The Part of Separation From Occupation/Job.

piercethevale

Greetings fellow star gazers and interested parties alike
In the following I'm going to present evidence for the validation of this Astrological Part using the natal charts of Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Most of the following text I already posted in a thread in the "chat" forum titled "Donald Trump Will Be Impeached", and to save myself a lot of effort and time I'm simply going to copy and paste the same here,with added notations and such...
ptv

There is an Astrological Part titled "The Part of Separation from Occupation", also known as the Part of Dismissal or Resignation and was used in horary application by Al-Biruni, according to Robert Zoller from his book "The Arabic Parts In Astrology, A Lost Key To Predictions".

It is derived from a chart by the use of the formula, Saturn + Jupiter - Sun

I found it to be valid from deriving this Astrological Part from Hillary Clinton's natal chart and for the reason that when she resigned as a U.S. Senator, from the State of New York, to take the post of Secretary of State in president Obama's cabinet it was aspected.

It is recorded that Obama discussed assigning Hilary to the position of secretary of State within a week after the election on November 4, 2008 and that the two had a meeting on November 11th to discuss it. On November 14th, 2008 it was reveled to the public that the position had been offered to her and on November 21st reports indicated that she had accepted the position.

The Part of Separation derived from the natal chart I use for Hilary Clinton is at 19* Virgo 30' 45".

On November 10th, 2008 Saturn was exactly conjunction that coordinate at 4:20 P.M. E.S.T.. I should add, even though I presently believe only exact conjunctions, those within a one degree orb of conjunction or less, are of effect to Astrological Parts, Uranus at that exact time was in opposition at 18* Pisces 51' 25 rx. Saturn was also in Her natal 10th House as the M.C. of the chart I use is at 05* Virgo 00' 33", the cusp of the 11th House is at 06* Libra 36' 02"

On the 21st of November, 2008, at 8:00:01 A.M. Saturn was at 20* Virgo 19' 34" and the Moon was at 19* Virgo 39' 05"

[ I must inform most all, remind a few, that I use a time for Hillary's birth quite different than that used by most. I use October 26, 1947 at 8:01:55 A.M. which I obtained through the services of a most trusted clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner. Clarisse gave an earlier time than that which is being used by most as Clarisse said that she "saw" that she had been born a few minutes earlier but was born "dead"... that is she had been strangled by the umbilical chord and that it took a few minutes to revive her. When I cast a Part of Death [medieval formula] that Part was found to be exactly conjunct the natal ascendant of the chart. Thus revealing that Her first awareness was of Death. The chart I use for Hillary has Lincolnwood, Illinois as the birthplace. The chart works...it has proven itself very well over the years and I know that Hillary herself is alleged to have given different data for her birth but when you realize and admit that the Clinton's are into some rather dark occult s*** then you have to admit to yourself that she most very likely is giving mis-information deliberately.]

I seem to recall that I also found it in play for Richard Nixon and I recall it having been validated through natal chart application for a couple of "clients" of mine as well...but I never posted on the Nixon matter, at least not to my recollection, and I know I didn't as to those personal natal charts of people I personally know. [I identified them as "clients" even though I have never charged a dime for any astrological consultation. The reason being the corruption of the "science" and that uncertainty of accuracy that is the result of it. Besides, I am retired, pensioned, and do not need additional income especially as it only complicates matters of income taxation... not to mention my belief that I was given this task of rectifying what has been corrupted as a "spiritual mission"...and thus I am here to serve. When I do accept a request for astrological insight I do it as much for the purpose of further research and validation of techniques employed as for an attempt to help those that are friends and family]

Frompresident Donald Trump's natal chart that Part of Separation from Occupation is derived to be at 18* Scorpio 10' 21"

There are presently no threatening conjunctions to that coordinate now or through all of next year. The minor exception is that Mars will be conjunct that point on December 16th. What that will amount to is an action undertaken by members of Congress to activate the impeachment process. If it were Saturn that was conjunct Trump's Part at this time, then I would expect the same outcome as when Saturn conjuncted the same Part of Hilary's, and that is either He is removed or resigns from the office, but this is Mars that is involved. Saturn deals out the karma, whether it be a debt to be paid or a benefit to be bestowed. Mars is an impeller of action. Big difference.
In addition, there is nothing in indication of influence as to Trump's progressed natal chart either, not now or all of next year.

As I stated above I only believe that direct conjunctions, and those within a one degree orb of conjunction, have effect on Astrological Parts but for those of you that believe differently here's an abbreviated rundown of recent ephemeral activity. Neptune was trine that Part, in the Sign of Pisces, on last May 7th, again on August 28th in retrograde, and will be a final time on March 2nd-3rd, 2020. Saturn was sextile during the May and August Neptune trines. The Sun was conj. on November 10th...while Pluto was in sextile aspect in the Sign of Capricorn, Saturn was sextile again on December 2nd and Jupiter will be again also be sextile on February 22nd, 2020... which is Geo. Washington's birthday [His 288th] and the original day of observance for Presidents' Day.

I only discovered all that I've written above that pertains to president Trump, in regards to his Part of Separation from Occupation, about eleven days ago and only because I was drawn into the thread concerning the topic that Trump may be impeached as I figured that it would be a great opportunity, to once again, make an attempt to validate this Astrological Part and because that it is such a hot topic now that any posts I made on the issue would get more than the usual number of views. I certainly haven't been disappointed.
Had I scoped all this out some months ago I probably would have made a prediction for this date, that is obviously coming true. But, seeing as how it is the only conjunction made to that particular natal Astro. Part, this entire past year, other than the Moon, once a month, the Sun on November 10th - 12th, Mercury on October 17th again in retrograde on November 11th, and lastly on November 31st in direct motion again, ans Venus also on October 23rd,

But with the exception of the Sun, all those planets are lightweights and likely of little to no affect on that Astrological Part. If the Sun did that day I don;t recall anything happening that was significantly important,,,and , beside, if the Sun conjunct said natal Part were of great affect then we would, all likely lose our jobs once every year

So, as it is the only notable conjunction to said natal Astrological Part of Trump's all this past year, it would have been an easy prediction that the actual step towards impeachment would occur today or tomorrow... had I looked into this months ago I would have made such a prediction for this exact time

So, I may add it to the list of correct predictions that were derived using Astrological Parts, and I did post just that on December 6th, ten days ago.
It's not for my own glory I'm doing this but rather the validation that Astrological Parts can be used quite accurately for predictions in the hope that more astrologers will take notice and begin using them too.
...and Robert Zollers book is titled "Arabic Parts, A Lost Key To Prediction", isn't it?. So, it seems that the esteemed Mr. Zoller knew this all along, him self....although He was proposing that they should be used more in horary charts [which I have little experience with and have yet to spend any substantial time in the study of.]... so, maybe He got it half right?

If anyone is curious as to what I think the outcome of the presnt debacle in Washington D.C. will amount to, I think that He may get impeached but won't be removed from office. I really can't say as to whether or not He should be impeached, I don't know all the facts, but from what facts I have seen and heard, I don't think He should be nor do I think there is even any real hard evidence He has done anything impeachable... but, I could be wrong. It's just that the Democrats have put their collective [...ahem...] assets on the line to such a degree, so to speak, that they have little choice but to go through with it or suffer the consequences of having a lot of egg on their faces...which is probably how it will end up regardless.
A danmed [sic] if you do, danmed [sic] if you don't, situation at this point, so it seems.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hi,

So Saturn sitting on Trump's Asc. later this year, esp. around early Nov., do you not see that as a limitation?

Donald Trump's Asc. is at 29* Leo 58' 01", the 30th degree of Leo and Saturn will be in the 27th degree of Capricorn on the day of the election...his progressed natal Saturn will be in the 4th degree of Leo.

Perhaps you are using some other data, than that which I have, for Trump's birth?

I'm currently writing on the upcoming election as I only ...finally... got a hold of Bernie Sander's birth data. I found it on astrotheme... and I have checked with astrotheme continuously for a long, long, time but I can't recall when I last did so I can't say for sure when Bernie's data became available but it surely wasn't all that long ago.

Since astrodienst has acquired astrotheme and their enormous database of celebrities birth data ...which, personally, I'm not too happy about...as for the reason that astrodienst is manipulative, and has been proven to be deliberately deceptive and dishonest... particularly for what they did to the position of Pluto in regards to the chart I produced for Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth that, I'm certainly convinced is genuine, along with a great many other astrologers, and non-astrologers, alike, are also.... which was moving it's position a full two minutes of a degree and thus placing it in the 2nd degree of Libra...and yet one would think that such a movement would produce a ripple of adjustment all the way to the present...yet it doesn't... which seems rather queerly odd, wouldn't you say? [not to mention that Pluto was demoted to less than a planet status at the very first convention of the I.A.U. that was held after I announced my findings on a nationally broadcast radio program on December 22, 2005...in a most surreptitious manner of announcement to the other members that might have voted otherwise. All in all, very conspiratorial, wouldn't one say?] I no longer see any ratings as to how assured the information is nor do I now see any reference to the source of such information.

So, right now I'm very busy trying to get, at least, a minimal amount of information available as to the , presently, two front running Democratic Partys' candidates, Bernie and Pete Buttigieg... along with that of Mike Bloomberg...who, I personally didn't give much of a chance to, didn't think should be running, but I have since changed my mind since I saw his natal chart three days ago.... not that I've completely changed my mind, but what I do see as to the amount of delving into His chart at present...what I have seen, up to this time, gives me reason to reconsider.

I'm trying to get something posted before this day is over... so keep an eye out, if you are interested.

piercethevale

Hi,

So Saturn sitting on Trump's Asc. later this year, esp. around early Nov., do you not see that as a limitation?

I believe that you may have erred in ref. to his progressed natal chart as his progressed natal Ascendant will be at 27* Libra 55' 53" come this November 3rd.
Perhaps you meant to write that Saturn will be square His progressed natal Asc.? Saturn will be square that position but as for transiting influences I'm not altogether sure as to whether they do, or if they don't, have any amount of affect on progressed natal charts. Some astrologers say that they don't, some say that they do.
I've done some research on the matter but not enough to date to make any assured conclusions.

...and Saturn will be making a lightweight [almost three and a half degrees from an exact aspect] inconjunct aspect to His natal Asc.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yes, agreed on the Asc at 29* Leo. I meant by "on his Asc" (in hindsight not the best way of putting it), ingress of Saturn in Aquarius, which happens in March this year, will oppose his Asc. in Leo, but no way near exact of course. Of course, Saturn also means more responsibility, which then limits freedom in a way. Saturn is also the govt. and work, so all in all that kind of responsibility, which could prove lucky for trump in terms of continuing with power in the govt.