Donald Trump

leomoon

Last edited:

leomoon

The only chance Trump has is by scr*wing up the vote-count, as was the case in 2000 when Jeb Bush delayed it until the Republican majority on the U.S. Supreme Court appointed his brother George POTUS, even though he ended up losing BOTH the national Popular AND Electoral votes.

Trump's not just attacking vote-by-mail--he's also called for nationwide intimidation at the in-person polling stations.

Both the Governor, the AG and the Mayor of Kenosha Wisconsin have asked (pleaded practically) with trump NOT to grace their State and city with his visit tomorrow. He said (last I heard) he's going anyway.

They want to heal, the last thing they need is HIM and his White Supremacists in town stirring up trouble like they did in Portland Oregon, (still ongoing)....

https://www.theweek.com/5things/934...shes-white-house-adopt-herd-immunity-strategy

He (trump) has never called Jacob Blake's family either they said. ....not a word.

:surprised:

• Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers is asking President Donald Trump to back out of a visit to the city of Kenosha planned for Tuesday, saying in a letter that Trump’s presence “will only hinder our healing.”
  • The letter from the Wisconsin Democrat comes as Trump is scheduled to travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin to meet with law enforcement officials in the city days after a Black man, Jacob Blake, was shot in the back seven times by a White police officer and paralyzed.
  • “I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state,” Evers wrote in the two-page letter to Trump. “I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together,” he added.
note: It costs millions of taxpayer dollars everyplace that trump sits his fat a-- down - for security and they simply cannot afford that now in any way shape or form!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/30/trump-to-visit-kenosha-wisconsin-on-tuesday.html

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Biden's SR Asc. is 11 Sco and falls bang on his natal Mars. Hopefully his health will remain sound and there will be no violence, esp. as Merc (his natal MC lord) also falls directly on his natal Mars. I don't like that.
SR Jup will sextile his natal Mars and Merc., but is not that 'weighty' an aspect.
His profected Venus (Tau year) is very weak in the natal (detrimented and in the 12th). I would have preferred Jup to have ingressed into Aqua already (his profected MC).

leomoon

Biden's SR Asc. is 11 Sco and falls bang on his natal Mars. Hopefully his health will remain sound and there will be no violence, esp. as Merc (his natal MC lord) also falls directly on his natal Mars. I don't like that.
SR Jup will sextile his natal Mars and Merc., but is not that 'weighty' an aspect.
His profected Venus (Tau year) is very weak in the natal (detrimented and in the 12th). I would have preferred Jup to have ingressed into Aqua already (his profected MC).

I was looking at the other guy's SR:sick: ....
but I'm going to hold onto the promise of his natal Jupiter trines, the next time lord for the 2021 year...upcoming even though he hasn't yet turned 78 until late November 2020. I do hold out more hope now then before.

It makes a lot of sense about his Venus in the 12th because of the Covid19 scare with older folks, he limited himself quite a bit unlike the "other guy". Not appearing at crowds, today a rare excursion out of the basement of his house without an audience, BUT in Pennsylvania and not Delaware.
His intention for the next few months is to travel to a few states that the Democrats deem very important to win. I think he has no choice really, he must get out more. :wink:

Shanti

Alan Oken
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Oken,_Alan

"What is important for us to note is that during the whole of 2021, Neptune will be in a T-square with DT's Sun/Moon opposition. In my view, this will increase his psychotic orientation and the orientation to live in a world of his own making. What is also so very important is that the form of the mass psychosis (numbering in the 10s of millions of people!) follows in form and quality the nature of the psychosis of the individual personifying this psychosis and its mass hallucination, and collective madness. Just look at history (both past and present) and see how dictatorial leaders of nations create political and popular movements that echo the ego of that dictator. And on a much lighter note, this same "copycat, follow-the-leader syndrome" is true of fashion statements, popular fads, rock and movie star idolatry, etc.
Anyway, I wish you all a blessed and healthy day. Much love, Alan"

CapAquaPis

I was looking at the other guy's SR:sick: ....
but I'm going to hold onto the promise of his natal Jupiter trines, the next time lord for the 2021 year...upcoming even though he hasn't yet turned 78 until late November 2020. I do hold out more hope now then before.

It makes a lot of sense about his Venus in the 12th because of the Covid19 scare with older folks, he limited himself quite a bit unlike the "other guy". Not appearing at crowds, today a rare excursion out of the basement of his house without an audience, BUT in Pennsylvania and not Delaware.
His intention for the next few months is to travel to a few states that the Democrats deem very important to win. I think he has no choice really, he must get out more. :wink:

Jokes about "Hiding Biden", "basement Biden" and "Joe hiding"...he takes the pandemic more seriously compared to President Trump (who caught COVID-19 anyway) and he may have serious health conditions to consider. His home state is Pennsylvania (the city of Scranton) but he placed Delaware-the first state to amend the US constitution in Dec 1787 in the global spotlight. And his rallies are approved by the counties and states' health departments, unlike the super-spreader event Trump rallies which are major violators (Trump should be fined).

Shanti

"The great deception"

Inner wheel : US Chart.
Middle wheel : Donald Trump
Outer wheel : The Total Eclipse 14 dec 2020

See how Donald Trumps natal Eclipse sun and moon is squaring US Neptune.

See how this US Neptune is triggered by the december total Eclipse.

This time period will be remembered by history as the great illusive deception of the American people.
:tongue:

Attachments

• the great deception.jpg
    the great deception.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 63

JUPITERASC

"The great deception"

See how Donald Trumps natal Eclipse sun and moon is squaring US Neptune.

See how this US Neptune is triggered by the december total Eclipse.

This time period will be remembered by history as the great illusive deception of the American people.
:tongue:
Indeed - deception of the American People
The Durham investigators
have uncovered evidence that shows

Hillary Clinton’s team paid operatives to “...infiltrate...” Trump Tower :smile:
and then President Trump’s White House servers
in a failed effort - to link Trump to Russia
And Hillary Clinton pushed the conspiracy

knowing HER TEAM was behind the bogus accusations! :smile:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-tower-white-house-servers-link-trump-russia/

attachment.php

DONALD TRUMP NATIVITY

donald-trump.png