Birth chart of Jesus?

piercethevale

Sir, first, we have to agree that all prophets have to start as disciples, then move on to being prophets to deliver their destined massage, second, in your post " The true path of discipleship", you pointed out certain degrees,
when I looked for these degrees in " The birth chart of Jesus " I did not find them, so which post is more accurate? I am not trying to belittle your efforts nor criticize your work, but I am simply trying to understand.
Thank you.

I was referring to what Rudhyar mentioned in his book on the Sabians...Rudhyar did not go further with any explanation. I pointed out where-in some of the symbolism could be applied to known events in the life of Jesus/Yeshua via a technique [which I have rectified] that is promoted by the School of Esoteric Astrology that is assoc. with Theosophy which is rather new to me.
I'll be studying it for while.
Nothing has changed as to my belief that I've produced the correct birth chart...it just adds to the interpretation.
Thanks.

piercethevale

Sir, first, we have to agree that all prophets have to start as disciples, then move on to being prophets to deliver their destined massage, second, in your post " The true path of discipleship", you pointed out certain degrees,
when I looked for these degrees in " The birth chart of Jesus " I did not find them, so which post is more accurate? I am not trying to belittle your efforts nor criticize your work, but I am simply trying to understand.
Thank you.
Just so as to be clear as to where I stand on this issue.
I never said that Jesus/Yeshua was a 'Prophet'. The Bible told the Hebrews there would be no further 'Prophets'...thus by their most Holy written authority Jesus/Yeshua wasn't a 'Prophet' to the Hebrews or to Judaism...now, what He was/is to all others is another
matter.

...and btw, I believe we are all disciples until we have paid off all karmic debt and have freed ourselves from the bondage of re-incarnation. Even the holiest of men/women are still yet a disciple of Gods' Light and Word until then.

Last edited:

Madammaha

Sir, I did not mean to attack your work or discuss beliefs, I just needed one of the two posts as a reference, but now as you did not clarify matters to me without sliding to side issues, I can not use either, unless you specify. Thanks.

piercethevale

Sir, I did not mean to attack your work or discuss beliefs, I just needed one of the two posts as a reference, but now as you did not clarify matters to me without sliding to side issues, I can not use either, unless you specify. Thanks.

You used the term 'Prophet'...and I had to clarify my position on that. No attack was perceived or taken.
As to the Esoteric school of Astrological technique and interpretation...
like I said, I need time to study it myself.
I am dealing with the recent death of my mother right now and am a bit overwhelmed with all the details....you'll just have to do the best you can with what I've already written.
In the meantime, you can't go wrong studying this birth chart....that should keep anyone busy a long, long time.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I was talking with a Suryakant the other night on the phone [He lives in Oregon nowadays.] We came to the conclusion that the timing of the birth had to be guaranteed as to such exactness so as to produce the most specific natal Astrology at the given moment.
Thus the reason God saw to the impregnation of Mary as the conception had to be at a precise moment.
Think about it.:wink::cool:

divine g

Banned
Well, just wanted to throw this out there. I got some "inside" info, or revelations about Jesus' birth day and time, and this is the chart that showed up.

All the Sabian symbols make sense for all the degrees, and they all deal with Christmas/Capricornian themes, as well as Easter, Church and royal symbolism.

The huge cross in the middle helps too. You can see it a mile a way, maybe that's what the wise men saw?

Just my 2 cents, not trying to argue here, just wanted others to take a look guess.jpg

piercethevale

Well, just wanted to throw this out there. I got some "inside" info, or revelations about Jesus' birth day and time, and this is the chart that showed up.

All the Sabian symbols make sense for all the degrees, and they all deal with Christmas/Capricornian themes, as well as Easter, Church and royal symbolism.

The huge cross in the middle helps too. You can see it a mile a way, maybe that's what the wise men saw?

Just my 2 cents, not trying to argue here, just wanted others to take a look View attachment 18039
No date on the chart...with out which this could be anything...No analysis of Parts...the chart axis, House cusps...you've got to do a lot more research than this...and especially include the data for location and time.
Waste of time.

divine g

Banned
If I really knew the exact birthdate and time of the Biblical Jesus, do you really think I would give it you? Lol!!! Not a chance. I don't waste time arguing with people.

Whoever wants to do research on this chart, feel free. But it is based in Bethlehem, Israel at a certain date which I won't divulge, because I feel only those who seek will be worthy of finding it. To the intelligent, it should be pretty easy to find, for the unintelligent, well, tough luck.

Im not going to spoon feed you Piercethevale, do your research, and watch your tone with me.

Divine

Last edited:

piercethevale

If I really knew the exact birthdate and time of the Biblical Jesus, do you really think I would give it you? Lol!!! Not a chance. I don't waste time arguing with people.

Whoever wants to do research on this chart, feel free. But it is based in Bethlehem, Israel at a certain date which I won't divulge, because I feel only those who seek will be worthy of finding it. To the intelligent, it should be pretty easy to find, for the unintelligent, well, tough luck.

Im not going to spoon feed you Piercethevale, do your research, and watch your tone with me.

Divine

I've done my research and I've shared all info...if you don't like my tone then start your own thread. Let me spell it out for you, A___w-a-s-t-e___o-f___t-i-m-e
ps...your attempt at covering up Pluto in Scorpio is pathetic...and at best... hilarious!

Last edited:

divine g

Banned
And honestly, the Jesus of the Bible doesn't describe an Aries. An Aries would have told his disciples to pick up swords and start a bloody revolution, which is what the Jews wanted in their Messiah. But no, he was mostly a messenger, with an incredibly sharp tongue(Gemini). Also Virgo, Moon in 6th, showing ability to heal, with a touch, Chiron=hand.

Also, Jesus with a 7th house Sun? Sounds like he would have just married Mary Magdalene and lived happily ever after too, especially with Libra Rising. 50% of astrology is right-brained, intuitional and psychic. The chart has to look right and feel right psychically as well as logically. You cant expect an astrologer to look at an average looking chart, and expect them to believe people would be killing each other over this guy for the next 2,000 years? All the hoopla over a Libra rising?

1. Leo Rising 4Leo=An ambassador leaving the presence of *a prince* who is smiling significantly to his chancellor.(Jesus, Peace ambassador sent to Earth from Heaven, where astrally he is prince of Peace, God the Father is the chancellor)

2. Jupiter Libra1= A a beautiful butterfly meeting *sacrificial death* through an impaling dart of wisdom. A lion with his paw upon a heart, above a square. (Clear picture of his crucifixion for his beliefs,ruled by Jupiter. Butterfly's metamorphosis from caterpillar represents man's metamorphosis into immortality. Jesus allegedly ascended into heaven. The Lion Is Leo"KING OF JEWS". Chart forms a square, with Leo on top,Ascendant.)

3. MOON Capricorn 2 Three *stained glass windows in an old cathedral* are seen, and the center one has been damaged by bombardment. (RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION) of Christ, then early Christians). "A revolving disc of light, red centre surrounded by a black rim. The colours are pure and distinct." (Paints picture of flying discs, which are documentd throught history. Wise men guided to baby Jesus' exact location by UFO? See prophet Ezekiel's vision of wheels within wheels)

4. Uranus on Aries 3- profile of a man that suggests the outline of his country. *A prince* saving a *child* from a burning castle. (One man representative of many people,walking in his image. Prince of peace, Yashua means "to save" in Hebrew, Jesus as savior.
Aries 4 Two lovers are strolling through a secluded walk. A mailed hand holding a dagger with a bent point.(Uranian, non-traditional relationship with Mary Magdalene, one of his 1st disciples? Dagger shows threats for his revolutionary ideology)

5. Sun Gemini 4 A series of rooms in a hospitable house, opening one into the other, are decorated gaily with *holly and mistletoe*. (Christmas symbolism.. "In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you". John 14:2 ).
A human face, the expression calm and serene, a silvery triangle pointing upwards below, a dark square above. (Face reflects peaceful nature. Square symbolism shown in chart, repeated by trine to Libra 1 symbol.

6. SATURN Gemini 19 In the somber archives of a sedate museum *a large archaic volume* is somewhat conspicuously displayed. (Of all ancient books, "The Good book", The Bible stands out conspicuously.) A mountaineer, climbing in the darkness in a violent storm.. saved from falling down a precipice by a flash of lightning.(Sermon on the mount,climbing to dangerous heights with his teachings. Repeated Saturn, mountain symbolism, also represents rocky standing with Jewish authorities. Jehovah, represented by Saturn, a stormy wrathful God, guiding Jesus with lightning from heavens. Some say Jesus, Greek translation of name, incorporates "Zeus", the Greek God of Mount Olympus, thrower of Lightning bolts.)

7. MERCURY Gemini 26 The *winter" frost has stolen through the woods, and given to the *trees* and underbrush a witching cosmic lacery.(Christmas trees, Winter, Cold Capricorn imagery again)

8. Cancer 8 An imaginary land of *rabbits* is revealed, with its *citizens faultlessly dressed*, and on dignified parade.(RABBIT IS EASTER SYMBOLISM, DRESS UP IN BEST ON EASTER "SUN" DAY) A newspaper editor at his desk-a mass of proofs before him-parleying with a man who averts his face. (A man with a message, refining it with help from the God of Israel, who is known to hide his face from them. They say Jesus is the image of the Invisble God.)

9.POF 2PISCES Almost as if possessed with man's intelligence a tiny squirrel remains watchful on a limb, *hidden* from the hunters. (Jesus constantly slipping away from authorities, a slippery fish hard to catch. Symbol of Jesus is the fish(Pisces). Part of fortune was feeding of the fish.
An old man sitting beneath a leafless *tree* with *bread* in his hand and a bag of money by his side. (Old man Saturn imagery again. Leave Christmas presents under the tree. In cold barren land, man comes bearing gifts like St. Nick, but somehow a target because he has what the unfortunate dont. His part of fortune in cold world, where naughty kids dont get presents. Jesus also bread of life,breaking bread with disciples, feeding 5,009. Pof Squaring Uranus on 3Aries with symbolism of child, again Christmas symbolism with Jesus who's for the children.

10. Do I really need to continue? All this Christmas and Easter symbolism, fish, bread, Sun, etc. THIS IS THE CHART OF A MESSENGER OF GOD.

Last edited:

piercethevale

And honestly, the Jesus of the Bible doesn't describe an Aries. An Aries would have told his disciples to pick up swords and start a bloody revolution, which is what the Jews wanted in their Messiah. But no, he was mostly a messenger, with an incredibly sharp tongue(Gemini). Also Virgo, Moon in 6th, showing ability to heal, with a touch, Chiron=hand.

Also, Jesus with a 7th house Sun? Sounds like he would have just married Mary Magdalene and lived happily ever after too, especially with Libra Rising. 50% of astrology is right-brained, intuitional and psychic. The chart has to look right and feel right psychically as well as logically. You cant expect an astrologer to look at an average looking chart, and expect them to believe people would be killing each other for the next 2,000 years? All the hoopla over a Libra rising?

1. Leo Rising 4Leo=An ambassador leaving the presence of *a prince* who is smiling significantly to his chancellor.(Jesus, Peace ambassador sent to Earth from Heaven, where astrally he is prince of Peace, God the Father is the chancellor)

2. Jupiter Libra1= A a beautiful butterfly meeting *sacrificial death* through an impaling dart of wisdom. A lion with his paw upon a heart, above a square. (Clear picture of his crucifixion for his beliefs,ruled by Jupiter. Butterfly's metamorphosis from caterpillar represents man's metamorphosis into immortality. Jesus allegedly ascended into heaven. The Lion Is Leo"KING OF JEWS". Chart forms a square, with Leo on top,Ascendant.)

3. MOON Capricorn 2 Three *stained glass windows in an old cathedral* are seen, and the center one has been damaged by bombardment. (RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION) of Christ, then early Christians). "A revolving disc of light, red centre surrounded by a black rim. The colours are pure and distinct." (Paints picture of flying discs, which are documentd throught history. Wise men guided to baby Jesus' exact location by UFO? See prophet Ezekiel's vision of wheels within wheels)

4. Uranus on Aries 3- profile of a man that suggests the outline of his country. *A prince* saving a *child* from a burning castle. (One man representative of many people,walking in his image. Prince of peace, Yashua means "to save" in Hebrew, Jesus as savior.
Aries 4 Two lovers are strolling through a secluded walk. A mailed hand holding a dagger with a bent point.(Uranian, non-traditional relationship with Mary Magdalene? Dagger shows threats for his revolutionary ideology)

5. Sun Gemini 4 A series of rooms in a hospitable house, opening one into the other, are decorated gaily with *holly and mistletoe*. (Christmas symbolism.. "In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you". John 14:2 ).
A human face, the expression calm and serene, a silvery triangle pointing upwards below, a dark square above. (Face reflects peaceful nature. Square symbolism shown in chart, repeated by trine to Libra 1 symbol.

6. SATURN Gemini 19 In the somber archives of a sedate museum *a large archaic volume* is somewhat conspicuously displayed. (Of all ancient books, "The Good book", The Bible stands out conspicuously.) A mountaineer, climbing in the darkness in a violent storm.. saved from falling down a precipice by a flash of lightning.(Sermon on the mount,climbing to dangerous heights with his teachings. Repeated Saturn, mountain symbolism, also represents rocky standing with Jewish authorities. Jehovah, represented by Saturn, a stormy wrathful God, guiding Jesus with lightning from heavens. Some say Jesus, Greek translation of name, incorporates "Zeus", the Greek God of Mount Olympus, thrower of Lightning bolts.)

7. MERCURY Gemini 26 The *winter" frost has stolen through the woods, and given to the *trees* and underbrush a witching cosmic lacery.(Christmas trees, Winter, Cold Capricorn imagery again)

8. Cancer 8 An imaginary land of *rabbits* is revealed, with its *citizens faultlessly dressed*, and on dignified parade.(EASTER SYMBOLISM,DRESS UP IN BEST ON EASTER "SUN" DAY) A newspaper editor at his desk-a mass of proofs before him-parleying with a man who averts his face. (A man with a message, refining it with help from the God of Israel, who is known to hide his face from them. They say Jesus is the image of the Invisble God.)

9.POF 2PISCES Almost as if possessed with man's intelligence a tiny squirrel remains watchful on a limb, *hidden* from the hunters. (Jesus constantly slipping away from authorities, a slippery fish hard to catch. Symbol of Jesus is the fish(Pisces). Part of fortune was feeding of the fish.
An old man sitting beneath a leafless *tree* with *bread* in his hand and a bag of money by his side. (Old man Saturn imagery again. Leave Christmas presents under the tree. In cold barren land, man comes bearing gifts like St. Nick, but somehow a target because he has what the unfortunate dont. His part of fortune in cold world, where naughty kids dont get presents. Jesus also bread of life,breaking bread with disciples, feeding 5,009. Pof Squaring Uranus on 3Aries with symbolism of child, again Christmas symbolism with Jesus who's for the children.

10. Do I really need to continue? All this Christmas and Easter symbolism. THIS IS THE CHART OF A MESSENGER OF GOD.

Now, that's the way to present a theory...Okay, not bad for an attempt. But, it shows a very limited understanding of Sabian Analysis. Read Rudhyars' book on the Sabians...the chapter, "The Cross and the Star".
It has nothing going for it as per the chart axis, house cusp analysis or Arabic part symbology. I won't even get into the fact that you're trying to conceal that this chart has Pluto in Scorpio which puts it well out of range of any where near an accepted timeline.

divine g

Banned
Let's re-cap my birth chart and what the symbolism says. The chart literally charts the whole life of this person born at this day and time in history. Even without explaining who the chart is for, the symbolism paints a clear picture of the story of Jesus.

1. An ambassador leaving the presence of *a prince* who is smiling to his chancellor.(Jesus, Peace ambassador sent to Earth from Heaven)
2. a beautiful butterfly meeting *sacrificial death*
3. *stained glass windows in an old cathedral* are seen, and the center one has been damaged by bombardment. (RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION) of Christ, then early Christians
4. a tiny squirrel remains watchful on a limb, *hidden* from the hunters. (Jesus constantly slipping away from authorities, a slippery fish hard to catch. Symbol of Jesus is the fish(Pisces) as well as fisher of men.
5. profile of a man that suggests the outline of his country. *A prince* saving a *child* from a burning castle.(Christ representative of all Christians. came to save his children(you are all children of God, from burning castle=Hell, this world ruled by prince of darkness.)

6.A series of rooms in a hospitable house, opening one into the other, are decorated gaily with *holly and mistletoe*. (Christmas symbolism.. "In my Father's house are many rooms;-John 14:2)
In the somber archives of a sedate museum *a large archaic volume* is somewhat conspicuously displayed. (Of all ancient books, "The Good book", The Bible stands out conspicuously, where this story will some day be found)
8. The *winter" frost has stolen through the woods, and given to the *trees*
(
Christ's birthday, Christmas celebrated in Winter with Christmas trees)

9. An imaginary land of *rabbits* is revealed, with its *citizens faultlessly dressed*, and on dignified parade.(RABBIT IS EASTER SYMBOLISM, DRESS UP IN BEST ON EASTER "SUN" DAY, celebrating Christ's resurrection).

10. Finally, Christians go to church every Sun day, to start out the week, the same way the Sun rules his whole chart, and where everything starts. SUN day, not MARS day. Good day.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I did a quick sweep of when Mars would've been in Cancer witht the Sun at the 4th degree of Gemini and Pluto in Scorpio...you are in fact using a chart from some other CENTURY...go away...please don't feed the trolls folks!

divine g

Banned
Now, that's the way to present a theory...Okay, not bad for an attempt. But, it shows a very limited understanding of Sabian Analysis. Read Rudhyars' book on the Sabians...the chapter, "The Cross and the Star".
It has nothing going for it as per the chart axis, house cusp analysis or Arabic part symbology. I won't even get into the fact that you're trying to conceal that this chart has Pluto in Scorpio which puts it well out of range of any where near an accepted timeline.

Well, I appreciate that. And I will check out the cross and the star. And I wasn't hiding Pluto in Scorpio, it' s right at the base of the cross in Virgo, and is within the range of Cayce's chart.

The part of fortune is the most important arabic part to me, and I think my degree is pretty telling, indicative of Jesus' intuitive gifts, and being that the fish was his biggest symbol, it says a lot about the accuracy of this chart.

As for the inside info of this, I have 3 uncles who were in the Catholic church.

divine g

Banned
I did a quick sweep of when Mars would've been in Cancer witht the Sun at the 4th degree of Gemini and Pluto in Scorpio...you are in fact using a chart from some other CENTURY...go away...please don't feed the trolls folks!

This chart has NEPTUNE IN SCORPIO, PLUTO IN VIRGO. AS I SAID BEFORE, WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME.

Our whole present day calendar is based on the early church knowing the year of Jesus' birth, AD is Latin for "Year of our Lord". Why on Earth would a calendar start at year 3?

Thought so.

Read my last 2 posts. I repeat, I have THREE uncles who were part of the Catholic church, one who knew the Pope. TWO of them died mysteriously, the one who is still alive left it 20 years ago. But these people have an underground library 18 MILES long, hiding all the info we seek, keeping the masses blind. Hence, the pathetic excuse for birthcharts floating around.

As for not understanding symbolism, first of all the Sabian symbols can change a bit, and symbols are a way of making a long story short. My chart tells a story of a royal peace ambassador, who sacrificed his life while trying to save the children of God, whose image is on stained-glass windows in churches of today, although church-goers have always been persecuted as he was, and as he predicted...This is a chart full of symbols of Winter, Christmas Trees, Easter Rabbits, Piscean Fish, and a big conspicuous ancient book which tells the whole story.

Long story short, this chart is spot-on, and I'm known for always hitting the nail on the head. You're going have to admit sooner or later, this chart nails it. (No pun intended). Your chart analysis starts with a woman coming out of the sea? What does that have to do with Jesus?! It doesn't even come close, sorry.

Last edited:

divine g

Banned
By the way, I also use Kozminsky symbols, which, in my opinion tend to be more accurate, detailed and insightful...

But I just check the symbol for your Jesus' sun.

Aries 12 Sabian Symbol: A flock of white geese in flight overhead.

Lol. Wow, way off, my man. Sorry.

piercethevale

This chart has NEPTUNE IN SCORPIO, PLUTO IN VIRGO. AS I SAID BEFORE, WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME.

Our whole present day calendar is based on the early church knowing the year of Jesus' birth, AD is Latin for "Year of our Lord". Why on Earth would a calendar start at year 3?

Thought so.

Read my last 2 posts. I repeat, I have THREE uncles who were part of the Catholic church, one who knew the Pope. TWO of them died mysteriously, the one who is still alive left it 20 years ago. But these people have an underground library 18 MILES long, hiding all the info we seek, keeping the masses blind. Hence, the pathetic excuse for birthcharts floating around.

As for not understanding symbolism, first of all the Sabian symbols can change a bit, and symbols are a way of making a long story short. My chart tells a story of a royal peace ambassador, who sacrificed his life while trying to save the children of God, whose image is on stained-glass windows in churches of today, although church-goers have always been persecuted as he was, and as he predicted...This is a chart full of symbols of Winter, Christmas Trees, Easter Rabbits, Piscean Fish, and a big conspicuous ancient book which tells the whole story.

Long story short, this chart is spot-on, and I'm known for always hitting the nail on the head. You're going have to admit sooner or later, this chart nails it. (No pun intended). Your chart analysis starts with a woman coming out of the sea? What does that have to do with Jesus?! It doesn't even come close, sorry.
Okay, thanks for coming clean on that. Still, you obviously don't have any understanding of the Sabians...the symbols themselves may change due to cultural adaptation but the gist of the definition is a permanent as the firmament of the Cosmos themselves.
My father was Roman Catholic. I have two grandparents, 5 uncles, three aunts and dozens of cousins that were also. Some of them know the Pope too...big deal.

divine g

Banned
Still, you obviously don't have any understanding of the Sabians...

Oh really? Your chart's Jesus Sun is

Well, I know enough about geese to know they have nothing to do with Jesus. I'd be hardpressed to even find geese mentioned once in the Bible or in Jesus' life, or on his 2 major holidays.

Ever stop to think how way off even your chart's basic Sun degree is? You haven't been able to respond to many of my arguments because they're basically rock-solid. Jesus as an Aries doesn't work, at all, brother.

piercethevale

Oh really? Your chart's Jesus Sun is

Well, I know enough about geese to know they have nothing to do with Jesus. I'd be hardpressed to even find geese mentioned once in the Bible or in Jesus' life, or on his 2 major holidays.

Ever stop to think how way off even your chart's basic Sun degree is? You haven't been able to respond to many of my arguments because they're basically rock-solid. Jesus as an Aries doesn't work, at all, brother.
I wish I had a nickel for every 'Rock Solid' argument I've seen as to this subject then I wouldn't be sweating my taxes and the IRS on Monday...which is one big reason I don't have time to personally educate you and address all your points another being that I already know I have the correct chart and have spent too many hours/days doing just that with previous rebuttals, here and at various other forums and on radio interviews I've given.
You need to get a thorough basis in understanding and interpreting symbology.
The symbols are not to be taken literally.
I'll tell you what. I'll just exercise my block option here and let you continue to post without further comment by me.

Last edited:

Mark

You know, I can't help but think that if Jesus were "in body" long enough to read this thread, he would laugh his *** off at you two. But at least you're just internet bickering instead of killing each other like so many who came before you. :joyful: