Sprite, Fairie or Deva photos!

piercethevale

Greetings. In May of 2007 I moved into an apartment here, in Northern California, on the palisades overlooking the American River
The first month I had an experience, in my living room, with small entities of Light about the size of large hummingbirds on two out of three nights. On both evenings i was sleeping on an air mattress, as I hadn't yet acquired much furniture, and I awoke suddenly at around 9 p.m. both evenings. The first night, when I awoke I saw something about the size of a hummingbird flying over the lamp that was on the floor at the far end of the room. It was maintaining stationary flight in the shaft of light that emanated from the top of the shade over the lamp and when I blinked it was gone. I thought it to have been a very large sized moth, at the time, and to be ashamedly honest, moths creep me out. I don't know why exactly, as they are harmless, yet they do none the less and I especially hate it when they fly into my face. I continued to lie there, propped o one elbow looking for it to reappear somewhere in the room but after about 10 minutes I grew sleepy and dozed off. Then i felt those soft wings beating against my forehead and I arose with a start, and saw it hovering, to the other side of me. in front of the kitchen window. It hovered there for just a second, or two, then it flew through the window...right through the glass without braking it or making a hole of any kind. I mentioned the experience to a couple of women that work in a "new age" kind of gift store in nearby Folsom the next day. They are, what some will call as, Wiccan witches. They both were of the opinion that I would get another visit soon.
The following eve, I was again sleeping on that air mattress when I awoke with a start as I sensed something was in the room with me but didn't see anything. Yet I was still "creeped out" by the experience two days before and I laid there on that mattress, propped on one elbow for what seemed as like over a half an hour. I grew sleepy and finally relaxed and flew off to sleep in a wink. I was very much asleep when I felt something as like a high frequency vibrator pinpointed on the space between my eyebrows, The kind of vibration one of those hand held electric massage devices will put out. It lasted maybe all of two or three seconds and when it stopped I opened my eyes. In retrospect I don't know if I could have opened them sooner all I remember is that I didn't until the vibration stooped. When I did open my eyes I saw it out of the corner of my eye, in front of the kitchen window, there it was again, and it hovered for a second or two and then flew through the glass. These were most unusual encounters, very unusual, beautiful. and interesting encounters.

This apartment that I had found that May was just as what my clairvoyant friend, and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, had described as would be offered to me some many months before. As she had told me, "a man will offering you a new place to live, overlooking some water, where you will write your wonderful book." It is exactly as she described it. the living room and kitchen windows face East, towards the American River below. Just ten feet, or so, from those windows is the border of the property of this apartment complex and beyond that border it is a State Park with nothing but the oak trees, the cottonwoods, and Lake Natoma below the bluff it is situated on. directly across my kitchen widow, about 90 to 100 feet from it, is where the traill that follows the bluff downstream to the South, cuts down the bluff to the State Park, the equestrian assemblage are, the picnic grounds and the American River below. It is a very old trail that is known as being a part of the "Pioneer Trail" that immigrants had tread to enter the San Joaquin Valley after they had crossed the Sierra Mountains that began on the other side of the river. The historic town founded during the Gold Rush days' of '49, Folsom, also is just on the other side of the river and where this apartment building now stands is where the temporary city that was known as "N*****s Bar", politically corrected to "Negro Bar" back in the early 1970's, once stood in the Gold Rush days. It was the furthest downstream, mining encampment, back in those days and thus is where the "Black" Americans were allowed to pan for gold, but no further upstream... "pecking orders" being what they once were.

After a month of living here alone in a two bedroom, two bath, apartment I offered to share the place with my friend, and former neighbor of some years at the historic old Folsom Hotel, Suryakant, whom I also met there. He was just three months from retirement and planned on moving to Oregon immediately there after and as it was He that contributed so much to my breakthrough in understanding genuine astrological science, and had loaned me his copy of Trevor Ravencroft's book, "The Cup of Destiny" upon my moving in here from which I learned that I am, allegedly, ...and that Clarisse had sent me a postcard that was forwarded to me from the hotel, arriving here a few days after I moved in,giving me the "confirmation" that I indeed am the subject of that book... I thought it to be more than just appropriate that Suryakant should live here while I wrote the book, and I did finish the initial draft by the time He moved on at the end of that September. It took another two and a half months to edit it and make changes.

Suryakant moved in the beginning of that July when, later that month, I was taking photos outside my residence of the spectacular Sunsets we were having on two successive eves.
In April I had been given an older 2.1 megapixel Olympus digital camera to entice me back into a hobby I had abandoned in the 70's. I had yet to try out the camera though
I had a very small, round glass, table by the kitchen window and a couple of chairs that went with it that I bought at the drug store nearby, in May. It was a basic "patio" set.. It was inexpensive and I figured that it would do fine until I found something more suitable for inside the apartment and Suryakant and I would sit by the window, watching the river flow below us while we had a beer or two and He played his guitar each evening. Then, in the middle of that July, as the Sun set to the West, the entire sky to the East lit up like nothing I had ever seen before or have since. It was spectacular with color and I rushed to grab my camera and get outside to take photos before it disappeared.
Fascinated with the realization I could take as many photos as the memory card would hold, and then even more, in a sense, if I chose to delete any. [quite unlike the limitations that a 'Film' camera imposes] I shot away as fast as I could.
IN fact, there were tow evenings of such a sky, one after the other and each evening I took over a hundred shots and on each eve one of these "special" photos photos would appear upon uploading the results into my computer.
My friend, Suryakant, was one time, for a number of years, a professional photographer and he watched me take these photos as He continued to sit by the kitchen window, and He was also sitting by the computer when the results came in. He was just as amazed as I was and having heard my tale of the encounters, I mentioned above, and though having been somewhat skeptical was now convinced...[Although we are both old, long time, yogis and had shared many a story about experiences of a mystical nature over the. nearly, four years we had known one another by then].

Anyways, here's the photos. [they are mysteriously disappearing and then re-appearing in this post. If they are not visible images on this post when you read it, do let me know of it, please?] There are seven of these "entities" in the photo taken on the first evening. They are flying in front of and above, the tree in the photo. That tree is directly in front of my kitchen window, to the left side of the gap within which the old Pioneer Trail cuts down the palisade to the Park below.., the second photo is more spectacular and I took the shot askew as I was trying to capture the entire cloud formation in the shot to possibly use in a future painting [I majored in Fine Arts in college]...as I still paint occasionally....enjoy....All Glory To God...Dave Mastry aka Devananda.

From the first evening. Seven of them in flight.
My-Pad-11-053.jpg

.From the second evening. A lone sprite, or rather a Faerie, in flight. The camera was held askew in order to capture the entire cloud formation at the time. See my post ahead about the chart I cast for the time stamp of when it was uploaded into my computer that evening. Hail King Oberon. All Glory to God. May God save the King....!!!
My-Pad-12-049.jpg

{I've just rewritten the entire account in this post. I hadn't spent much time writing it originally as this thread was by intent merely a convenience in order to post these photos so as to share with someone that had already heard the story behind them. It was before facebook was known to me. I figured it was time to give this thread a bit of respect and attention it does deserve. Since I posted it I've learned a few things about these "Entities of Light",. Some declare they are of a lower order of the angelic and they may well be. I've learned somethings about them from the Arthurian legends that are quite true. One of those legends is that on rare occasion one is known to bond with a human and i refer those that are interested to my accounting of the second evening in my apt. when I first encountered the one that flew through the kitchen window of my apt. I've also posted somewhere in this forum about how I wrote an entire paragraph to some post in another forgotten thread about a technique of astrological interpretation that upon my review of it before hitting the send button I realized that it was something I had no prior knowledge of, but I wrote it and knew what I was writing when I wrote it. that my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse found to be quite amusing. I had prayed to God some years before I wrote my book that if I were to write such a book , being that it was divinely ordained that I do so, that God may grant me some assistance in doing so... being that English and especially grammar was always my worst subject in school. Be careful what you pray for. Somewhere buried in the forum is that post and I think it was in 2010 that it was posted... about an ancient, long forgotten technique of astrological interpretation. I've learned that it came from my own akashic memories from a lifetime long ago as an astrologer in ancient Egypt. Possibly as an Essene, or possibly as a priest of the Aton. Sigmund Freud believed the two to be one and the same. Read His book, Moses and Monotheism. It is revelatory. I wish I could remember where that post is or that one day I might find myself writing in such a manner again. I do so hope to get to visit Glastonbury some day. I've been wanting to such a trip for many years now. It is said to have been the site of Avalon in Arthur's day. It is said to be the home of the Faerie King, Hail King Oberon. Hail King Arthur, defender of the true faith and the British Isles.}

Last edited:

piercethevale

So, I figured since I posted the above that I had learned how to do image hosting that I'd give it a try and let these photos be seen by others besides just members of the forum.

This is the lone Sprite taken the second evening
My-Pad-12-049.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

and here's the photo from the first evening and with the part that was cropped out in the first post above.
My-Pad-11-053.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

Skies are always fascinating....

Yes! ...and because you are a true artist you can understand why I took that one photo deliberately askew in an, successful, attempt to capture the entire cloud formation for possible use or reference for a painting that I might do in the future...though that was 7 years ago and that was about 6 years from the last time I did a painting.:sad:

...John Lennon was never more right than when he sang the words: "Life has a funny way of happening despite our plans", or in words to that effect in similar verse.:pouty:

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

I just started into painting in the past year... skies are my favorite thing to paint... (as well as maybe trees and birds..)

Simple stuff.. not too impressive but who cares its soothing for the soul.

i would like to get to the point where i could paint the sabian symbols.. i find them to be so inspiring.

great with colors but not so great with brush strokes yet... just takes some practice.

my favorite dream had a brightly, awe-inspiring orange sky...

and another favorite dream had a wonderful forrest full of trees with blue leaves.

i remember the colors being so vibrant... blue trees, and the sky was pure white behind them... ha... what a sight

another dream about a lady with a blue eye in the center of the back of her head... the way that blue eye stared at into my core.

i recently painted an indigo shadow lady in violet flames. (I guess you could say your mention of it inspired me...)

In a way, its a spirit of its own. :)

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Hope you don't mind me posting this here but i thought id share...

Here is my 3rd attempt at watercolors, probably 8 or 9 overall painting... its hanging on the wall next to the indigo lady... i plan to one day fill the whole wall...

0513142313b_zpseugdeulj.jpg

And the indigo lady... you can't make out the colors too well with the camera but you get the point....

0513142317_zpsxbp1wjsx.jpg

Here is my very first painting :wink:

0513142315b_zpscvd3okyn.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

Wow, this just blew me away.
I had been asked a few years back at what time these photos were taken and at that time I didn't know that the exact time is listed in the "properties of the photos, So I guesed at it and said 8:42. A chart was cast...nothing to report.
As I was going and am about to, upload and put on posts as visible images another 6 or 7 photos taken the first evening and I checked the properties for the photo with seven in flight and that time was 8:42:10 on July 23, 2007
The photo askew with the lone sprite for some reason is listed as having been modified on Sept. 18, 2007 but ads it was one of a series that i took of the oak tree in the foreground ...or middle ground.... it is photo 049.
Photo 046 was taken at 8:36:12, Photo 048 @ 8:36:14 so I'm figuring at 8:36:16 for the photo 049 [and I know I can get an unmodified one from one of the other files i have stuff buried in.]
So I cast a chart and the M.C. for the event is 27* Scorpio 36' 20 and do you what the Sabian Symbol is?

From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"

SCORPIO 28°: THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHING HIS DOMAIN.

KEYNOTE: The capacity in man to recognize and to pay homage to an integrating Principle at the core of all existence.

This rather peculiar picture tells us perhaps a good deal about the limitations of the mind of the clairvoyant who saw it, though it can be related to the symbolism of the various creatures of a spirit world mentioned in some alchemical and Rosicrucian books. What seems to be implied is that beyond both outer nature and the realm of the proud ego, a spiritual world exists to which the intuitive consciousness of man can pay allegiance. In that world, all manifested entities are seen as multiple aspects of a central Power and Consciousness. It is such a central principle of unity that human societies have sought to revere symbolically in human, all-too-human kings. In an individual sense, this principle is the Self.

This is the third stage in the forty-eighth five-fold pattern of symbols. It adds a new dimension to the two preceding ones. At this stage the presence of a spiritual unifying factor begins to be sensed by the individual perhaps weary of the outer shows of his culture. An INNER ALLEGIANCE begins to polarize the consciousness. "

And an Asc. [Late note: 4/27/2020. That is an error, i meant to write M.C. and not Asc. Also years later I learned that the time given in the properties of the photo is not when it was taken but when it was uploaded into my computer., which was immediately after I went back inside my apt. and did so. Which is all the more mind blowing as that infers that the entity of Light somehow knew well into the future when I would do so. All I can say is that they are entities of Light and being as such they can likely travel as fast as light, maybe even beyond and what that implies is time travel. Most intelligent and fascinating entities they are.] with a degree that close to dead center of the degree indicates at a rate of 4 min per degree on the Asc. Average , i.e. 1444 minutes in a day divided by 360 = 4
The photo could have been taken well over a minute later than the previous one in the cycle, but I know it wasn't more than 10 or 15 seconds, I'm just saying, as a most extreme case scenario, but even if it was a minute later the M.C. would have still been in the same degree ...as I do remember having to make two or thee attempts to get the right zoom and level of askew angle to get the shot I wanted.... and the photos that followed were taken before that M.C. changed to the following degree.

...it really made my day to find this surprise and having been through a period of some years where at times 'signs' that were immediately recognized as being such , or of high suspicion that gave cause for focused attentiveness and resultant confirmation as to being a 'sign" and sometimes in symbolic form subsequent confirmation, I have no doubt that the time the Sprite appeared in one particular photo that eve was no accident and I've said all along that as the shutter speed both evenings was 1/30th of a second, these entities, that are entities of Light and energy and being as such it would stand to reason that they can move at or dang near the speed of pure light itself...

and what I'm getting at, is that they were posing...knew right when and where and are cognizant and sentient entities that I have to believe are of an Angelic order of some greater or even lower level than the main body of the Angelic legions,

...and I would tend to think...and size doesn't matter pertaining to the subject here. I'm rather certain if they wish to appear 6 or 60 feet tall that they likely can do so.
I'm suddenly quite jazzed and enthusiastic to visit England and Glastonbury by next year sometime at the latest.

...as so back to what I began to do a little over two hours ago [as I called my friends Clarisse and Suryakant to tell them of this, ...Clarisse got a huge kick out of it, Suryakant is so serious at times and though he is only 11 years older than me, He likes to play the role of a Father figure] and post those other photos of those two evenings that I think are the best of the lot...as it was the way the sky suddenly "lit up" and the atmosphere had a crystal like clarity and with an eerie hush to all the nature around us that I have not experienced since nor have but 4 or 5 times in all my years altogether.

Feel free to copy or whatever as they have mostly all been posted on the internet at some time since they were taken and as such they are in the public domain. [but I would appreciate being accredited if used for any public display or publication. thanks, ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

A shot from the first evening, July 23, 2007 @ 8:41:48 pm

Edit 4/21/2020 This post, and The following posts, did have photos attached to them but they have disappeared since I would not submit to photobucket's demand that I pay for a subscription, is what they did right after they were acquired by whomever it is that bought the website. I am presently using photoimage.org for my image hosting as it is free, or I should probably say that it is free, presently. I haven't bothered to replace those below...as it really isn't that pertinent to this thread and I have better things to do with my time, and don't want to unnecessarily burden the fine folks at photoimage.org with them.

Thank you for understanding. ptv
My_Pad_11_033.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

First evening @ 8:41:18 pm July 23, 2007

The photo is darker and appears to be taken later than the photo with the same composition but this is due to my changing the aperture and not because of a sudden 'darkening' of the skies and then a sudden re-illumination.

My_Pad_11_011.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

second evening July 24, 2007 @ 8:46:00 pm
Late Edit: March 11, 2018. I was in error as to what I wrote above. This photo was taken the first evening. i.e July 23, 2007... the time is correct however.
My_Pad_11_056.jpg

Last edited: