Donald Trump

Estrellero

o

Beware of "one shot, one kill" astrological tall tales.

The link that you provide gives a mostly poorly researched, hard to believe, astrologically flimsy, anecdotal type evidence behind the so-called assasination of Trump, and just one aspect (an eclipse) as the smoking gun.

Is that the best that the predictor (Estrellos) can do ? I say that you have a better chance of predicting Trump will be impeached than murdered.

I don't see Trump being (successfully) assassinated, and especially based on one eclipse.

Only one aspect? Have you read anything of the link??? :sad::sad:

JUPITERASC

Influence of fixed stars differs from that of planets
in being much more dramatic, sudden and violent
fixed stars may elevate from poverty to the extreme height of fortune or vice versa
whereas the planets do not do so.

It may be taken as a fairly well-established rule that the stars do not operate alone
except perhaps in those cases where they are situated on angles :smile:
and that their chief effect is transmitted by the planets.

They seem to form an underlying basis upon which the horoscope is built
and if a planet falls upon a star its effect is greatly magnified
giving it a prominence in the life
that is quite unwarranted by its mere position
and aspects in the map
http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

FIXED STAR REGULUS is a force to be reckoned with
so far and against formidable opposition
President-elect Donald Trump remains on course
Courts Hand Losses To Electors In Anti-Trump Movement
Electors hoping to convince their peers not to vote for Donald Trump
lose requests for court orders that would block state laws
requiring electors to vote for the winner of the popular vote.

The Colorado Supreme Court on Friday declined to hear a case
brought by electors in that state
leaving in place a lower court judge’s ruling against the electors.
A case in federal court is pending
The Tenth Circuit on Friday evening denied the Colorado electors’ request for an injunction.
A three-judge panel found that the electors failed to point to specific provisions of the US Constitution
that supported their argument, and didn’t show how they would suffer irreparable harm
if the court denied their request for an emergency injunction.

Trump Wins In Court
The Electors
and Obama Upset
That They Must Follow The Rules :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDFKN5FmgF8

JUPITERASC

17:28PM EST
The presidential elector votes are in
and
TEXAS
TAKES TRUMP OVER
THE 270 REQUIRED
It's Official :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ySeEoPtg8

katydid

Here is his natal chart.

Donald%20Trump%20natal.gif

Looking at the chart, I cannot imagine him ever giving up 'tweeting.' lol

Sun/NorthNode/Uranus in GEMINI elevated in the 10th, with Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, in the 11th, in Cancer===expressing self in the public arena, emotionally, defensively, impulsively, and being one's own worst enemy at times in the process---and yet, it is revealing and intimate and transparent, which is something the public was wanting...:ninja:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Donald's problems are immense and he himself is an immense problem for the country. :rolleyes:

His natal chart with a Leo Asc. and a fiery Mars to further boisterously boost his ego make him very insecure and a great attention-seeker. When the ego gets bruised, which it does easily, his Mars is always ready to strike without a second thought (all the shameless name-calling and mocking even the weakest). That Mars trines the Moon, so it is very easy to stir up his emotions (all the temper tantrums we see everyday).

That Mars also rules his home front, the 4th house, via Scorpio and is in Leo (grandeur living - gilded penthouse in NYC). His Sun is in Gemini, so frivolous, and is even more so with that Uranus close by. The perfect mix for being a genius, although they say that the line between genius and eccentricity is rather thin - the Donald personifies it to a tee.:biggrin: Uranus - Sun also makes him get excited quite easily, highly unpredictable and rather attention-seeking, too, and that Mars in the mix makes this only worse. Mars-Uranus-Sun also make him quite daring - need I give examples here:w00t::biggrin:

His thinking, Mercury, emotional and impractical as it already is by being in Cancer, lives in its own grand illusion (he thinks he is the greatest) thanks to its square to Neptune. This man is therefore also quite unethical and applies his mind (Mercury) rather to fleecing (Nep.) others and cheating the system (tax evasion to name just one).

His third house, speaking and thinking abilities, is ruled by Venus, which, to his disadvantage is conjunct a debilitated Saturn (Saturn is in its detriment in Cancer), so, the otherwise practical and sensible Saturn in the Donald's chart is notorious for thinking that all that counts in life is status and success at any cost. It keeps getting its encouragement via that square from Jupiter (expansion and overdoing things). He can apply his mind but to one thing - get richer, and make more and more money (Jupiter applies from the 2nd house). To get richer, he has no qualms about cheating the system and applying dubious methods (Neptune - Mercury square with Mercury ruling the 2nd house).

Boy oh boy, it is going to be some four years...:w00t::biggrin::D

ChildOfVenus

Donald Trump is obnoxious but there is something that I like about him. I looked at our synastry and we have Venus trine Venus which is probably why.

katydid

Hi,

Donald's problems are immense and he himself is an immense problem for the country. :rolleyes:

His natal chart with a Leo Asc. and a fiery Mars to further boisterously boost his ego make him very insecure and a great attention-seeker. When the ego gets bruised, which it does easily, his Mars is always ready to strike without a second thought (all the shameless name-calling and mocking even the weakest). That Mars trines the Moon, so it is very easy to stir up his emotions (all the temper tantrums we see everyday).

That Mars also rules his home front, the 4th house, via Scorpio and is in Leo (grandeur living - gilded penthouse in NYC). His Sun is in Gemini, so frivolous, and is even more so with that Uranus close by. The perfect mix for being a genius, although they say that the line between genius and eccentricity is rather thin - the Donald personifies it to a tee.:biggrin: Uranus - Sun also makes him get excited quite easily, highly unpredictable and rather attention-seeking, too, and that Mars in the mix makes this only worse. Mars-Uranus-Sun also make him quite daring - need I give examples here:w00t::biggrin:

His thinking, Mercury, emotional and impractical as it already is by being in Cancer, lives in its own grand illusion (he thinks he is the greatest) thanks to its square to Neptune. This man is therefore also quite unethical and applies his mind (Mercury) rather to fleecing (Nep.) others and cheating the system (tax evasion to name just one).

His third house, speaking and thinking abilities, is ruled by Venus, which, to his disadvantage is conjunct a debilitated Saturn (Saturn is in its detriment in Cancer), so, the otherwise practical and sensible Saturn in the Donald's chart is notorious for thinking that all that counts in life is status and success at any cost. It keeps getting its encouragement via that square from Jupiter (expansion and overdoing things). He can apply his mind but to one thing - get richer, and make more and more money (Jupiter applies from the 2nd house). To get richer, he has no qualms about cheating the system and applying dubious methods (Neptune - Mercury square with Mercury ruling the 2nd house).

Boy oh boy, it is going to be some four years...:w00t::biggrin::D

I agree with much of what you described.

But the part about him trying to get richer. If that was his goal, it would make no sense to become POTUS. He is actually losing a lot of money by taking on this job now.

I truly believe that his ego is driving the urge to be our country's CEO because he thinks he could do a better job than those who grew up in the service sector as politicians. In my opinion, he wants to shake things up and run it like a business, not like a failing, bloated bureaucracy.

I think it is worth a try. I do not think he is an evil person. I think he is a flawed one for sure. But he is trying to make this country a better place, in the way he imagines it should be.

We were being pulled down the garden path of European One World Global Open Border nonsense. I think his Uranus/Sun in Gemini, demanding individualism and populism, will put a quick stop to that trend.

Kuntuzangmo

Today, he declared his inauguration day one of "national political devotion"; banned calling the White House with comments and concerns; yesterday morning in the small hours, the CDC in Atlanta was raided by the FBI and its files and computers seized, and the upcoming conference on health and climate changed was cancelled and the staff under a gag order; signed an executive order stripping EPA of grants, staff also under gag order. And meanwhile 8 states are introducing legislation making protest illegal.
That was just today. Tell me our democracy is not in danger.

katydid

Today, he declared his inauguration day one of "national political devotion"; banned calling the White House with comments and concerns; yesterday morning in the small hours, the CDC in Atlanta was raided by the FBI and its files and computers seized, and the upcoming conference on health and climate changed was cancelled and the staff under a gag order; signed an executive order stripping EPA of grants, staff also under gag order. And meanwhile 8 states are introducing legislation making protest illegal.
That was just today. Tell me our democracy is not in danger.

No one is making protests illegal. The legislations is making it a crime to walk on freeways and busy intersections. That is not making 'protests' illegal.

The upcoming conference was postponed until he has his staff in place.

as for the phone line comments, no one has said it was closed forever. But the message says:

When called, the White House switchboard states:

“Thank you for calling the White House comments line. The comment line is currently closed but your comment is important to the President and we urge you to send us a comment online at www.WhiteHouse.gov/contact or send us a message through Facebook messenger.”

So it is not like they are not wanting to know what people are concerned with.

I see no evidence that our democracy is in danger. It is just CHANGE. Things are transforming. Things will be done differently.

katydid

As for the CDC in Atlanta:

In a statement to The Verge, the CDC said that it began notifying participants on December 22nd, 2016. The agency didn’t say the summit was canceled, but only postponed. “We are exploring options to reschedule the meeting while considering budget priorities for fiscal year 2017, including the current continuing resolution, and potential overlap with an APHA conference on the same topic also being held later in 2017,” the statement reads. The CDC didn’t answer a question regarding the reasoning behind rescheduling the summit.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/23/14356968/cdc-climate-change-summit-canceled-trump-inauguration

katydid

If the following article is TRUE about Trump, then I am very proud of him:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2216.htm

January 23, 2017

President Trump Orders FBI To Conduct Massive Raid On CDC Headquarters

According to this report (and as we’ve previously reported on), almost a fortnight ago, President Trump appointed anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to become the Chairman of the Golden Vaccine Safety Task Force, and whose scathing manifesto titled MERCURY & VACCINES shocked the liberal elites in America who have for decades deliberately poisoned millions of children, while at the same time, in 1986, President Clinton signed a law called the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 that eliminated any liability to pharmaceutical manufacturers for their complicity in this crime against humanity.

Dirius

If the following article is TRUE about Trump, then I am very proud of him:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2216.htm

January 23, 2017

President Trump Orders FBI To Conduct Massive Raid On CDC Headquarters

According to this report (and as we’ve previously reported on), almost a fortnight ago, President Trump appointed anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to become the Chairman of the Golden Vaccine Safety Task Force, and whose scathing manifesto titled MERCURY & VACCINES shocked the liberal elites in America who have for decades deliberately poisoned millions of children, while at the same time, in 1986, President Clinton signed a law called the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 that eliminated any liability to pharmaceutical manufacturers for their complicity in this crime against humanity.

If the act was signed in 1986, as stipulated, then it wasn't signed by president clinton, given he became president in 1992.

When a supposed "news" site (if it can be called that) fails at such a basic level, it is clear its probably fake.

katydid

If the act was signed in 1986, as stipulated, then it wasn't signed by president clinton, given he became president in 1992.

When a supposed "news" site (if it can be called that) fails at such a basic level, it is clear its probably fake.

I was responding to the long list of FEARS posted above about him. I googled the supposed cdc FBI incident, and this is what came up. I agree that it looks like FAKE NEWS.

JUPITERASC

That was just today.
Tell me our democracy is not in danger.

28df4e86a6c970a87891f646af554a08.jpg

before-after-obama-obama-10-6-19-9-trillion-trillion-debt-debt-7379912.png

unique_astrology

To turn large numbers of voters against the Republican party one, or several, of their policies must provide widespread hurt for an extended period of time to large numbers of their base.

Their health care package, if enacted, could do that but it would take time to pass the bill, enact it, and have large numbers of voters have a need to use it to realize how much better things were for them under the ACA. The midterm elections will be held on Nov 6, 2018. Just a 1 year experience of the GOP package would start Nov 6 of this year, a longer period if they could pass and enact it before then. If enough voters were to be hurt experiencing their package before the elections Republicans might lose control of the House in the midterms but with the money and power they possess or could call on in a fight for survival the RNC might retain control of the Senate.

The next chance for Democrats to gain control of the Senate and White House would then be in 2020. If voters continue being hurt by the Republican health care package and other policies fear of losing everything in 2020 could force Republicans to join with Democrats to get rid of trump. After the midterm elections of 2018 transit Saturn will transit his inauguration Pluto 3 times in 2019 (Feb 26, Jul 5, Nov 25 RA, Feb 27, Jul 4, Nov 27 longitude); the last time just 7 weeks before January 13, 2020, when transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto will oppose his natal Saturn. If he were removed then GOP politicians would have just 10 months to campaign for re-election without him with his policies as their standard bearer.

In view of what I have just written I believe trump will be ousted in January of 2020 and I do not think the timing is too long considering what must happen to turn voters against him. Readers, you can't get the job done by wishing and hoping or snapping your fingers. If anybody has a shorter scenario for his removal I would really like to see it. And with a stronger astrological reference if one can be found.

david starling

With the Debt already so high from tax-cuts and spending during the Reagan and Bush Jr, administrations, the Interest on the Debt was (and is) humongous. That, plus the continuation of Bush Jr. tax-cuts Obama couldn't roll back is what doubled the Debt. The high tax-rates on the very wealthy prior to Reagan kept the Debt under control. DJT is burning through the reserve funds Obama put aside, and is on track to double the Debt himself. The reason: Further tax-cuts for the extremely wealthy. Tax-cuts for the wealthy=higher Debt. Less money in, higher debt, even when expenditures remain about constant, and DJT has some very expensive projects in mind. DJT is Santa Claus to the very wealthy, and Ebenezer Scrooge to the economically disadvantaged!
It's not DJT'S fault--he himself is just a figurehead for the Plutocracy, like Ronald Reagan, another show-biz personality.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Mashup of my chart for Putin in Moscow, Sibly located to Moscow (for angles), with my GOP Jupiter, trump's Saturn, and transits for Jan 23th, 2020.

Charts for Putin, Sibly, GOP, and trump were done long before I knew of transits on January 13, 2020.

auFufgT.png