Sprite, Fairie or Deva photos!

piercethevale

Another of Rick...
100_0462_zps49bf77fb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

piercethevale

a single man scull...
Lake Natoma is used by some of the men scullers who are Olympians and the women's Olympic scull crew

...edit: whooops, that looks like some sort of Kayak... not a scull...

Last edited:

piercethevale

One more of the Lake Natoma and my fav. Pine Tree and you can make out the Kayaker on the lake from the photo a couple of posts back.
100_0452_zpsc06acf2b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

piercethevale

Another shot of that Full Virgo Moonrise over Folsom

...in fact, i'm going to delete the previous one as this is practically the same except that it is in focus

Phoenix Venus

The following are a series of photos I took on Jan 27, 2011 and my roomate, Rick, was taking photos also. They are from on top of the Palisades about 30 to 40 yards from my apt. ...it's a great view.
100_0479_zps8d7c0aa2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Admiring many of your photos... :) I'm loving the flowy creepy vibe of this one....

yeah, there is a lot of neat stuff going on with that chart, there.

as + nep - merc = virgo 16.14

"A volcanic eruption"

as + merc - nep = gemini 28.44

"THE FIRST MOCKINGBIRD OF SPRING.
KEYNOTE: The creative exuberance of the human soul in response to basic life experiences."

(Above symbol taken from dane rudhyars "an astrological mandala")

....I'm sure there is more but..... gotta catch those z's....

piercethevale

Yes, it's kind of a creepy part of the river... as about a mile upstream...maybe a little more is Folsom prison and right on the bank of the river is where 180 or so prisoners convicted to die for the most heinous of crimes in California were hanged until about 1890 and many a sensitive soul has picked up on the vibe... right below, from where the shot is taken, is where Miss X said she could hear the voices of Chinese American children/babies that were drowned...
I once said to my clairvoyant friend , Clarisse, i wanted to call it "The River of Woe" and she said "That 's a fitting name for it."

Last edited:

piercethevale

Check this out. Mitch [not his real name]...from my book, he has Mercury exactly conj. my 8th house cusp...He knows a LOT ABOUT the 'Darkness' and as the Sabian symbol for that degree is the 17th of Gemini ...the youthful energy put to use mentally... It was an enlightening relationship until the little ******* violated the trust...evil one he is...

and this cottonwood tree, just downriver, about a half a mile, from Folsom prison, has trapped some of the dis-incarnate souls that were executed....
As Mitch explained it ...most souls are and meant to evolve but some are so ******* up that they are reduced back into the elemental to then be reassembled...and He believes that they thought that by merging into this tree that the journey would be swifter and less agonizing...but the tree has survived for over one hundred years and you can see the faces of those souls tormented as they are ripped into elemental substance ...dissolved or reduced might be a better term... oh, so slowly.
At least that was his take on it...and I can't find any reason to doubt him ...he does know a lot about "Dark Stuff" ... evil lil' minion that he is...

MyPad5027_zpsc60cb52f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

piercethevale

I really had to hunt through some files to find these. As I'm currently into my 4th computer since late 2006, two being stolen, one that was infected so badly it had to be scrapped what i do have from those first three are parts of files and fragmented retrievals and such.
This is a photo of a Winters' morning fog over Lake Natoma at sunrise
KodakpreOct2012551_zps66764c10.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

piercethevale

My dad joined up with a Mountain Man renactment group just so he could get some live models for subjects. This is in pentel by Tony Mastry copyright 1981

I wish the focus had come out a little bit better, I'm going to have to make a note of it to get another photo sometime.

Unni

Oh wow ! All these pictures are impressive ! Very interesting captures, they make you simply gaze at them.

piercethevale

Here's a photo of my dad, the artist, Tony, on the left in the photo. {He's the one with the mustache} The guy on the right was someone that he had hired to help him to re-finish Mr. Dan Blocker's {"Hoss" from the TV show Bonanza} kitchen cabinets in a near forgotten technique known as cobalting. My father was the painting foreman for the Beverly Hills Hotel for many years and also the Beverly Wilshire Hotel for many years as the owner, Hernando Courtright, sold the one and bought the other and took my father and a few others along with him. Pop had quite the reputation and would often get 'side work' in and around Beverly Hills in some of the finest homes in the Los Angeles area. I did a painting apprenticeship working at the Bev. Wilshire Hotel for a few years and got in on a few of those side jobs. Pop and Mr. Blocker hit it off pretty well, so much so that my dad painted a portrait of Dan Blocker and made it look like an Old West "'Wanted' poster". Mr. Blocker was very generous in paying my father for the work as dad was the only person in L.A. that had an idea how cobalting was done. Mr. Blocker had seen cabinets done with the technique while in Europe and wanted that for his own home. He searched and asked all over Southern Calif. for someone that knew how to do it. No one did but more than one reply was , "No I don't but talk to Tony, if he doesn't know how, I'll bet he can figure it out." ...and pop figured it out. So, He gave the portrait to Mr. Blocker as a 'thank you' gift for His generosity, kindness and mostly just because "Hoss" was one heck of a nice guy
Dan Blocker was a real "Class Act" on the screen and in real life.
This photo was taken in either 1967 or 1968, I can't recall exactly. My dad was either 47 or 48 years old at the time. He lived to be just a day and half shy of his 77th birthday and died exactly at high noon on the Summer Solstice in 1997. Dan Blocker died in 1972, he was only 43 years old at the time.
May they all rest in peace.

Last edited: