USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

piercethevale

Well, here's an astrological factor I haven't accounted for...as I know so little about the thing in question.

I'm referring here to the Vertex. Trump's natal Vertex is at 22* Cap 53' 58"...adjusting for the Sidereal precession since his birth [I still don't have my conversion tables handy, they're misplaced among he ruins of my study...somewhere], I estimate that apprx. 1* 3' should be added to all natal positions, that would presently place his natal Vertex at apprx 23* Cap 57', give or take a minute of a degree, or so many seconds of a degree.

As the Moon, at the beginning of the debate, will be at 21* Cap 22' 30 and Pluto at 22* Cap 34' 10" I don't know if they will be a factor, as I'm unsure whether an astrological influence must be within a one degree orb of conj. to be an influence and I'm certainly not altogether sure what either of those two might cause in affect upon Trump's natal Vertex?

In addition, Pluto will be at 22* Cap 43' when the last poll closes election day...which will be at 1:00 A.M. EST November 4th...as the last polls in Alaska won't close until then.

Anyone with knowledge of Vertex influences is most welcome to comment

...anyone else is welcome to comment as well, just not as much.
Thank you.

Here's a chart for the beginning time of the debate, for Nashville, Tenn.
presidential-debate-Oct-2020-44949-44429.png

Here's a chart for the nation, for your consideration, cast for Philadelphia, Penn. for 1:00 A.M. November 4th.

USA-presidential-election-last-poll-closes-2020.png

piercethevale

Notice that the Moon will also be conj. Trumps natal N. Node the day of the election... and the transiting N. Node as well.
That is very favorable for Him...

Moon conj. North Node stirs feelings of patriotism as well, it bestows a feeling that all is well domestically and people are prone to uphold and embrace the status quo, as according to my favorite two authors on astrology, r.e. Sakoian & Acker.

Trump does certainly seem to have it all working in his favor that day as for the influence of the Nodes.

Last edited:

leomoon

The "debate" chart looks to me like it will incorporate money quite a bit i.e. "who made what off of what country?" The rulers are similar to my horary chart in that Jupiter is the ruler of trump? (10th hs.) and Mercury the ruler of Biden (7th house cusp and "known enemy" so to speak?

The 2nd and 8th houses are highlighted.

IF trump attacks his son over money Biden "should say", "my son isn't running for President, I AM".....and let it be known he cannot speak for his son. But he should also come back with the "new news" just out, which is trump made over $15 Million dollars the 1st year in office after promising the nation he would separate his own purse from that of his businesses.

In China, he has property (or perhaps Hong Kong, someplace over there in Asia), for which he opened up a bank account with China. (was there an agreement made between him and the govt?" in this government ruled country who watches every move of a foreigner like trump.

Anyway, the way I understood the breaking news from the NY times is that he did not report this income on his official report to our govt taking office in 2017 but instead says "oh, thats my company's money, not personal money" However, Joe Biden should point out that when he took 15 Million of the 17 Million OUT from that account in profit rather then letting it sit in the account - that must be accounted for or should be as our country deserves to know the connections between Communist China and trump.

What happened to that 15 Million in profit??

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2020/10/trump-has-a-hidden-bank-account-in-china/

Last edited:

david starling

I don't recall things being REALLY bad when Obama finished his second term.

Anyway, nowhere NEAR as bad as they are now, near the end of Trump's first term.

CapAquaPis

The great malefic of May 2004 a month before the first of 2 Venus transits with the Sun and a second one in June 2012 may foretold another 8 years is when the world in a hexed numbered year 2020 has a global crisis (a pandemic) and the lone global superpower is in crisis involving a highly unpopular president.

Personally, I feel a post-USA world without a superpower, except China appears ready to take the position, and someone posted Japan is in actual decline. The Chinese live under communism and Japan has a demographic time bomb, two traits that would prevent them from acquiring global superpower status at all.

And the EU is not the restoration of their global prime a century ago or before WW2, nor Russia is a revival of their past Soviet legacy. Without the USA, how will the world be able to function when it comes to politics, economics, culture and technology? The pandemic won't end the world, except Trump and the US.

The US fragmenting into smaller nation-states reminds me of the former British empire now the Commonwealth of Nations, the former communist Soviet bloc of mostly Slavic nations, the Islamic-majority Arab empire of a millennia ago, and the former Spanish (and Portuguese Brazil) colonies of now Latin America.

piercethevale

I'm considering writing in Sanders as my choice.
That is, Col Sanders of the Peas and Free Chicken Party...
Two chickens and pot for everyone...make mine extra crispy.:biggrin:

piercethevale

All kidding aside, I ended up not even voting at all. As it was a foregone conclusion whom was going to get all of California's electoral votes since early last Spring, I figured why should I bother?

The situation at present is very disturbing. As impartial as I am as to which of the two jokers actually end up getting the office the "drama" I'm watching unfold on the television networks is just a bit too far out for me to swallow.
The numbers for the mail-in ballots are far to skewed to the "left".
Yes, I am aware that "They" have been telling us for months that mail-in ballots would be from more of those who register Democrat than Republican but these numbers aren't what I consider to be believable...and being an educated and rational person that I am and having difficulty believing it... I can well imagine what most of the nation is thinking at this time.

It does smell of a "set-up", that "They" have been setting up the stage for such a contingency for months. As all that is needed are just envelopes, with ballots marked for one candidate ready to be counted if the need should arise... and arise it did. But the numbers I'm seeing ...sometimes nearing 80% for Biden from these mail-in ballots are just a bit too skewed to be believable. I just can't buy this story that Biden voters were expected to far out number Trump voters in the mail room. As the real question here is "WHY"?

Would that be because they don't have transportation? They expected to be too busy with other matters such as work, or dealing with their children, and that's no different from anyone else.

or could it possibly be because they don't actually exist? Just names and addresses on lists that at this time can't actually be traced back to anyone in particular... and, possibly, some that actually exist but also voted at the polls too?

While you might declare I'm delusional in thinking so, consider what I wrote above about being rather impartial, and being a rational, educated person... what do you think most of the Trump supporters are thinking at this time?
Especially for the reason that during the primaries in 2016...and even this more recent one... the Democrats perpetrated so much fraud in their own primary elections, and got away with it, that it will only lead to a logical conclusion, or even a delusional one, as to why wouldn't they try the same tactic this time in the general election?
...and given the rabid nature of their attempt at impeachment one can only think that they certainly would pull out any, and all, stops to try to remove Trump from office ... especially for the reason that this would be their last chance to do so...barring another attempt at impeachment? [Which would be bat*hit crazy, in my humble opinion, but if Trump does come out the winner again, I have little doubt that there won't be just that, too.]

Then take into consideration Trump's own nature and ire, the QAnon folks, Trumps words "Stand by", the many number of right wing "militia" groups that were observed training months past... and that there probably are far more that weren't observed... and then add that all up in your minds.

So, what I'm getting at here is...

THIS DOES NOT BODE WELL...!!!

...NO, INDEED. ... and I think this is going to turn ugly.

david starling

The Dems have been pushing mail-ins and drop-offs since day 1, and are taking Covid-19 seriously. The country was already about 25% mail-in, with no evidence of fraud. The increase in Democratic mail-in votes is entirely understandable under these circumstances. There are also about 7 million more registered Democrats than Republicans, party loyalty is high for both parties, and the Dems have been focused on getting out the vote. It was a forgone conclusion that Biden would easily win the popular vote, and the vote-count so far has already given him the highest Popular-vote tally in history, a record previously held by Obama.

I'm waiting until Mars stations Direct on Friday the 13th, 8 days away, to expect the dust to settle. Then, it will be up to Trump's court-challenges to drag things out for another month or so, provided that Biden is declared officially elected in the Electoral College Vote.

leomoon

Pa. lieutenant governor predicts Biden will win state's 20 electoral votes

While Fetterman declined to predict when he believes his state would finish counting, he indicated that it was possible it would be done by Thursday evening.
“Things are drawing to a close,” said Fetterman, who reiterated that the outstanding ballots in his state will be favorable to Biden’s chances to carry Pennsylvania, which Trump won in 2016.
Asked about any irregularities from the election in his state, he said it’s been “incredibly smooth” and suggested that the only issue has been the lawsuits the Trump campaign is mounting.

“You have the Trump campaign showing up on our corner in Philadelphia like some sad carnival barker, making outlandish claims,” he said. “That's the only problem.”

note: Nevada's people said about the same word for word!

Last edited:

leomoon

Thoughtful article, I've asked the same questions myself: :sad:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/wh...mental-illness-infected-48-of-the-electorate/

Why should the race even be close? Why did 48% of voting adults choose to remain with a president who leaves a trail of hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths, the nation bankrupt, children in cages, and our natural habitat under existential threat?

It makes no rational sense—unless we correctly identify the problem. For almost four years, mental health professionals have been urging the nation to bring a mental health perspective to a mental health problem, instead of assuming that everything is political

..... election theft, which would be attempted largely through psychological manipulation and symptom contagion.

leomoon

cont'd:
Coming Danger

Shared psychosis” or “folie à millions” (madness by the millions) has been well-documented by renowned mental health experts such as Carl Jung and Erich Fromm. This contagion of symptoms dissipates when exposure to the primary person is reduced, which is why Donald Trump holds rallies as if his life depended on them—psychically, it does. It is also the reason why he cannot leave the presidency—in addition to the possibility of prosecution.

david starling

cont'd:
Coming Danger

Shared psychosis” or “folie à millions” (madness by the millions) has been well-documented by renowned mental health experts such as Carl Jung and Erich Fromm. This contagion of symptoms dissipates when exposure to the primary person is reduced, which is why Donald Trump holds rallies as if his life depended on them—psychically, it does. It is also the reason why he cannot leave the presidency—in addition to the possibility of prosecution.

Interesting coincidence that Trump's rallies ("Lovefests") spread both a mental illness AND Covid-19, a physical malady.

leomoon

https://www.dcreport.org/2020/01/14/how-trumps-psychosis-infects-his-followers/

We have seen a comical and innocuous-seeming Trump morph into a grotesque authoritarian willing to destroy every facet of civilized society to build and maintain his cult of personality. His irrationality ironically helps make his supporters fervently anti-interventionist one day and supportive of an obvious wag-the-dog war the next, according to his desires.
Power may corrupt ordinary individuals, but it radically transforms dangerously pathological figures beyond what people can imagine or prepare for. Needless to say, those who are suffering from similar narcissistic wounds are the first to be attracted to such a power figure and to succumb to a shared psychosis. Giuliani may exemplify how severely it can affect a person.

Dr. Bandy X. Lee is a forensic psychiatrist at the Yale School of Medicine, president of the World Mental Health Coalition and editor of The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 37 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President.

JUPITERASC

I've never been a Biden fan myself, probably because I grew up in the Del-Mar-Va peninsula where he lives, knew his background there in political matters and am around his age. This type of behavior he is known for, only it seems to be getting worse over time.

But more to the point, today's world? - There seems to be something seriously wrong here, perhaps a hint of dementia?

He behaves as though he lives in the 50s and 60s. For instance, a young college student, a female asked him a perfectly normal/average question, "how do you explain Iowa?" she asked. He retorted sharply with "Have you ever been to a caucus?"...She said "no"...and he said, "You are a lying dog-faced pony soldier" perhaps pieced together from the 50s John Wayne movies.

Someone asked him a few months ago about his son, and once again, he called the voter a "liar" instead of dealing with it. I thought the Democrats (by and large) are sick to death of name calling, harsh retorts who don't measure their words carefully, if at all. Now, as I said, it may be explainable with some early form of dementia only his family is aware of. But if so, is that what we really want?

Watching his harshness with the citizens, I'd have to wonder seriously if he's the man for the times?

All of this might be explained with a simple "He thinks better of himself, and speaks down to others as though he is entitled and they aren't"........(thats another possibility). BUT isn't that a description of DJT?

His campaign is NOW (over 24 hours later) calling it a "joke". What kind of a joker is it who leaves a young college student saying she was left confused, embarrassed and sorry she asked. What kind of man does that to a young woman OR anyone for that matter?
:unsure:

https://www.newsweek.com/new-hampsh...dier-says-candidates-message-very-sad-1486567

Biden jokingly calls woman a 'lying dog-faced pony soldier' after she asks him about Iowa

https://www.khou.com/article/news/p...vent/285-aae45e3c-3d73-4ab7-9f79-3ff01f7f673e

Former Vice President Joe Biden raised eyebrows on the campaign trail Sunday when he jokingly called a university student a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" after she asked him a question about his apparent fourth-place finish in the Iowa caucuses.
In video clips of the encounter at the campaign event in Hampton, New Hampshire, a woman identified by multiple news organizations as Madison Moore, 21, an economics student at Mercer University in Georgia, warned Biden her question was "going to be a little bit mean."
"You're arguably the candidate with the greatest advantage in this race. You've been the vice president; you weren't burdened down by the impeachment trials. So, how do you explain the performance in Iowa, and why should voters believe that you can win the national election?" asked Moore.
"It's a good question," Biden said. "Have you ever been to a caucus?"
Moore indicated that she had.

"No, you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: He also called a voter a LIAR in Iowa - and of course, another pet peeve of mine is he constantly says "MAN", as though he's in the 1960s hippie era. Everyone is "man" including women. He blows hot here, with "get your words straight JACK". (the man's name is not Jack!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MrL4Pcz-DiQ&feature=emb_logo

I held my nose for HRC and I suppose I may have to do the same again., but I'm thinking hard about that too. IF Biden can't take the heat of voter's questions, then he needs to "get out of the kitchen"....Trump will burn him big time. (imo)

Ref: Biden Spokeswoman Symone Sanders: “It was a joke, many people in the room laughed”

People laugh ALL the time in the same room or crowd with DJT! The young woman was left perplexed, insulted and embarrassed...THAT is what counts, not what his manager says over 48 hours later. He has not been moved to apologize to that young woman, and I can't even imagine what her parents must think of him!
Joe Biden was born on 20 November 1942

in Scranton, Pennsylvania, making him 77 years old :smile:

david starling

https://www.dcreport.org/2020/01/14/how-trumps-psychosis-infects-his-followers/

We have seen a comical and innocuous-seeming Trump morph into a grotesque authoritarian willing to destroy every facet of civilized society to build and maintain his cult of personality. His irrationality ironically helps make his supporters fervently anti-interventionist one day and supportive of an obvious wag-the-dog war the next, according to his desires.
Power may corrupt ordinary individuals, but it radically transforms dangerously pathological figures beyond what people can imagine or prepare for. Needless to say, those who are suffering from similar narcissistic wounds are the first to be attracted to such a power figure and to succumb to a shared psychosis. Giuliani may exemplify how severely it can affect a person.

Dr. Bandy X. Lee is a forensic psychiatrist at the Yale School of Medicine, president of the World Mental Health Coalition and editor of The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 37 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President.

"If you want to find out what a man is to the bottom, give him power."-{Robert Ingersoll, in a speech eulogizing Abraham Lincoln in 1883}.

leomoon

"If you want to find out what a man is to the bottom, give him power."-{Robert Ingersoll, in a speech eulogizing Abraham Lincoln in 1883}.

You mean when the POTUS whines and cries and carries on saying he is the victim of the Democrats even when all the important seats in both the Senate and the Congress held by Republicans are re-elected? Sounds to me like they only wanted to rid this country of one Republican, the orange haired guy who cries "foul" day and night. :pouty:

Dems did a lousy job then, because they didn't get the seats they craved (4 in the Senate) and lost some in the House.

Makes no logical sense!:sleeping: