The Last Full Moon Of The Decade?

piercethevale

I posted the below on facebook just moments ago and thought that I would share it with the forum.
I wrote it in a manner so as for people that I know that are not astrologically savvy would understand it... hopefully
...copied and pasted, the following...

So, the news today informs all that the Full Moon, that occurred just past midnight, Eastern Standard Time, is the last Full Moon of the decade and that it is especially interesting because it occurred on 12/12/2019, i.e. December 12th, and that it just happened to be exactly in position at 12:12 A.M.

Well, there's a problem with that statement. This is not the last year of this decade, next year is.
There is no year 0, i.e 0 A.D.[Zero A.D.] and just as like the 20th century didn't actually end with the passing of 1999, it ended with the passing of the year 2000, that's 20 X 100, one hundred years is a century and the reason why the 1900's were, and are, called the 20th century is because We were within the 20th span of one hundred years since the time the "Prince of Peace". aka Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth was allegedly born. Actually, He was born in the year 3 A.D., but that fact has little to do with the subject at hand here.

Here in the U.S.A. the Full Moon only occurred on December 12th for those that live within the Eastern Standard Time Zone. For the rest of the nation it happened on December 11th>
But, a nations true place of birth, the exact location and time, is what every astrologer should use as for a natal chart of any nation.
This nation was born on July 4, 1776 at the moment it became July 4th that day, in Philadelphia. Lots of people, many of who are astrologers, insist that it was some other day, and time of day, and some even insist that it didn't happen until 1789, and there are those that insist Philadelphia isn't the birthplace of the United States.
Well,I'm right and they are all wrong. The natal chart I use for the USA has proven itself over and over and ...well, you get the picture, I hope. I've made four accurate predictions for the USA using that chart, I foretold the exact day and what to watch for, what to expect. Four predictions made and four fulfilled.

I cast a chart for the exact moment the Sun and the Moon were in exactly opposite coordinates and found that they were right about the time... it did occur at 12:12' 16" A.M.
But there is something extra, I might even say it's a "bonus"
It's not often that it happens, but at that time the mid-haven and the horizon were both aligned at a 90* angle to one another...almost, but enough so that they both fell in the 25th degree of their respective Signs...and as always at the exact time of a Full Moon, an astrological chart cast for that place, and time, has the "Part of Fortune", for that chart, perfectly conjunct the chart's descendant, i.e. the Eastern horizon point., that is it is in the 25th degree of it's respective Sign, too.
So the mid-haven and nadir both have 24* 02' 56", as their coordinates. The mid-haven in Gemini the nadir in Sagittarius... and the ascendant and descendant have 24* 49' 05" shared as their coordinates, the ascendant in the Sign of Virgo and the desc. in Pisces.

The sum of of two 12s is 24. The sum of four 12' is 48... and 4 + 8 = 12. And some people think that the "Twelve days of Christmas" begin tomorrow..but it doesn't, it really begins on Christmas Day...yet Christmas Eve is always on the 24th of the month.
Which all means, as to the significance of those numbers, nothing really [or does it? I know that there "is something" to numerology and that I was born an eleven, by some folks way of determining that... but it's not really my bag.]

I do recommend getting a 12 pack, or a case, of your favorite adult beverage, share it with a friend, or twelve, and try to bring some joy to your world.

Here's the event chart cast for Philadelphia.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

USA-Full-Moon-12-12-2019.png

IEarth888

No wonder I was really upset these days...
I tend to have a sens to full moon. Currently in south of Europe, and it was bright during the night I could read my book outside. It always fascinated me how early astrology developed. Was it always try and error? Or some of the early astrologers started to see patterns?
Thx for this article, it was nice to read some history about the full moon.

piercethevale

No wonder I was really upset these days...
I tend to have a sens to full moon. Currently in south of Europe, and it was bright during the night I could read my book outside. It always fascinated me how early astrology developed. Was it always try and error? Or some of the early astrologers started to see patterns?
Thx for this article, it was nice to read some history about the full moon.

i believe that astrology is a science and in fact is likely the mother of all science. That it was also fully understood by humankind at the beginning, as I believe in the Vedic accounts of the yugas, although I don't believe we are in a Kali Yuga hundreds of thousands of years in length. Mankind is fully awakened during the Satya yugas, all science known and understood, metaphysics known and understood.
The knowledge becomes dimmer and becomes corrupted as we de-evolve, spiritually, as we descend into the lesser yugas...but we are presently on the upswing, once again.

A word of advice...and I got it from the readings of Edgar Cayce... Don't ever sleep while bathed in moon light... it causes, quite literally, lunacy. The Full Moon being the most of effect.

Thank you for your comments and support.
ptv