JFK Assasintion

rahu

Banned
as the approach of the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy’s assassination is up coming .the Editors of History have enshrined lee Harvey Oswald as the lone gunman who killed jfk.the 50 years that the documents surrounding his death were sealed ,have lapsed these documents are in the public domain.
the official line is that jfk was killed by a lone gunman who fired 3 shots hitting the resident and texas governor john Connolly
But this is scenario has been challenged since the day jfk was shot.
The first point is that 3 shots were fired in quick succession and it their marks. Lee Harvey Oswald, the all edged assassin was only a marksman not a sharp shooter. When trained army snipers ,using the model of rifle Oswald allegedly used,
http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/moyer.pdf
tried to replicate 3 shots in quick succession and hitting their marks, they failed. The expert snipers could barely charge the bullets 3 times in the allotted time. They could not line up and fire accurately in the allotted time. There had to be more that one shooter and in fact when the shots were fired at dealy plaza in dallas ,the crowd looked behind them to the infamous grassy knoll with a fence behind it. Interestingly, the police interviewed 21 people who claimed shots came from the grassy knoll…….. within 18 months, 18 of these witnesses were found dead.
When jfk was shot , the recently released photos show, as claimed at the time, that the bullet enter his throat and exited the back of is head. The book depository building where Oswald allegedly fired from was in back of jfk, not the front. Film that captured the shooting shows Jackie kennedy reaching back on the trunk of the limo they were in to retrieve a large piece of jfk’s skull bone.the autopsy photos showed a large exit wound The entrance wound is small but the exit wound spreads out.jfk was knocked backwards by the shot and his skull exploded backward. This is scientific impossible for the shot to come from behind, just as it scientifically impossible for a 100 story build to be brought down by several hundred gallons of kerosene.
Then there is the problem of the single bullet theory. Because the warren commission was bound to I lone assassin, they had to rewrite physics books to explain how a single bullet could have caused numerous wounds in Connally and kennedy.
A single bullet was said to have entered kennedy throat ,exited his back ,entered connallys back changed direction ,wet down his arm changed direction enter connallys wrist and exited and entered connally’s thigh. This single bullet had to make several sharp zig zag turns which would be impossible by the laws of physics.
http://22november1963.org.uk/single-bullet-theory-jfk-assassination
the most amazing thing is that one of the alleged bullets was found laying beside kennedy on the stretcher as he was taken to the hospital . the bullet was not deformed and was readily identified.
recently with the release of the suppressed documents a nurse who treated jfk at the hospital has come out and testified that there was another bullet in kennedy
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jfk-mystery-bullet-lodged-body-nurse-article-1.1512283

though few remember district attorney jim garrison of new Orleans
http://www.realhistoryarchives.com/collections/assassinations/jfk/garrison.htm
garrison brought Cuban exiles to trial for the assassination of kennedy through information he received. Some through phone taps.
But without the cooperation of the cia or justice department, his case failed.
Then there is the alleged assassin, lee Harvey Oswald.
Oswald had defected to Russia with radar plans in 1959 but in 1962 ,he was granted a repatriation loan of $400 and he and his new bride moved back to the united states.
The cia and fbi claimed to not have had any knowledge of Oswald. Yet they allowed a defector to returned to the us with no questions asked?
I read a book by George john tenet once
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/George_John_Tenet
in which he claimed there was no contact between the cia and Oswald. But this has since proven to be a falsehood.
http://www.leeharveyoswald.net/bio.htm
the lone gunman false flag is used over and over to cover up the acts of rogue intelligence agencies.

The tricomposite chart of president kennedy, the cia and kennedys death date shows the twin gods of death, orcus and Pluto have their midpoint at 11cancer18conjunct the vertex at 13cancer23.these points are conjunct Kennedys north node at 11cancer15 and square kennedy’s sedna at 13arie7.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1358_1356_cia_kennedydeath_84071_26053.jpg
    astro_681gw_1358_1356_cia_kennedydeath_84071_26053.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 25
  • astro_2gw_1355_john_f_kennedy_adb_84100_27798.jpg
    astro_2gw_1355_john_f_kennedy_adb_84100_27798.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_2gw_1356_kennedydeath_84107_28264.jpg
    astro_2gw_1356_kennedydeath_84107_28264.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_2gw_1358_cia_84092_27464.jpg
    astro_2gw_1358_cia_84092_27464.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 19

rahu

Banned
these may be the some of the men on the wire taps that DA jim garrison of new orleans heard previous to the kennedy assasination

http://www.prisonplanet.com/cia-sued-for-kennedy-assassination-records.html

Bothwell claims that Morales, the operations chief of the CIA’s Miami office in 1963, was heard plotting the president’s assassination and later bragging that “we” — a potential reference to rogue CIA agents — got rid of JFK and his brother, Bobby Kennedy

Culpeper

Premium Member
The Lee Oswald link uses Wikipedia as its source. Beware! Astrology articles and all other paranormal, alternative science and medicine etc. are edited on Wikipedia so that any conclusions conform to those of the government or establishment. In the case of LHO's teeth, all the M.E.'s reports say that the dead LHO has a full set of natural teeth. However, an LHO biographer published a high school photo of Lee in which he pulls his lip back and shows a gape indicating a missing adult tooth. Teeth do not grow back.

I just recently found this on line. You can look up LHO's teeth with Google. With the teeth in question there may well be someone else in his grave.

In Lilly's horary astrology book Christian Astrology there is method on page 404 to determine if a missing person is alive or dead. So I asked the question "Is Lee Harvey Oswald still alive?", 15.12.2013, 13:49:30, Toledo, Ohio. I will try to up load the chart when I have time in a few days.

I used whole sign houses, and since I am not related to LHO I gave him the first house. Aries is rising and LHO's significator is Mars in the 7th house. Mars has no afflicting aspects, but both Venus and Jupiter behold it from the 10th and 4th houses. According to Lilly, if the quesited's significator is in a favorable house and unafflicted by malefics or combustion, he is alive and well.

To be shown dead, the significator would have to be in the 8th or 4th. If in prison the significator would be in the 12th. If sick, it would be in the 6th house. My conclusion is that LHO is still alive.

I looked at the best LHO shooting picture I could find, and I think it is possible that he is wearing a bullet proof vest. It is the usual procedure to have notorious prisoners wear a concealed vest when moving them. It is concealed so that a shooter will be less tempted to go for a head shot.

In traditional astrology the 7th house is used to indicate old age as well as the destination of a traveler and foreign countries. LHO is in his 70s and I place him south of Mexico probably in Costa Rica.

rahu

Banned
[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]
the histroical fact is that a grand jury in new orleans was presented with enough evidence to try a group of men for kennedy" death.

rahu

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Culpeper

Premium Member
It is time I finished. Although there is no legal evidence that LHO killed anyone on 22 November 1963, he does appear to be involved in the whole treasonous conspiracy, so there is no reason to be kind to him.

Lilly is not keen to declare someone dead with astrology; therefore, he also gives the Sun as a significator of the quesited. If the Sun is afflicted, this may also indicate death. In this horary chart the Sun is in its joy in the 9th house. There is no aspect from Saturn or Mars. With no afflictions to the significators the answer to the question is yes LHO is still alive. Some people fake their deaths.

The 7th house represents his destination. The ruler is Venus in the 10th house Capricorn. It is in its triplicity and has a mixed mutual reception with Mars, LHO's significator. Capricorn rules Mexico and the 10th house is the south direction. LHO went to Mexico. Although Venus is near the end of Capricorn, it is actually stationing retrograde. It backs toward Mars and completes a square aspect with it about 17 January 2014; Venus perfects the aspect again in early March after it goes direct, and then ingresses to Aquarius.

Since Venus is in the 10th house of employment and government, LHO most likely continues his service as a CIA asset in Mexico. His cover has been restored and he has shown an ability to learn languages very well. Since Venus remains in Capricorn a long time, LHO remains in Mexico perhaps over 30 years, but I think he has moved on to another country. Venus enters Aquarius and the 11th house next. The 11th indicates a south by south east direction. In my list of mundane rulerships, I have Costa Rica ruled by Aquarius and in that direction from Dallas. That is his location now in retirement.

50 years have now passed on this event and it is important. rahu has provided charts. Can anyone add any more astrology on it.

poyi

Premium Member
Adding a bit of astrology....I am curious looking at JFK's natal chart.

The following are my messy thoughts very messy after night shift, it may mean nothing to you guys:sleeping:.

The ruler of the 7th house his wife and open enemy is Mars in Taurus placed in 8th and conjunct Vertex. On the day of this death, Neptune was at 2 degrees conjunction to Anit vertex. His secret enemy, ruled by Venus in Gemini, which is in mutual reception with Mercury in Taurus, by placidus Venus mutual reception with Mercury in the same house.

On the day of assassination, Progression True North node was Direct. While progressed Vertex, SA Jupiter in conjunction it also conjoined progression SN.

Progression MC in Virgo conjuncted by Uranus and Pluto, natal Mercury in 8th, progressed Mercury also conjunct MC and Saturn in Cancer. Look like progression Sun and Mercury's midpoint equal to natal MC. Natal MC is the 10th house of the Solar Arc. While progression Venus the natal ruler of 8th house was in progressed 10th house.

Progressed Mars in Cancer, conjoined Solar Arc Vertex and natal Pluto.

SA Jupiter, Merucry, Mars, Vertex were in Solar Arc's 8th house overlaying on natal 9th house. While Solar Arc Moon just entered Scorpio, the ruler of the SA 8th house.

Hopefully someone can understanding what I am mumbling before bed time here.

astro_246gw_318_john_f_kennedy_adb_19631122.80779.6942.jpg

rahu

Banned
in 1990 there was a newspaper article about a recently deceased dallas cop at the kennedy shooting . as told by his son , a man had seen 3 men with rifles leaving the fence behind the grassy knoll above the asassination site of kennedy. numerous photographs have always shown a vast majority of people looking back at the grassy knoll after the shots were fired.

the witness who saw the 3 men was told to go to the police station to report what he saw..... he was found shot beside his car, just off a roadway..

rahu

rahu

Banned

"On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Rothschild Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest.

With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Rothschild Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress.

We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid"

Rothschild had kennedy assassinated because he ended their fraud and deception
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...ts-covering-up-jfk-assassination-2472032.html
Even if you have to wait over 50 years, eventually the truth will out…
Suspicions that the CIA covered up JFK‘s murder have finally been confirmed, according to an explosive Politico report out this week. Fifty-two years after the President’s death, declassified documents show that the CIA were in communication with alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald before JFK’s murder in 1963, and they were monitoring his mail since 1959.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...fk-assassination-scalia-executed-3307612.html

US President John F. Kennedy Murder Case Reopened

By Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert
UNITED States of America – It can now be reported that a U.S. Military Court in Washington, D.C. has re-opened the investigation into the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
Note: There are no statute of limitations for murder or HIGH treason.
New evidence has been supplied to the U.S. Military Court and the U.S. Michigan Flag Officers from the Russian Federation, French and Vatican Intelligence dealing with the JFK assassination, including a 1963 film that is now available in high definition that clearly shows five (5) shooters firing at the President of the United States in Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963.
Current U.S. Ambassador to Japan, Caroline Kennedy, now has a copy.
Seven (7) arrest warrants have been issued by the U.S. Military Court and the legendary U.S. Michigan Flag Officers for individuals still alive and tied to the plot to assassinate President Kennedy with five (5) of the individuals residing in the treasonous state of Texas.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-and-evil-bush-family-operations-3336347.html

Rabbit Hole Alert: Ted Cruz’ Family Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald and Evil Bush Family Operations
There is sound research into Ted Cruz’s father’s inconsistent personal histories which he has provided over the years. Rafael Cruz’s stories didn’t add up. Then there was the Dallas / New Orleans connection…and then Rafael’s fleeing to Canada and disappearing for years before returning to the US where his son wound up employed by the Bush Crime Family. When I found the real timetable of Rafael’s actual whereabout between New Orleans and Dallas through the rubble of his many lies about his past, I began to write emails to many knowledgable about the assassination.

Rafael Cruz fled to Canada shortly after Kennedy’s assassination to work in the “oil business”. The oil business? Like Zapata Oil, the CIA front company run by George Herbert Walker Bush? Yeah, that oil business

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63841
khun sa said he would end the opium/heroin trade if the u.s. government would give him $56 million to retrain his farmers away from opium.
he also said he would give the government the names of all american officals who are part of the drugs trade. khun sa said the corruption went to the top.
the cia was off loading drugs to an off shore rig owned in part by president bush.he named the rigs as the zapata off shore drilling co.from the rigs the drugs were transpoted to the mainland by scuba personnel.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-and-evil-bush-family-operations-3336347.html

Rabbit Hole Alert: Ted Cruz’ Family Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald and Evil Bush Family Operations
There is sound research into Ted Cruz’s father’s inconsistent personal histories which he has provided over the years. Rafael Cruz’s stories didn’t add up. Then there was the Dallas / New Orleans connection…and then Rafael’s fleeing to Canada and disappearing for years before returning to the US where his son wound up employed by the Bush Crime Family. When I found the real timetable of Rafael’s actual whereabout between New Orleans and Dallas through the rubble of his many lies about his past, I began to write emails to many knowledgable about the assassination.

Rafael Cruz fled to Canada shortly after Kennedy’s assassination to work in the “oil business”. The oil business? Like Zapata Oil, the CIA front company run by George Herbert Walker Bush? Yeah, that oil business

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63841
khun sa said he would end the opium/heroin trade if the u.s. government would give him $56 million to retrain his farmers away from opium.
he also said he would give the government the names of all american officals who are part of the drugs trade. khun sa said the corruption went to the top.
the cia was off loading drugs to an off shore rig owned in part by president bush.he named the rigs as the zapata off shore drilling co.from the rigs the drugs were transpoted to the mainland by scuba personnel.

rahu

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cruz-to-trump-my-father-is-not-linked-to-jfk-165004201.html

Cruz to Trump: My father is not linked to JFK assassination

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz responded Tuesday to allegations that his father, Rafael Cruz, was somehow linked to Lee Harvey Oswald.
Earlier that morning, in an appearance on “Fox & Friends,” Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump criticized Rafael Cruz for campaigning on behalf of his son in Indiana and asked, “What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death?”
“There’s a whole thing, and, you know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being – uh, you know shot. I mean the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said on the morning show. “What is this? Right prior to his being shot and nobody even brings it up. I mean they don’t even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it. But I think it’s horrible.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ith-lee-harvey-oswald-found-dead-3353029.html

Man Who Connected Ted Cruz’s Dad with Lee Harvey Oswald Found Dead

http://www.hangthebankers.com/

The blogger who claimed that Ted Cruz’s dad was in connection with John F. Kennedy’s murder has been found dead in his home.
Do you think that this has anything to do with his blog post about Cruz? Or was he simply depressed?
A prolific Indiana political blogger wrote an ominous post last week predicting a Donald Trump victory in his state — and soon afterward committed suicide, police said.
Gary Welsh, a lawyer who managed his Advance Indiana blog since 2005, was found in his Indianapolis apartment around 8 a.m. Sunday with a gunshot wound, according to the Indianapolis Star. Officers found him in a stairwell, dead at the scene, according to a police report.

Just days before he was found dead, Welsh, 53, filed a final post for his blog, predicting Trump will win the Hoosier State’s GOP presidential primary Tuesday.

“If I’m not around to see the vote results, my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote,” Welsh wrote.

Here is a portion about the blog post from Welsh about Ted Cruz’s father and his alleged connection to Lee Harvey Oswald:
Anyone who has studied the assassination of President John F. Kennedy has understood the key role Cuban-Americans working for the CIA played in the intelligence community plot to kill Kennedy in Dallas, Texas in 1963. Government disinformation agents immediately played up Lee Harvey Oswald’s supposed ties to the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in New Orleans prior to Kennedy’s assassination, which was supposedly a pro-Castro organization created by the Soviet Union. More realistically, it was a CIA front group since most of the people associated with the organization in New Orleans, including Oswald, had all worked for the CIA in some capacity

it is interesting that cruz withdrew from the primaries just after these revelations came out.....and nows he's talking about getting back in.

couple of facts about this time.
john tenet the cia director form 1997 til 2004, wrote a auto biography around 2008. in that book he claimed the cia had absolutely no contact with lee Harvey Oswald the alleged assassin of JFK. but since then evidence has come out that this was a lie. the CIA had met with Oswald in the period leading up to JFK's assai nation'
second point is district attorney jim garrison of new Orleans,tried two Cuban Americans in the assassination of JFK based on wire taps, in which they mentioned the coming assassination of JFK. but the Cia refused to turn over evidence he needed and the men were acquitted

now a man is murdered because he brings up cruz's father connection to Oswald.

rahu

Last edited:

sabumnim

Banned
The Lee Oswald link uses Wikipedia as its source. Beware! Astrology articles and all other paranormal, alternative science and medicine etc. are edited on Wikipedia so that any conclusions conform to those of the government or establishment. In the case of LHO's teeth, all the M.E.'s reports say that the dead LHO has a full set of natural teeth. However, an LHO biographer published a high school photo of Lee in which he pulls his lip back and shows a gape indicating a missing adult tooth. Teeth do not grow back.

I just recently found this on line. You can look up LHO's teeth with Google. With the teeth in question there may well be someone else in his grave.

In Lilly's horary astrology book Christian Astrology there is method on page 404 to determine if a missing person is alive or dead. So I asked the question "Is Lee Harvey Oswald still alive?", 15.12.2013, 13:49:30, Toledo, Ohio. I will try to up load the chart when I have time in a few days.

I used whole sign houses, and since I am not related to LHO I gave him the first house. Aries is rising and LHO's significator is Mars in the 7th house. Mars has no afflicting aspects, but both Venus and Jupiter behold it from the 10th and 4th houses. According to Lilly, if the quesited's significator is in a favorable house and unafflicted by malefics or combustion, he is alive and well.

To be shown dead, the significator would have to be in the 8th or 4th. If in prison the significator would be in the 12th. If sick, it would be in the 6th house. My conclusion is that LHO is still alive.

I looked at the best LHO shooting picture I could find, and I think it is possible that he is wearing a bullet proof vest. It is the usual procedure to have notorious prisoners wear a concealed vest when moving them. It is concealed so that a shooter will be less tempted to go for a head shot.

In traditional astrology the 7th house is used to indicate old age as well as the destination of a traveler and foreign countries. LHO is in his 70s and I place him south of Mexico probably in Costa Rica.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but LHO aside, horary astrology does not allow you (or anyone) to ask any whimsical question, UNLESS you have a direct, emotional stake with respect to the matter queried about or the outcome.

Therefore, if you were a member of the Kennedy clan, JFK's brother, sister, child, or cousin, that question could perhaps be fair game. But, in your case, you have no tie with Oswald, therefore, it is none of your business.

Your "favorable" answer is meaningless.

There is a so-called horary astrologer on another site (whom I shall not name) who is notorious for asking these whimsical, stupid questions on world events, such as: "Who will win the war in Libya", (we all know the answer to that, NO ONE DID!) "Will politician "X" win the current U.S. presidential elections, etc.

I think that there is good evidence that there was more than one shooter with JFK's death, but the Warren Commission, you might remember, pretty much dismissed that conclusion.

But, we must remember that the astrologer Cheiro (Count Louis Hammon) once said that "Gemini" is the most hated of the signs and if you look at Kennedy (Sun in Gemini), he was reviled by the highest echelons of government at the time, including J. Edgar Hoover, whom I believe "approved" the assassination of JFK or he knew about it, but did not stop it.

Anyhow, H. astrology does have its limitations, in case you were wondering. Unless, you practice the ideology of John Frawley, who has this crazy notion that all charts can be read. That is a sheer fallacy.

Last edited: