Lillith: Understanding its nature and Sabian interpretation

piercethevale

You may want to check my thread in the Mundane sub forum. The one on the incident in Centennial, Colorado on Dec. 13th. There was a pentagram in the Heavens involving Mercury, Mars, the Moons' South Node and Lilith. There was an unfilled point at apprx. 25* Aquarius.
My natal Moon and I.C. are both in the 25th degree of Aquarius.
{...hmmm?":annoyed:}

theV

The story of Astarte/Ishtar is horrifying her journey to the underworld was brutal,blood and rape,there is an asteroid of 672 Astarte 7088 Ishtar , I checked the midpoint of Lilith/ISHTAR,the light and th dark feminine energy,and how you intergrate them in you psyche is conjunct my venus

piercethevale

Forum member, "Imnotthere" sent me this link via facebook today.
The author is listed as Mvp Yimao and it seems that the author's writing may have been translated from Chinese by someone whose skills are a tad bit in want of improvement or the author their self may need to improve on their use of the English language.
Regardless of the few incoherent sentences that I ran across, reading the main text and the analyses of Lilith in Virgo and Lilith the 10th House, I got a a good amount of material to work with and assess for some time to come.

http://mvpyimao.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/lilith-or-black-moon-in-astrology/

piercethevale

The story of Astarte/Ishtar is horrifying her journey to the underworld was brutal,blood and rape,there is an asteroid of 672 Astarte 7088 Ishtar , I checked the midpoint of Lilith/ISHTAR,the light and th dark feminine energy,and how you intergrate them in you psyche is conjunct my venus

Ishtar is known as "the whore of Babylon"...and why anyone would want to even suggest, much less acknowledge, that being in their natal chart is beyond me.

ScorpioCrow

Lilith in my chart:
LIBRA 8: A BLAZING FIREPLACE IN A DESERTED HOME.
A waste (of energy?) - burning wood when there is no one to warm. Interesting.

CapAquaPis

Lilith (25' Virgo) conjunct Saturn (24') in 3rd house on my chart. What may happen to me when Lilith conjunct a planet? Both are malefics with negative energy.

piercethevale

Interesting concept. Very on point too, I believe. Could you elaborate? Even if it was a very self-explainatory, I would like to hear more about your thoughts on Waldemath's moon.

My clairvoyant friend, and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, said that Waldemath's Moon is genuine...she see's it as a dark cloud of debris following some distance behind the Moon. as to what it affects is another thing.

Clarisse also said about Lilith...and I may have already posted this...if so just cut me some slack... she said to picture the last few feet of a tornado ...the part that touches the ground and then try to imagine holding on to it... THAT'S LILITH...!

voidaurum

Wow, interesting. Like trying to hold on (mentally, or emotionally) to something so fast or intense that isn't really there...for you to hold on to, really. Thank you very much for your input.
-
Ok so, I'm feeling inspired and I quite liked that concept so here goes my take on Waldemath's Moon.
Maybe it's an attachment, maybe even bordering on addiction, to some dark, unrecognized part of yourself, of your consciousness, (subconsciousness) that needs to be brought on to the light of awareness, and the more you try to hold it, grasp it the more it shakes you, the more it clouds you and so the more it leaves you wanting more, after it has hurt you even. Like some sort of black hole type cloud, like some toxic mist that draws you in.

The type of attachment etc will vary depending on the house and sign placement as well as aspects, but of course you know that.

What do you think? Pretty abstract huh?:wink:

Last edited:

jac

Interesting interpretations. I enjoy reading your ruminations, particularly on the astrological parts.

My understanding suggests Cayce was a medium for entities desiring to help humanity, but as the universe is ever changing, he couldn't bat 1000. No one does.

Of course, this will send many screaming, but I've always perceived Freud as a covertly-financed, lecherous, misogynistic, homophobic cokehead with unhealthy designs on his momma.

Hebrews 1 described Lilith as being created simultaneously with Adam. She refused to lay beneath him, being of high independent spirit, and was relieved of him to fly off to the desert. She is an archetype of a powerful woman. Her behavior is expected, predictable, and consistent. Anything less is delusional.

The description of woman as being soulless is a mouldy device for dehumanizing, and thus devaluating women. Even with the introduction of our artificial moon, this sabotage still doesn't succeed.

Naturally, you can cite thousands of years of documentation supporting your theories. Self-serving agendas buttress each other according to the tyrant of the age. Opposing works are summarily burned, buried, destroyed.

If you'd like, you can seek out Masonic origins, through the Jesuits, to the creation of the Vatican, and it's subsequent creation of Islam, which backfired badly. The House of Rothschild perpetuates this agenda. Part of what was torched in the ancient library of Alexandria, and undoubtedly incalculable sources we are left only glimpses of, are the substantiation of my argument.

First, youtube started yanking evidence of the ancient program to enslave humanity, now liveleak.com does it. It's out there, it's just hard to grab and keep without high tech tools. Remember who owns everything. They'll remind you, should you forget. Until 5G erases your memory altogether, that is.

Fragments of matriarchal societies abound, and are misinterpreted by (programmed) 'scholars'. Most ancient lore is prefaced 'Before there was a moon', suggesting less-than-divine intervention in human affairs. A serious analysis of human DNA in comparison with that of that of bizarre remains left by visiting humanoids, expose the fact that humanity is not natural.

There is more evidence of Earth being used as a way-station than you can shake a stick at, but we forfeit autonomy to being 'good believers'.

Studies into ancient Chaldea, the Sumerians, and discoveries just coming to light regarding Antarctica and the Kalahari desert, also offer alternates to the accepted, unquestioned dogma thrust forward for millennia.

While I gladly seek out knowledge, I repudiate all insinuation that autonomous, intelligent adults should submit to any ostentatious theatre leaving little in it's wake but suffering and subjugation.

Stay tuned- it's just getting more interesting!

piercethevale

Interesting interpretations. I enjoy reading your ruminations, particularly on the astrological parts.

My understanding suggests Cayce was a medium for entities desiring to help humanity, but as the universe is ever changing, he couldn't bat 1000. No one does.

Of course, this will send many screaming, but I've always perceived Freud as a covertly-financed, lecherous, misogynistic, homophobic cokehead with unhealthy designs on his momma.

Hebrews 1 described Lilith as being created simultaneously with Adam. She refused to lay beneath him, being of high independent spirit, and was relieved of him to fly off to the desert. She is an archetype of a powerful woman. Her behavior is expected, predictable, and consistent. Anything less is delusional.

The description of woman as being soulless is a mouldy device for dehumanizing, and thus devaluating women. Even with the introduction of our artificial moon, this sabotage still doesn't succeed.

Naturally, you can cite thousands of years of documentation supporting your theories. Self-serving agendas buttress each other according to the tyrant of the age. Opposing works are summarily burned, buried, destroyed.

If you'd like, you can seek out Masonic origins, through the Jesuits, to the creation of the Vatican, and it's subsequent creation of Islam, which backfired badly. The House of Rothschild perpetuates this agenda. Part of what was torched in the ancient library of Alexandria, and undoubtedly incalculable sources we are left only glimpses of, are the substantiation of my argument.

First, youtube started yanking evidence of the ancient program to enslave humanity, now liveleak.com does it. It's out there, it's just hard to grab and keep without high tech tools. Remember who owns everything. They'll remind you, should you forget. Until 5G erases your memory altogether, that is.

Fragments of matriarchal societies abound, and are misinterpreted by (programmed) 'scholars'. Most ancient lore is prefaced 'Before there was a moon', suggesting less-than-divine intervention in human affairs. A serious analysis of human DNA in comparison with that of that of bizarre remains left by visiting humanoids, expose the fact that humanity is not natural.

There is more evidence of Earth being used as a way-station than you can shake a stick at, but we forfeit autonomy to being 'good believers'.

Studies into ancient Chaldea, the Sumerians, and discoveries just coming to light regarding Antarctica and the Kalahari desert, also offer alternates to the accepted, unquestioned dogma thrust forward for millennia.

While I gladly seek out knowledge, I repudiate all insinuation that autonomous, intelligent adults should submit to any ostentatious theatre leaving little in it's wake but suffering and subjugation.

Stay tuned- it's just getting more interesting!

Good stuff there, I enjoyed reading it.
I never intended for this thread to become a "Sticky" and in fact I kind of am against it. I don't think it has anything definitive enough about Lilith to be given that status but then again as this is just a thread about trying to understand how any one of the particular 360 Sabian Symbols might apply in interpretation when it is found in association with Lilith on a chart I guess it's not TOO BAD.

However you perceive Lilith to be just go with that.
I've got my perception of Lilith, and it works for me.

I notice that you brought up the Vatican and Islam...and I don't recall if I introduced any of what I've compiled on that into the forum?
I guess I've been here too long now... it's all starting to get a bit foggy.

If I did, did I mention the high carbon steel swords that have been, relatively, recently found in graves primarily in Norway, Finland, and Denmark that are from around 1000 A.D. [or C.E., if you prefer?] that are embossed with the word [or name?] of 'ULFBERHT" on them?

Did I perchance give a link to a website by Red Ice Creations, a Finnish research group, that has some interesting takes on the Vatican and Islam?
Or maybe you were already aware of that?

The Human race is not natural, you say?
...hmmm...?
I'd say that it was definitely an "afterthought"

Provocative post. I enjoyed reading it... I know I already wrote that... but, I wanted to say it again.
Thanks

jac

I don't see any reason for a post to be 'sticky' if the participants are civil.
And we are civil.

Use what works, till it doesn't! Of course.

The references I made were to underscore my point, including unnatural humanity and the denigration of women. I threw out nothing ersatz, nor afterthoughts, just substantiating precepts. I certain there are many with whom my position resonates, and refrain from drawing on any of several sticky analogies.

Having no idea what you might have posted previously along these subjects, all I can say is this is by no means the only site I visit. I DO like the fact the moderators care about the forums without gagging posters with a party line. It's refreshing.

I don't know why you mention the swordmaker. No doubt they had problems with counterfeiters back then, and it probably got warriors killed. Looks to me like "Wolf-Bert". Could've been an individual, a company, maybe even a family.

The Red Ice looks like another variant of Rense. Quite a lot of alternate reporters online, what with all msm refuses to report. Who can blame them?

Provocative, yessss.
You'd never believe this, but I've been called worse.
It's a good p-word.

piercethevale

I don't see any reason for a post to be 'sticky' if the participants are civil.
And we are civil.

Use what works, till it doesn't! Of course.

The references I made were to underscore my point, including unnatural humanity and the denigration of women. I threw out nothing ersatz, nor afterthoughts, just substantiating precepts. I certain there are many with whom my position resonates, and refrain from drawing on any of several sticky analogies.

Having no idea what you might have posted previously along these subjects, all I can say is this is by no means the only site I visit. I DO like the fact the moderators care about the forums without gagging posters with a party line. It's refreshing.

I don't know why you mention the swordmaker. No doubt they had problems with counterfeiters back then, and it probably got warriors killed. Looks to me like "Wolf-Bert". Could've been an individual, a company, maybe even a family.

The Red Ice looks like another variant of Rense. Quite a lot of alternate reporters online, what with all msm refuses to report. Who can blame them?

Provocative, yessss.
You'd never believe this, but I've been called worse.
It's a good p-word.

You're obviously uniformed as to what a thread labeled a "Sticky" implies.

It means a, I think more or less...but the moderators likely believe to be as the "more"... a definitive answer.
I think we can both agree what is provided in this thread to be lacking of being a definitive answer.

I brought the subjects of ULFBERHT and Red Ice Creations as sources for you to "google"...or whatever search engine you prefer to use... for further inquiry for you.

I'm not saying that you need to, "I'm just saying"..
I don't want to post a link...as that will likely unleash a "s***storm"...but my mailbox is full and Ilike to keep it that way...so I can't send the link by personal message.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to post the link, to Red Ice, in my next post and I will leave the post up for two weeks, then I will delete it.

I would like for you to be courteous and let me know that you did read the next post without going into detail...so as to avoid any "storms"... talk about "provocative...? Oh, H*LL YES.

Then, look into the sword business and ask yourself, where did the high carbon steel supplied to the Norsemen come from...and for what purpose was it supplied... and what prevented Islam from conquering most, if not all, of Europe?

As a commentator, of respectable credentials, said on a PBS program about these swords. A sword of high carbon steel compared to what the Europeans had up to the time is like comparing an AK47 automatic rifle against a muzzle loader.

[Please be aware that I wrote "a muzzle loader" and not "a loaded Muslim":biggrin:]

Last edited:

piercethevale

I came across a web page that provides an interpretation for Lilith based on which of the 12 signs it might be found within. It also provides a very succinct astronomical explanation as to what Black Moon Lilith is and how it operates.
My Black Moon Lilith is in Virgo and I found the description to be very accurate for myself.

You'll find this at the following link: https://astrolibrary.org/interpretations/lilith/

piercethevale

I do recommend, in fact i encourage all, to go to the above link about Black Moon Lilith and reading what it says about Lilith in Sagittarius. President Trump's natal B.M. Lilith is in the Sign of Sagittarius.

Irisiel

My BML is also in Sagittarius, 25 sag 28' 42" , or Sabian SAG 26.

I have no idea how to interpret my Sabian symbols, just started today, but the planet descriptions intrigue me: about scholars and arcane texts, which is me all over, but again, just a glance.

The site didn't give me BML's Sabian symbol, but I recently became aware of BML when an otherwise-ordinary synastry (with someone I've had a lifelong fascination with) went off like fireworks when I added BML and the South Node.

I'm an amateur, only recently returned to astrology, and I must say, the impact of that synastry hit me like a ton of bricks and finally got my attention, there may be something to all this after all!
Screenshot_2020-02-02-14-11-12_kindlephoto-109568239.jpg