Pluto conjunct Asc, and cruising 1st for ten years

Unburdened

Right now Pluto is conjunct my Ascendant and will be there for quite a while, then it'll cruise my first house for about 10 years. In my natal chart Pluto is in exact trine to my Ascendant.

How will that affect me? I have Mars, Venus, the Sun and Saturn in the first house. Is that going to be catastrophic? Has anybody lived through that (and survived)?

I am attaching my natal chart,

Unburdened

Attachments

• Juanpi chart.jpg
    Juanpi chart.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
it is what it is, to Unburdened

Unburdened,

You asked:
...Right now Pluto is conjunct my Ascendant and will be there for quite a while, then it'll cruise my first house for about 10 years. In my natal chart Pluto is in exact trine to my Ascendant. How will that affect me?

Since you are going through the Pluto transit right now...whatever you are experiencing right now is how your Pluto transit is. In general this is a time for you of great personal (Ascendant) transformation (Pluto) as the "old you" dies away and a "new you" is reborn. Pluto is about the death of the old and the birth of the new. So maybe that will help you make more sense of the things that are personally going on around you at this time.

Plutonically,

Tim

Judy_AzVirgo

When Pluto was less than a degree from my Scorpio Ascendant, I met my husband. He did transform my life.

See? It's not all THAT bad, and I lived to tell you about it!

Pluto can manifest in all sorts of ways. Since your natal Pluto is closely trining your Ascendant, it might not be such a bad transit for you. My advice: don't fear it. "Resistance is futile."