Astrological Parts. Known and Unknown...a project

CapAquaPis

The part of destiny is on 15 Capricorn 12" and In sabian symbols:
15º Capricorn (285): IN A HOSPITAL, THE CHILDREN'S WARD IS FILLED WITH TOYS. or 16 Capricorn - SCHOOL GROUNDS FILLED WITH BOYS AND GIRLS IN GYMNASIUM SUITS.
The day when I was diagnosed with Autism was on January 4/5, 1984 and my parents divorced on the very day 3 years later: about 25 years ago.
I spent a lenghty period of time in the Diagnostic School in the Cal. state university campus L.A. (now closed) so I sense it gave an accurate description of a place where it used to be a state hospital for children and adults alike with autism, except I was never made to be institutionalized due to my parents' refusal and took me home 120 miles away in Indio Cal.
The part of I believe is 24 Scorpio 30" interpreted in a sabian way:
24º Scorpio (234): CROWDS COMING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN TO LISTEN TO ONE INSPIRED (wo)MAN. or 25 scorpio - A X-RAY PHOTOGRAPH.
Again, the relation with the moment I was diagnosed with autism, about return visits until I was age 10 when doctors interviewed me communicate effectively and a neurological x-ray to find nothing was seriously wrong.
But I'm sure this was related to my family friend's birth of her 3rd and last girl, our closest non-relatives we considered friends (on Nov. 16, 2000 with leap year day or it would be the 15th). All those family and friends, and we got to see her ultrasound pics taken before she was born. :biggrin:
I was carefully reading instructions on calculating the dates based on Ascendant plus the Sun and then minus the Sun, and the Moon will have close similar dates. Based on Lunar aspects, no Solar aspects this time around (hope they are correct):
17 Cancer + 20 Aquarius - 5 Aquarius (note the full moon was February 2nd, 1980) = 13 - 313 = 300 in between 12/13 Aquarius. PEOPLE ON A VAST STAIRCASE, GRADUATED UPWARDS. or 13º Aquarius (313): A BAROMETER/CLOCK.
In relation to a fascination with population statistics or social concerns, and with weather data or scientific information.
To try agian for the last time: 17 Cancer minus 20 Aquarius= or 107 - 107 = 0 -30 + 10 = 40 = 147 = 25/26 Leo (?) close to my natal True Node at 29 degrees Leo. A LARGE CAMEL CROSSING A VAST AND FORBIDDING DESERT. 26º Leo (146): AFTER A HEAVY STORM, A RAINBOW. The image of myself growing up in the Desert and still trying to move out of this area out of a stormy Life, but I expect greener grasses and a brighter future, like the Rainbow appearing out of a cloud of grey gloom.

Last edited:

piercethevale

The part of destiny is on 15 Capricorn 12" and In sabian symbols:
15º Capricorn (285): IN A HOSPITAL, THE CHILDREN'S WARD IS FILLED WITH TOYS. or 16 Capricorn - SCHOOL GROUNDS FILLED WITH BOYS AND GIRLS IN GYMNASIUM SUITS.

Okay, I get that part of your post. You've calculated your 'Part of Destiny'...Am I correct as to that? If so, I assume you used M.C. + Sun - Moon, for the 'formula'? [I hope you did...anyways.]

The day when I was diagnosed with Autism was on January 4/5, 1984 and my parents divorced on the very day 3 years later: about 25 years ago.
I spent a lenghty period of time in the Diagnostic School in the Cal. state university campus L.A. (now closed) so I sense it gave an accurate description of a place where it used to be a state hospital for children and adults alike with autism, except I was never made to be institutionalized due to my parents' refusal and took me home 120 miles away in Indio Cal.

...Okay, I have no trouble comprehending that either.

The part of I believe is 24 Scorpio 30" interpreted in a sabian way:
24º Scorpio (234): CROWDS COMING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN TO LISTEN TO ONE INSPIRED (wo)MAN. or 25 scorpio - A X-RAY PHOTOGRAPH.
Again, the relation with the moment I was diagnosed with autism, about return visits until I was age 10 when doctors interviewed me communicate effectively and a neurological x-ray to find nothing was seriously wrong.

...Okay, so you were asking if you had calculated the Part [of Marriage?] correctly...[your use of the word 'Destiny' threw me off, as I wasn't sure exactly which 'Part' you were asking about...mainly....and partially because, also quite 'frankly', your math is terrible.

[Of course this isn't really, a 'Math Equation', that is to say, that is like anything most people are taught in schools,..and I don't understand if you are saying that "you, ARE autistic", or are saying that, "you were tested for it as a child, but proved to be otherwise"?. Well, regardless of which you intended to say; I can sympathize, as one of my relatives has a 'slight touch' of that...and which seems to be on a steady increase too, unfortunately. Autism in the U.S has increased*. If so, I apologize for being a bit 'brusque'. I've dealt with my share {and way more...} of 'trolls', 'naysayers' and agitated, irate Christians, Scientists and 'Trad.' Astrologers , these past, 3 1/2, years of near daily writing in [on?] astrological forums such as this one, and wondered if you weren't only trying to be bothersome ...*{I believe I heard something between 500 and 1000% in the last generation, just the other day...I shudder to think what the future may hold what with corporations like Monsanto running around insisting that everyone eat their genetically modified produce...'Frankenfood' as it's being called by some wonderful dissenters.}]

Here's a simplification. Number the signs 1 through 12. Taurus is # 1, Gemini is # 2, Cancer is # 3, Leo is # 4, and so on through the Zodiac to Aries which is given the # 12, or it can also be given the # 0.
[ I will use what data you've supplied for this demonstration as {I believe} it is the 'Part of Marriage' that you've requested help in obtaining].
When you add the first two components of the formula, 17* Cancer 33' + 17* Capricorn 33' ,[Cancer is # 3 and Capricorn # 9, are you following thus far?] write it as thus, right below.

'3' ~ 17* ~ 33'
+
'9' ~ 17* ~ 33'
______________​
...which will give you this as a result:

'12' ~ 34* ~ 66'

[now, you'll want to leave it
in that form, until you're through
with the entire calculation...
don' got go changing
- [minus]
66' minutes of a degree into
01* 06', for example, or 34* degrees into 04* degrees
and adding '1' to the 'signs column, making that a '13',
Taking '12' ~ '34'* ~ '66''
converting it to
'12' ~ '35'* ~ '06' and then converting that
to '13' ~ '04* ~ '06''
...which I'm using for example, as I've taken from what
your own formula here has produced thus far.
It can wait till the 'subtraction' part of the formula.
After everything is done you convert
anything 'over', to proper form.]
...and you then subtract your natal Venus.

'12' ~ '02'* ~ '45''
______________​

...and as a result, we get,

'0' ~ '32'* ~ '21''

Which must be converted to '02'* 22' and the '0' we got for the 'Sign', has to have a '1' added to it [...'12' or '0' is Aries and when we add '1' + '0', we get '1', and thus it is the sign of Taurus and for your 'Part of Marriage, we have come up with,
02* Taurus 21',
which is the 3rd degree of Taurus.​
[Did you read the 'Sticky' on understanding the enumeration of the degrees of the Zodiac, in this 'Degree Symbols' sub-forum?
02* 21' is the 3rd degree. {everything from 02* 00' 01' to 03* 00' 00" is the 3rd degree}]

Now as far as what astro-body or influence 'activates' this 'Part of Marriage', [and any 'Part' for that matter, as well.]Some believe that only those that make up the original formula. Some say those and or Sun and the Moon. I say it both of those and the 'Higher Octave' Planet whenever Mercury, Venus or Mars is in the equation. I know this because of what affect Pluto had on two of my 'Parts' these past 7 years or so. Those 'Parts' of "Intelligence or Skill", 'Transformation", [which I just wrote about a couple of posts back...]

But I'm sure this was related to my family friend's birth of her 3rd and last girl, our closest non-relatives we considered friends (on Nov. 16, 2000 with leap year day or it would be the 15th). All those family and friends, and we got to see her ultrasound pics taken before she was born. :biggrin:
I was carefully reading instructions on calculating the dates based on Ascendant plus the Sun and then minus the Sun, and the Moon will have close similar dates. Based on Lunar aspects, no Solar aspects this time around (hope they are correct):17 Cancer + 20 Aquarius - 5 Aquarius (note the full moon was February 2nd, 1980) = 13 - 313 = 300 in between 12/13 Aquarius. PEOPLE ON A VAST STAIRCASE, GRADUATED UPWARDS. or 13º Aquarius (313): A BAROMETER/CLOCK.
In relation to a fascination with population statistics or social concerns, and with weather data or scientific information.
To try agian for the last time: 17 Cancer minus 20 Aquarius= or 107 - 107 = 0 -30 + 10 = 40 = 147 = 25/26 Leo (?) close to my natal True Node at 29 degrees Leo. A LARGE CAMEL CROSSING A VAST AND FORBIDDING DESERT. 26º Leo (146): AFTER A HEAVY STORM, A RAINBOW. The image of myself growing up in the Desert and still trying to move out of this area out of a stormy Life, but I expect greener grasses and a brighter future, like the Rainbow appearing out of a cloud of grey gloom.
Now, there's were you lost me this time...I'm unable to comprehend that...?
...I'm going to take a guess and say you are trying to get the 'Part of Destiny'.
I asked about the 'Part' only because you kept using the word 'Destiny'... It wasn't that I asked you to, 'please, do so, calculate the 'Part', '...But rather, I was asking, 'If that it was the "Part of Destiny" which you were attempting to ascertain

But, if that is what you are referring to here ... the Part of Destiny is: M.C. + Sun - Moon. I don't use 'Nocturnal' formulas for any Part/Lot...not yet anyhow, as I've yet to find any 'Part/Lot' that does so need to be changed, depending on the time of day. [..and my 'Most Excellent', spiritual confidante and clairvoyant, friend, Clarisse Conner, stated in a 'reading' for me that , she saw, "...only the 'Day Formula' for the Part of Fortune, regardless of time of day". ...and because I figure if the part of Fortune doesn't alter, then why would any of the others ? And, as I do use the Sabian Symbols as a tool of rectification [they are 'TOPS" for that... NONPAREIL...!!! I am able to determine from the difference of the two symbols, that the two different formula give, as the degrees of the Zodiac and their attendant Sabians, and have yet to see any, that I've checked in this manner, give a symbol from the 'nocturnal formula' that made any sense as, to that Person them self or, to the rest of that persons', overall, 'natal chart tenor' [or 'gestalt' of the chart] oh, btw, I myself, I only use 'Placidus' for House System. ...and have yet to see that fail me either. That is because I also employ Sabian rectification as an aide to adjust House Cusps ...as you might have read my mention of it in post # above. and have yet to be disappointed in the results I get for the Succedent and Cadent houses. I strongly advise to stay away from 'Whole' and 'Equal' House systems..and I've not had the time to experiment too much with 'Campanus' [although I do need to study it more...as my fav. Astrologer, Dane Rudhyar, apparently favored it, for some reason or perhaps only for some certain methods of technique or analysis anyways.] I haven't ruled out Koch, and have yet to give any study or thought at all on "Krusinski" or "Amphora" as it is know in the Czech Republic but it does sound very interesting and reasonable enough to give it my attention. But as for the M.C. that is the same in any system, [as far as I know] as long as a formula doesn't say rather Cusp of 10th house than, Mid Haven [M.C.].

Also...as to numbering the Signs one through twelve for the purpose of using in the calculations of the formula for a Lot/Part.
The reason Aries is assigned a '0' or a '12' is this...and, for me it would be easier to give an example than try to explain it.

Say you have an Asc in Taurus and a Sun in Cancer and you need to subtract the Moon which is in Pisces. Well, that's a '1' for the Taurus Asc., a '3' for the Cancer Sun which added together give you a '4'. So how do you subtract '11' for the Pisces Moon from '4'?
You count past those Signs one full spin around the Zodiac and thus Taurus is now '13', Cancer is now '15' and Pisces is '23'. As '13' + '15' = '28' ...'23' has no problem from being subtracted from that..and the result will be '5', which is Virgo. [or you could leave Pisces at '11' and subtract that from '28' and you get '17' and if you count that out you'll see that it still is Virgo.

Once in a great while you may not of, 'set up the calculation for the formula' just right...and by that I mean, you can see that you assigned all the proper numbers to the signs but ended up with a 'negative integer'...say for example, a negative '3' [- '3']. Just remember that '0' is Aries then negative '1' [-1] is Pisces, negative '2' [-2] is Aquarius, and thus, negative '3' [-3] is Capricorn...and so on..

I hope this has answered your question and been of help to you.

...btw...I urge all to read the Sabian Symbol for any 'Astrological Part/Lot that you may have. If you have read my threads on the 'Parts/Lots here in the degree forum [or in that book I wrote.] then you already know that the 'Parts/Lots do take on the meaning of the symbol for that degree in a way that is pertinent to the 'abstract quality' of the nature of the 'Part/Lot' itself.

As CapAquaPis has already mentioned the 25th degree of Leo which happens to be my 'Part of Fortune' [and my M.C.] I have to understand it as saying that I will be at my most 'Fortunate' [Fortune] advantage as to succeeding my lifes 'Dharma' by 'going it alone', so to speak...as that has proven true in most of the endeavors I been challenged with in my life... particularly that, of learning Astrology. If you've read any of my accounts of how I learned you already know that I got a 'Big Leg' up the ladder from having had my brother hand me what knowledge He felt was 'True Knowledge' that he had just spent a couple of intensive years of study and testing, for himself to obtain, for my own beginning..but from then on...I somehow managed not to be exposed to anyone else that was an Astrologer or any other source of distraction that may have influenced my opinions or evaluations...or that may have 'steered me from' any book, or other source of help that was essential to where I presently am in terms of level of knowledge and understanding.

...what I'm gettin at here is that, 'I don't quite know, 'WHAT' exactly the Sabian Symbol found for ones' Part of Marriage' might indicate.
As I've never been married [see, that's also a 'solo' thing, a 'Camel Crossing The Desert' thing...as I sure have come to see it as such] I can't use my own as towards this understanding.
My parents would've been a perfect study if only they had known their birth times [for calculating 'Parts/Lots', as most all that I know of use the Asc. or some Cusp for the 'Personal Point'... and they change a full degree every four minutes .] Might I suggest figuring out the Part of Marriage for a chart of someone you know, or knew, somewhat intimately and see how the symbolism for their Part of Marriage reflects that persons own marriage...as to...how that person makes the marriage work/succeed, or as to 'how that person met the one they married, or how that person, 'wooed' the other...it might be any of that.
To be honest...I knew a number of years ago that I would always be single and it didn't concern me at all after that [and not much prior, either. I'm just not the 'Marrying Kind'...and there are so many 'Parts', that I had to prioritize...I'll be lucky to cover anything over 50% in the amount of time I might have left to live...time will tell...[and she usually waits till the last minute...in fact I believe that, for most people, she waits until after the last minute...]

Last edited:

piercethevale

As to the 'Part of Marriage' and trying to understand how the Sabian Symbol-ism affects the 'Part' ...and by that, I mean, as an action or attitude one would be in need of employing in action or ,instead is it to be, by integrating into their personality or as part of their psyche, of the person whose chart you are reading. Or ,what could it mean, that being married symbolizes to you [once you've become married and realize upon reflection some time afterwards, that is, if you are not already so 'enlightened....and by that I don't mean I am...LOL].
What one finds for a Sabian Symbol on their Part of Fortune, Part of Sudden Advancement, Part of Benefits & Increase [$], I have found to be, without exception, the symbolism is that of what one must do, or have cognitive understanding of, in order to 'reap' the harvest, or 'claim the reward' so to speak.

I will give an example here [and, it's the best I know of, too...I'm not just trying to promote a book...or anything, other than 'correct understanding and technique', here in, using the Sabian Symbols in collaboration with the Astrological Parts/Lots....thank you, ptv]

Read what I obtained from the chart I propose to be, the birth chart, that of Yeshua/Jesus.
The Part of Fortune is the 19th degree of Pisces:

"A MASTER INSTRUCTING HIS DISCIPLE"

One shouldn't have very much difficulty understanding that as to, how the 'Sabian Symbolism' is to be taken, regarding Yeshua/Jesus' life and His 'Dharma'...or if you prefer, 'the destiny that He came to fulfill', as He had to actively employ that very thing.

By the same aforementioned chart the 'Part of Benefits and Increase'[$] calculates to the 3rd degree of Gemini:

[from Dane Rudhyar's, "An Astrological Mandala"]

"SANTA CLAUS FURTIVELY FILLING STOCKINGS HANGING IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE.

KEYNOTE: A rewarded faith in spiritual blessings.

The popular allegory refers to the spiritual blessings which come to the "pure in heart," whose consciousness is likened to that of a little child..."

...now, that shouldn't be hard at all for nearly most everyone to understand. Especially when one reminds oneself of the anecdote of how He managed to pay for the 'ferry across the river' [I believe it was...] and when asked by a disciple how they were going to pay for the fares, Yeshua is alleged to have said to his disciple to, 'look under that rock", and there was coin enough to pay for the fares.

So, the Part of Benefits and Increase, then requires one to have a certain belief, attitude, outlook or understanding...and as I explained above, that the 'Part of Fortune', for Him, clearly represented an 'action' that He had to take and keep applying for His lifetime, as to continuously keep the flow of 'Fortunate Circumstance' going for His best means as to accomplishing his 'life task' [the 'Spiritual Blueprint', I sometimes call it], his 'Dharma' if you prefer, to meet the requirements of the four chart axis points that say, "WHO", "WHERE-TO", "HOW" & "WHY", and those Astrological Parts [but not limited only to] of "Destiny", "Hyleg" and "Inheritance & Legacy" [ which is what you 'Inherited' from the past and are asked to leave of your 'Good Works', as a 'Legacy' to the next generation to continue on.] to however you interpret that anecdote, I just gave, to have meant to Yeshua/Jesus about 'increasing money available for his need and use.... Or in other words, that is to say: You decide how the Sabian Symbolism which is defined by Rudhyar as, "...spiritual blessings which come to the 'pure in heart', whose consciousness is likened to that of a little child...", should be applied to specifically the 'Part of Benefits, and what it represents, in relationship to it to be what He needed to do to 'activate it', then do so in a similar manner as to a 'Part of Marriage'....BUT...!!! >>>

>>> As to the Part of Marriage!
Presently, to date, I never inquired of the 'Part/Lot' for any reason [although I did ascertain the position many years ago, and looked up the Sabian Symbol and briefly gave the matter some thought, a quick study, to see if I might notice anything right from the 'get-go' ...as I did with a great many number of Astrological Parts/Lots.] ...and I only, just more, recently derived the 'Sabian Symbol' for the aforementioned chart, I propose is that, of the 'Man from Nazareth'. I looked at mine years ago and to be honest...I still haven't a clue as to what the symbolism of mine, or that 'Part' which I believe to be His, has to do with marriage in regards to myself or anything I've ever heard about Yeshua and anything he he had to do with, or the topic of, marriage.
I must state that, [for the present, anyways...] I'm not altogether convinced that the formula is that of the 'Part of Marriage'...or if such a 'Part' does in fact exist at all...but, I would certainly bet, and a lot, that there is one. I seem to recall seeing another formula for it years ago...possibly twice...that was intriguing. I've been trying to remember where in that I did.

[BTW...I got the 25th degree of Libra for the 'Part of Marriage' for the 'Man from Naz.', which just so happens to be my 12th House Cusp, {Placidus} The 12th House Cusp symbolically represents your own answer to the problem{s} of the 'World' ...as you 'hear' or 'see' it asking you.:wink:]

ps...OH! BTW... the 3rd degree of Taurus also happens to be the 'Part of Faith', [Asc. + Merc. - Moon] for Yeshua/Jesus ..from that chart of mine...As that Symbol has to do with the 'Trinity' as it regarded His 'Faith'...try to see if the Sabian Symbolism gives you association to to any of those 'manners' of qualities/actions/attitudes/technique, etc. of which I said to apply to 'Parts', as I just demonstrated, gave explanation of and as an example, for so being as to His 'Part of Fortune', as an 'Action', as to what you determine [which, personally, I determine and ascribe 'attitude/consciousness' to be as...] the 'manner' it is and how it is to be as applied as such, as to His 'Part of Increase & Benefits', to that what you've determined in what manner that symbolism [you believe] should be applied the to a 'Part of Marriage', in respect as to just what such a 'Part' might mean as a 'Part' of marriage to yourself.
But, like I said, with no example to base anything on I would advise spending some time figuring it out for people of well known public life and noting what the Symbolism is and how it might relate to what is known of that persons 'marriage, or marriages...etc. and be convinced that it is the correct formula [or reasonably assured] and the manner of application of interpreting it through the symbol if you're going to take my advice and do use Sabians in conjunction with Astrological Parts/Lots interpretation.

If anybody does pursue ..or has already done some research into this...or knows of an author or 'author-ity' and or a book on the matter...please share!

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Pierce, I'm a month late, but I want to apologize as much I can for the post I wrote you believe or assumed was a joke. You see, I'm still studying astrology by self-research on a wide variety of topics in the process of further understanding a complex subject science I been interested in for a long time. The sabian symbol-degrees seem to confused me big time :pinched: when the equation estimates involve lots of in-depth mathematics to find the "parts" to determine & interact as clues to, future life events.

I feel the incident on leap year day was part of my autism: a neurological-behavioral disorder does impairs social skills & some of my posts exhibited a few traits of autism (as displayed).You found 3 Taurus to be my part of marriage (thanks Pierce) and the 3rd day of Taurus: April 23rd (why...it's my brother's birthday!) and the 66 degrees=6 Gemini=May 28th (his ex-GF's B-day). I'm coming up with the reminder of my presence when they lived together to had a son/my nephew over a decade ago in my Mom's house, but that's a random theory of mine.

The correct answer you gave me of part of marriage: 25 Libra (or October 18/19th) is another one of our family friend's (middle) daughter's birthdate, again only a coincidence. and your calculated part of fortune on 19 Pisces or read "8/9 March" is the family friend's b-day who was also my special ed. teacher when I was younger, so for her and Mom to be good friends has been highly benefical in the development of childhood and life. I appreciate your assistance, pierce and I wish you a good day/ night/ weekend. :)

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Ok Thanks, pierce! :biggrin: I wanted to PM the apology and thanks: it have to be posted publically, because your PM box said "full to the maximum limit" of messages. I never knew (but realized how lengthy equations can be anyway) the math is complicated to find astrological parts. :)

02* Taurus 21',
which is the 3rd degree of Taurus.

2º Taurus (32): AN ELECTRICAL STORM. (More Lightning not rain?)
3º Taurus (33): STEPS UP TO A LAWN BLOOMING WITH CLOVER.

Something related to me being in the wrong place and wrong time: whoever wants to be out in high risk of lightning strike?
The metaphor of lost innocence, while savoring the beauty & sweetness of Life, and Clover-Leafs (in 4s) represent good Luck.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Ok Thanks, pierce! :biggrin: I wanted to PM the apology and thanks: it have to be posted publically, because your PM box said "full to the maximum limit" of messages. I never knew (but realized how lengthy equations can be anyway) the math is complicated to find astrological parts. :)

02* Taurus 21',
which is the 3rd degree of Taurus.

2º Taurus (32): AN ELECTRICAL STORM. (More Lightning not rain?)
3º Taurus (33): STEPS UP TO A LAWN BLOOMING WITH CLOVER.

Something related to me being in the wrong place and wrong time: whoever wants to be out in high risk of lightning strike?
The metaphor of lost innocence, while savoring the beauty & sweetness of Life, and Clover-Leafs (in 4s) represent good Luck.
...I don't think I mentioned that by the chart I claim to be that of Yeshua/Jesus... The Part of Faith is 02* Taurus 24'
..It represents "THE TRINITY" .... it's beautiful, isn't it?

CapAquaPis

...I don't think I mentioned that by the chart I claim to be that of Yeshua/Jesus... The Part of Faith is 02* Taurus 24'
..It represents "THE TRINITY" .... it's beautiful, isn't it?

ROFL! :biggrin: I never said such a thing. The beautiful sight in my 11th house in Taurus, holds a special meaning for me. That Aquarian house influences creativity in social situations and interaction with individuals and groups. The house rules general hopes & dreams as well political activity. The 2nd day of Taurus: April 22nd: Earth Day! Respect the earth created by God. I've been an active follower of environmental causes and personally felt the creator gave man a world we should take care of.

Also to consider one house to the right (10th) the Venusian beauty in my 2.5 degrees Aries. Again, the 1-4 degrees Aries is highly significant: the planet Venus, the Mid-heaven (MC) and opposition with Pluto in Libra lying way down in the Imum Coeli (IC).

:pluto: Pluto - Asc. + Pluto - Sun: Organization*, Gavel[?], Miracles. I like to know where the "Part of Miracle/Organization" is.
17' 33 Cancer+ 17' 37 Libra - 26' 20 Aquarius. What's missing is one air sign Gemini; and Cancer and Libra are cardinal signs.

What to make of the 17 degree Libra (and adjacent degrees to examine closely) where Pluto occupies the sign of balance in the 4th house representing the father and the sign Cancer identified with parenting, family and community organization:
16º Libra (196): AFTER A STORM, A BOAT LANDING STANDS IN NEED OF RECONSTRUCTION.
17º Libra (197): A RETIRED SEA CAPTAIN WATCHES SHIPS ENTERING AND LEAVING THE HARBOUR.
18º Libra (198): TWO MEN PLACED UNDER ARREST. (I found one message an eye-opener!) :eek:

Hints on a moment in my life I could get arrested (I have twice), but my father never had...though my brother has 4 times! He hasn't been sentenced to prison out of all luck, nor has my Dad faced legal trouble and I hadn't got criminality issues.

The result from Asc. (107/108)+Pluto (197/198)=305-Sun (26 Aquarius=326/327)=20/22 Aries. The calendar dates are April 6-8 (which happens to be this weekend) and falling on Good Friday and Easter sunday, this year; this I gotta see!:
20º Aries (20): A YOUNG GIRL FEEDING BIRDS IN WINTER. (where I live, winters are warm and free of snow).
21º Aries (21): A PUGILIST (BOXER) ENTERING THE RING. (I expect I have a challenge in the part of Miracles).
22º Aries (22): THE GATE TO THE GARDEN OF ALL FULFILLED DESIRES. (I sense a victorious reward afterward).

Last edited:

piercethevale

I leave my pm box full as I need my seclusion/my space... I'm on a bit of a tight schedule as to how much I can give to individuals with my time here... nothing personal, but I have other endeavors in life other than Astrology.

... I didn't join AW Forum to teach the basics of Astrology to folks but to give evidence of correct technique and understanding to those astrologers here in membership that are already at some level of accomplishment...and also, for those members still learning, some 'reasons' [notions,] to keep in the back of ones' mind while learning the basics... as, once one feels they are beyond the 'apprenticeship' or 'chela' level, for future considerations in utilizing as a technique or understanding [depending on what I have provided] as to augment or rectify what Astrological knowledge you will have amounted at that future date ...

...if you are under a 'formal apprenticeship' [Teacher/Student, Master/Disciple] to some 'Accomplished Astrologer' that tells you to ignore, or tries to dissuade you from listening to anything I have to say or offer.. that is between you and your 'Patron', if you do truly trust them then follow their advice/guidance ... great Gurus of the 'Highest Caliber', [Teachers] are most often, wise beyond ones' own reasoning and the lessons we need are the lessons we are given and at the right time that we need such knowledge.

I can only avow to be a sincere and devoted disciple of Sri Prabhu Ram Lal of the Sadhan Order of Yoga of India [an Astrologer himself] under His guidance and protection ... If I am in any sort of error as to what I give then I will certainly hear about it from my own 'Guru'... and I will make it known that I have given erroneous advice... Those of you that don't acknowledge the Guruampara that is the source of these teachings of knowledge or spiritual practices ...then you have no cause to pay heed to me at all.

ptv [aka yogi Devananda]

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, here's a new one..for me anyway.

If any of you have read my thread on my recent surgery you know that I went to the hospital with severe abdominal pain on March 31st.
[ http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49968 ]
That I was diagnosed with 'diverticulitis' and was told I needed and I consented to immediate major surgery.
I am presently recovering at home from having a 6 inch section of my colon removed and being given a colostomy...which, I'm hoping [nearly praying] is only temporary.

When I got out of the hospital [an eleven day stay...8 days on a Morphine drip and only an I.V. for sustenance.] I checked my astrology for March 31st and slapped myself upside the head for not having remembered that Uranus was approaching my Part of Surgery [as I had made a mental note of it some few years back...but, I got busy with too many 'projects' in the intervening years and had all but forgotten the event approaching.]...it was not only approaching it on March 31st it was within a half of a degree ..as my Part of Surgery [Asc. + Saturn - Mars] is @ 05* Aries 23' [and, as of the last few weeks, I've been considering rectifying my chart by about 15' less ...as I figure my birth time that was recorded is rounded up...by as much as forty five seconds to a minute]. Uranus was at 04* Aries 55' when I went 'under the knife'.

Yesterday, I was a bit restless and, having drank too much coffee to be idle for even a minute, I found somethings to do, that I had been meaning to get around to. One of which was finally calculating all astrological Parts/Lots in my natal chart that have the Asc. as the 'Personal Point' and Luminaries and or Planets as the 'Significator' and as the 'Trigger' [Personal Point + Significator - Trigger]. I had a number of them to so determine. I had neglected those that have no known 'Title' [or at least not published] and a few that are titled that just didn't seem to demand any urgency for knowing...I've had too much to keep me busy for quite a long time as it is...[An explanation...if not an excuse.]

One of these 'neglected' Parts is one that I only heard a 'Title' for a few months ago from an answer to this thread for the formula, Asc. + Neptune - Mars, which bears only one 'Title' [that I know of] and that is 'Part of Damage'.
The problem with these Parts that utilize the trans-Saturnian Planets is that they haven't been around for too long... [That is, as to recorded history. Of course they've always been there.] and it's near impossible to get any information on them and almost entirely impossible to find anything written.
I've already discovered to my own satisfaction that a couple of these trans-Saturnian Parts are 'mis-titled' or, I believe it certainly can be said that, they could bear a more accurate title/description.
That the title listed for Asc. + Neptune - Pluto is 'Slyness' seems to me to be in conflict with that title given for that same formula using Mars as the 'Trigger'. ..but, I'll deal with that another day...hopefully, if I live long enough.
My concern here is that I discovered this "Part of Damage' for my natal chart to be [with out the, aforementioned, rectification I'm possibly considering] at
04* ARIES 57'

...yeah... got me thinking allright... it sure does.
How 'Lucky' can one guy get? I mean, having the 'Part of Damage' immediately precede the 'Part of Surgery'.

...the ? is... which is the dominate influence... and is the Title, "Part of Damage", accurate... even 'In the Ball Park', so to speak.

I'd really dig it if some of you members calculated this 'Part of Damage' for your own natal chart..and a big plus would be those of you that have access to others charts and have knowledge of personal histories to go with them... and give some 'feed back' here.:biggrin:

If it is a 'Part of Damage' and it was the ineluctable* influence of that day...well, the knowledge could prove to be of inestimable value to many folks.

*[...I've been hopping for a chance to use that word...I only learned it last week... forgive me for my, sometimes, sophomoric ways.]

Last edited:

piercethevale

I'm musing on this...could the 'Significator', which for this 'Part' is Neptune, be indicating some sort of Psychological Damage?
As Mars is the trigger...I'm thinking that it does have something to do with ones overall being...both physical and mental...but, is it in combination...could it be that one leads to the other...? [...and, isn't that usually the, almost inevitable, case anyhow?]
...hmmmm...

DreamingTheSeas

My Lot of Children in Taurus (my daughter has Taurus Asc).
23rd degree of Taurus
A magnificent jewelry shop is revealed, containing every conceivable article of value of beauty.

piercethevale

My Lot of Children in Taurus (my daughter has Taurus Asc).
23rd degree of Taurus
A magnificent jewelry shop is revealed, containing every conceivable article of value of beauty.

There is a 'Part of Daughters' that I'm far more inclined to believe in as having to do with children. The formula is Asc. + Venus - Moon. Have you determined where your's is? If so would you mind sharing the info?

ps. The 'Part of Sons' is said to be Asc. + Jupiter - Moon
I have a son born in the sign of Scorpio in 1998. Unfortunately I don't have the exact birth data and his mother and I haven't been in touch since early 1999. [it was the result of a, rather brief, 'affair', of which I'm not really at liberty to discuss. My Part of Children ...as you call it... is 10* Aries 01' and my 'Part of Sons' is 22* Aquarius 32', nearly conj. my Moon at 24* Aquarius 03' ...none of which is much help to me without the boys actual birth data.]

Last edited:

piercethevale

I did just realize something of interest [to me, anyways]. this Part [of Re-Incarnation] at 10* Aries 01' is the midpoint of Uranus and the Sun for the chart I claim is that of Yeshua/Jesus of whom it is said i knew in His time.....Hmmmm?

That Sun being at 11* Aries 52' 32" and Uranus at 08* Aries 12' 30".

...and I did just get 'pierced' in my side... ouch!

piercethevale

Attachments

• Mermaid.jpg
    Mermaid.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 29

piercethevale

No, i cant find any connection. At the day and hour i conceived her Mercury was at 13 Gem 34, but i guess that has no connection.

(thanks for the avatar)

I would say that Mercury is certainly of some interest here. Mercury does rule Gemini... Who knows how some of these things work...we're still practically in the Dark Ages with this 'Science'...while so many other studies...medicine...astronomy...engineering etc. have all advanced in great measure since those times... astrology has been repressed.

Those that had correct techniques didn't share them when the discoveries were made...Astrology was a cutthroat business... Imagine what a cush job a court astrologer had... and anyone that got one would probably pull any trick in the book to keep it..probably invented a few new tricks. I still say some of these over elaborate methods or techniques that are still practiced after a thousand years or more with no notable track record of success and are clung to and defended by so many because of their antiquity or source were most likely invented as a means to impress ones employer and frighten off any competition in the Dark Ages. When the collective intelligence of entire communities or even kingdoms probably couldn't match that of the 'Freshman Dorms' at the most basic local colleges today.

If a number of other member find that their part of Daughters also happened to be where Mercury was at the time of conception...then we definitely must 'Have Something'...
...that's the kind of response and support I've been hoping for in this thread...but to date so far, the members seem reluctant for the most part to get involved.

Last edited:

piercethevale

THE PART OF UNUSUAL EVENTS

I've got a rather interesting Part being conjuncted by transiting Uranus this June 8th and there's no best way to get the word out via the other forums...although I've posted it in the 'Transits' forum... I figure that some of you members might not get the chance to follow this observance of mine.
This Part/Lot is one I've never had a chance to study, it is not well known and I know of no oral or written accounts of its influence or anyones experiences with it.... and considering that any conj. by Uranus is a once in a lifetime occurrence, this is a rare opportunity.
The Part utilizes Uranus in the formula [Asc. + Uranus - Moon].
As Jupiter and Saturn will both be conj. the same signs and degrees as in my natal chart, along with the Moon conj. natal Moon that day...and combined with other planets making conjs. to other astrological Parts/Lots...this could get really interesting.
I promise to make a post event report.
Here's the link: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50846

Thanks for your interest and for those of you that support the idea of a 'Parts/Lots Forum'.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Apparently the link I provided in the post above was wrong... [funny, It worked when I first posted it as I always check my links after posting them.]
So, if anyone had been interested and was unable to find the thread, I have corrected it... [and I did check it like I always do...it's working...at least right now it is... and thanks for your interest... and btw it is now 11:30 AM here in Calif. and nothing 'Unusual' today....so far...but Uranus will be conj. the same degree for awhile and will make a last conjunction in Jan., 2014 at the same time transiting Jupiter will be conj. my natal Uranus and Mars conjunct my Part of Change ...at least that is what the formula Asc. + Uranus - Pluto is listed as...!?!?!?]