'The King of Parts': The Part of Hyleg

theV

1. Ascendant + Moon - SAN*
    PREFERRED FORMULA. [Formula from Bonatti, as given in translation included on pages 81-133 of Robert Zoller's book Arabic Parts in Astrology: A Lost Key to Prediction. New York: Inner Traditions, 1980.

1. Asc + New or Full Moon Prior to Birth - Moon
    [Formula from Robert Hurzt Granite. The Fortunes of Astrology: A New Complete Treatment of the Arabic Parts. San Diego, CA: ACS Publications, 1980.]
I used this new treatment of hyleg also

with New moon it is 3' taurus
full moon 19 libra

Last edited:

piercethevale

There is a lot of stuff going on for me to grasp-but all are informative and well written-I needed to extract the formula needed to make my Hyleg part.So correct my formula,if it is wrong.Prior to my birth,there was a

new moon in virgo 26 aug 1995 at 2'29 virgo and 3 (according to sabian)

and the full moon was in 10 aug in 18 aquarius.

my part of hyleg format

ASC (6'07) + MOON (05'44) + SAN or New moon (2'29 Virgo) = SCORPIO 9'22 which mean 10 scorpio sabian

PHASE 220 (SCORPIO 10°): A FELLOWSHIP SUPPER REUNITES OLD COMRADES.
KEYNOTE: The overtones of human relationships based on a community of work or experiences.
This symbol pictures the essential nature of the bond that unites individuals who have participated in some common activity. The social feeling of communion, plus all that it engenders, arises after the act performed together. Activity is at the root of consciousness. Activity in common generates social consciousness and cultural patterns which become set in the form of institutions. A group-personality emerges, which displays characteristic features and gives birth to collective emotions and values.
This is the final stage of the forty-fourth five-fold sequence. Wherever the symbol appears, it suggests the importance of establishing or strengthening links with those with whom one has shared, or can share, living experiences. The value of COMRADESHIP is emphasized.

THE SECOND ONE IS

ASC+ MOON + FULL MOON= 24'12 taurus 25 taurus

PHASE: (TAURUS 25°): A VAST PUBLIC PARK.
KEYNOTE: The cultivation of natural energies for collective use and recreation.
At this final stage of the sequence of symbols focusing on emotional-cultural values, we witness the positive and impressive results of man's collective endeavor to live in peace and to enjoy moments of relaxation. The public park is designed and kept for the enjoyment of all the people of the city.
This is a symbol of COLLECTIVE ENJOYMENT. The individual finds in the products of his culture an emotional enhancement born of the feeling of "belonging" to a large, organized, peaceful whole.

is this right?

I've never seen such formulae for the Part of Hyleg. You quoted Zollers book, please cite the page number from which you've extracted your information and I'll at least get back to you about the matter of employing formula to derive the Hyleg Parts.

piercethevale

Not to mention that I've never heard of this fellow Granite or his book, but He's reversed the formula!?!?
Does He give any explanation as to why?
Lastly, what is meant by SAN*.

piercethevale

I have to go look at some property I'm thinking of buying this afternoon-evening, it may be 24 hours before I can make another reply.
ptv

theV

I've never seen such formulae for the Part of Hyleg. You quoted Zollers book, please cite the page number from which you've extracted your information and I'll at least get back to you about the matter of employing formula to derive the Hyleg Parts.

No I had those formulas in my SolarGold fire and I had done your chart in Solargold fire to make sure they are right,and they are are.I've got your Pisces and Virgo Hyle.So also I did get my Hyleg (prenatal new moon hyleg and full moon hyleg) SAN IS THE NEW MOON

piercethevale

No I had those formulas in my SolarGold fire and I had done your chart in Solargold fire to make sure they are right,and they are are.I've got your Pisces and Virgo Hyle.So also I did get my Hyleg (prenatal new moon hyleg and full moon hyleg) SAN IS THE NEW MOON

Well, I've never seen any formula for Parts that adds the "Trigger" to the equation rather than subtracts it.
I would be more than highly suspect of the source of that advice.

So far to date what I've posted ere to this post has proven itself quite well, quite well indeed.
I only have mere seconds to finish this post and be off.
I'll review later tonight , or tomorrow, what you did post that adheres to what formulae I'm working with ...other than that, you're on your own.

piercethevale

I just wanted to the know the point of hyleg.what makes it very important?

You have Zoller's book, or am I mistaken?
If you do then you should at least have his take on it...or rather what one of those astrologers from the Dark Ages had to say about it. They call it the Radix Vitae (the Root of Life).

What I have to add to the mix is all explained above ... I take it that you didn't read it, and that you would like me to condense it and then summarize it for you?

if so...well, that just ain't going to happen.
There are no shortcuts to wisdom.
Am I saying that I have obtained wisdom regarding the Part of Hyleg?
Well maybe I am, but maybe I haven't...but I do know one thing for certain and that is I'm further down this particular path than you are.
Read the entire thread and then get back to me, as by then, you'll at least be at the same point on that path and may have even surpassed me with superior logic or may yet see further ahead with your insight.

And please, stick to the techniques I'm proposing here. That means using the three Moons surrounding your time of birth and subtracting each of them in turn (i.e. the Prenatal, the Full and the Postnatal Moon) as the "Trigger" from three separate formulae in which each has the Ascendant as the "Personal Point" and the natal Moon as the "Significator", i.e. "Personal Point" + "Significator" - "Trigger".
...and also. please note, that I'm only utilizing the Sabian Symbols in the analysis.
If you have some problem with the Sabian Symbols and wish to use a different set, that's fine, but If you are going to present some other finding then you should at least extend me the courtesy to present what I find as to your results using the Sabian Symbols...that is the point of why I initiated this thread, to demonstrate that the Sabian Symbols are both an invaluable and an essential means to understanding the nature of the Part and what it means to oneself personally.

theV

Te birth chart I produced for Yeshu'a on the date given by the renowned 20th century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce, definitely shows that He was far more than a prophet, He was "The Expected One", the Magi knew it, the Vedas support it and I've given much theory founded in fact that the Vedas are correct in that an "Avatar", an "Archetype" is born aprrx. every 26,664 years.
I don't know if Islam contends that He didn't perform the "miracles" that are reported that He did (Cayce contended that everyone of them was in fact true and that there were also other "miraculous" acts He was the source of. Those "miracles" that He is said to have performed are all know to Vedic/Yogic science as siddhis. The have been a number of accomplished adepts in India and the Himalayan region that have walked on water, healed the sick, manifested material objects out of thin air {as like Yeshu'a multiplying the loaves and fish, changing water to wine. It might even be that some have raised the dead...although it would only be for the most extreme of reasons. Any yogi that is that advanced in his spiritual evolution knows that one does not undo what God has wrought.
As Ram Das, nee Richard Alpert, the author of "Be Here Now" wrote that it is true what Christianity purports that if ye do have enough faith you can move a mountain, every last teaspoon of rock and dirt of it... but He also went on to state that when one is that advanced one also is so attuned to Gods' own Will that one realizes there is absolutely no need to move that mountain because it is right where God put it for what ever reason God has.
I know that many Islamics' even claim that Yeshu'a didn't die on the cross and there was no Transfiguration and no Resurrection (I'm not sure if that is a universal belief among them but I've gotten the impression that it is.)
Islam is inherently calling Christianity a heretical religion, basically a lie.

I am a Muslim. I think every religious claims their prophet and religious as the chosen one. So Jesus/Yeshu/Aissa is the expected one for what?in your believes I would like to be educated. Islam doesn't acknowledged the death of Aissa/Jesus and denies it. We believe that Jesus/Aissa is still alive, and during the day of crucification He was protected from Allah/God and taken into heaven. We believe Jesus/Aissa is the one to set the end of the world by descending again on earth, so he is indeed The Expected One. We always believed that Jesus is a miracle and we don't believe that mary/meriem was married to Joseph.

Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are one. Each one was created to complete the other. Muslims believe that Christianity and Judaism are false because of the interference of men in testimonial and scripts, changing god's word. We believe that Christianity once was faithful to God's words, but with false believes such as the Vatican ultimate power, Aissa died for everyone's sins, Redemption by the father, pop..etc we don't take Christianity as it was before the changes. many testaments were omitted and many were brought

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, it's been awhile since I posted in the forum and a long while since I visited this thread.
I have health issues and am just trying to take life easy right now.
Phoenix Venus has been assisting me in writing a revision for my book but my publisher is having legal problems so I may have to "shop around" the revised edition.
It will be awesome in comparison to the original edition... thanks so much to Phoenix Venus' efforts at editing the original script for grammatical and spelling errors and doing the writing for two new chapters.
She will share the co-authorship on the revised edition.
Phoenix Venus is truly an angel, a Godsend, whom I have become quite enamored with but have yet to meet in person after, now, more than four years of acquaintance. We both hope to rectify that situation soon.

