Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

I actually like my current SR year is Scorpio Mars rising. And Jupiter in Sag. And Saturn in Capricorn. It’s very stable with consistent output, and describes the affairs of those houses nicely. PoF is at Leo in the 10th.

What do you think about the upcoming SR? Venus' position is telling and reinforces the trajectory of the previous year.

Are you concerned with the signs of Jupiter and Venus? I'm not.

Check progressions, ZR and profections and you see a ton of confluence occurring. If you look, you'll know to what I'm referring.

ynnest

A random thought, for such a random thoughts thread :lol:

The word psyche I find is often used to refer to our minds, however that word comes from mythology that derives from that Greek Goddess named Psyche who is suppose to be a representation of the soul (I believe she governs the soul as well). Here is where I come to a conclusion (right..), let’s say if a individual’s brain were to begin to fail on them (god forbid) and they slowly start to lose function of their body, would that be similar to a death to the soul? Or maybe an entrapment of the soul if it cannot be expressed any longer in the external world?

It ended in more questions. Why am I not surprised lol

I believe each soul has a "soulbrain" and "soulbody" that continues to exist after death and is alive even though the physical body stops working or dies in the sense that it is of "eternal substance" to frame it in a comprehensible way to our physical brains.

So loss of physical function does not lead to death of the soul as much as physical death does not lead to death of the soul if we define death as loss of existence from my perspective.

Y

Bunraku

What do you think about the upcoming SR? Venus' position is telling and reinforces the trajectory of the previous year.

Are you concerned with the signs of Jupiter and Venus? I'm not.

Check progressions, ZR and profections and you see a ton of confluence occurring. If you look, you'll know to what I'm referring.

I haven’t studied Valens predictive techniques in-depth...or at all. And I forgot literally everything about SR (Abu Mashar), Progressions (Zarathu), primary directions (Lilly and Ptolemy), etc. So I can’t comment on it. I know right? :lol:

I am slowly churning and trying to make some butter from astrology literature, so I’ll get to it eventually.

My SR? The first thing I noticed is detrimented Venus being the most elevated and visible planet, out of sect, ruling the 5th house, ruled by Mars :devil: I wish it was only more diabolical as I am ready to spread wickedness on this earth :lol: j/k j/k

Truly I’m not too concerned about anything..well because I haven’t taken an in-depth look at it. Though, if we let Jupiter and Saturn set the tone, then it means I’ll have to be very careful, making sure I dot my i's and cross my t’s.

Bunraku

Also how are you guys seeing a bunch of things I’m not with hummhumm69?
Politics? Good reputation? Teamwork?
I’ve seen the opposite 100% :lol:

The general consensus is that the person needs to be in a dominating/managing role, like Saturn. Managing the affairs of others.

conspiracy theorist

How the h3ll do u guys have the time to do all this sh!t?

Finding those small segments of time, and devouring aggressively. I'm sure you're no stranger to that methodology.

Basically, lots of 2nd house. Of course our Moons and PoFs are different (mine reinforces those themes even more since the P. Moon is currently in Capricorn since Sept 2019 and ZR from Spirit changed to Cap in Aug 2019)

I'll take a look at your map and compare the differences.

conspiracy theorist

Also how are you guys seeing a bunch of things I’m not with hummhumm69?
Politics? Good reputation? Teamwork?
I’ve seen the opposite 100% :lol:

The general consensus is that the person needs to be in a dominating/managing role, like Saturn. Managing the affairs of others.

I don't see teamwork per se, more so making a "splash" and "impact" on people. Someone who has the capacity to make an impression or a "statement". Political in the sense of inspiring action among groups of people, not necessarily one who has the organizational, administrative or executive acumen for public office. (Doest mean it's not there but I didn't spend much time on the chart and what I mentioned was literally from a quick glance.)

Bunraku

Think Activism, Advocacy, "Statement" Art, Sending a message, influencing. That sort of thing.

I can see that as more likely.

Jupiter as the natural sig for reputation is in **** p00r condition. Mars as a malefic tightly conjunct the D.C. This person probably doesn’t have a kind or gentle personality that smooths over things, or develop a good, respectable/traditional/mainstream reputation that can win others politically in that sense.

Making a statement and keeping contacts impersonal is probably the best for business.

conspiracy theorist

If you keep to ASC, ASC ruler and Moon, we see a lot of fiery influence - Saturn in Aries, Moon in Sagittarius, and Venus/Mars opposing ASC hence influencing personality. Native also has the added choleric influence of being born in the Summer, and her phase of Moon is also choleric. So a pushy personality is likely to manifest from that setup, and based on the fact that she fights a lot at work (among other things she mentioned), we see that the astrology checks out. Her secondary temperament would be Melancholic, and this does not help to soften the temperament.

conspiracy theorist

Then add that Uranus opp. Mars across the horizon and you have a cantankerous personality on your hands.

CEO Carter sees Uranus as autocratic. So the "rebellion" occurs insofar as they are not the ones in charge.

Bunraku

If you keep to ASC, ASC ruler and Moon, we see a lot of fiery influence - Saturn in Aries, Moon in Sagittarius, and Venus/Mars opposing ASC hence influencing personality. Native also has the added choleric influence of being born in the Summer, and her phase of Moon is also choleric. So a pushy personality is likely to manifest from that setup, and based on the fact that she fights a lot at work (among other things she mentioned), we see that the astrology checks out. Her secondary temperament would be Melancholic, and this does not help to soften the temperament.

I got my interp because several of those things you mentioned tend to “cruelty"
I can also see how her temperament is very pushy due to the choleric nature.

Bunraku

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkaLwGZXgAAPIF9?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkaLwG9VcAEiG5Y?format=jpg&name=medium

There was a period in time where she was so hot that everyone hated her for it.

Mars exalted angular 1st h. 10th ruler in ASC.