Sprite, Fairie or Deva photos!

Phoenix Venus

Check this out. Mitch [not his real name]...from my book, he has Mercury exactly conj. my 8th house cusp...He knows a LOT ABOUT the 'Darkness' and as the Sabian symbol for that degree is the 17th of Gemini ...the youthful energy put to use mentally... It was an enlightening relationship until the little ******* violated the trust...evil one he is...

and this cottonwood tree, just downriver, about a half a mile, from Folsom prison, has trapped some of the dis-incarnate souls that were executed....
As Mitch explained it ...most souls are and meant to evolve but some are so ******* up that they are reduced back into the elemental to then be reassembled...and He believes that they thought that by merging into this tree that the journey would be swifter and less agonizing...but the tree has survived for over one hundred years and you can see the faces of those souls tormented as they are ripped into elemental substance ...dissolved or reduced might be a better term... oh, so slowly.
At least that was his take on it...and I can't find any reason to doubt him ...he does know a lot about "Dark Stuff" ... evil lil' minion that he is...

MyPad5027_zpsc60cb52f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sooooo interesting. that tree DEFINITELY seems to have a strong, unique, tormented energy....

i wonder what he would say about souls incarnating into animals? And what of bugs and birds?

piercethevale

I just want to announce that I managed to get all of the Sprite and sunset photos re-imaged, thanks to postimage.org, for hosting here at AW forum in this thread. I'll work on getting the rest of the missing images replaced some other time...
Thanks for your understanding and patience...
ptv :)

Opal

Premium Member
Nice art......seriously.....

I like trees with weird limbs.....and those strangely barked trees......they are attractive, so tragic, that something of such beauty, is reaped in sadness and horror.......

piercethevale

Nice art......seriously.....

I like trees with weird limbs.....and those strangely barked trees......they are attractive, so tragic, that something of such beauty, is reaped in sadness and horror.......

I apologize as I don't know what happened to the photos of the sprites as I thought that i had reposted them?

I'll work on that but it is late here and I'll try to do so tomorrow.

Thanks for the compliment.
ptv

piercethevale

I reposted the photos of the Sprites in posts numbered 2 and 3.
I don't know why they were missing as the link was still in the text of the post.
It's not the first time this has happened here.
I think either someone likes to play games or possibly it may have been a server error.
Whichever or whatever, they're posted again.
Thank you for your patience.
ptv

P.S. The additional photos that I took on those two evenings seem to be missing as well... I'm not going to bother with trying to post them again.

Last edited:

piercethevale

A couple of years ago I found this print, signed and numbered, of a drawing of Parsival [Parsifal, Piercethevale] that was done by Karl Ritter in 1922.
It is titled "Heimweh" [Homesick]. It was for sale at a gallery in Santa Rosa, Calif. so I bought it.

It's uncanny that it depicts Parsival being lead home by a Fairy... an apparition[?] of Camelot[?] ia in the background.
The hill at Glastonbury, England... alleged site of Avalon... is said to be the "Home of the Fairy King"... go figure.

Karl went on to become the head of the animation dept of the Nazi Party's Propaganda Unit under Hitler. I figure the print to be very rare as it is numbered one of a hundred and how many have survived this long is anyones' guess.
Heimweh-Homesick-by-Karl-Ritter.jpg

piercethevale

I was in the process of visiting the forum for the sole purpose of getting a link to this thread for someone that is an alum from my high school, whom I only just met through the facebook page for my high schools' alumni, and is a published author, herself, that writes about the "paranormal". I wanted to make sure that the photos, that disappeared recently, were still posted and visible...and I did, thank you...

...but I thought that I should check the other posts, so as to refresh my memory and also be "up to date", as to what all else was written, and posted, following the first three posts I made here ...and I'm a bit stunned, as to post #30, I thought that I had made mention of the significance, [the Sabian Symbol] for the M.C. in the chart that I cast, which is at 27* Scorpio 36' 20".

In that post #30 I wrote that it was the time the photo was taken. I have since learned that is an error. It was the time the photo was downloaded into my computer that same evening...which was as soon as I got back into the apt. It was the 49th photo of around 80 to 84 I took that evening. I didn't set the clock on the camera, and in fact I don't even remember if there was a clock to set. I gave that camera away about 8 years ago but the one my mother gave me in 2010, the Kodak I mentioned, does have a clock feature. Although, as it is a bit of a nuisance to have to set it, every time I want to take some photos [as I never leave the batteries in it when I'm not using it], I rarely do so and only if it is important that I do, such as documenting when a photo was taken as for legal purposes.

Thus, having explained all the circumstances, it does boggle my mind as to just how it did occur that particular photo was downloaded when it did? It took a number of minutes to download the entire memory card into my computer [especially the computer and the apps I had back in 2007...as everything goes so quickly with that Kodak camera of mine and it came with its own software nowadays.

The M.C. of that chart is in the 28th degree of Scorpio and the Sabian Symbol for that degree according to Dane Rudhyar's wonderful book, "An Astrological Mandala, The Cycle Of Transformations And It's 360 Symbolic Phases", is...

"SCORPIO 28°: THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHING HIS DOMAIN.
KEYNOTE
: The capacity in man to recognize and to pay homage to an integrating Principle at the core of all existence.

This rather peculiar picture tells us perhaps a good deal about the limitations of the mind of the clairvoyant who saw it, though it can be related to the symbolism of the various creatures of a spirit world mentioned in some alchemical and Rosicrucian books. What seems to be implied is that beyond both outer nature and the realm of the proud ego, a spiritual world exists to which the intuitive consciousness of man can pay allegiance. In that world, all manifested entities are seen as multiple aspects of a central Power and Consciousness. It is such a central principle of unity that human societies have sought to revere symbolically in human, all-too-human kings. In an individual sense, this principle is the Self.

This is the third stage in the forty-eighth five-fold pattern of symbols. It adds a new dimension to the two preceding ones. At this stage the presence of a spiritual unifying factor begins to be sensed by the individual perhaps weary of the outer shows of his culture. An
INNER ALLEGIANCE begins to polarize the consciousness.
"

...Yeah, go figure, huh?
At the time when I wrote post #30 I had not yet caught on to the fact of what the Sabian Symbol for the M.C. of the chart was. As I wrote in that post I felt it necessary from saying anything more at that point in time anyways, perhaps I felt it was unecessary later when I did make the discovery...as I seem to recall posting a thread about my discovery of what that Sabian Symbol was...but, I can't remember for sure as to whether I did or not, at this moment

As I did mention that my first encounter was two months prior to taking those photos, and that it was right here in my apt. [I'm still living in the same apt. I've been renting it for over 12 years now] I rarely speak of what occured in those two encounters and I don't know whether I have written about them in this forum or if I haven't...as to whether or not I should?

I will say this much. Since I wrote post #30, I read on some website that I can't remember the name of and likely will never find if I try to go looking for it...as from past experiences I should have as for the way websites come and go... but I do remember it was a website concerning the subject of Arthurian legend and the like...that it said there is a legend that Faeries will on a rare occasion bond with a human... as to how, or anything else, nothing was said that I recal...just that, and that's al.
First off, as to have an encounter with these entities is such a rarity, at least I have to imagine it is, just how much more of a rarity could it be that any bond with a human?

As to why one would and why these entities seemingly sought me out personally, I am rather certain I know the answer to that...and it's not just associated with this "Parsival" matter... except that I may actually be him reincarnated... because of what I said in a prayer to the Almighty one evening when I felt that I was incapable of writing a book that would be taken seriously or even notable, as for being such a poor writer that I was then and still am, and that Sabian Symbol for my natal Mercury wasn't helping my confidence either... and some of you may have read the one, or maybe two, posts in which I wrote of the evening my yogi friend,Suryakant, and I were having dinner in his room at the old hotel we were both renting rooms in. In which I was talking to hi about this very matter, i.e. how am I to be expected to write such a book when my natal Mercury in the 28th degree of Aries is [ibid.] "ARIES 28°: A LARGE AUDIENCE CONFRONTS THE PERFORMER WHO DISAPPOINTED ITS EXPECTATIONS..
"

Actually, the conversation began concerning, what I had become convinced were, a multitude of obvious signs provided by "The Above" and they said to Suryakant, that "If I were to miss one, and more than once or maybe even twice, that I would no longer be the least bit surprised if God were to write it on a piece of paper, wrap it around a rock and then throw it through my window and have it land at my feet so that I wouldn't miss it again. In fact, I am so sure of a Higher power, having been involved with all of them since the start, that I bet that if I were to ask for an answer, a sign from above, as to how I supposed to write this book with the Sabian Symbol I have for my natal Mercury, and asked for it to be on the fortune of this fortune cookie, I haven't the least of any doubt that I would find one there" and I had reached into the bag and pulled out one of the four fortune cookies that came with our dinner and held it up in front of him. [we had gotten Chinese food take out from down the street at Hop Sing's restaurant that evening. If you're ever in old historic Folsom, Calif. I do recommend it for a great meal and Bill, the owner, is a "prince of a man"]

Now, I still have that fortune to this day, and I've taken a photo of it and posted it here in the forum before ...and got a lot of jeers and accusations that I made this entire story up...believe what you want to.
That fortune reads as... better yet, I'm going to try to find a photo I took of it some years ago...If I can't find it, you all will just have to take my word for what it says
I lucked out [yeah it only took me most of an hour...but I enjoyed going through a few hundred old photos, too] here's a photo I took of it a few years ago. At the time it was taped to a lamp in my bedroom along with a couple of others I saved for their own reasons
100-0385.jpg

so, getting back to the story about why I believe there may have been some sort of bonding...one part of the story...I'm not at all sure I want to tell the rest yet, if at all, ever...not at this time, anyways.
I prayed and asked Gd that if God didn't think I was capable of writing the book that I was okay with it if my soul were to be replaced by one that was deemed more adequate, more worthy.

So, some of you may now be asking, "well, it seems that you still did a terrible job of writing, so this sounds like a bunch of b.s."...or something as of the likes... and Yes, it was a terrible job and PhoenixVenus worked hard and long on doing all the clean-up editing that should have been done to begin with, helped me decide on what needed to be re-written, what might best be deleted, etc...bless her heart.and wrote a chapter of Her own to include in it, and then edited the two additional chapters I've written. To no avail at this time...as I can't find a publisher willing to do it and mine's out of business.

Yes, why didn't it do something in someway to improve what was written and since it's obvious that there was no assistance why would I think that ...as to the bonding and for what reason, etc?

It's because one day I wrote a long reply to a post ...and I'm not going to say in what thread or whose thread it was...because I made myself forget it...it freaked me out so much... I went ahead and posted it...and I wrote it, and was conscious of writing the entire time and had the mental dialogue going on the entire time...thinking to myself..."Yeah, that's what I should say here...and should say there..." and I knew all of it when I wrote it. But, when I read it back to myself afterwards and before I posted it...there was/is an entire paragraph describing and explaining an astrological technique I knew nothing about and in fact never heard or and in fact no one presently alive has likely ever heard of.

It was my friend Malakye [I call him by the name "Mitch", in my book] that made me come to the realization recently, that it wasn't the faerie [or sprite] writing it but that entity allowed me to access my own ancient memories form a past life. The akashic memory. As my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, told me years ago when I asked Her why it seemingly was so easy for me to produce the natal chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus...even though I had the date Edgar Cayce said it was on, and that I had a hunch that Pluto was conj. the Asc. when the birth did occur, She replied, "Because you were the astrologer that predicted his birth, an astrologer of ancient Egypt"...which I since concluded had to have been a priest of the Aten faith there...as Freud wrote that He was of the belief that the Levites and Moses were the High priest and the lesser priests of that faith that were driven out by the Amen priests and that they had pulled a coup in getting one of their own to become the new Pharaoh.

Somewhere in one of the thousands of post I've made in this forum is a post of mine describing and explaining an ancient forgotten technique of astrological knowledge. I figure that as I believed at the time, the emissary of Light that I had connected with wrote it that it should then be posted...but I was so unnerved by it and thought that it must be meant for someone they specifically needed to have read it and that no one else will likely even take much notice of it...that I would make myself forget what it said and where it is posted. I can "wash" my memory clean, if I wish to. I learned how to do it years ago.

I wasn't ever going to mention it [although I have to a couple of members prior to today] as I wanted to find it again and make sure I get a copy of it as if for "some reason" it were to disappear if I let ti out of the bag that such a thing does exist.

If anyone comes across what they believe to be it... let me know. I'll give you an honest answer if it is or not.... I share what I know, anyways. I might even send you a bottle of wine, or dinner for two, somewhere....
...make a "scavenger hunt" out of the matter... might even be great fun?

Last edited:

piercethevale

Just a "bump" as I figure many in the forum didn't see my most recent post above ...and I just now accented essential paragraphs at and near the end of the post in "Dark Red"...:smile:

Bumpitty Bump

Opal

Premium Member
What were the key words? Can you remember if they were different than the words you usually use? Olde type? Use of other languages?

What do you remember of the thread?

Do you dowse? Can you ask?

Opal

piercethevale

What were the key words? Can you remember if they were different than the words you usually use? Olde type? Use of other languages?

What do you remember of the thread?

Do you dowse? Can you ask?

Opal
I recall nothing about the thread itself.
I've had to use the technique of memory washing once before, years ago, for a reason I don't wish to share... it would be too upsetting for most people... but, it sure is doggone effective.

I am very certain, though, that it was before 2012...most definitely before April of that year, as I mentioned it to my brother over the telephone while I was in the hospital that first week of April.

piercethevale

Funny thing is...is that even Suryakant didn't believe what had happened at the time, He even accused me of planting that "fortune" in that cookie...and I laughed, I really laughed out loud...had a real good "Cosmic Giggle" at that whole affair... I told him that He knew I came right back from the restaurant and how difficult it would be to extract one and replace it with another as for the cookie had no signs of being tampered with and I pointed out how randomly I just chose one out of the bunch. He didn't believe the sprite photos at first either.
He and I have long since come to a common understanding that we have both been used for this endeavor and that we both had to have agreed to be a part of it beforehand.

I miss him dearly and haven't seen him in years now, but He writes me often and once in a great while I write him back [I really do hate writing] and I call him on the phone a few times a year. He lives up in Oregon, nowadays. His parents were both still alive when He moved up there in 2007 and they were living in Oregon at the time. Both were born in 1920, as was my dad. His father passed away about four years ago and his mother only the year before last. He's still administering to the estate.

Opal

Premium Member
A couple of years ago I found this print, signed and numbered, of a drawing of Parsival [Parsifal, Piercethevale] that was done by Karl Ritter in 1922.
It is titled "Heimweh" [Homesick]. It was for sale at a gallery in Santa Rosa, Calif. so I bought it.

It's uncanny that it depicts Parsival being lead home by a Fairy... an apparition[?] of Camelot[?] ia in the background.
The hill at Glastonbury, England... alleged site of Avalon... is said to be the "Home of the Fairy King"... go figure.

Karl went on to become the head of the animation dept of the Nazi Party's Propaganda Unit under Hitler. I figure the print to be very rare as it is numbered one of a hundred and how many have survived this long is anyones' guess.
Heimweh-Homesick-by-Karl-Ritter.jpg

It is lovely. I am a big fan of neutral colours. Do you see the Knights of the Round Table as another depiction of the signs of the zodiac? with Arthur depicting the Messiah role?

You see the cherub as directing him to Camelot? Not away from, and onward to his quest?

Opal

Premium Member
I recall nothing about the thread itself.
I've had to use the technique of memory washing once before, years ago, for a reason I don't wish to share... it would be too upsetting for most people... but, it sure is doggone effective.

I am very certain, though, that it was before 2012...most definitely before April of that year, as I mentioned it to my brother over the telephone while I was in the hospital that first week of April.

can you tell me more about memory washing? I am not aware of it.

Opal

Premium Member
The bark on the trees is fabulous! There is a place up here, actually it is in B.C. It is at the uncivilized end of Pitt Lake. It is one of the few salt water tidal lakes in the world. The trees are covered with moss, hanging down from everywhere. My imagination had dinosaurs roaming the grounds. You would like it.

What do you attribute the gnarly bark to?

piercethevale

It is lovely. I am a big fan of neutral colours. Do you see the Knights of the Round Table as another depiction of the signs of the zodiac? with Arthur depicting the Messiah role?

You see the cherub as directing him to Camelot? Not away from, and onward to his quest?

The title of the illustration is "Homesick"...

piercethevale

My gosh.... you are very talented. Nice lighting and technique....

I bet you could make a pretty penny if you did some paintings and sold em....

holy cow..... @.@

regarding the pics... love the coloring of the 8.41.52... (its prob my fav, aside from maybe the pink skywith the sprites...)

As well as 8.41.22... nice colors.

I think you've got somethin w that chart symbolism. i wonder if any parts with neptune are prominent...

cheers. :smile:

This is an old post by Phoenix Venus, whom hasn't participated here at AW forum for quite some time now... don't know when, or even "if", she will return, but as I was checking to see if all the images were still available for viewing this evening... as I have given the link to someone that is interested in the matter... and as I was also re-reading some of the posts and comments by other members here, I did notice that Phoenix Venus asked about whether any Parts with Neptune were prominent.

While I'm not sure if she meant that as to Parts in which Neptune is a part of the formula that it is derived from or whether Neptune was conjunct any Astrological Parts from my own natal chart, It did pique my curiosity as I apparently overlooked that question by P.V. many years ago.

What I found is that Neptune at 21* Aquarius 09' 16" , at that time, was conjunct my natal Part of Miracles,aka Part of Organization [Asc. + Pluto - Sun] which is at 21* Aquarius 43' 53".

It's always a good idea, when one has the time to do so, to go back over ones own work and see if anything needs to be rectified, or have additional information to add... or...

I had questioned the title given as "Organization"...and there is more than one Astrological Part given that title.[and one of them is rather convincing to be as such, as for what it was involved with during Hilary Clinton's bid for the Democratic Party's nomination for presidential candidate in 2008. I did post a thread about that, it's either in the degree symbols sub forum or that for the Astrological Parts] So, I'm now very partial to the other title it was given, that of "Miracles"... and while I don't know that I'd go so far as to call the photos 'miracles" and if any "miracle" is to be associated with the contact I made with these entities, then I would say it was during those encounters in May of 2007.... but that is a rather very personal story, that I don't share except with those that are, both, very close to me, and have the ability to understand what happened and for what reason...and I'd rather give this particular Astrological Part a title a bit less of something other than being "miraculous", but there already is one titled "Unusual Events", which I think would be more appropriate... so, I guess I'm at a loss to say otherwise, although it's entirely possible that the Astrological Part titled "Unusual Events" is something other than that, and it has been bugging me for sometime. It's not one of the Parts I've given a whole lot of my time in study and I haven't posted a thread about it ... at least I don't remember doing so.

So, for now, the "Part of Miracles" it is then,

Glory be.... HARIBOL

piercethevale

Another question from some time ago, that I never did answer, maybe I forgot or just didn't want to?

But, I'll address it now... even though I don't know if member Opal will be aware of it or not?
That there were originally, to begin with, 12 Knights at that table and that there was a thirteenth chair...that no one was to ever sit in or be allowed to sit in, called the "Siege Perilous" of which, as legend has it, someone, a visitor, did sit in it one day and Sir Lancelot immediately rose froom his chair and thrust his sword through the man killing him.
The seat was reserved for Judas.

So, no, I don't see the 12 Knights being a representation of the Zodiac but definitely a representation of a "party of 12"...and by a very esoteric source, which I seem to recall was in the book by Ravenscroft, "The Cup of Destiny" as to which most all of the information in it He got from the works of Rudolf Steiner, Parsival was the reincarnation of Judas.

As for the faerie, [you called it a Cherub...whatever...] leading the horse either to or away from Camelot ...consider the fact that the title of the work is "Homesick".

When Parsival was first encountered by three of the Knights, He was living in a deep forest far from civilization and other humans, with his mother.

So, what home was He "homesick' for... is the question. But the accounting of him living in that forest I think also comes from Steiner, though I'm not altogether sure about that.

Why ere the two of them living in such a remote place? Was there a dwelling there one might describe as a home? These are the more in depth questions that I pondered for sometime after reading the book by Ravenscroft.

I thought about the accounting that all the ladies of the court so admired Parsival, even wrote poetry and sonnets about and to him...yet Ravenscroft wrote [whic, He had to have gotten from Steiner] that one of the causes behind Parsival's failure to attain the Holy Grail was that He neglected doing his rites to the Sun many a morning, as for the reason He was up all night many a night , in agony and frustration, watching the other knights enjoy themselves in sexual encounters.

Parsival is known as the "Virgin Knight", was and died as one. By legend He was of the most noble, dignified, and chivalrous bearing. One might then conclude that He had taken a vow of celibacy, but wasn't chaste... but lurking in the bushes as a peeping tom, and being unchaste, is not the ways of a man that has taken a vow of celibacy for spiritual considerations. If al the ladies of the court so adored him, then why wasn't He [...if you'll pardon the phrase?] getting any?

I did some very earnest meditation on this perplexing matter and I saw him [saw myself, allegedly] and then understood why He and his mother were living deep in a forest...because that's where his mother had to raise him. He had the same malady that produced one in the 19th century [I believe it was then, maybe it was the early 20th?] known as 'The Elephant Man"...horribly disfigured, physically.

When Parsival first arrived to meet King Arthur it is written that he sat in the forbidden seat, the 'Siege Perilous" and no one complained or said a word.

So as to why Parsival may have been born with such a horrible malady, quite possibly it was his karma for his "betrayal" of Yeshu'a/Jesus...

That's another thing that would weigh heavily on anyone that believed themselves to have been Parsival in a past life, as it is inferred that he had also been Judas in a previous life.

But getting back to your question...

Might the other 12 Knights all have been reincarnated beings that had all been in Israel some 700 years before? ...and who was Arthur...and for that matter Merlin?

As for Arthur, an ascended being, that does occasionally manifest on earth, whom is known to many as St. Germain comes to my mind.

Sir Galahad, son of Sir Lancelot, Parsival, and another knight, or two, or a few, were all second generation Knights of the Round Table.

My yogi friend, an American also, and 9 years older than myself, Suryakant, that I 've written about here in the forum many a time, and in my book was Sir Galahd... the fellow that introduced me to Khris, ["Miss X" in my book] was just recently revealed to have been Sir Gawain.

Khris had been one of the two nannies that Yeshu'a had as a babe...she hid him from authorities and protected him. Mary Magdalene is also known to us. She was once an active member of this forum, in fact ...and I hope that I don't get into trouble for revealing that...but as there have been so many former active members that are women, I doubt that anyone will ever figure out whom I'm referring to. I am revealing it for the sole reason to impress upon anyone reading this that we all met in the most innocent, innocuous, and seemingly, random ways. None of us knew whom we had been in past lifves...that is to say alive and associated with Arthur and Yeshu'a...as Suryakant believed for many years He had been Parsival because a very talented clairvoyant that He met back in the 1960's told him to get a recording of Wagner's Parsival and listen to it.... I knew of many of my past lives before I even had the slightest notion that I would actually accomplish anything studying astrology and attempting to actually use it in such a manner as I did.. but only specifically as to having had many, many, past lives as was revealed to me by the grace of Sri Rama and that I somehow knew beyond a doubt that many of my past lives were in India and especially my previous one.... which has since also been confirmed and many of the Jotish astrologers that participate here in the forum, that analyzed my natal chart said too, as my natal chart is so much as like that of Mohandas Gandhi's. I aked in the Jotish sub-forum if any of them thought that I might have known Mohandas and they said "Yes and most intimately"... my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner confirmed that and said it was by a woman we both knew in common that the association came to be. She had told me in a previous reader, some years before when I asked Her if my previous life was in India,she said , "Yes, a Hindu, a wealthy businessman whom was always concerned about doing the right thing with his wealth. He had gold rings on all his ifngers, many gold rings."... that's all I know...although I also know of one very ancient life in India when I was some sort of ruler over a certain kingdom within the geographical area presently knwn as India. That was revealed to me in a rather unusual experience ...but to many a person I have to imagine all of hese things I written about here are "most unusual".

I have often said, that 'the lot of us are the most unlikely of suspects....'
...as for the lives we led here in this lifetime and as for what many of us...all of us, for that matter, still live our lives in our ways.

So, to use a well known, and rather, tired, old phrase... "You never know..."

Last edited: