Venus In Capricorn

ohlala82

No actually Venus in Libra is the worst placement of all, depends on the rest of the Chart venus in Capricorn may be ok, but I like independent outgoing people who are fun to be around and value freedom to be yourself as Saturn represents "perfection" and going beyond limitations slowly a cap Venus could conceivably have all those traits like Aquarius (traditionally ruled by Saturn) Venus. Venus in Libra is all hung up on social graces and superficial and wants to "please" everyone so eaisly offended by everything. Also Venus in Libra is super powerful I notice and tends to dominate the chart if nothing else offsets it. EEW I just want to be myself I can see how some people would like them but not for me.

Oh boy. A venus/libra really got to someone huh!.

Back to capricorn/venus: This is an interesting placement for me. I've noticed a lot of people I'm interested in whether friends or potential lovers have had this. I really admire a lot of capricorn and saturn traits (saturn rules my 7th house with uranus). My current boyfriend has this and I've always been attracted to guys with ven/cap. Whether they were good or bad for me! Although not every venus cap I've met has been wonderful but the good and bad comes
with any sign. My best friend (female) has this also.

I quite like capricorn anywhere tbh! I feel it makes up for my lack of earth. When it's good, I find it to be an incredibly sexy sign in a man's chart. Cool, calm and collected and in charge. Of course it depends on the rest of the chart.

I think in theory you could say venus softens capricorn a little and adds a sensual quality to it.