Sprite, Fairie or Deva photos!

piercethevale

July 24, 2007 @ 8:36:00 pm
My_Pad_12_037.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

July 24, 2007 @ 8:35:12 pm that is all I've got that's worth sharing.

Over the years since these were taken, I've oft entertained the notion, some might say the fantasy, that the sky being so "lit up", as it was, but not in any way I had ever experienced before or since, that these 'Sprites" may have had a hand in achieving that.
Putting on a spectacular light show while my friend, and room mate at the time, Suryakant, and I, were sitting at the kitchen window and playing our instruments and observing out side what looked to be just another clear warm July evening and then so suddenly, and with such intense luminosity, the entire sky to the East of us [...as that is the direction the kitchen window faces That same window that one flew in and out of on two separate evenings in May right after I had moved in] ...lit up to where it almost appeared to be ablaze. ...in the attempt to draw me out side and take photos to provide the message of the event chart... which was obviously done deliberately by design for that purpose and demonstrating that these entities are cognizant, perceptive, and highly intelligent.

That's a big score for the validity of the Sabian Symbols, and also the M.C's importance for an event chart seems to be emphasized here.
:unsure:
My_Pad_12_046.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

I just started into painting in the past year... skies are my favorite thing to paint... (as well as maybe trees and birds..)

Simple stuff.. not too impressive but who cares its soothing for the soul.

i would like to get to the point where i could paint the sabian symbols.. i find them to be so inspiring.

great with colors but not so great with brush strokes yet... just takes some practice.

my favorite dream had a brightly, awe-inspiring orange sky...

and another favorite dream had a wonderful forrest full of trees with blue leaves.

i remember the colors being so vibrant... blue trees, and the sky was pure white behind them... ha... what a sight

another dream about a lady with a blue eye in the center of the back of her head... the way that blue eye stared at into my core.

i recently painted an indigo shadow lady in violet flames. (I guess you could say your mention of it inspired me...)

In a way, its a spirit of its own. :)

I know that Edgar Cayce said in a few readings how important it is for a person to engage in making music and expressing themselves through artistic means and not to neglect that as to make it sound as if you owe to your own well being and as we are merely custodians or caretakers of these physical forms we are alleged to be obligated for their care and condition.

He went so far as to once say something as like; 'Even if all you can do is sing and sing rather poorly , sing, it doesn't matter that it may sound as so to you or others the soul needs that ...very much so.

The same goes for artistic works if you feel like slinging paint at a canvas ala Jackson Pollock style ...DO IT....!

piercethevale

Late Edit, 4/22/2020 Oddly, photobucket is still hosting this photo even though it was posted the same day as the ones above that they no longer do support...huh?

here's a watercolour I did in Feb/March 1977 when I was 23.
KodakpreOct20121637_zps0bdc7244.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

piercethevale

The gouache framed behind it hanging on the wall of a Native American of the Navajo tribe is one of my fathers paintings that I own.
While I stayed with my folks for about 12 weeks that winter until mid April before returning to the mountain town of Truckee for another 8 or 9 months of construction work and then coming back the following winter to hang out with my folks for about another 10 to 12 weeks and painting some more watercolours it got my father interested in trying his hand at watercolours.He had always painted in oil up until then He liked the crispness and and the effect that was produced by leaving areas unpainted that were intended to be white in colour.

As he did add white piment to his paints and used a liquid other than water for the vehicle which substitute was also a binder, the series of Native American portraits he did have to be called gouache and not watercolours a sis the rule among all fine artists.

He could paint anything or draw anything , most often on the first attempt , it was so rare to see him erase anything. He could sketch in ball point pen and that's a near impossibility for about 80%, I would suurmise, of those that consider themselves to be fine artists

Phoenix Venus

here's a watercolour I did in Feb/March 1977 when I was 23.
KodakpreOct20121637_zps0bdc7244.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My gosh.... you are very talented. Nice lighting and technique....

I bet you could make a pretty penny if you did some paintings and sold em....

holy cow..... @.@

regarding the pics... love the coloring of the 8.41.52... (its prob my fav, aside from maybe the pink skywith the sprites...)

As well as 8.41.22... nice colors.

I think you've got somethin w that chart symbolism. i wonder if any parts with neptune are prominent...

cheers. :smile:

Ambersole11

Yeah, very talented- both of you. I can draw when I really try to and can be pretty creative but I've never honed my skill and I don't have that great of natural talent. My brother and my mom have pretty awesome natural drawing talent though.

piercethevale

Here's an oil painting my father did on comission for a wealthy California rancher that want an exact reproduction of a famous Charles Russell painting done in oil. Except the rancher wanted himself, riding his horse, in the painting in the exact same position and pose as the man on the horse in the foreground and he wanted it to be 8 feet wide and 4 feet tall and that's how large an oil painting this is.

I thinks it's actually a lot better that the Charles Russell that the fellow admired and as I understand the rancher was quite pleased with it.

I'm not sure of the date it was painted. I know it was in the 1980s and I'm pretty sure that the rancher that commissioned it owns the copyrights but I labeled this photo as copyrighted by my father which is legal enough so that I haven't violated any rights belonging to the rancher.
KodakpreOct20121120_zps9efc2d75.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

piercethevale

Here's the event chart I cast this evening for the time of the phototaken with the solo 'Sprite' on July 24th, 2007 at 8:36:18 pm
Notice that Saturn is conj the Part of Love & Appreciation derived from the natal chart I have for Yeshu'a, and is also conj by less than a one degree orb to my M.C. and Part of Fortune, Uranus is conj. the Part of Fortune for the Yeshu'a chart and my Part of Inheritance and Legacy... and Phoenix Venus, did you notice the horizon degrees...pretty close to that ...you know... and there's more, but I'll stop before the accusations of being ego driven start to fly here...
I'm just a humble servant to God...yet, I do admit that I am proud to serve.

astro_2gw_355_lone_sprite582114146_zpsbf348bfd.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

piercethevale

Man, I was just checking out some of the other degrees in play on the chart for the event and the symbology is rampant all over it... I mean really....wow
I hadn't noticed before...well, I only just produced the chart some hours ago... that the North Node is conj. my hermetic Lot of Courage and i just finished ...after working on it for two-three days ... writing and posting on ms toxics thread about the Hermetic lot of Courage...
...Man...synchronicity is flowing tonight...:joyful::cool:

piercethevale

As my first computer was stolen in 2009, I lost a lot of photos and I went into my email acct. today and found some that i had lost with that computer in emails I sent to some folks ...here's another shot of the second eve.
MyPad12046_zpsa6425a14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

piercethevale

Here's another photo of the same oak tree {such a favorite subject of mine as I can look right at it at the same angle from my kitchen window as I sit at the table and have my coffee in the morning or toddy in the evening} It's from March 23, 2011, the 2nd day of spring, so the leaves are a very brilliant yellow-green that only happens to stay that way for about 48 hours each spring. it was taken with a camera that my mother gave me as a gift the year before on my birthday and she had passed away on Jan. 7th, unexpectedly...
It's a Kodak Easy-Share 14.1 megapixel... and a great little camera...Thanks, Mom!

piercethevale

Here's a shot taken later that same day a few feet from the point the last photo was taken and it's looking across Lame Natoma, American River towards Folsom and I'm standing on the Pioneer Trail at the gap where it climbs the Orangevale Palisades and below is Negro Bar State Park, Calif. [where the African Americans were "allowed" to pan for gold...down stream from everyone else, except the Chinese Americans who were allowed to pan downstream from them.]
100_1897_zpsd34a6e0c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

piercethevale

another photo of my fav. Oak Tree.
It's a shame I didn't get the right setting on the camera, I wish I had known when I took them that the tree wasn't in focus. These computerized cameras with their complex menus, which aren't easy to figure out at first and even finding how to access the menu can be frustrating... but they can even take some time down the line to try to be half way adept with them, as one has to really get into the study and learn all the ways and means of adjusting the settings...and it's been over 40 years since I took photography classes in the early '70's and back then I was just a poor student, struggling to make ends meet and I only had my moms Argus C-3 35 mm from the 1940's to use... which are great cameras, they have all the basic settings a good 35 mm camera used to have and yet are simple enough to understand all about them in a relatively short time. .... I don't care what anyone says and what their opinion might be about the Argus C-3 Camera being obsolete... I mean if it gets you to where you want to go...what does it matter how old it is? Youthful adeptness is in the hand of the beholder.. or the minds' eye. My dad drove a 1929 model A Ford Roadster Pickup truck until 1958 and it would do over 70 mph on the freeway... I'm driving a '79 GMC that I've been reconditioning...don't want no computerized parts if I'm fleeing the city and heading for the remote hideaway, if and when society all comes crashing down. You break down in the desert or the mountains in some remote spot with a vehicle with computerized parts ...you're basically ******. ...but, a truck like my Jimmy, you can always do something to get it running again ...short of throwing a rod or snapping the crankshaft , but even those worst case breakdowns can eventually be repaired ...but a computer isn't something you can forge or make out of makeshift parts...

I'll never graduate and leave from my school cause it's "Old School"...
O.S.U. ... Prof. MacGyver ... Dept. of Industrial Artfullness

Last edited:

piercethevale

The following are a series of photos I took on Jan 27, 2011 and my roomate, Rick, was taking photos also. They are from on top of the Palisades about 30 to 40 yards from my apt. ...it's a great view.
100_0479_zps8d7c0aa2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]