Did Paul McCartney Die In 1966? Ringo Claims It's True!

piercethevale

That is quite something in't it?

Some kind of mad genius to it.

All in all at the end of this day the final tally is...

The "Question" remains moot...

Though the "news site" may be faux, this has been a controversy for nearly 50 years... and it didn't end today, then apparently...

Tomorrows another day.:bandit::bandit::wink::bandit::bandit:

Arena

The most noticeable feature that is different in those pictures is the tip of the nose. Otherwise those two men look very much alike.

The video named "Who buried Paul" is not going through any "evidence" of him dying - but is a gaming industry person that is kind of making fun of this hysteria in order to learn about how gaming can be a big part of people's lives. Throwing themselves into weeks or months of "investigation", finding "clues" in everything they see - mostly just making them up to make a picture that makes sense to themselves.

The video about their height is not of significance - he could have still been growing in his 20's. They can be standing differently, knees bent etc.

The video on his voice comparison is not good at all. I don't hear any difference that is of significance.

You know that there are actually scientific methods to investigate such things. There are computerized tools to measure voices to see if it is indeed the same voice or not. There are also computerized tools to measure facial features and they are very accurate. I would expect to see such "evidence" if there was anything serious to this story.

I don't see any evidence of MI5 investigating this. Where is that evidence?
If he did indeed die, don't you think MI5 would have found out already?

I'm not saying that he did not die and they replaced him, I am just saying that those videos are not evidence enough to prove that at all. They are just assumptions.

And I ask you all since this is an astrological forum, why don't you post your opinions on his natal chart, his progressions, transits and solar return at the time of his "suggested time of death" to see if there are any signs of that? For such a serious car crash we would be seeing some Mars symbolism I would guess.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The most noticeable feature that is different in those pictures is the tip of the nose.
the ear lobes are different

Otherwise those two men look very much alike.
Plastic surgery has been mentioned
The video named "Who buried Paul" is not going through any "evidence" of him dying - but is a gaming industry person that is kind of making fun of this hysteria in order to learn about how gaming can be a big part of people's lives. Throwing themselves into weeks or months of "investigation", finding "clues" in everything they see - mostly just making them up to make a picture that makes sense to themselves.

The video about their height is not of significance - he could have still been growing in his 20's. They can be standing differently, knees bent etc.

The video on his voice comparison is not good at all. I don't hear any difference that is of significance.

You know that there are actually scientific methods to investigate such things. There are computerized tools to measure voices to see if it is indeed the same voice or not. There are also computerized tools to measure facial features and they are very accurate. I would expect to see such "evidence" if there was anything serious to this story.
DNA is the obvious route to take ~ there have been advances since 1966 :smile:

I don't see any evidence of MI5 investigating this. Where is that evidence?

If he did indeed die, don't you think MI5 would have found out already?
M15 is a covert organisation so there wouldn't be any obvious 'evidence'
and
M15 unlikely to go public with announcements of investigations

I'm not saying that he did not die and they replaced him, I am just saying that those videos are not evidence enough to prove that at all. They are just assumptions.

And I ask you all since this is an astrological forum, why don't you post your opinions on his natal chart, his progressions, transits and solar return at the time of his "suggested time of death" to see if there are any signs of that? For such a serious car crash we would be seeing some Mars symbolism I would guess.
Birth name was James Paul McCartney

has a Rodden rating of 'C'

i.e.

'....Caution, no source. These data are also listed as "OSNK, Original Source Not Known".
They are undocumented data, often given in magazines or journals, with no source, or an ambiguous source such as "personal" or "archives."
When a magazine, journal, or astrologer, is quoted without the original source of the information, the quote is a reference, not a source.
There is no way to know if the datum is valid.
If the person making the quote was proven unreliable in the past, any future quote automatically falls in the C category unless attributed to a specific source.
Rectified data from an approximate birth time have a valid place in astrology and fall in the C category
unless there are contradictory rectified times, which nudges it into DD....'

piercethevale

Next up...

"KEITH RICHARDS FOUND TO HAVE DIED IN 1982 BUT IS UNAWARE OF THE FACT HIMSELF"

"Doctors baffled, rumors of 'vampirism' abound, Keiths insatiable thirst for 'Fresh Blood'... film at 11:00...!:wink:

JUPITERASC

Curiouser and curiouser :smile:

https://michaeljeshurun.wordpress.c...tanic-and-haters-of-the-god-who-died-for-you/
beatles-evil.jpg

JUPITERASC

Mike Williams from Sage of Quay radio
joins us to chat about Thomas E. Uharriet’s book The Memoirs of Billy Shears.
This book is about the death of the Beatle – Paul McCartney, the cover up
and replacement of Paul by Bill Shepherd aka Billy Shears.
Our friend Mark Allard joins us for this chat
and we chat about the specific mystery
along with the bigger picture
control system of our pop culture and music industry
Grimerica Talks Paul is Dead with Mike Williams :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Ha-6r4nw8

JUPITERASC

There is a Beatles Documentary on Netflix
and there are video footage of Paul in 1966
and his face and voice changed in 1967 and it is hard to explain.
Then I listen to lyrics like
" You naughty boy. you let your face grow long"
an obvious statement about Paul's head and face changing :smile:
If I didn't just see the video yesterday on Netflix I would not believe it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkEfvsHAK1w

JUPITERASC

RESEARCH USING VINTAGE PHOTOS
highlights the issue that THERE WERE ALWAYS MULTIPLE BEATLES
and furthermore
whether there ever were any real Beatles :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71-Lljwzdc
As shown, by the research
the only sudden dramatic change in any Beatles heights
occurs in 1963
one wonders whether that was when the "Featles" took over
and questions how many sets of "the real Beatles" there were
It's safe to say continued adult growth can be ruled out
There simply were multiple Beatles

JUPITERASC

There seems to be many instances
of Paul McCartney wearing fake, or very odd-looking, ears.
I also present vintage magazine scans showing Paul with differing ear lobes
also notice his other differing features.
Ringo & George may have fake ears occasionally, as well.
"Thank you Paul, that was just like him."
Be unbiased and thorough in your research.
BEATLES FAKE EARS & PAUL's EVER-CHANGING EARLOBES :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqXiIb68YSg&t=232s