It's because of her acute understanding of the Sabians and her persistence of effort to get me to take a look beyond what I thought were limitations that is the cause for this present post.
May God twice bless you for you for your patience with me and your dedication to the "science" of astrology.

Phoenix V made great effort for me to get off my lazy behind and recognize that the Full Moon prenatal and post natal should also be taken into account with these other Hylesque Parts.
Sa My "traditional" Part of Hyleg involves the Full Moon, as it was closet to the time before my birth. I figured that I should at least consult the post natal Full MOon in addition. The chart for Yeshu'a involves his prenatal New Moon... he was born within 24 hours time prior to the Full Moon. So I figured that I should at least consider his prenatal Full Moon as well.
What an astounding discovery that has resulted in. (Phoenix Venus, you are truly "something else"...angel that you are.)

Yeshu'a's prenatal Full Moon Chart I here present.

Thus we find that the prenatal Full Moon was at 14° Virgo 07' 20" and when used in the formula for the Part of Hyleg what results is 16° Libra 01' 21" , the 17th degree of Libra, which quite interestingly is also the location of my natal Part of Love and Appreciation.

Please note the location of the Desc. in the chart above. It is in the 8th degree of Virgo. By another interesting coincidence(?) that just so happens to be the degree of Yeshu'a's natal Part of Omens and Signs (Asc. + Uranus - Mercury) which is at 07° Virgo 50' 02"
The Sabian Symbol for which is (ibid.)

"VIRGO 8°: A FIVE-YEAR-OLD CHILD TAKES A FIRST DANCING LESSON.

KEYNOTE:
Learning to use one's capacity for emotional self-expression according to cultural standards.

The process of emotional experiencing under controlled situations is shown now to demand self-induced, active movement; yet the movements are still conditioned, if not totally determined, by cultural and thus collective patterns. The individual can express his own individual character only according to traditional modes. He is still entirely responsible to his teacher or guru. Yet new perspectives are now open to him.

At this third stage of the five-fold thirty-second sequence of symbols we witness at work the transitional phase which may lead to mastery. The child-consciousness is still dominated by some form of authority; but if the child is 'five years old', the implication is that he is entering ' the level of conscious manhood, represented by the number 5, the five-pointed star which outlines at least the
POTENTIALITY OF INITIATION."

As to what the symbolism implies as to the being who was/is Yeshu'a has not made itself clear to me as of yet...but remember that, according to Dane Rudhyar, "all true paths of discipleship begin in Virgo.

Now, check out my postnatal Full Moon chart, here below:

Please note that the Desc. the North Node and the Part of Fortune are all in the 5th degree of Aquarius.
The 5th degree of Aquarius also by the "oddest coincidence"(?) just so happens to be the same Sign and degree of my natal Part of Omens & Signs.
Which is located at 04° Aquarius 32' 16"

The Full Moon when used in the Part of Hyleg formula produces a Part at
04° Aquarius 21' 06" :andy::w00t::sideways::tongue:

I am beyond belief... and I thought that I had "seen it all".

Phoenix Venus... You are something else, girl... Will you marry me?:biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Anyone that is further curious as to what the Sabian Symbolism is for the 5th degree of Aquarius... here it is (ibid.)

"AQUARIUS 5°: A COUNCIL OF ANCESTORS IS SEEN IMPLEMENTING THE EFFORTS OF A YOUNG LEADER.
KEYNOTE:

The Root foundation of past performances which power and sustain whatever decision is made in a crisis by an individual.

The whole past of mankind stands behind any individual effort, especially in times of critical decisions. The endeavor of the priests who built the California missions had behind it the whole past of Catholic proselytizing, i.e. the attempt to bring the 'Good News' to all people of the Earth. Every individual is far more dependent upon the strength of their ancestors' achievements — or oppressed by their failures and lack of vision — than they usually believe. This can mean a hidden foundation of individual strength, or the inertia of a tradition unable to transcend its limited origins.

This is the last symbol in the sixty-first five-fold sequence. It suggests that in many situations
RELIANCE UPON PRECEDENTS will enable the aspirant to greatness to tap the power of their deepest roots."

piercethevale

As to why Omens & Signs mean so much to me?
Well, fof one thing, I was inundated by them for a period of time just prior to my producing the chart I contend is that of the birth of the Prince of Peace aka Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth.
But first and foremost it has to do with my twelfth house cusp. The twelfth house cusp degree gives the answer to what you perceive is the greatest problem confronting the world through the Sabian Symbol found for that degree.
My 12th House cusp is the 25th cusp of Libra. (ibid.)

"LIBRA 25°: THE SIGHT OF AN AUTUMN LEAF BRINGS TO A PILGRIM THE SUDDEN REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY OF LIFE AND DEATH.

KEYNOTE:
The ability to discover in every experience a transcendent or cosmic meaning.

The mind open to the multifarious wonders of natural processes, because it sees everything with fresh eyes, not only witnesses simple facts, but pierces through appearances and perceives the great rhythms of universal life. Without such a faculty the aspirant to spiritual realities is always looking for 'elsewhere'. Yet the spirit, life, God is ever present, here and now. And every death is an omen of rebirth.

At this fifth stage of the forty-first five-fold sequence of phases of the cosmic process, the implications of the four preceding stages are brought to a new state of consciousness which is truly the spiritual state. It is a state of
CLAIR-SEEING, or 'seeing through'. This world is illusion only to the individual who cannot see through its phenomena and fails to apprehend the reality these phenomena reveal even as they conceal it."

The use of the above image is for educational purposes in accordance with the fair use provision of the U.S. copyright laws

piercethevale

Okay...
Here's something else I'd like to share.

It should go into my thread on making composites with the Yeshu'a natal chart but because it involves both his and my Hylegesque type Parts I fell it is very relevant here and does demonstrate the importance of doing composite Parts and checking Parts in synastry.

I wrote the following to Phoenix Venus just a half hour ago.
I think that she got a "kick" out of it.

___copied and pasted as follows___

My
Prenatal New Moon Po Hyleg 18th Virgo (conj USA Po Soul/Spirit)
Yeshu'a's
Postnatal Full Moon Po Hyleg 18th Virgo

My
Prenatal Full Moon Po Hyleg 02° Pisces 37' (My Trad Po Hyleg)
Yeshu'a's
Postnatal New Moon Po Hyleg 03° Pisces 08'

Me & Yeshu'a
combined Trad. Po Hyleg 18th Virgo (conj USA Po Soul/Spirit)

Me & Yeshu'a
combined prenatal New Moon Po Hyleg 24° Gemini 28' (conj. your Po Fortune. (that is Phoenix V's Po Fortune))

My natal moon and Yeshu'a's natal Moon are in 144° 38' aspect to one another
a Bi-quintile.
(Phoenix Venus and I have my Mars Bi-quintile her Venus. An aspect I've become most curious about:wink:)

Additional notes:
Yeshu'a's Trad. Po Hyleg (prenatal New Moon) is @ 01° Aries 50' 42"

the 25th of Gemini, Phoenix V's Po Fortune and Yeshu'a's and my comp. prenatal New Moon Po Hyleg is also the location of my natal Po Past Life/Reincarnation and my Po Brethren. It is the location of the USA's Po Imprisonment and the symbol is of (ibid.)

"GEMINI 25°: A GARDENER TRIMMING LARGE PALM TREES.
KEYNOTE: Bringing under control nature's power of expansion. "

Well if there is one thing the United States does seem imprisoned from... that which it cannot embrace, or implement, is CONTROLLING ITS power of expansion.

It applies to its people as well. We are always wanting more... to have more... to be more... to know more...
It could use a bit of reining in... wouldn't you say?

It is also the location of Obama's Po Ideal Love (aka False Love. Se my thread about this Part.) and his Hermetic Lot of Necessity

Phoenix V's and my composite Part of Faith & Trust is in the 27th of Leo that is also the location of the Po Love for Yeshu'a
The N. Node is right there right now. :biggrin:

Last edited: