Saturn in the first house

peace

What happened to you when Saturn transited your first house? How old were you? Any major events? What did you learn internally or externally?

peace

I'm a Libra ASC and a 26 degrees Virgo so this has been a powerful transit for me which started when I was 21.

I basically went from living with my parents and having them pay my bills, to living on my own, paying my own bills, and working 12-16 hour days everyday.

As far as conjunctions only...

I have a Mars and Sun conjunct in my natal chart (in my 12th house, but close to ASC) and when Saturn conjuncted both of these planets I went through some big time legal trouble. I was living like a care free teenager before the Saturn transit and once Saturn conjuncted, he put a stop to it instantly. I kept these legal troubles very secretive (12th house).

When Saturn conjuncted my natal Venus I was going through weird hair dying looks (I was experimenting with platinum blonde and I'm a natural brunette), and once Saturn hit I looked in the mirror one day and didn't know who I was so I stopped dying my hair.

When Saturn conjuncted my Mercury I was working on a project where I had to market/meet people at weird hours/try to draw people in to my project. This is the time when I had the 12-16 hour work days.

In the end, thank you Saturn for allowing me to grow up. Saturn is retrograde (as you know) in my first house, so I wonder what unfinished business I will have to tend to.