression he lacks being critical on himself, and gets dragged into things by his friends. It would really be a struggle for him to stay upright and out of wars.

Phoenix Venus

Yikes... I wouldn't put much stock into that set of symbols. They don't seem very enlightened or accurate at all. The Sabians though... They are the real deal. Especially the interpretations by Rudhyar. The man understood the zodiac like no other.

Just compare the first degrees of Aries:

"Jandus version" from astrotheme:

""A sturdy man wearing coarse animal skins or fabrics stands firmly on the ground with a cudgel in his hand. He seems prepared to respond to any danger."

Aggressive, tough, and passionate character well-equipped for facing life struggles. One is able to use physical strength as well as intellectual weapons, according to one's social background. One is mainly interested in life's materialistic aspects and protects efficiently one's rights and assets. Nevertheless, there is a potential danger of loss and/or lawsuit related to inheritance matters. One must be careful not to let temptations, whether sex, gambling, or any other passion, prevail over one's major goals. Indeed, this degree is associated with Hercules, a man who can achieve amazing feats, but who can also fall into the traps of seduction.
"

Rudhyars version:

" A WOMAN JUST RISEN FROM THE SEA. A SEAL IS EMBRACING HER.

KEYNOTE: Emergence of new forms and of the potentiality of consciousness.

This is the first of the 360 phases of a universal and multilevel cyclic process which aims at the actualization of a particular set of potentialities. These potentialities, in the Sabian symbols, refer to the development of man's individualized consciousness — the consciousness of being an individual person with a place and function (a "destiny") in the planetary organism of the Earth, and in a particular type of human society and culture.

To be individually conscious means to emerge out of the sea of generic and collective consciousness — which to the emerged mind appears to be unconsciousness. Such an emergence is the primary event. It is the result of some basic action: a leaving behind, an emerging from a womb or matrix, here symbolized by the sea.

Such an action is not to be considered a powerful, positive statement of individual being. In the beginning is the Act; but it is often an imperceptible, insecure act. The small tender germ out of the seed does not loudly proclaim its existence. It has to pierce through the crust of the soil still covered with the remains of the past. It is all potentiality and a minimum of actual presence.

In the symbol, therefore, the emergent entity is a Woman; symbolically speaking, a form of existence still close to the unconscious depths of generic biological nature, filled with the desire to be rather than self-assertion. The woman is seen embraced by a seal because the seal is a mammal which once had experienced a biological, evolutionary but relatively unconscious emergence, yet which retraced its steps and "returned to the womb" of the sea. The seal, therefore, represents a regressive step. It embraces the Woman who has emerged, because every emergent process at first is susceptible to failure. This process is indeed surrounded by the memory, the ghosts of past failures during previous cycles. The impulse upward is held back by regressive fear or insecurity; the issue of the conflict depends on the relative strength of the future-ward and the past-ward forces.

The possibility of success and that of failure is implied throughout the entire process of actualization. Every release of potentiality contains this two-fold possibility. It inevitably opens up two paths: one leads to "perfection" in consciousness, the other to "disintegration" - the return to the undifferentiated state (the state of humus, manure, cosmic dust - i.e. to the symbolic "great Waters of space," to chaos)

This symbol characterizes the first of five stages which are repeated at three levels. This stage represents the initial statement, or theme, of the five-fold series which refers to the first level: IMPULSE TO BE."

Wheras Astrothemes description of Aries one gave a few characteristics at surface value... Rudhyar set the tone for the first degree in the process of material involution around the zodiac.... There is substance there that relates the underlying implications of the degrees...

There's really no comparison....

Last edited:

SGde3a

I think they're both a bit non-descript. But just because something bad is said about Trump, doesn't mean its not right as well. I wasn't being scornful. I spent a lot of time considering what I said and I'm still there as my best conclusion. 6 paragraphs of double speak about the conscious mind is a bad description as far as being cognitive and instantly understandable goes.

Not to get off topic but even the punchy but slightly negative Jandus version of 1st degree Aries can be reduced to "Firery positive and optimistic", and carried in general across the whole sign from what i've found. I can't even fathom 6 paragraphs without a very concise punchline.

I'd summarise Trumps moon "Selfish, jealous, and conceited character. " to "Sometimes thinks about himself a little more than others, which has its own positive and negative values."

And I'd summarise the Pluto " Sensual, self-lenient, and lazy character. One is dragged by friends and circumstances into over-indulgence and bad habits, too much drinking, eating, and sex." to "Goes along with what his friends says sometimes without thinking first."

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

I appreciated this discussion regarding Trump's 12th house. I think there is a lot there too, Mars in addition to the Pluto.

That Mars is very close to his Asc. That is interesting also.

JUPITERASC

I appreciated this discussion regarding Trump's 12th house.
I think there is a lot there too, Mars in addition to the Pluto.

Even more interesting is the Fixed Star REGULUS connection :smile:

If REGULUS is Rising: Great honor and wealth
but violence and trouble
sickness, fevers, acute disease
benefits seldom last
favor of the great
victory over enemies
and scandal
http://constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm
regulus.JPG

The 145th Consideration of Guido Bonnatus is as follows: -

" Diurnal Nativities - Cor Leonis in the Ascendant,
in the Oriental Line
or
above it one degree
or
below it three degrees
without the Conjunction or Aspect of any of the Fortunes
- this alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power
too much exalted
and attain to high preferment and honors
although descended from the meanest parents.

but.....the Native shall die an unhappy death
or at least that all his honors, greatness and power shall at last suffer an eclipse and set in a cloud". [Robson*, p.195.]
http://constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

junoisuppose

I appreciated this discussion regarding Trump's 12th house. I think there is a lot there too, Mars in addition to the Pluto.

Planets in the 12th conjunct the ascendant strongly affect the basic personality as you know, but more generally planets in the 12th are said to be qualities that we project to the rest of the world but we are unconscious of ourselves, so mars (aggression, energy) and pluto (ruthlessness, power) are things we generally think of when we think of Donald Trump but he is probably unaware of how he comes across to other people as he has not "owned" these qualities, less so for pluto though as mars being so close to his ascendant might mean he is more aware of that. Pluto and mars rule his 4th house, mars rules his 9th house, either of these areas could be his "undoing".

Dubyadude1986

Planets in the 12th conjunct the ascendant strongly affect the basic personality as you know, but more generally planets in the 12th are said to be qualities that we project to the rest of the world but we are unconscious of ourselves, so mars (aggression, energy) and pluto (ruthlessness, power) are things we generally think of when we think of Donald Trump but he is probably unaware of how he comes across to other people as he has not "owned" these qualities, less so for pluto though as mars being so close to his ascendant might mean he is more aware of that. Pluto and mars rule his 4th house, mars rules his 9th house, either of these areas could be his "undoing".

Right on. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for addressing it specifically like that.

Hidden from self.

JUPITERASC

Right on. That makes a lot of sense.
Thanks for addressing it specifically like that.

Hidden from self.
Main Rulerships of 12th House :smile:

The 12th house represents matters that are not only hidden
but that are also restrained
secret
and so incapable of action
or
of being fully understood

Traditionally, 12 is a wholly unfortunate house, associated with sad events
sorrow
anguish of mind
tribulation
captivity, imprisonment
persecution
hard labour
all manner of affliction and self-undoing (William Lilly et al)

12th represents places that are denied access to public view
particularly those concerned with seclusion or isolation
or where one is restricted from living a carefree life-style
such as institutions or prisons.

Many sources attribute monasteries to the 12th house as places of isolation
but otherwise monks and nuns belong to the 9th house which represents religious concerns.
12th House has rulership over scandals generally
personal fears
and
skeletons in the family closet.

12th significations include secret, unknown enemies
who maliciously undermine their neighbours
or inform secretly against them: traitors, spies
also weakness, infirmity and bondage
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html

SGde3a

Restrained, secret, hidden.... Sounds like someone with big big plans but convinced others aren't going to be able to handle it. Self imprisonment.