Listing of all Astrological Parts for the USA, [zero hour July 4, 1776 chart]

piercethevale

Greetings. I wish to do a one post thread here in this sub forum for the purpose of listing all the Astrological parts/Lots for the zero hour July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn. chart of the USA.
I think it would be a good idea myself. I anticipate this particular chart for the natal of the USA to catch on and it would greatly aid everyone that wishes to use that particular chart from making mistakes in the calculations.
I made a couple/few particularly noticeable errors these last 5 months that I've been working with and analyzing the chart. It's difficult to keep all the notes I have together and collated. I imagine that a lot of the members here have some sort of the same problem at times.
If the chart is eventually found to be not the appropriate one for the birth of the nation then having this list of parts will certainly speed up that process as well.
Thus, I can't see why anyone would complain? Unless, I've chosen the wrong sub forum for this endeavor. It'll be done right here in this post eventually. I'm definitely going to list all those with the Asc. as the 'Personal Point', the 'Hermetic Lots', Part of Hyleg, Part of Destiny and a number of a few others yet to be determined.
I don't plan on writing at this or any other forums on astrology beyond this year...I've got some work for publication that I'm planning on applying all my astrological efforts for the next so many years. I will probably have a web site of my own up and running before too much longer...[which, I know I've been saying for sometime...bout time I got it going.].

[Sept. 16, 2012]
I've completed Mercury through Saturn. I've checked most of the math. I would advise double checking before using any of these. I will re-check and even triple check before I give this thread my stamp of approval, but I thought I'll post what I have at this time, today, in segments. Please be patient.
Some of these have been real 'eye-openers'...both as to the degree being of pertinence at this present time and the Sabian symbology that goes with the degree. For example, the Part of Repression [Asc. + Saturn - Pluto] is 08* Capricorn 42' 41".
Nov. 28, 2014
I wish to point out, as to the above observation from Sept. 2012, that I gave notice in another thread, here at aw forum, about the approaching date of Pluto conjuncting the Part of Repression and stated that I was apprehensive of what might transpire on that date in the Untied States and did so post that I had a hunch that there could possibly be an event staged that day that would be for the purpose of diminishing or even repealing the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, i.e. "The right to bear arms." ...and along with two more dates in the following April of 2013, the 15th and 18th, to be exact as Uranus would be conjunct the Part of Transformation and the Part of Liberty aka Part of Personal Liberty, respectively, on hose two dates.
The senseless shooting and murder of school children and a few faculty members in Sandy Hook happened that very day, Dec. 14th, 2012 and the terrorist bombing at the Boston Marathon on the following April 15th. in 2013, and the imposing of Martial Law on much of Boston occurred three days following on April 18th. In addition I have done a few timeline studies of historically notable eras since this thread was posted and, presently in as so far as to all these Astrological Parts that I have checked and do feel confident that they are properly identified and appropriately labeled, in each of those eras these Parts have shown to be notably influential by their (symbolically) given precepts to have been significant to relevant historical events and outcomes. I've done a timeline study of the Civil War and, in my humble opinion, that study alone demonstrates the validity of the U.S.A. "Zero Hour" natal chart and these Parts derived from it.

For questions about Arabic/Astrological Parts [or Lots] see my other thread in the 'Degree Symbolism' sub-forum here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39338
Many of the titles of the parts are, to me, unproven. The thread I provide a link for is an ongoing process in which I had been hoping members of the forum would contribute their findings and opinions on those Parts that are relatively obscure...but so far it's been, for the most part, a solo act. I believe these for the chart of the USA will help 'nail down' a few more titles for those obscure Parts.
Please report any errors in the math or anything else of concern to me here in this thread and I'll rectify asap.
Thanks, ptv

Sept. 22, 2012 All that was in error has been corrected, entire post then triple checked for accuracy.
Caught an error as to Part of Commerce {Asc + Mars - Sun} & corrected wrong sign from Gemini to Pisces 6/27/2014
May 11, 2021. Everything in the natal chart of the USA, including all Astrological Parts, must be adjusted for the Sidereal precession that has taken place since july 4, 1776 @ 12:00:01 a.m. Philadelphia, Penn.
At one degree every 71.5 years [not a precise measure but what is currently acceptable as for estimations] and using 365.25 days per year, that comes to 00* 00' 00.1378471906455365" per day. as it has been 244 years 311.25 days since the birth of the nation as of today, May 11, @ 12:00:01 a.m. The current needed adjustment is + 03* 25' 27.98441560928" to any position to find the exact present point of conjunction.

As for how this conflicts with the predictions I made and noted above on Nov. 28, 2014, I initiated a thread on the matter a few years ago. I speculated that there are nefarious groups, or a group, that is using the "Zero Hour" natal chart for the USA, and has been for some time. In my opinion those were planned events for exact dates and times but they hadn't adjusted for the sidereal precession of almost 237 years at the time, just as I hadn't accounted for the same when I made those predictions. The Sabian Symbols don't change, however. What was the given symbolism for each planet, House cusp, Astrological Part, etc. at the time of birth remains as such for the life of the individual, it's only the point of conjunction that changes, and all other such aspects based on geometric relativity. But I'm presently convinced, and have been for quite some time, that Astrological Parts are only an active factor when exactly conjunct a transiting physical influence, in the same Zodiacal degree, or in either the degree preceding or following when within a one degree orb. The relevance of the Sabian Symbolism, however, is from the moment of birth and then on for the rest of the lifetime of the individual, or nation.
For those of you that don't observe Sidereal precession, just use what is listed below, as is.

Asc. + :mercury: - :sun: = 03* :taurus: 21' 41" ~ Part of Communication
Asc. + :mercury: - :moon: = 29* :virgo: 10' 32" ~ Part of Faith/Trust
Asc. + :mercury: - :venus: = 13* :taurus: 46' 26" ~ Part of Art
Asc. + :mercury: - :mars: = 25* :taurus: 06' 55" ~ Part of Disputes [Innocence]
Asc. + :mercury: - :jupiter: = 10* :taurus: 13' 51" ~ Part of Hope [Integrity]
Asc. + :mercury: - :saturn: = 01* :aquarius: 13' 05" ~ Part of Danger [Violence]
Asc. + :mercury: - :uranus: = 07* :gemini: 07' 03" ~ Part of Astrology [Eccentricity]
Asc. + :mercury: - :neptune: = 23* :aquarius: 35' 42" ~ Part of Gossip
Asc. + :mercury: - :pluto: = 18* :libra: 26' 13" ~ Part of Popularity dubious[one of 3 formulas titled this..We here at this forum are of the decided opinion it should be titled other wise as] aka Part of Transformation of Others' Minds

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
:venus:

Asc. + :venus: - :sun: = 11* :aries: 04' 48" ~ Part of Love/Appreciation
Asc. + :venus: - :moon: = 06* :virgo: 53' 39" ~ Part of Daughters [Comfort]
Asc. + :venus: - :mercury: = 29* :pisces: 12' 40" ~ Part of Treasure [Security]
Asc. + :venus: - :mars: = 03* :taurus: 50' 02" ~ Part of Play [Variety]
Asc. + :venus: - :jupiter: = 17* :aries: 56' 58" ~ Part of Praise [Sentiment]
Asc. + :venus: - :saturn: = 08* :capricorn: 56' 12" ~ Part of Mans' Marriage
Asc. + :venus: - :uranus: = 14* :taurus: 50' 10" ~ Part of Fascination [Perversion]
Asc. + :venus: - :neptune: = 01* :aquarius: 18' 49" ~ Part of Deceit [Vanity]
Asc. + :venus: - :pluto: = 26* :virgo: 09' 20" ~ Part of Influence [Popularity]
{A few other members of the forum and I recently found this Part of be about 'Self Sacrifice' and rather convincingly too.}
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
:mars:

Asc. + :mars: - :sun: = 29* :pisces: 44' 19" ~ Part of Commerce
Asc. + :mars: - :moon: = 25* :leo: 33' 10" ~ Part of Womans' Marriage [Also called Part of Trickery' a title I'm now almost completely convinced of. ]
Asc. + :mars: - :mercury: = 17* :pisces: 52' 11" ~ Part of Intelligence/Skill
Asc. + :mars: - :venus: = 10* :aries: 09' 04" ~ Part of Fulfillment [I believe it to be 'Acts born out of Love']
Asc. + :mars: - :jupiter: = 06* :taurus: 36' 29" ~ Part of Debate [Daring Action, Arrogance]
Asc. + :mars: - :saturn: = 27* :sagittarius: 35' 43" ~ Part of Distress [sickness]
Asc. + :mars: - :uranus: = 03* :taurus: 29' 41" ~ Part of Surprise [?]
Asc. + :mars: - :neptune: = 20* :capricorn: 01' 20" ~ Part of Disappointments [The formula seems to imply action taken that is based on what is imagined and thus 'ill advised action' might be a title better suggested]
Asc. + :mars: - :pluto: = 14* :virgo: 48' 51" ~ Part of Popularity [?]
[Also known as the Part of Preparation, I think both titles are way off. This formula is about the closest thing I could imagine for a Part of War, or something along the lines of a Part of Blind Rage, Destructive Action.]

[as I only now found out that there is a 100 per post limit on the use of images {smilies, Planetary symbols, symbols for signs etc.} Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus will be in the Post following with two more posts to follow after that to get all the most pertinent Parts listed.]

The zero hour, July 4, 1776, Philadelphia, Penn. natal chart of the United States of America

Attachments

• USA natal.jpg
    USA natal.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

piercethevale

Sept. 22, 2012. All necessary corrections have been made. Final list triple checked for accuracy.

:jupiter:

Asc. + :jupiter: - :sun: = 14* :aries: 37' 23" ~ Part of Increase and Benefits
Asc. + :jupiter: - :moon: = 10* :virgo: 26' 14" ~ Part of Sons
Asc. + :jupiter: - :mercury: = 02* :aries: 45' 15" ~ Part of Benevolence
Asc. + :jupiter: - :venus: = 25* :aries: 02' 08" ~ Part of Mothers' Family
Asc. + :jupiter: - :mars: = 06* :taurus: 22' 37" ~ Part of Discord
Asc. + :jupiter: - :saturn: = 12* :capricorn: 28' 47" ~ Part of Brethren
Asc. + :jupiter: - :uranus: = 18* :taurus: 22' 45" ~ Part of Sudden Luck [Bequest]
Asc. + :jupiter: - :neptune: = 04* :aquarius: 51' 24" ~ Part of Speculation [Behest]
Asc. + :jupiter: - :pluto: = 29* :virgo: 41' 55" ~ Part of Benevolence
[I doubt that is correct. I'm thinking, at this time, that it would be something as to "Transformative Growth', or possibly Destruction or Transformation of Philosophy, Religion or Ideals.]
:saturn:

Asc. + :saturn: - :sun: = 23* :cancer: 38' 09" ~ Part of Tragedy/Fatality
Asc. + :saturn: - :moon: = 19* :sagittarius: 27' 00" ~ Part of Hidden Identity [Influence, Oration]
Asc. + :saturn: - :mercury: = 11* :cancer: 46' 01" ~ Part of Faithfulness [Stability]
Asc. + :saturn: - :venus: = 04* :leo: 02' 54" ~ Part of Economy [Agriculture]
Asc. + :saturn: - :mars: = 15* :leo: 23' 23" ~ Part of Surgery [Army, Police]
Asc. + :saturn: - :jupiter: = 00* :leo: 30' 19" ~ Part of Life/Reincarnation [Siblings & Family]
Asc. + :saturn: - :uranus: = 27* :leo: 23' 31" ~ Part of Sudden Parting
Asc. + :saturn: - :neptune: = 13* :taurus: 52' 10" ~ Part of Slander [Timidity]
Asc. + :saturn: - :pluto: = 08* :capricorn: 42' 41" ~ Part of Repression

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
:uranus:

Asc. + :uranus: - :sun: = 17* :pisces: 44' 11" ~ Part of Catastrophe
Asc. + :uranus: - :moon: = 13* :leo: 33' 02" ~ Part of Unusual Events [Misinterpretation]
Asc. + :uranus: - :mercury: = 05* :pisces: 52' 03" ~ Part of Messages & Astrology [Originality] [Imho, it's about 'Omens & Signs'.]
Asc. + :uranus: - :venus: = 28* :pisces: 08' 56" ~ Part of Wastefulness[?]
Asc. + :uranus: - :mars: = 09* :aries: 29' 25" ~ Part of Transformation [Unpreparedness] 2/11/2024 Recently determined to be best labled as the
PARS LIBERTE'
Asc. + :uranus: - :jupiter: = 24* :pisces: 36' 21" ~ Part of Happiness [Entertainment]
Asc. + :uranus: - :saturn: = 15* :sagittarius: 35' 35" ~ Part of Exile [Confidence]
Asc. + :uranus: - :neptune: = 07* :capricorn: 58' 12" ~ Part of Termination [Occultism]
Asc. + :uranus: - :pluto: = 02* :virgo: 49' 43" ~ Part of Change

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

piercethevale

Sept. 22, 2012. No corrections were necessary. All has been triple checked for accuracy.

:neptune:

Asc. + :neptune: - :sun: = 01* :cancer: 15' 32" ~ Part of Treachery [Madness, Self-Entrapment]
Asc. + :neptune: - :moon: = 27* :scorpio: 04' 23" ~ Part of Delusion [Duplicity]
Asc. + :neptune: - :mercury: = 19* :gemini: 23' 24" ~ Part of Fraud [ Divinaton {which I have been considering as the formula does seem plausible}]
Asc. + :neptune: - :venus: = 11* :cancer: 40' 17" ~ Part of False Love [Corruptness] [both definitely in error, since determined to be...] Part of Ideal Love
Asc. + :neptune: - :mars: = 23* :cancer: 00' 46" ~ Part of Damage [Misunderstanding]
Asc. + :neptune: - :jupiter: = 08* :cancer: 07' 42" ~ Part of Cancer [Malignancy]{member Phoenix Venus and I have come to a tentative conclusion that this Part is more aptly titled Perspicacity in regards to natal charts both human and nation}
Asc. + :neptune: - :saturn: = 29* :pisces: 06' 59" ~ Part of Obstruction [Caution]
Asc. + :neptune: - :uranus: = 05* :leo: 00' 54" ~ Part of Guidance [Inspiration, Occultism]
Asc. + :neptune: - :pluto: = 16* :sagittarius: 20' 04" ~ Part of Slyness[?]

_________________________________________________________________________________________
:pluto:

Asc. + :pluto: - :sun: = 06* :scorpio: 25' 01" ~ Part of Organization [Miracles, Gavel{?}] {This particular formula seemed to really cause Hillary Clinton some ruin, in 2008. Her own Part is conj. her M.C. and in 2008 Saturn made 3 conjs. to it and her presidential campaign org. fell apart}
Asc. + :pluto: - :moon: = 02* :aries: 13' 52" ~ Part of Influence & Magnetism
Asc. + :pluto: - :mercury: = 24* :libra: 32' 53" ~ Part of Transformation of Mind (as we here at the forum have determined it to be. It had no other realistic title previously)
Asc. + :pluto: - :venus: = 16* :scorpio: 49' 46" ~ Part of Libido [Energy, Stimulation]
Asc. + :pluto: - :mars: = 28* :scorpio: 10' 15" ~ Part of Strategy
Asc. + :pluto: - :jupiter: = 13* :scorpio: 17' 11" ~ Part of Positive & Helpful Changes
Asc. + :pluto: - :saturn: = 04* :leo: 16' 25" ~ Part of Organization
Asc. + :pluto: - :uranus: = 10* :sagittarius: 10' 23" ~ Part of Radical Change
Asc. + :pluto: - :neptune: = 26* :leo: 39' 02" ~ Part of Subtle or Hidden Changes

_________________________________________________________________________________________
:sun:

Asc. + :sun: - :moon: = 17* :virgo: 18' 24" ~ Part of Soul [Spirit]
Asc. + :sun: - :mercury: = 09* :aries: 37' 25" ~ Part of Liberty
Asc. + :sun: - :venus: = 01* :taurus: 54' 18" ~ Part of Harmony [Boredom]
Asc. + :sun: - :mars: = 13* :taurus: 14' 47" ~ Part of Retribution [Initiative]
Asc. + :sun: - :jupiter: = 28* :aries: 21' 43" ~ Part of Accomplishment
Asc. + :sun: - :saturn: = 19* :capricorn: 20' 57" ~ Part of Father [Advancement]
Asc. + :sun: - :uranus: = 25* :taurus: 14' 55" ~ Part of Surety [Individuality, Intellectuality ]
Asc. + :sun: - :neptune: = 11* :aquarius: 43' 34" ~ Part of Genuis[?]
Asc. + :sun: - :pluto: = 06* :libra: 34' 05" ~ Part of Interaction[?]

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

piercethevale

All necessary corrections have been made and all listed triple checked for accuracy.

:moon:

Asc. + :moon: - :sun: = 25* :scorpio: 40' 42" ~ Part of Fortune
Asc. + :moon: - :mercury: = 13* :scorpio: 48' 34" Part of Service [Spiritual Service in the Highest]
Asc. + :moon: - :venus: = 06* :sagittarius: 05' 27" ~ Part of Mother [Mind of Female]
Asc. + :moon: - :mars: = 17* :sagittarius: 25' 56" ~ Part of Kings [Dissociation]
Asc. + :moon: - :jupiter: = 02* :sagittarius: 32' 52" ~ Part of Luck [Sons]
Asc. + :moon: - :saturn: = 23* :leo: 32' 06" ~ Part of Inheritance & Legacy
Asc. + :moon: - :uranus: = 29* :sagittarius: 26' 04" Part of Friends [Dramatization]
Asc. + :moon: - :neptune: = 15* :virgo: 54' 43" Part of Revelation [Insincerity]
Asc. + :moon: - :pluto: = 10* :taurus: 45' 14" Part of Galvanization[?] [Race, Race & Race Consciousness{?}]

________________________________________________________________________________________
Seven Hermetic Lots

Lot of Fortune [Day] ~ 25* :scorpio: 40' 42"
Lot of Soul/Spirit [Day] ~ 17* :virgo: 18' 24"
Lot of Courage ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :mars: = 26* :virgo: 17' 01"
Lot of Eros ~ Asc. + :venus: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 06* :aquarius: 24' 52"
Lot of Necessity ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae:- :mercury: = 22* :leo: 39' 39"
Lot of Victory ~ Asc. + :jupiter: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 09* :aquarius: 57' 27"

Lot of Nemesis ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae: - Saturn = 02* :gemini: 23' 11" [aka Part of Sudden Advancement] [whether one is able to manifes the Sabian symbolism determines whether it to have been the 'Nemisis' or the 'Sudden Advancement"]
[It is implied that there are three more of these "Lots". Using the outlining pattern they would consist of Asc + :uranus: - Part of Spirt, Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :neptune: and Asc. + :pluto: - Part of Spirit. ...as to what they represent is under study. Update; 12/9/14 Very strong evidence that the reverse formula, i.e. switching that which occupies the "Significator" with that of the "Trigger" do exist for all the same as the above and the three extra proposed. For more information, please see the thread titled as "Astrological Parts. Known and Unknown...a project" in the Astrological Parts sub-forum, under "Other Astrology", for more info and updates. Here's the link http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39338 ]
________________________________________________________________________________________

Asc. + :sun: - :parsfortunae: = 08* :sagittarius: 27' 19" ~ Part of Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances aka Powerful People [diurnal formula according to some astrologers but a number of us have determined it to be pertaining as to those that the chart native deem as Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances ]
Asc. + :moon: - Pre-natal New or Full Moon = 28* :taurus: 07' 16" ~ Pars Hyleg [prenatal Full Moon used]
Asc. + :moon: - C8 = = 11* :virgo: 48' 10" ~ Part of Ancestral Heritage
Asc. + :moon: - Depositor [Ruler, same thing] of Moon = with Saturn as ruler of Aquarius = 23* Leo 32' 06", with Jupiter as ruler of Aquarius = 02* :sagittarius: 32' 52" ~ Bondage
Asc. + :jupiter: - :parsfortunae: = 01* :sagittarius: 35' 09" ~ Part of Success
Asc. + Part of Soul/Spirit - :venus: = Reverse Part of Eros, i.e. that is as to Those people of of any nationality or society (not necessarily Americans) that seek to be associated with American society as their companion on their lifelong spiritual path.
Asc. + Part of Soul/Spirit - :parsfortunae: = 13* :aquarius: 07' 15" ~ Part of Basis [diurnal formula by some astrologers but we have determined this as a Part of 'Spiritual Aspirations'. See following 'note']
(Note: we are of a strong opinion at this time that the above diurnal formula produces a Part of Spiritual Aspirations and the reverse, or so called, nocturnal formula, below, a Part of Base Desires/Concerns)
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 29* :gemini: 51' 51" ~ Part of Basis [nocturnal formula by some astrologers but we have determined it to be a Part of 'Basest Desires & Inclinations'. See previous 'Part']
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :sun: = 04* :virgo: 31' 47" ~ Part of Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances aka Powerful People [nocturnal formula according to some astrologers but a number of us have determined it to be pertaining as to those that deem the chart native as a Noble & Illustrious Acquaintance]
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :saturn: = 02* :gemini: 23' 11" ~ Part of Sudden Advancement. [Hermetic Lot of Nemesis]
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :neptune: = 24* :gemini: 45' 48" ~ Part of Imprisonment
Asc. + 19*:aries: - :sun: = 27* :capricorn: 51' 05" ~ Part of Nobility & Honor [Day]
Asc. + 03*:taurus: - :moon: = 07* :cancer: 32' 56" ~ Part of Nobility & Honor [Night]
Asc. + C7th - :venus: = 10* :leo: 45' 23" ~ Part of Marriage/Partners
Asc. + :venus: - C7th = 02* :capricorn: 13' 43" ~ Part of Divorce
Asc. + C8th - :moon: = 01* :aquarius: 11' ~ Part of Death & Disaster [Unproven in my opinion]
Asc. + R8th - :saturn: = 27* :sagittarius: 35' 43" ~ Part of Peril
M.C. + :sun: - :moon: = 07* :gemini: 33' 09" ~ Part of Destiny
:jupiter: + :neptune: - :uranus: = 19* :libra: 17' 39" ~ Part of Bankruptcy
:mars: + :neptune: - :uranus: = 04* :libra: 24' 35" ~ Part of Assassination [Another "Part" of the same name, I'm partial to the other formula, but this is definitely something. See my thread on Richard Nixon. ptv]
Cusp 8th house + :saturn: - :moon: = 24* :cancer: 28' ~ Part of Death {medieval}

Last edited:

piercethevale

The Part of Messages & Astrology [I call Omens & Signs] Asc. + Uranus - Mercury @ 05* Pisces 52' 03" was conjuncted by Uranus in that degree in late Jan. and exited Feb. in 2005.
I discovered the chart that I've been championing as the true birth chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a on Nov 7, 2004 and I did my first on the air live radio presentation on the subject in Feb. 2005 on the Rain Morgan, "Rain of Truth" program on the CBS radio affiliate in Phoenix, Ariz. [I can't quite recall the call letters of the station or the exact date presently]

p.s. when the North Node was there in Sept. '07, that's when I completed my book prior to editing.
Uranus was in and out of that degree starting in April 2004. That's about when I picked up from where I had left off in my search for the natal chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a. I had been after it since sometime in late 2002, [if I recall correctly] but I was involved in a very nasty lawsuit for a Workers Disability claim against my former employer. I went to Jail from mid April '03 to Sept. '03 [a long story...it was the result of my aggravation at my lawyers for selling me out to my former employer. I was charged with 'Felony Vandalism'.] and din't get back 'in the mood' for astrology until early 2004. I had gotten close to the chart i have now...I was off a day not realizing that the Gregorian calendar required the adding of a day to the date as of Jan 1st 2001...to that date that Edgar Cayce gave for the Julian calendar back early in the in the 20th century.

pps. The Part of Transformation for the USA natal chart is @ 09* :aries: 29' 25"
The night I spoke on the Yeshu'a chart and the significance of the Sabian symbols in the chart axis and the Arabic Parts it was Dec. 22 of 2005 at 2 am pdt and the North Node was transiting at 09* :aries: 42' ...that is the 10th degree of Aries and the Sabian symbol for that is [From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols "An Astrological Mandala"] "A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES."
Uranus will be exactly conjunct the Part of Transformation this coming April 15, 2013....that is, if we all survive the year...2012 {:-{i>

Last edited:

piercethevale

The Sun and Moon are up and some assorted Parts of importance

[reminder] ... about the Part derived from Asc + Uranus - Neptune ...as it calculates to 07* Capricorn 58' 12" ...it is titled the Part of Termination...also, the Part of Occultism.
Because of my discovering, only a couple of days ago, that the Part of Repression [Asc. + Saturn - Pluto] is at 08* Capricorn 42' 41" and that Pluto will be transiting and conj. both of these two Parts in succession very soon, [on follows the other about 24 days later.] I figure it is important that you all get this info asap... It does seem to me that whenever any of the Rights that are given to us in the Constitution are 'Terminated'...Repression comes immediately afterward.

I'll have the Parts for the Sun and also the Moon as the "Significators" tomorrow or the day after.

I would like to point out that the Part of False Love [Corruptness] @ 11* :cancer: 40' 17" is conj. the I.C. of the USA natal chart. [Now, what's up with that?] NOTE: Since this was first posted it has been proven that the Part of False Love is actually a Part of Ideal Love
Also the Part of Obstruction [Caution] ...a Part, I've never worked with before...[Asc. + :neptune: - :saturn:] @ 29* :pisces: 06' 6" also happens to be the sign and degree of the USA natal charts Part of Faith/Trust and the Part of Treasure [Treasure, meaning that what one finds discarded by others to be of "Treasure" ...a very profound Sabian symbol too, I might add. It is the last symbol of the 360 in a materially involutionary direction of progression through all the degrees of the Zodiac and their symbols]

Last edited:

piercethevale

All listed has been corrected where necessary and triple checked for accuracy.
Anything new added will be announced as it is added in the future.
For those of you that are keeping score, the final rectifications that took place today were to Asc. + Merc. - Jupiter, Asc. + Venus - Mars, Asc. + Mars - Sun, Asc. + Saturn - Sun Asc. + Venus - C7th and M.C. + Sun - Moon as they all had one or a number of errors in the data given.
While the calculations and figures produced are 100% accurate, I can't say the same for some of the 'Titles' given the Parts. There are still many that I've not worked with as yet and a couple/few that I think a better name/title for it exists but just haven't grasped it yet.

piercethevale

Please note that I have added the Part of Peril [Asc. + R8th - :saturn: ] it is @ 27* :sagittarius: 35' 43"

and the Part of Basis [Diurnal formula: Asc. + Part of Soul/Spirit - :parsfortunae: ] it is @ 13* :aquarius: 07' 15"

Nocturnal formula: [Asc. + :parsfortunae: - Part of Soul/Spirit] it is @ 29* :gemini: 51' 51"

piercethevale

I was rather surprised and a bit stunned to find that I had never included the Part of Sudden Advancement for the USA natal chart given here. The Part of Sudden Advancement for some reason I've yet to fathom is also known as the Hermetic Lot of Nemesis.

In every natal chart that I've determined this Part I have found the Sabian symbol to be quite literally that which, if the native of the chart had done or were to do it would have certainly helped that person achieve their predestined accomplishments sooner and easier.
Possibly it is considered to be ones nemesis as it always seems to symbolically be something extraneous and yet another chore or task to concern oneself with.

For an example, the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart I produced has the Part of Sudden Advancement at the 11th of Gemini; [ibid.]
"NEWLY OPENED LANDS OFFER THE PIONEER NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXPERIENCE."

Anyone that is familiar with the 'Lost Years" of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth knows about the many theories and what evidence there is to support those that say or suggest that He went to many neighboring lands. Edgar Cayce, the renowned 20th century American Clairvoyant says that He went to India, Persia, Egypt and studied under various master teachers in each of those lands and took some sort of initiation in the Great Pyramid fro a man that went by the name of Zar [Persian. I seriously doubt that He took any sort of initiation rite that was of the origin of the Egyptian Amen priests. S. Freud stated that he was convinced that what is the Hebrew faith originated as that of the Aton belief of ancient Egypt and that Moses was the High Priest of the Aton 'religion' and those that followed him out of Egypt were the lesser clergy. If one ties in the readings of Edgar Cayce then the origin of the Aton faith is actually Atlantis and is of the 'Red Race' . ..and Adam is said to mean 'Red Man' in some ancient and forgotten tongue.
According to Cayce Yeshu'a was taught how to cleanse the physical body and make it pure for strength of body and mind in order to be that which He was destined to become under the tutelege of a man named Kahjian, in Persia and in his travels elsewhere he acquired knowledge as to unifying forces as related to those teachings of that given by Za and Ra he was a student of one known as Junner in Persia.He was taught Astrology and phrenology in the Essene schools [Real Astrology not what the Greeks were practicing. The Essenes were given there knowledge of Astrology by Melchizedek hundreds of years prior to the birth in the manger in the area nowadays known as Bethlehem.
These travels to other lands is exactly that which did give Yeshu'a/Jesus his greatest advancement in accomplishing what He was destined to do.

For another example, my Part of Sudden Advancement is the 20th of Virgo, and I find that Rudhyars summation of the symbolism for the degree says it all "A TOTALIZATION OF PURPOSE AND EFFORT." Yeah, pretty clear cut and simple...just give your sadhana 101%...24/7 ...[Why I'm so annoyingly persistent.]
Take Bill Clintons for another example. His calculates to be 03* :virgo: 11' 13", that is the 4th of Virgo and interestingly that is what I got for the 12th house cusp for the natal chart of yeshu'a/Jesus [and the symbolism is what is the native of the chart has for an answer to the worlds most pressing problem [Placidus] [ibid] 4* VIRGO "BLACK AND WHITE CHILDREN PLAY TOGETHER HAPPILY.
KEYNOTE: The overcoming of socio-cultural prejudices.
...[and Rudhyars summation of the definition of the symbol and his signature 'Keyword]... Every human being should be seen, approached and warmly met as a "child of God," or in less religious terms as an exemplar of Man. Such a status gives to every social and interpersonal group the character of a BROTHERHOOD."
..and anyone that really personally knows Bill well will tell you that he is without the least prejudicial bone in his body...and it is what endeared Him to many voters of other than European ancestry.

The Part of Sudden Advancement for the USA natal chart [zero hour 7/4/1776 Philadelphia, Penn] is 02* :gemini: 23' 11'', that is the 3rd degree of Gemini:
[ibid.]
"THE GARDEN OF THE TUILERIES IN PARIS.

KEYNOTE: The formalization of collective ideals through the application of reason and order to newly discovered aspects of nature.

The gardens of the Tuileries and Versailles are typical representations of the classical spirit and its need for order and symmetry. The reign of the French king, Louis XIV, followed the Renaissance, which was filled with the excitement of a new spirit of discovery and a period of internal troubles. A reaction had to come to consolidate the gains made by the collective mind of European man. Such a consolidation usually leads to another extreme, i.e. formalism and often the narrow intellectual crystallization of dualistic concepts.

At this third stage of the thirteenth five-fold sequence of cyclic phases we see the contents of the first and second stages brought to the state of clear and lucid, but also formalized, conceptualization. The heavenly gift-bearing Santa Claus has become the paternalistic autocrat, king by "divine right." The warm family circle celebrating the birth of the Deliverer from wintry darkness is now the Court of the king ruled by rigid rituals. There is clarity, but there is also ego-centralization and the worship of FORMALISM."

...not an easy one to understand at all....anyone got a take on this?

Last edited:

piercethevale

I only just realized that I should include the Part known as 'Ancestral Heritage'. It is derived from the formula, Asc. + :moon: - :uranus:,
For the U.S.A.that calculates to be 11* :virgo: 48' 10"

12* VIRGO
[ibid.]
"AFTER THE WEDDING, THE GROOM SNATCHES THE VEIL AWAY FROM HIS BRIDE.
`KEYNOTE : The penetrating and unveiling power of the trained mind.

In contrast to the preceding symbol we have now a scene stressing a physical action with psychological and/or spiritual overtones. In ancient cosmologies the male god often appears in three roles as son, husband and father of the woman element of nature. Nature is fulfilled by the human mind and will that overcome her; she resists only better to be subdued by the power that transcends her, and by transcending her gives her a spiritual meaning. The element of "training" in the symbolic scene comes from the fact that there has been a marriage ritual; thus the sociocultural factor is in the background. The teacher-guru is here the priest who has performed the ritual.

At this second stage the rules are reversed, the masculine element assuming the dynamic positive part in the great play of polarity. The masculine act balances the feminine dream visualization. The Keyword is UNVEILING. There can also be an unveiling of mysteries, long protected by secrecy."

I always knew and believed the nation, the USA, had it's origins from those religious refugees that had backgrounds involving knowledge of occult and esoteric spiritual matters. There is much talk, and recently much negative talk, as to the Masonic connections many of the Founding Fathers had and while there are false Masonic chapters and members that belong to such, there is also a very genuine and true Masonic organization and that has history going back through time involving the Knights Templar, the Arthurian legends, and to Gnostic Christianity of the first century A.D. and on back in time to biblical Israel and Egypt. That was the organization that the United States Founding Fathers belonged too.
it is from Gnostic Christian occult esoterica that "the number 666 being that of the Anti Christ" comes from and from the same Gnostic sources comes the knowledge that 888 is the occult and esoteric number for 'the Christ" {the Spirit, not Jesus/Yeshu'a the man , whose occult and esoteric number is 33 and his mother, Mary/Marriam's is 55} Please take notice that twice 888 equals 1776. That's because they also represent astrological cycles and the Gnostics knew this and the Arthurians, the Templars and the Masons,...the real Masons, that is.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, talk about making a last minute call...

The Sun/Moon new moon/eclipse that is just about to happen will be almost conj. the USA natal part of Sudden Luck @ 18* :taurus: 22' 45"...a skosh over a degree of orb so it may not mean anything ...although Mercury will slam it too in the next so many hours and when that happens the Sun/Moon influence working through their unified tight conj. to Mercury should definitely be ...'Something"...

I'll leave it to you all to interpret it for what it might be.
[..and as my Sun is at 16* :taurus: 15' 12" and my natal Desc. is at 17* :taurus: 10' 22..., which Mercury conjuncted moments ago along with Mars presently in the 15th of Taurus...I do believe I just might get superstelliumsized this afternoon...:w00t::pinched::tongue: ...]

piercethevale

something curious.... (to me, at least..)

lot of eros conjunct south node...

The Part of Eros is those that we seek either consciously or sub-consciously to be as a core group of "fellow travelers" that it is conj. the south node might indicate that while this was the collective past of those that founded this nation it still remains as a core principle of integration.
As the 7th degree of Aquarius is my own North Node and your I.C. Phoenix V., The "WHY" of your chart axis ...the purpose of your own personal dharma it comes as no surprise why you find it "curious"...to date you have shown yourself to be like minded as to those that founded this nation ...at least to me, you have, but I've gotten to know you a good deal more than the other members these past few weeks from all the correspondence here in this forum and by p.m.
By Dane Rudhyar's analysis and summation the 7th of Aquarius is:

"A CHILD IS SEEN BEING BORN OUT OF AN EGG.

KEYNOTE: The emergence of new mutations according to the great rhythms of the cosmos.

The ancient symbolism of the Cosmic Egg (Hiranyagharba in Sanskrit) out of which a new universe is born can be interpreted at several levels. Here we see the appearance of a new type of human being who is not born from 'Ancestors' and who therefore is free from the inertia of mankind's past. He is a new product of evolution, a mutant. He constitutes a fresh projection of the creative Spirit that emanates from the cosmic or planetary Whole, and not from any local culture and racial tradition.
This second stage symbol is in contrast with the preceding one. It can be said to announce the EMERGENCE OF GLOBAL MAN for the New Age. The power of the whole is focused within him in perfect freedom from ancient standards of value based on local conditions."
[Bold type in Italics for emphasis are my doing. ptv]

Now, there are probably some that would take this to indicate those that seek a so called "New World Order" and quite possibly in some Americans' natal charts it could or should be interpreted this way...but as to the Part of Eros being conj. the South Node of the nation of the U.S.A. I can only see it as meaning to the psyche of the nation as a whole those individuals and groups that share the same visions and core beliefs as the founders of the nation

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I prefer Richard Houck's chart for the beginning of the Continential Congress as the birthday for the USA.

6/19/1776 at 11:53:50 AM in Philadelphia, PA

Maybe we could do that one too.

piercethevale

I wish to inform all that today I added the alternate formula for the Part of Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances aka Powerful People ['B']
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :sun:
There is a thread on this Part in the "Other Astrology" sub forum and at the present it seems to be a moot question which is the correct version to employ.

piercethevale

I prefer Richard Houck's chart for the beginning of the Continential Congress as the birthday for the USA.

6/19/1776 at 11:53:50 AM in Philadelphia, PA

Maybe we could do that one too.
Feel free to start another thread. It would be less confusing than trying to add it to this one... Better if it is under it's own title. As I'm sold on this chart I'm not interested in doing all that math anyways and in addition someone that does believe in Houcks' chart should be responsible for maintaining it.

Phoenix Venus

But let's add another twist to the eros/ sn connection:

South node would represent the past, and like you said the founding of a nation. The SN can be considered detrimental however the only way to the north node is through the south node.. through conquering the destructive qualities of the sn.

Our nation was founded in part on the detriment of groups & tribes. Destruction of the native americans. This fits in with the sabian symbol which talks of new men in the nation who don't come from the ancestors of that nation. In order to reach the north node we have to get past the destruction of the family/tribe.

piercethevale

Here's something interesting.
The Part listed above with the formula Asc. + :mars: - :pluto: which has been christened with either the title of Popularity or Preparation and to which I have this strong inkling that it's something far more akin to Rage or Destructive Retribution calculates to be at 14* :virgo: 48' 51"...the True North Node was conjunct it on January 13, 1942...less than a month after the attack on Pearl Harbor by the Axis Forces.

Also of interest for the event chart cast for Philadelphia is that
Mercury was at 06* :aquarius: 26' and conj. the U.S.A. natal South Node @ 06* :aquarius: 35', and Ceres was within a degree of exact conj. @ 05* :aquarius: 54'.

Pluto was retrograde @ 04* Leo 54'...as it had been well within a degree of orb to an exact conj. to the U.S.A. natal North Node @ 05* :leo: 47' when it went retrograde on November 7th, 1941...it did fully conj. on Sept. 12, 1942... Pluto had also just conjuncted the USA natal Part of Economy aka one of two listed as Commerce [Asc. + :saturn: - :venus:] @ 04* :leo: 02' 54 and the natal Part of Organization [Asc. + :pluto: - :saturn: ...see my thread on Hillary Clinton and her campaign for President about how this same Part on Her natal chart was whalloped by Saturn at the exact time it has been noted that Her 'Organization' fell to pieces.] @ 04* :leo: 16' 25" during October and November of 1940, returned to conjunct those two same Parts once again in August and September 1941...
...and Pluto conjuncting the U.S.A. natal Part of Guidance aka Inspiration [also known as the Part of Occultism, by a few Astrologers] [Asc. + :neptune: - :uranus:] @ 05* :leo: 00' 54' on Sept. 5, 1941and sweeping through all three of those Parts again in retrograde Jan. Feb. and March of 1942...and again direct in June and July of 1942.

Pluto would finish up the war by going retro @ 19* :leo: 16 in November 1944 within a half of a degree of orb to an exact conj. to the U.S.A. natal Part of Partners @ 10* :leo: 45' 23" ...exactly conjuncting it in Sept. 1945.

Btw...If you'll notice the event chart attached, the Desc. at that moment is 11* :leo 11' 39"...well within a half of a degree of orb to conj. the same.

Neptune @ 29* :virgo: 50' 14" rx is conj. the U.S.A. natal Part of Faith and Trust [Asc. + :mercury: - :moon:] @ 29* :virgo: 10' 32" and the Part of Benevolence [Asc.:jupiter: - :pluto:] as it is known by but so is the same forumula substituting Mercury for Pluto which is an Arabic and long established part and I wrote above in the listing that I feel this formula produces something along the Precept of Transformative Growth or possibly Destruction of Old Philosophies and or Religions or their Transformation. That Part is @ 29* :virgo: 41' 55".

It may be of interest to some of you that Neptune had been conj. the U.S.A. natal Hermetic Lot of Courage [Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :mars:] @ 25* :virgo: 40' 42" in Oct. 1940 at the same time Pluto was conj the Parts of Economy and Organization. That was Neptune's first of a series as it would again in Retograde during the month of March 1941 and again Direct in August 1941, the U.S.A. natal Part of Influence [Asc. + :venus: - :pluto:] also happens to be in the 27th degree of Virgo @ precisely 26* :virgo: 09' 20"...add that to all just noted for Neptune and the Lot of Courage.

Add to that that Uranus had recently conj. the U.S.A. natal Part of Individuality [Asc. + :sun: - :uranus:] @ 25* :taurus: 14' 55" in Sept. 1940 and April and July of 1941

Juno was @ 15* :scorpio: 24' 40" having recently conj. the U.S.A. Part of Service [Spiritual Service in it's Highest Application/Definition] [Asc. +:moon: - :mercury:] @ 13* :scorpio: 48' 34" and would conj. soon with the U.S.A. Part of Libido aka Energy [Asc. + :venus: - :pluto:] @ 16* :scorpio: 49' 46" [see my thread in the mundane sub forum on Bill Clinton for more on the U.S.A. Part of Libido and President Clinton's progressed natal Asc. being exactly conj. that Part during the entire time of the Monica Lewinsky affair...from start to finish...]

Vesta @ 17* :sagittarius: 35' 44" was exactly conj. the U.S.A. natal Part of Kings and Royalty [Asc. + :moon: - :mars:] @ 17* :sagittarius: 25' 56"

The M.C. of the event chart is @ 01* :sagittarius: 01' 39" and that is conj. the U.S.A. natal Part of Success [Asc. + :jupiter: - :parsfortunae:] @ 01* :sagittarius: 35' 09".

The Moon at that moment was @ 06* :sagittarius: 41' 31" and was conj. the U.S.A. Part of Mother {Asc. + :moon: -:venus:] @ 06* :sagittarius: 05' 27"..

...And gee...looky there...that lil' asteroid of which that ever since I learned of its' existence, I like to include in almost every chart I cast nowadays just for my own amusement, r.e. "Parsifal", it was @ 08* :sagittarius: 13' 05" and that happens to be conj. the U.S.A. natal Part of Noble and Illustrious Acquaintances [Asc. + :sun: - :parsfortunae:...formula] @ 08* :sagittarius: 27' 19" :surprised::lol::rolleyes: It is said that that asteroid is of influences concerning those attributes one needs to attain Knighthood and might best just be described by the single word, 'Chivalry'.

attached chart for Jan. 13, 1942 transiting N. Node [Rahu] conj U.S.A. natal Part of Preparation aka I propose it as the Part of Destructive Retribution

Attachments

• Trans. N. Node conj. USA Part of Prep-Destruct. Ret. Jan 1942.jpg
    Trans. N. Node conj. USA Part of Prep-Destruct. Ret. Jan 1942.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 44