Birth chart of Jesus?

rahu

Banned
piercethevale
instead of sending you obtuse pms as you have me.
i will continue this train of thought.
which leads me to place jesus's birth in gemini.

rahu

Ajna

He was born in summer, so I'm guessing he's a Leo, since he's a teacher. And he was way confident of his status as messiah and all that.

I also think he had Uranus in Sagittarius or in the 9th house since he was a radical in the area of spirituality. Or lots of Aquarius and Sagittarius placements.

Since he had lots of friends of both sexes, I think he had 11th house planets too.

Then since he didn't put his teachings in print, he probably didn't have a strong Virgo placement. But he might have had a strong Gemini or Mercury because he was a master storyteller and was able to maintain the attention of crowds in his many speeches.

Maybe he had difficult aspects to the 10th house or to Saturn...issues with authority. But soft aspects to the 4th house or Moon since he was close to his mother until his afterlife.

I don't know what placement it is, probably Saturn or MC, but the progressed form made him emerge in his life's calling at age 30.

Lastly, he might have had a Pisces ascendant and many 12th house planets, being so involved with unreal/surreal and out of this world things, frequent time-out escapes to pray, and using water for a number of his miracles (water to wine, healing the blind, calming the storm, wine to blood).

Ajna

I enjoyed getting my regular dose of online aggression by following this thread in my email notification. :smile:

Merry Christmas! :biggrin:

piercethevale

Hi. I have other endeavors to do that are a great deal of demand on my time. Thus my having to bounce back to this thread every time some 'widjet head' throws a spanner at me was getting very annoying. [such as the last two posts above...not one comment on anything to do with Sabian Symbols or technique ...just a 'spanner' thrown and rather poorly,]
Thus I deleted all the previous posts so I won't have to worry about vultures picking at my remains while I'm gone.
To those of you that aren't 'up to date' with this work of mine and the chart produced...get hip...read the book and then join in.
[Or you can find a concise synopsis at actastrology.com in the Sabian Forum]
The rest of you will like this new revelation/development
[Note I will delete this post in 2 weeks...!]
Note: May 9, 2016... Well... It's easily discerned that I decided to stick around after all... and, as I noted above... asctastrology.com is no longer in existence ...ptv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Observation on...

The Septile Matrix.
["According to Marc [Edmond] Jones, the key meaning of the septile is 'fatality'..." {Dane Rudhyar and Leyla Rael; "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach."]

The Septile Matrix that has 4 of the 7 points complete at birth are:
#1. Pluto/Asc/Moon @ 29* Virgo 25'- 0* Libra 59' [allowing a wide orb of influence around the Zodiac.]
#3. Mars @ 18* Gemini 56"
#5. Venus @ 06* Pisces 47"
#7. Neptune @ 24* Scorpio 26'

The missing points that were filled the day after, what would have to have been, the first Easter Sunday. [ i.e. The first Sunday after the first Full Moon of Spring]

#2. Saturn @ 12* Leo 39' & Jupiter @ 12* Leo 57'
#4. Sun @ 25 Aries 29'
#6. Moon @ 14* Capricorn 00"

Interestingly, these following Arabic Parts of the natal chart...please note:

Part of Death [Medval] [C8 + Saturn -Moon] @ 07* Aquarius 19* directly opposite point #2
Part of Bereavement [C12 + R12 - Neptune] @ 09* Aquarius 53'... almost directly opposite point # 2.
Part of Insincerity [Asc + Moon - Neptune] @ 16* Gemini 57' conj. point # 3.
Part of Disputes Asc + Venus - Mars] 18* Gemini 34' conj. point # 3.
Part of False Love [Asc. + Neptune - Venus] @ 18* Gemini 22' conj. point # 3.
Part of Disappointment [[Asc. - + Mars - Neptune] @ 25* Aries 13' conj. point # 4.
Part of Life/Re-incarnation [Asc + Saturn - Jupiter] @ 25* Aries 57' conj. point # 4.
Part of Death/Disaster {Asc + C8 - Moon} @ 29* Aries 36' [about 2-* off the conj....allowable, conj. point #4.]
Part of Suicide [Asc. + C8 - Neptune] 04* Pisces 35' conj. point # 5
Part of Deceit [Asc + Venus - Neptune] 13* Capricorn 05' conj. point # 6.
Part of Destiny [M.C. + Sun - Moon] 13* Capricorn 14' conj. point # 6.
Part of Unusual Events [Asc + Uranus - Moon] 25* Scopio 43' conj. point #7.
Part of Discord [Asc + Jupiter -Mars] 24* Taurus 59' directly opp. point #7.

For what this may be of worth to some of you , Ruldolph Steiner said the day of death was 14 days after Jesus/Yeshuas' 32nd birthday and this is 14 days after the day I say is the birth i.e. April 2nd.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I'll post the Birth Chart and the 'Death Chart again for any one that wants to check the results for themselves.

Birth

Attachments

• Yeshua birth chart.jpg
    Yeshua birth chart.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

piercethevale

I missed listing a 'Part'. I added it to the list above...it's the Part of Death [Medval] [C8 + Saturn - Moon] @ 07* Aquarius 19' directly opposite point #2.

piercethevale

More on Septiles from Rudhyar and Raels book: "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach".

"According to Marc [Edmond] Jones, the key meaning of the septile is 'fatality'...But there is far more to these septiles than fatality---or this term has to be made to cover a greater depth of meaning than is usually the case. In the septile we find a potential gate to immortality, as well as the possible assumption of a collective and historical destiny---a potentiality only, we must stress...lead us to believe that it can be shown on good evidence that where ever a septile is to be found in a chart, and the individual is able to realize at least to some extent its positive implications, the septile indicates the direction in which the individual is led to his or her destiny by some out standing achievment or compulsion---the former being dependent upon a typical kind of inner attitude. One can probably also say that the septile implies some kind of psychological complex or spiritual compulsion---and in that sense it may be called an expression of 'fate'. What seems to be fate or fatality to the living and striving or suffering personality may be differently interpreted in relation to spirit, which transcends [while including]the particular personality. Spirit compels the inclusion of whatever remains valuable in what has previously been devalued or denied...there are deaths [large and small] that are sacrificial gifts, and not somber tragedies simply because they are geared to the vast cycle of human evolution, and as such are tokens of immortality.":wink:

....I have to laugh...I recently contacted astrodienst and requested that they give an option for calculating Septiles in their chart generator. They blew me off like I was an annoying 'housefly'...tsk...tsk...tsk...accused me of 'preaching' to them. Oy Vey...!!! [to borrow a term from my Jewish friends...]

Last edited:

Claire19

okay

i dont know if anyone read the latest news but
aussie astronomer figured out that Jesus was born June 15th 2nd year AD

this is last weekend's news

T
Dont agree. Have done extensive research and my belief is that he was born in 7BC. Most probably in March.......He was definitely more than 31 when he went to the cross in 33AD. HOw one can arrive at a specific date would be of interest to me. Can you post a link......

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I always found it amazing how the church always condemns astrology yet it was with the use of astrology that prompted the magi as well as others to even try to find the coming King .And to this day the Magi or as they are called the wise men are always shown in a nativity woshipping the Christ child with thier gifts.In my own personal life this was one of the reasons I began to study astrology,for years as a christian being taught it was evil,I have since realized that we can't just go by what we are taught.We must find out for ourselves the truths behind what we have been taught and then and only then can we hopefully find the truth.I consider my self lucky because I know so many people in the church will never come to this realization,they think they are questioning God and the church but I believe God wants us to question the church and thier beliefs.I mean after all didn't he.

I am a Christian. I believe that just as we look at the clouds to determine the weather - so we also look at the planets/luminaries to determine that "weather". It's not a contradiction to me at all.

piercethevale

Dont agree. Have done extensive research and my belief is that he was born in 7BC. Most probably in March.......He was definitely more than 31 when he went to the cross in 33AD. HOw one can arrive at a specific date would be of interest to me. Can you post a link......

Claire...you pulled a quote from over two years ago..and then reiterated your own post from 10/2/2009...you didn't address any of the 'SABIAN' astrology that I've spoken of and reviewed nor did you add any 'Sabian' commentary of your own.
In fact...you haven't even given any astrological indication [of any school or technique] or evidence... or even a simple explanation as to why you are partial to the year 7 B.C. ... let alone the month of March that you refer to.

...It would appear, to any cognizant and rational human being, that you only post objections here out of some sort of agenda...either personal or of some other origin.
Either state some reason that this chart is not of consideration by 'SABIAN' analysis...put up one of another date that you find worthy and support it by any school of Astrology technique...or stay away from this thread...please...[ extensive research?:annoyed::pinched:...right...;)

Last edited:

dhundhun

Historically, Jesus was born when Herod was king and when three Magi's saw Star of Bethlehem - I read early 1960's and it has not changed so far. Also, whatever I learnt about his birth, his birth was after Sun set - to me any chart drawn when Sun is above horizon is perhaps wrong.

~ Various guess works to justify "Star of Bethlehem" as planetary conjunctions or planets conjunctions with stars possibly does not satisfy the brightness of "Star of Bethlehem"

~ One of the possible explanation is "Star of Bethlehem" being a divine light - this does not satisfy scientists

~ It is being suggested the "Star of Bethlehem" was a Comet, also seen in China and Korea.

“During the interval between March 10th April 7th of 5 BC, a comet appeared close Alpha and Beta Capricornii and was visible for more than 70 days” - source http://www.astrosurf.com/comets/Star_of_Bethlehem/English/Chinese.htm

Based on this comet, life events are mentioned in this URL: http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/Astronomy-Cosmology/S&CB%2010-93Humphreys.html

9 March-4 May, 5 BC Birth of Jesus in Bethlehem

Friday, 3 April, AD 33 Crucifixion

Last edited:

piercethevale

Historically, Jesus was born when Herod was king and when three Magi's saw Star of Bethlehem - I read early 1960's and it has not changed so far.

~ Various guess works to justify "Star of Bethlehem" as planetary conjunctions or planets conjunctions with stars possibly does not satisfy the brightness of "Star of Bethlehem"

~ One of the possible explanation is "Star of Bethlehem" being a divine light - this does not satisfy scientists

~ It is being suggested the "Star of Bethlehem" was a Comet, also seen in China and Korea.

“During the interval between March 10th April 7th of 5 BC, a comet appeared close Alpha and Beta Capricornii and was visible for more than 70 days” - source http://www.astrosurf.com/comets/Star_of_Bethlehem/English/Chinese.htm

Based on this comet, life events are mentioned in this URL: http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/Astronomy-Cosmology/S&CB%2010-93Humphreys.html

9 March-4 May, 5 BC Birth of Jesus in Bethlehem

Friday, 3 April, AD 33 Crucifixion

...born when Herod was king?...so, Dhunndun... You're telling me you were alive then and can verify this?
Blavatsky [and others] tore that tired objection to shreds over 100 years ago..."You can't trust written history especially where the Romans had a hand in writing it." [Blavatsky]
The explanation for the 'Star', regardless of whether there was actually a 'Star'* or not, is not relevant in this 'Sabian Forum' unless it is a part of or in addition to, or support of or to, a theory in support of, or an objection based on...[one more time] 'THE SABIAN SYMBOLS", either, I produced or you can produce. [and..need I say it?...If you don't believe in the validity of the Sabian Symbols, then what are you doing in this forum to begin with?...I don't go roaming about the other forums on Vedic, Chinese, Horary or 'Magiean' {ahem...} et al and throw objections about randomly. ]
...and ...Dude...there is way...way more testimony that HE died on the Cross at age 32, way more than there is any evidence that there actually was a 'Star' or that Herod was alive and did the deeds alleged to him during Jesus/Yeshuas lifetime.

[you all can try to 'Drown Out' the truth with a lot of 'Verbal Barrage' but you can't be-smudge it with little more dirt than can be gleaned from the underside of fingernails....paw-thet-tick.]

Update June 9, 2016.
There are a number of pages that i never read in depth in Jeffrey Furst's book, "Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus". As most of the information surrounding the life of the Man from Nazareth was compiled from past life readings given to people that were alive, in a previous incarnation, in Yeshu'a/Jesus' time and much was of little or no use to me in determining how to produce His natal chart I didn't concern myself with a lot of minutiae. About two years ago I read a reading that he gave for a woman that was the reincarnation of Harod's wife, Queen Thesea. The woman for whom the reading was given asked how her death came about in that life as Harood's Queen. Cayce answered by saying that she was put to death by Harod's decree that it so be done when He finally succumbed to the cancer that was killing him at the time. That year of the decree was 6 A.D. (or C.E. for those that prefer.) Information derived from Reading # 2067.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I just came across this today as far as another possible natal chart for Jesus....can't say that I agree but I like to put all the possibilities in one thread for comparison. That's how I learn.

http://www.thebigpitcher.org/tag/secret/

Amy, I know you mean well...but the proper thread for this is in the Celebrity Natal Forum where there is a thread for the birth chart of Jesus... as this is the 'Sabian Forum'...there is no basis for this chart by Sabain analysis...that is unless YOU see something that gives it credibility through the Sabians...and if so please share that analysis with us.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

It's all good. I really am one of those folks that would rather get corrected when I am wrong so I know for next time. It's that perfectionist Virgo in me. lol. Otherwise I'd just keep making the same mistake and that's worse.

Madammaha

Sir, first, we have to agree that all prophets have to start as disciples, then move on to being prophets to deliver their destined massage, second, in your post " The true path of discipleship", you pointed out certain degrees,
when I looked for these degrees in " The birth chart of Jesus " I did not find them, so which post is more accurate? I am not trying to belittle your efforts nor criticize your work, but I am simply trying to understand.
Thank you.