What signs tend to do well against Scorpios in power struggles and confrontations?

Been doing a great deal of reading of Scorpio placements and it seems like Mars in Scorpio is an even better placement than Mars in Aries, they say the sign is indestructible but I believe everyone has their weakness and every sign has its weakness.

My question is, what signs are naturally made to defeat Scorpio placements when it comes to power struggles and confrontations?

Timmytwothumbs

Mars Leo or Mars Pisces.
Mars Scorpio depends too much on Mars Leo so won't fight because it could mean losing what they need. Mars Pisces doesn't want anything from Mars Scorpio but welcomes anything from Mars Scorpio. Mars Scorpio has no power over Mars Pisces
Mars Aries or Mars Gemini are Stalemates.
Meaning they probably don't have much to fight about individually at least it would take a 3rd party Mars or other aspects to get a conflict.
Speaking from family experience.
But it's also simple patterns. Forward trine is always superior backward square is where weaknesses are exploited.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It would all depend upon which planet is in Scorpio as to which other planet in another sign would exhibit greater strength.
For example, it would take less to prevail over Venus in Scorpio than Mars in Scorpio. Venus in Scorpio would be very receptive to the influence of planets in Taurus and Libra. And some planets in Taurus or Libra would have more influence than others.
I don't think you can simply say that one sign is stronger or has no power or is a stalemate with the sign of Scorpio.
Astrology is way more nuanced [look it up:wink:] than that.

Mars Leo or Mars Pisces.
Mars Scorpio depends too much on Mars Leo so won't fight because it could mean losing what they need. Mars Pisces doesn't want anything from Mars Scorpio but welcomes anything from Mars Scorpio. Mars Scorpio has no power over Mars Pisces
Meaning they probably don't have much to fight about individually at least it would take a 3rd party Mars or other aspects to get a conflict.
But it's also simple patterns. Forward trine is always superior backward square is where weaknesses are exploited.

Explain please, how does it depend on Mars Leo?

Timmytwothumbs

Explain please, how does it depend on Mars Leo?

From personal experience, I have mars leo and people with Mars Scorpio have fought me but always apologize immediately, especially because its so easy for Leo to not get worked up about what Mars in Scorpio is. Scorpio realizes they actually really enjoy Mars in leo and make the effort to do things their way. They also depend a lot on the emotional and material support of someone with Mars in Leo. Also, there's nothing Mars in Scorpio can do or say to someone with Mars in leo except puff their ego and make them feel better about themselves. Even if it's meant to insult them. I have a lot of relationships with Mars in Scorpio on being with my father who has literally tried to fist fight me many times and has kicked me out a couple times all to beg for my forgiveness. Same with my wife except she doesn't try to fight me, I just have to with hold sex and Scorpio goes nuts, with my son, if I'm distant because he's being rude or anything to me. He always brings me stuff and tries to impress me tp make me laugh and get me on his good side again. They are all exactly square with my mars.

Last edited:

JOS

Mars Leo or Mars Pisces.

Mars in pisces here, true also most my major aspects aries. Sun, moon, venus, mercury. Give scorpio their own dose of medicine

It would all depend upon which planet is in Scorpio as to which other planet in another sign would exhibit greater strength.
For example, it would take less to prevail over Venus in Scorpio than Mars in Scorpio. Venus in Scorpio would be very receptive to the influence of planets in Taurus and Libra. And some planets in Taurus or Libra would have more influence than others.
I don't think you can simply say that one sign is stronger or has no power or is a stalemate with the sign of Scorpio.
Astrology is way more nuanced [look it up:wink:] than that.

The person in question has both a venus and mars in Scorpio.

AppLeo

Probably the other fixed signs. Leo, Taurus, and Aquarius have the same stamina and stubbornness as a Scorpio. These signs have a natural square or Opposition to Scorpio which creates a challenge.

Whoam1

The signs who give the best hug bc at the end of the day unless you kill the Scorpio and banish its spirit from this earth, it will still wage war. If ur not it's friend ignore it if you are its friend love it.

Whoam1

Id say try me, but maybe people don't mess with you because you are not a toy you are a human, and people aren't to be messed with.

waybread

AstroAssist, please see my posts on your other thread.

Assuming you are thinking about your nasty boss here, I don't think that conceptualizing most things in life as a pitched battle with one winner and one loser is very useful. This is the so-called "zero-sum game" scenario.

Isn't it better to create a win-win situation for you both? I'm retired now, but after several decades of office politics behind me, some of which got truly awful, I really think that finding mutually acceptable resolutions is the better course.

If you are thinking about your boss, can you possibly get a birth date and location? Alternatively, if you'd like to post your own chart, we can highlight your strengths.

I will be giving you my own chart soon but it is not just my boss, I've met a great deal of nasty scorpios and he is not the only one. I would really like it if I could dig more into finding weaknesses of this sign as well as placements and signs that are very good at capitalizing on these weaknesses and getting the better of this sign.

muchacho

Been doing a great deal of reading of Scorpio placements and it seems like Mars in Scorpio is an even better placement than Mars in Aries, they say the sign is indestructible but I believe everyone has their weakness and every sign has its weakness.

My question is, what signs are naturally made to defeat Scorpio placements when it comes to power struggles and confrontations?
Definitely Capricorn can match Scorpio in power struggles.

I've heard Capricorn a great deal too.

So Capricorn seems like a sign that can go toe to toe while Taurus is one that can get the better of it.

Do have to say as I have said many times, I don't think any other sign gets it *** kissed as much by astrologers as Scorpio.

Whoam1

Capricorn is more powerful than Scorpio. Saturn=God of time, God of the gods Pluto=God of death, God of the underworld. People just avoid Saturn because unlike Pluto he doesn't want people in his land. Pluto however, feeds off of these people, so It draws them in.

Whoam1

Fear makes people dangerous. That's y Scorpio is concidered so powerful at times, they know there own fears and use them. Scare themselves with the fears and use the energy to lash out. Btw hi Scorpio moon person, I'm an eighth house Pluto moon myself, the moon sign of Scorpio is much better than the sun in my opinion.

Hm, I guess it could be said that in theory the signs of Cancer, Leo and Virgo can defeat the sign of Scorpio because a planet in those signs would dominate a planet in Scorpio: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/dominating.html A person with Sun in Aries and Mars in Leo seems to be the person that could win over Mars in Scorpio with relative ease because of the Sun-Mars mutual reception by sign. Also, Mars in Aries is not weaker that Mars in Scorpio but Scorpio seems to be a better place for Mars because Mars is not as heated there as it is in Aries.